╌>

George P. Bush Rallies For Trump

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sixpick  •  6 years ago  •  14 comments

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

George P. Bush, son of Trump's former presidential candidate rival Jeb Bush, has voiced his support for the current president yet again in a rousing speech at the Texas Republican convention earlier today. 

As noted by Todd Gillman of the Dallas News,  George P. rallied the Texas GOP by declaring. "Are we gonna stand up for President Donald J. Trump. Are we going to reject the fake news and the liberal media? … Yes we are." 

Bush is a formidable politician in the Lone Star state. He currently holds the position of Texas Land Commissioner. But, he has fallen under controversy and accused of corruption because "after he took office in 2015, the Daughters of the Republic of Texas were removed from overseeing the Alamo and replaced by nonprofits that Bush's General Land Office controls," according to the Dallas News .

"Despite the 'fake news' you may have been reading in the liberal media, we've been busy saving and strengthening the Alamo for generations to come," Bush also told the crowd. 

George P. was the only member of his dynastic family's clan to publicly state that he voted for Trump in 2016 general election. The Donald was notoriously mean to his father and consistently called the former Florida governor "Low Energy Jeb." That led to a somewhat humorous moment and a really great high five from Jeb during a primary debate. The moderator asked the candidates what they would want their secret service nicknames to be if they won the presidency. Jeb said he would want "High Energy Jeb!" Trump approved, and the two slapped hands in jovial expression. It may have been the highlight of Jeb's campaign. Donald said his nickname would be "Humble." The exchange can be seen here.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

sixpick
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  sixpick    6 years ago

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    6 years ago

America's response to continuing the Bush Dynasty, a collective, "Urp"...

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1  seeder  sixpick  replied to  JBB @2    6 years ago
collective

See you're sticking to the old familiar lingo.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  XDm9mm @2.1.1    6 years ago

I think George P. Bush has a great future in store.  He seems to be a younger generation Reagan Republican. 

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.4  JBB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.2    6 years ago
I think George P. Bush has a great future in store.

Exhibited by stabbing his dad in the heart on Father's Day embracing Trump...

No other member of the Bush clan would endorse Trump butt George P does?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.5  XXJefferson51  replied to  XDm9mm @2.1.3    6 years ago

That he is himself Hispanic will make any race against a Castro brother quite interesting.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @2.1.4    6 years ago
'Exhibited by stabbing his dad in the heart on Father's Day embracing Trump...No other member of the Bush clan would endorse Trump butt George P does?'
His dad is obviously no genius - but it sounds like his son is a drooling moron - fitting.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    6 years ago

George P. Bush.  Over stated his military record.  Is pro-Trump.  Is anti Dixie Chick.

The dude is on a roll.  Ah well, a GOPER in Texas, he's halfway there.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @3    6 years ago

Who in their right mind isn’t anti Dixie Chicks?  After what they said about his uncle it would be expected of him.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    6 years ago

Alright.  Pull on your big boy pants.  And what did The Dixie Chicks say?  What was the content of their comment?  And where were they when this comment was made?  And lastly, what World Event was unfolding at the time?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4  Mark in Wyoming     6 years ago

Anti dixie chick?  LMFAO .

well I still listen to some of the stuff they did in the country genre , that was to my taste , the stuff they did AFTER the tempest , and the genre they decided to move into , wasn't to my taste , so I guess I am kinda sorta anti dixie chick due to the genre change, their political affiliation or beliefs , don't mean squat to me , didn't then and don't now .

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    6 years ago

Annnnnnd who in the fuck is this and why should I care?