╌>

‘IT’S A HUMAN RIGHT’: MEXICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ON MASS EXODUS TO AMERICA

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  norman-d  •  6 years ago  •  108 comments

‘IT’S A HUMAN RIGHT’: MEXICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ON MASS EXODUS TO AMERICA

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

He then declared it as “a human right we will defend,” eluniversal.com reports.

While the election is not until July 1, Obrador is by far the frontrunner. (RELATED: Mag: Mexican Official Dreams Of Trump Assassination, But Most Urge Prudence)

Obrador in April delivered speech criticizing Trump and promising that Mexico will not become a “piñata” for any foreign government, Global News reports.

The former mayor of Mexico City, Obrador holds progressive populist views. The 64-year-old ran unsuccessfully for president twice before, according to DW.

Fox’s Tucker Carlson noted Thursday that Obrador has previously proposed granting amnesty to Mexican drug cartels. “America is now Mexico’s social safety net, and that’s a very good deal for the Mexican ruling class,” Carlson added.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/mexican-candidate-immigration-speech/

Opera Snapshot_20180622_173354_dailycaller.com.png

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

lady in black
Professor Quiet
6  lady in black    6 years ago

Image may contain: text

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
6.2  Sunshine  replied to  lady in black @6    6 years ago

How desperate are they?  Nobody is against legal immigration.  

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7  Sunshine    6 years ago

1jdhan.jpg

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.2  Ronin2  replied to  Sunshine @7    6 years ago

Don't, seriously. Mexican law is not like US law. You will find no sympathetic ears there.  They would love make an example of any American that flouted their laws.  Mexican prisons are far worse than US prisons.

Wonder how much the Dems/left would like to live under Mexican immigration laws?

katlin02
Freshman Silent
10  katlin02    6 years ago
(deleted)

Ender
Professor Principal
10.1  Ender  replied to  katlin02 @10    6 years ago

I know a doctor that works in a white neighborhood. They are drunk all the time, constantly get in fights and stab each other, some shoot each other.

The doctor had to do emergency surgery because one guy was shot in the chest because they were fighting over a crack whore.

None of them have insurance.

They sure don't make America better. Some of them engage in identity theft and credit card fraud. They even defraud the government by falsifying documents and getting needless services.

I think we should build a wall around them. These are the people the reps represent instead of working families.

katlin02
Freshman Silent
10.2  katlin02  replied to  katlin02 @10    6 years ago

here is the shorter version--i worked in a migrant area with alot of illegals--we got alot of cases in due to fights and violence and stabbings--of coarse the the bills for the emergency surg we had to do in the middle of the night was picked up by the taxpayers--

these are not the hard working, want a better life in america immigrants the libs portray--they are nothing more than violent thugs and we do not need them in america.

these are the people dems represent instead of the hardworking american picking up the bills for this vermin

ender--has nothing to do with being white but thanks for showing us your racism.

Ender
Professor Principal
10.2.1  Ender  replied to  katlin02 @10.2    6 years ago

We have migrant people as well. I try not to judge people yet most of the migrant people are in the poorer more poverty stricken parts of town.

I don't care if one is white, black or anywhere in between. The poorer areas always have a higher crime rate.

Ender
Professor Principal
10.2.2  Ender  replied to  katlin02 @10.2    6 years ago
ender--has nothing to do with being white but thanks for showing us your racism.

Funny. Accusing me of racism. That will not hurt me as it only falls on deaf ears. Believe me, most people know who the racists are.

katlin02
Freshman Silent
10.2.3  katlin02  replied to  Ender @10.2.1    6 years ago

We have migrant people as well. I try not to judge people yet most of the migrant people are in the poorer more poverty stricken parts of town.

I don't care if one is white, black or anywhere in between. The poorer areas always have a higher crime rate.

sure so let's import even more uneducated poor criminals--dems need the votes after all.

Believe me, most people know who the racists are.

funny --yes you just told us you are--because you were the one mentioning white neighborhoods, not me. so obviously only you thought to mention the color of people as being important to you

Ender
Professor Principal
10.2.4  Ender  replied to  katlin02 @10.2.3    6 years ago

My post was a parody of your post, which you quickly deleted, so keep beating that drum.

Most people that want to come here tend to be under educated and lacking. Thus wanting a better life. They also can't vote. But by all means, do keep spreading lies.

katlin02
Freshman Silent
10.2.5  katlin02  replied to  Ender @10.2.4    6 years ago

you are funny---maybe THEY want a better life--but america doesn't need them, and we owe them nothing we aren't the dumping grounds for other countries uneducated, criminal or diseased..

all you hear from dems is ---god i hate trump he actually cares about americans over illegals, he has increased jobs, lowered taxes, made the world more peaceful,  and the economy is doing great--lots of reasons for dems  to hate him--i mean obama had 8 yrs to almost ruin this country, god knows he tried and is still trying but we won't let him..wah wah..

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
10.2.6  1ofmany  replied to  Ender @10.2.4    6 years ago
Most people that want to come here tend to be under educated and lacking. Thus wanting a better life.

They don’t get to invite themselves into someone else’s country. If I don’t let someone in the front door of my house, it’s because I don’t want him in there. That doesn’t mean he gets to climb in the window when I’m not looking, or stay because he brought his innocent child with him, or call me names when I tell him to get his ass out of my house. 

Ender
Professor Principal
10.2.7  Ender  replied to  katlin02 @10.2.5    6 years ago

You do not know the educational status of any of these people, you do not know if they are criminals and you do not know their health status. Sounds like parroting what some pundit said.

I cannot stand trump yet if you think he actually cares about anyone other than himself, there is nothing I can say. Blind worship is not a great trait. 

Jobs have been increasing since Obama took office. According to trump those numbers were a lie now they are correct when he is in charge (convenient). Cutting federal revenue while increasing spending is not exactly the best strategy, didn't he rail against that as well? The world more peaceful? He just signed on to a one year extension for sanctions on NK and while doing so said that they are still a threat, so nothing accomplished there.

Ender
Professor Principal
10.2.8  Ender  replied to  1ofmany @10.2.6    6 years ago

That analogy is meaningless. I can guarantee you never saw any difference in your life when refugees have been integrated into society.

I still stick to my assertions that we tackle the problem at it's origins instead of having to keep dealing with fallout.

Now reading along in this thread and we have some people being so frothed up and pushed along that they are willing to stand on the border and shoot people. When that does finally happen and they are hauled off to jail, maybe some of the more hateful rhetoric that we see will taper off and people with a level head will prevail.

No matter how many walls one builds one will never completely stop the migration of people fleeing unstable and poor countries until their own country is made worth staying in.

katlin02
Freshman Silent
10.2.13  katlin02  replied to  XDm9mm @10.2.9    6 years ago

not just the border states although they have more than their share, these illegals are being bussed to every state in the country. but texas and calif have alot more of them--and i live here up in the north, we have  had a few manufacturing plants raided by ice and the illegals carted away---yes we need e -verify and employer punishment for employing these illegals.--not all come to pick lettuce and grapes. go to a walmart on thurs after 3 pm and you have 40 mexicans in line getting their western union money grams.

as far as ender complaining about some may get violent, that is really laughable considering the violence the left has proclaimed against children of conservatives and any trump supporter as being the "TARGETS"..let us not forget peter fonda dreams of pedophelia and rape and the leftist's stalking people into restaurants and their homes to yell obscenities--- or the brown shirts of the dem party antifa calling for the murder of ICE agents or when they cheered when scalize was shot--talk about violent, the left always reverts to violence when they can't win on issues at the voting polls--and we won't let them win either way.schichler and deutsch--civil war.png

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.2.15  arkpdx  replied to  Ender @10.2.7    6 years ago
He just signed on to a one year extension for sanctions on NK and while doing so said that they are still a threat, so nothing accomplished there.

No he is just waiting to get verification of NK compliance before he gives the what they want. Unlike Obama who gave the Iran AZ moans everything they wanted before they ever did anything 

Ender
Professor Principal
10.2.16  Ender  replied to  XDm9mm @10.2.9    6 years ago

A wall may be a deterrent yet it is not a do all catch all. We all know there are places with tunnels for people to go through. They will find any way they can.

Again, like I said, if we are going to waste billions of dollars, I would rather that money be spent on going after the root cause. A wall is just an expensive feel good approach that does not deal with any underlying problems.

Ender
Professor Principal
10.2.17  Ender  replied to  katlin02 @10.2.13    6 years ago

There are people on both sides of the isle that are full of demagoguery. Unlike some, I realize this and do not run around trying to pigeon hole all into one category. Well, maybe except blind trump supporters. 

Ender
Professor Principal
10.2.18  Ender  replied to  arkpdx @10.2.15    6 years ago

Uh huh. Sure. Why do we not hear about Iran any more? If they are such a threat, why all the silence.

katlin02
Freshman Silent
10.2.19  katlin02  replied to  Ender @10.2.16    6 years ago

too bad the people and the border agents that live around places the wall has been built say it is very effective in deterring illegal crossings.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
10.2.22  1ofmany  replied to  Ender @10.2.8    6 years ago
That analogy is meaningless. I can guarantee you never saw any difference in your life when refugees have been integrated into society.

And I’ll bet you’ll never see a difference in your life if illegal aliens are kept out. 

Now reading along in this thread and we have some people being so frothed up and pushed along that they are willing to stand on the border and shoot people

No matter how many walls one builds one will never completely stop the migration of people fleeing unstable and poor countries until their own country is made worth staying in.

Nobody needs to be shot. All we need to do is enforce our border laws and send a clear message. Keep illegal aliens at the border, kids and all. If they don’t like it, they should be free to go back home. The money for maintaining them should be deducted from the foreign aid packages for their home countries. If Democrats in sanctuary cities/states want illegal aliens and asylum seekers to go free pending an immigration hearing, then the sanctuary citiy/state should post a $1 million dollar cash bond for each person they take in, which acts as a guarantee that the alien will show up for the hearing and/or leave the country when ordered. If the alien doesn’t show up or leave, then the entire amount of the bond is forfeited to the federal government. The federal government should get a warrant to search state DMV data bases and every illegal alien with a driver’s license should be deported. Enforce the law and illegal aliens will stop coming .

If illegal aliens don’t like their own countries, then they (not me) should do something about it. Vote, revolt or whatever but don’t come here. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
11  Thrawn 31    6 years ago

Man that dude is high lol. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
12  It Is ME    6 years ago

Isn't it great when a wannabe president tells all his own citizens to leave their country in an unorderly fashion ?

And is serious too !

Put the guy to a test. Everyone in California should flood into Mexico......Please !

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
13  1ofmany    6 years ago

Mexican Moses’ solution to his country’s problems is to dump the entire population on our doorstep. I’m sure Trump would say the wall just got 10’ higher. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
13.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  1ofmany @13    6 years ago

They have been doing this unofficially for decades. Obrador just wants to make it official policy now!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
14  Ed-NavDoc    6 years ago

If Obrador seriously plans on sending a flood of illegals to cross the U.S. Border, they better plan on stepping over dead American bodies because there may probably be shots fired and blood shed. American citizens and legal residents will not take kindly to Obrador's plans and the blood will be on his hands!

katlin02
Freshman Silent
14.1  katlin02  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @14    6 years ago

americans may just go and build that wall with their own hands and carry those AK's that dems hate so much while doing it ---wah wah..the majority of americans actually back trump's immigration policy no matter how many tears maddow and chuckie schumer shed for  the MS 13 gangs .

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
14.1.2  1ofmany  replied to  NORMAN-D @14.1.1    6 years ago

That’s pretty funny. Since Rachel Maddow wants to look like a man, she might find the picture flattering. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
14.1.3  1ofmany  replied to  katlin02 @14.1    6 years ago

The illegal aliens can volunteer to help build the wall as community service in exchange for suspended or shorter sentences. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
15  arkpdx    6 years ago

I am deplorable. 

I am right there beside you and proud of it! 

waving thumbs up I bow to you Clapping la de da

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
16  MonsterMash    6 years ago

And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

Sounds like Obrador is really saying: Mexico is a shit hole and will only get worse if I'm elected, I urge all Mexicans to illegally migrate to the United States. In Mexico, you have no future your life will always suck.

My fellow Mexicans if you think your life sucks now wait till I'm elected than you'll know what my life sucks really means. VOTE FOR ME  thumbs up

katlin02
Freshman Silent
16.1  katlin02  replied to  MonsterMash @16    6 years ago

Sounds like Obrador is saying: Mexico is a shit hole and will only get worse if I'm elected-- laughing dude  

so go north and turn the usa into a shit hole too--lots of dems will help you do it.--you see they will even help you to murder their own border patrol and they will give you all the guns just like like eric holder did.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
17  Sunshine    6 years ago

201801123aea3d55_large.jpg