╌>

Cool Family Portrait

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  drakkonis  •  6 years ago  •  16 comments

Cool Family Portrait

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Thought this was pretty cool. Things like this are nice to see. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Drakkonis    6 years ago

Sort of makes my day. 

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
2  Old Hermit    6 years ago

Nice.

Maybe it's just me but the two little girls look like they could be a real hand full of mischievousness. Looking at them made me smile.

screenshot-www.msn.com-2018-06-23-00-48-45.png

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    6 years ago

I love this picture. Diversity is real. Heart-warming. Natural. "Loving every minute of it."

LynneA
Freshman Silent
4  LynneA    6 years ago

My eye was drawn immediately to the beautiful colors and patterns of their clothing.  Secondarily their diversity. 

Hoping the day will come when we all see a beautiful family portrait with no mention of qualifiers.   

CB
Professor Principal
6  CB    6 years ago

Actually, I am full with emotion about the diversity. For me, the clothes are a "given." I love people who see the world as I do. I live in a world where everybody can participate with me and I am willing to permit it. But, alas, I know this is not the case. (Sad.) So yes, I love it diversity and I want to celebrate it!

Whoa! (Deja vu?)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

How about "diversity" in the newstalkers family?  A divorced Canadian Caucasian Jew meets a divorced Asian Chinese Buddhist with a 13 year old daughter....

Chinese family.jpg

....and marries her.

wedding B and F.jpg

Tenth wedding anniversary in about 6 months.  And besides being in love with my wife, who treats me as if I were her Emperor, I really like my stepdaughter, and would have adopted her had either the Chinese or Canadian laws allowed it (I'm too old, LOL).

CB
Professor Principal
7.1  CB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7    6 years ago

Congratulations and I am glad everybody is happy. That's what life is all about, Buzz!

CB
Professor Principal
8  CB    6 years ago

There is this commercial on television which practices diversity without it standing out as what it is. When I remember the context of it, I will try to look it up, post it, and see how it comes across to NT. (Smile.)

CB
Professor Principal
8.1  CB  replied to  CB @8    6 years ago

Found it! You guys may have this ad across the country? So subtle is its message. So beautiful its content! Heavenly!