Will Trump Be Meeting With His Counterpart — Or His Handler?

Via:   atheist
Created:   5 days ago
Comments:   144

Tags

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The first intimations that Trump might harbor a dark secret originated among America’s European allies, which, being situated closer to Russia, have had more experience fending off its nefarious encroachments. In 2015, Western European intelligence agencies began picking up evidence of communications between the Russian government and people in Donald Trump’s orbit. In April 2016, one of the Baltic states shared with then–CIA director John Brennan an audio recording of Russians discussing funneling money to the Trump campaign. In the summer of 2016, Robert Hannigan, head of the U.K. intelligence agency GCHQ, flew to Washington to brief Brennan on intercepted communications between the Trump campaign and Russia......

It is often said that Donald Trump has had the same nationalistic, zero-sum worldview forever. But that isn’t exactly true. Yes, his racism and mendacity have been evident since his youth, but those who have traced the evolution of his hypernationalism all settle on one year in particular: 1987. Trump “came onto the political stage in 1987 with a full-page ad in the New York Times attacking the Japanese for relying on the United States to defend it militarily,” reported Edward Alden, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. “The president has believed for 30 years that these alliance commitments are a drain on our finite national treasure,” a White House official told the Washington Post columnist Josh Rogin. Tom Wright, another scholar who has delved into Trump’s history, reached the same conclusion. “1987 is Trump’s breakout year. There are only a couple of examples of him commenting on world politics before then.”............

Trump visited Moscow in July 1987. He stayed at the National Hotel, in the Lenin Suite, which certainly would have been bugged. There is not much else in the public record to describe his visit, except Trump’s own recollection in The Art of the Deal that Soviet officials were eager for him to build a hotel there. (It never happened.)........

Trump returned from Moscow fired up with political ambition. He began the first of a long series of presidential flirtations, which included a flashy trip to New Hampshire. Two months after his Moscow visit, Trump spent almost $100,000 on a series of full-page newspaper ads that published a political manifesto. “An open letter from Donald J. Trump on why America should stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves,” as Trump labeled it, launched angry populist charges against the allies that benefited from the umbrella of American military protection. “Why are these nations not paying the United States for the human lives and billions of dollars we are losing to protect their interests?”

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_profile_id: user_id parameter required
Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    5 days ago

We already know Trump is Putin's puppet.  This just provides more detail about how it came about. 

Paula Bartholomew
1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1    5 days ago

Putin IS his handler.

XDm9mm
1.2  XDm9mm  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1    5 days ago

On June 14, 2016, the WashingtonPostreportedthat Russian hackers had broken into the Democratic National Committee’s files and gained access to its research on Donald Trump.

Let's see who exactly was President when the Russians were fucking with our elections systems?  Oh yeah, that's right, it was none other than one President Obama.

And if I'm not mistaken these were the exact words Obama spoke to Medvedev to relay to PUTIN...

"This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility,"

And of course, it was Obama that had a sit down with an avowed America hater and antagonist when he VISITED Cuba and met the Castro brothers.

Be cautious as to where those stones as cast.....  especially when the one throwing them is in a glass house.

Dismayed Patriot
1.2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2    5 days ago
"This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility,"

That is exactly what a sitting President who had the job of negotiating with Russia, who in 2012 had not yet invaded Crimea, hacked the DNC, meddled in our elections and been so brazen in their assassinations of journalists, protestors and political opponents, should say. Trying to use that as an excuse for why it's okay for Trump to now be Putins little cock holster is just sad.

XDm9mm
1.2.2  XDm9mm  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.2.1    5 days ago

You DO realize of course that the leaders of nations, friend and foe, do talk and meet with each other don't you?

But, was it not President Obama that told one Mitt Romney that "The 80's are calling, they want their foreign policy back." when Romney noted that our greatest adversary was in fact Russia?  Or was Obama just that fucking naive? 

MrFrost
1.2.3  MrFrost  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.2    5 days ago
Or was Obama just that fucking naive?

Maybe, but at least he wasn't putin's bitch like trump is. 

arkpdx
1.2.4  arkpdx  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.3    5 days ago

Yeah. I guess that is why Obama had to beg him for more time. 

MrFrost
1.2.5  MrFrost  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.4    5 days ago

Tell me again, has trump imposed the sanctions on russia that congress almost unanimously approved of almost a year ago? No. Gee, wonder why? 

MrFrost
1.2.6  MrFrost  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.4    5 days ago
Yeah. I guess that is why Obama had to beg him for more time.

When Obama imposed sanctions on russia, the GOP.fox fake news said it was a stupid idea and it would never work. 6 months later, the russian economy collapsed because of the sanctions.. And what did the morons at fox news say? Yes, the sanctions did their job, but it was actually republicans that imposed them. LMAO!!! But then fox news....well, this...

fox news LOL.jpg

Greg Jones
1.2.7  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.5    5 days ago

What sanctions? For Russia doing what? Please explain in detail.

MrFrost
1.2.8  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.7    5 days ago
What sanctions? For Russia doing what? Please explain in detail.

For someone that claims to be into politics you are woefully uninformed. This stuff is not a big secret..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/trump-administration-holds-off-on-new-russia-sanctions-despite-law-idUSKBN1FI2V7

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-russia-sanctions-trump-no-new-congress-law-election-hacking-intervention-putin-kremlin-a8184866.html

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-refuses-impose-new-sanctions-russia-because-threats-are-enough-794831

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2142010/donald-trump-wont-put-new-sanctions-russia

Remember, those sanctions were voted for by the majority of a REPUBLICAN congress. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/29/us/politics/trump-russia-sanctions.html

https://www.dw.com/en/trump-administration-refuses-to-impose-new-russia-sanctions-despite-law/a-42361085

And I am sure, given all these links, (and trust me, that's only half of the first page), you'll find some way to spin it so it's not trumps fault, or, it's all an elaborate hoax..

Well, here, let me add one more link, to this list of links that I am 99.9% sure you will never even open...

Senate Joins House in Overwhelmingly Passing New Russian Sanctions

by Alex Johnson / Jul.27.2017 / 5:25 PM ET

arkpdx
1.2.9  arkpdx  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.5    5 days ago

MrFrost
1.2.10  MrFrost  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.9    5 days ago

Um, no he didn't, the morning he was supposed to impose them, he decided not to. I posted the links, read them. 

arkpdx
1.2.11  arkpdx  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.10    5 days ago

Look at the dates of the articles in your links then took at the date of the link I posted. 

MrFrost
1.2.12  MrFrost  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.11    5 days ago

Have the sanctions that congress voted for, been imposed? No. Case closed. Thanks for playing! 

MrFrost
1.2.13  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.7    5 days ago
What sanctions?

Where did ya go Greg? Hello?

KDMichigan
1.2.14  KDMichigan  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.12    5 days ago
Have the sanctions that congress voted for, been imposed?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/world/europe/trump-russia-sanctions.html

Have they? where is Dubay at can he fact check this for me?

Greg Jones
1.2.15  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.13    5 days ago

I'm right here. Of course I didn't read the links. Got ya to look them up, though.

arkpdx
1.2.16  arkpdx  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.12    5 days ago

Yup 

MrFrost
1.2.17  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.15    5 days ago
I'm right here. Of course I didn't read the links. Got ya to look them up, though.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.. LOL

MrFrost
1.2.18  MrFrost  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.16    5 days ago
Yup

Correct, they have not been imposed... How shocking..LOL

Bob Nelson
1.2.19  Bob Nelson  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.2.1    5 days ago

You shouldn't allow the conversation to be shifted to Obama. The right never wants to talk about Trump, whose actions are pretty much always indefensible. So they always, always try to shift the conversation to Obama or Hillary or Bill or ... no matter... anyone but Trump.

Don't be their accomplice. Keep the spotlight on Trump.

Paula Bartholomew
1.2.20  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.6    5 days ago

I remember when the lottery started here many years ago and the odds were 14 million to 1 to win.  There was some rich guy in Saudi Arabia who had an agent buy 14 million tickets.  He still didn't win.

Bob Nelson
1.2.21  Bob Nelson  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.2.20    5 days ago
 He still didn't win.

Thumbs Up 2

1.2.22  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2    5 days ago
Let's see who exactly was President when the Russians were fucking with our elections systems?

This line of BS is both ridiculously dishonest and incriminating at the same time.  Dishonest  because it falsely implies that the BSer would have welcomed the accusations being brought forward against PutinsScumbagButtBoy during the campaign and incriminating since it suggests that the BSer accepts the accusations as true.  

Sean Treacy
1.2.23  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.12    4 days ago
Have the sanctions that congress voted for, been imposed? No. Case closed. Thanks for playing!

Yes They have.

1.2.24  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.17    4 days ago
Thanks for admitting you were wrong.. LOL

And lazy and feckless. 

1.2.25  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2    4 days ago

I think that is the most pitifully desperate post you've ever submitted and that's saying something.  You totally fanned on every ridiculous point. 

1.2.26  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.2    4 days ago

The fact that you never back any of these BS assertions up is your own undoing.  

MrFrost
1.2.27  MrFrost  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.2.20    4 days ago
I remember when the lottery started here many years ago and the odds were 14 million to 1 to win.  There was some rich guy in Saudi Arabia who had an agent buy 14 million tickets.  He still didn't win.

That would suck.. LOL

luther28
2  luther28    5 days ago

Well Kim seems to have made Mr. Trump look, shall we say a bit foolish. It will be interesting to see how much Putin squeezes from him.

A bit more concerned about what Mr. Trump is going to have to say to our NATO allies.

Greg Jones
2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  luther28 @2    5 days ago

An open letter from Donald J. Trump on why America should stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves,” as Trump labeled it, launched angry populist charges against the allies that benefited from the umbrella of American military protection. “Why are these nations not paying the United States for the human lives and billions of dollars we are losing to protect their interests?”

Maybe they should be paying a fair share of their own defense. We've been protecting their elite asses for decades

Ozzwald
2.1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1    5 days ago
Maybe they should be paying a fair share of their own defense. We've been protecting their elite asses for decades

What an amazingly naive comment. 

I know that you are more aware of the situation then your comment shows, but that additional knowledge would also show how outlandishly stupid POTUS is and would undermine your support of him.

Greg Jones
2.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.1    5 days ago

The question remains...Europe has not be paying even the minimum for their own defense in most cases for a very long time. And the same applies to the costs of running the UN. Is it wrong for Trump to demand that all these free-loading countries pay their fair share instead of sucking on the teat of the American taxpayer??

r.t..b...
2.1.3  r.t..b...  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.2    5 days ago
for Trump to demand

Therein lies the problem. Diplomacy matters...or are we unilaterally draining European swampland as well?

lib50
2.1.4  lib50  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.2    5 days ago
Europe has not be paying even the minimum for their own defense in most cases for a very long time.

Oh my god, NATO isn't about 'defending Europe', its for OUR COLLECTIVE DEFENSE, and to reduce it to money is total ignorance and stupidity.  Trump doesn't know ANYTHING about NATO and how we benefit.  Do you?  And how do you defend Trump meeting with Putin WITH NO AMERICANS WITH HIM?  This traitor is taking his orders in plain sight!   Did you see what the Senate passed today in support of NATO?  I think the rats are starting to smell something.

Greg Jones
2.1.5  Greg Jones  replied to  lib50 @2.1.4    5 days ago

Nonsense conspiracy theories....and tell us again how NATO benefits the US.

Ozzwald
2.1.6  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.2    5 days ago
pay their fair share instead of sucking on the teat of the American taxpayer??

Are you trying to claim that American taxes are paying for their in-country defense?  Really??

2.1.7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1    5 days ago
We've been protecting their elite asses for decades

Yeah, by putting their asses on the front line in the event of a Russian attack in Europe.  You really know less than shit about this--or you part of the effort to support Putin's fascist aims at reclaiming all the former satellites of the USSR? 

MrFrost
2.2  MrFrost  replied to  luther28 @2    5 days ago
A bit more concerned about what Mr. Trump is going to have to say to our NATO allies.

Trump said this morning that the USA pays for 90% of NATO, which is, as usual, another flat out lie. 

Greg Jones
2.2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @2.2    5 days ago

The US still pays a disproportionate share of the costs of NATO. Who cares about the exact percentage.

devangelical
2.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.1    5 days ago

Americans that care about the truth.

Dismayed Patriot
2.2.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  devangelical @2.2.2    5 days ago
Americans that care about the truth.

Trumpicans couldn't care less about the truth. They demand their ears be tickled, they demand to be told what they want to hear. "Manufacturing jobs will all come back when immigration is fixed", despite the fact that 70% were lost due to automation. "Coal jobs and other dirty fossil fuel jobs will make a rebound" despite the fact that renewable energy is now not only competitive, it's cleaner and cheaper. "Undocumented immigrants are the ones bringing crime and drugs", even though immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes than native born citizens. "Trickle down economics works, just wait a bit longer for that raise and make sure your eyes aren't on your wallet", even though wages haven't risen, unemployment only dropped 1% under Trump and adding new jobs has slowed since Trump took office.

MrFrost
2.2.4  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.1    5 days ago
The US still pays a disproportionate share of the costs of NATO. Who cares about the exact percentage.

Is it 90%? No. Trump lied, fucking deal with it. 

Greg Jones
2.2.5  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.4    5 days ago

Perhaps people need to learn to deal with his "lies". Most rational people don't care what he says.

pat wilson
2.2.6  pat wilson  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.5    5 days ago
Most rational people don't care what he says.

Speak for yourself. Any thinking person is appalled by his constant stream of lies. The fact that people like you constantly defend this piece of shit is truly horrifying.

MrFrost
2.2.7  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.5    5 days ago

So you are ok with trump lying to you? Wow, color me shocked! LOL

devangelical
2.2.8  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.5    5 days ago

Xenophobic birthers like trump, aren't rational.

JohnRussell
2.2.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.5    5 days ago
Perhaps people need to learn to deal with his "lies". Most rational people don't care what he says.

Have a little self-respect. Don't accept a pathological liar leading you around by the nose. 

Paula Bartholomew
2.2.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.1    5 days ago
Who cares about the exact percentage.

Trump does obviously even though he doesn't know shit about the true percentage.

Trout Giggles
2.2.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.9    5 days ago
Have a little self-respect

That's what I'm concerned about. I think trumpsters have no self-respect. They sure don't act like it.

Bob Nelson
2.2.12  Bob Nelson  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.5    5 days ago

Seriously, Greg?   Giggle

2.2.13  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.1    5 days ago

The US pays 21% of the $2B annual NATO budget--a drop in the bucket* compared with our own bloated and wasteful military budget and a bargain at twice that amount.

*Or, put another way, many multiples the cost of a single unwanted aircraft carrier that's a failure before it's built: 

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/america-insists-on-a-13-billion-aircraft-carrier-thats-1793233401

Bob Nelson
2.2.14  Bob Nelson  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.2.13    4 days ago

Ike was right.

Paula Bartholomew
2.2.15  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.4    4 days ago

His lying is like a drug to them.  The more he lies, the happier they are because they need their daily fix.

Sean Treacy
2.2.16  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2.3    4 days ago
Trumpicans couldn't care less about the truth

It's funny watching some liberals here claim that at the same time they repeat lies like Trump hasn't implemented sanctions against Russia or that  all US intelligence agencies declared Russia tipped the election the Trump.

Funny to watch

2.2.17  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.1    4 days ago
The US still pays a disproportionate share of the costs of NATO.

As related to size of the economies, not even close.  Also, by using western Europe as a buffer zone for any land war from the East, it's bargain basement level cost. 

2.2.18  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  MrFrost @2.2    4 days ago
Trump said this morning that the USA pays for 90% of NATO, which is, as usual, another flat out lie.

More than 4x a lie which, for Scumbag, is closer than usual to the truth.  He is obviously off his game.  

Dismayed Patriot
2.2.19  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.16    4 days ago
It's funny watching some liberals here claim that at the same time they repeat lies like Trump hasn't implemented sanctions against Russia or that

First, I never said Trump hasn't implemented sanctions, I know he begrudgingly did finally impose additional sanctions after a supermajority of the house and senate voted for them and after he delayed more than 6 months. I also know he suggested bringing them back into the G-7 and forgiving them for the invasion of Crimea and officially recognizing it as part of Russia. Trump has also defended Putin's murderous regime by claiming "We kill people too" as if the assassinations of journalists, political opponents and protesters by Russia was no big deal.

I've watched Trump lash out at Americas friends and partners while never saying a bad word about the enemy foreign power that illegally meddled in our election. In fact Trump continues to downplay and dismiss Russia's involvement even though his own administration has informed him of their criminal activity. The truth that these facts seem not to alarm most Republicans is a frightening reality as apparently nearly half the nation are either just ignorant conspirators or willing participants in cooperating and coordinating with an enemy foreign government that's primary goal is the fall of western democracy making them traitors to America, traitors to the American people and traitors to the American values of freedom, justice and equality for all regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith or lack thereof.

Sean Treacy
2.2.20  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2.19    4 days ago

irst, I never said Trump hasn't implemented sanctions, I know he begrudgingly did finall

Yet neither you, nor any other informed liberal bothered to correct that blatant falsehood because it fits the narrative the left is so desperately trying to construct.  In fact, you upvoted one of the comments making that false assertion.   Take a look at who else upvoted the fake statement and see how many of those same people attack Trump and his supporters for being dishonest. They are the same people who obsessively attack Trump and his supporters for being dishonest. As i said, it's amusing to see. 

We kill people too" as if the assassinations of journalists, political opponents and protesters by Russia was no big deal.

I agree, it's terrible what he said. I've been hearing that exact argument form liberals in defense of every totalitarian dictator murderer my entire life. I'm surprised Trump doesn't owe Chomsky royalties for that arugment. It's a shame he said that and I hope he's learned from his stupidity.

n fact Trump continues to downplay and dismiss Russia's involvement even though his own administration has informed him of their criminal activity. 

Actions are more important than words, and his administration's actions are much tougher than his recent predecessors that's for sure. Better to talk nice and act tough and than talk nice and bend over, which was Obama's method of dealing with Russia.

government that's primary goal is the fall of western democracy making them traitors to America, traitors to the American people and traitors to the American values of freedom, justice and equality for all regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith or lack thereof.

Again, actions are what matter and Trump's actions, if not perfect, are certainly well within acceptable limits. . Being old enough to remember how the left acted towards the USSR during the Cold War, the rest made me chuckle. Not even a hint of self-awareness. 

luther28
2.2.21  luther28  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.5    4 days ago

What the f&*( does that mean? We do not have to deal with anyone's lies, let alone that pathological piece of shite.

The truth is much easier to remember than a lie, with his limited intellect he may opt for the truth

Skrekk
2.3  Skrekk  replied to  luther28 @2    4 days ago

Trump accused Germany of being Putin's puppet.   The dude has the most serious case of projection I've ever seen, plus he doesn't even try to be original or creative when he does it.

All the other NATO leaders must be acutely embarrassed to appear on the same stage with him.

PJ
2.3.1  PJ  replied to  Skrekk @2.3    4 days ago
NATO leaders must be acutely embarrassed to appear on the same stage with him

Yes, I agree.  He's sooooooo......crass.  I just wished he had a modicum of decorum.

2.3.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Skrekk @2.3    4 days ago
plus he doesn't even try to be original or creative when he does it.

It's his three-year old's mentality at work.  It's the "no I'm not, you are" that we so embarrassingly displayed in, I think, the first debate last year.  No doubt he's got serious mental illness.  

MrFrost
3  MrFrost    5 days ago

Seems weird that in every other meeting with foreign leaders, there are always other people present, but, not this time. Trump and putin will meet privately, there will be absolutely no one else present. Why? Finalizing the plans to attack our election process again? Trump promising to give his little butt buddy anything and everything he wants as long as trumpy wins again? I keep hearing the right say there is no connection between trump and putin, so why the private meetings? And has trump ever, EVER, even ONE time said a disparaging word about putin? No. Not once. Let that sink in for a minute. Trump has attacked the FBI, CIA, his own fucking staff and even Meryl Streep a few times...but putin? No, never. 

And the right wing kept saying how putin "owned" Obama? LMFAO!!!! Trump is all but blowing putin on a daily basis and the right believes that trump has actually been very, "hard" on putin? Fucking laughable. 

r.t..b...
3.1  r.t..b...  replied to  MrFrost @3    5 days ago
there are always other people present, but, not this time.

Toughest job on the planet?    Serving as trump's interpreter...trying to decipher incoherent ramblings and turning them into understandable and reasonable thoughts. Lost in translation times ten, but nothing of substance will come out of it, other than the continued poking at our traditional allies.

Trout Giggles
3.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  r.t..b... @3.1    5 days ago

Reminds me of a skit I saw on SNL one night. Tom Petty was Bob Dylan's interpreter.

Greg Jones
3.2  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @3    5 days ago
Fucking laughable.

So what exactly should Trump do about or with Putin?? Got any believable ideas other than some wacky conspiracies??

MrFrost
3.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2    5 days ago
wacky conspiracies??

Like what? Care to point out even one instance where trump insulted putin, or said anything bad about him? We'll wait...

giphy.gif

MrFrost
3.2.2  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2    5 days ago
So what exactly should Trump do about or with Putin??

Imposing those sanctions would be a good start. How about blasting him for poisoning people in the UK, one of which died the other day. How about something, ANYTHING, other than constantly sucking putins dick?

XDm9mm
3.2.3  XDm9mm  replied to  MrFrost @3.2.2    5 days ago
How about something, ANYTHING

So, in short, you have NO FUCKING IDEA what to do.

Thanks for the admission.

Here's a hint.  You don't push an adversary into a corner when you're trying to deal with him rationally.   You have no idea what an irrational person will do.  Especially one, that actually thinks he's still ruling a world power country instead of the ruler of a collapsing country......  with real nukes and real capabilities.

Sean Treacy
3.2.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @3.2.2    5 days ago
How about blasting him for poisoning people in the UK, one of which died the other day.

Did Obama "blast" him when it happened on his watch? 

Skrekk
3.2.5  Skrekk  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.2.4    5 days ago

Yes.   Of course Putin's Puppet simply ignored those new sanctions.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/litvinenko-suspects-added-to-us-russia-sanctions-list

Tessylo
3.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2.3    5 days ago

Deal with rationally?  laughing dudeDonald Rump is Putin's little bitch and cock holster.  Plain and simple

MrFrost
3.2.7  MrFrost  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2.3    5 days ago
So, in short, you have NO FUCKING IDEA what to do.

So, in short, you didn't even read my fucking post, how shocking. 

MrFrost
3.2.8  MrFrost  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.2.4    5 days ago

Obama imposed sanctions that collapsed the russian economy. But that's not good enough for you, but when trump literally kisses putins ass, you scream that Obama was a coward to putin? Are you fucking serious? laughing dude

giphy 3.gif

bccrane
3.2.9  bccrane  replied to  MrFrost @3.2.8    5 days ago

Obama imposed sanctions that collapsed the Russian economy, so in a way it was Obama that insured that Putin remained in control of Russia and consolidated more power for himself, if the economy of Russia was stable or growing the people may not have kept Putin in power and voted more freedom for themselves.  Putin portrays himself as the one that will fend off the evil USA for collapsing their economy.

Ender
3.2.10  Ender  replied to  bccrane @3.2.9    5 days ago

Putin for the most part runs unopposed. His only real challenger was jailed under trumped up charges.

lennylynx
3.2.11  lennylynx  replied to  bccrane @3.2.9    5 days ago

Makes No Sense

lennylynx
3.2.12  lennylynx  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.6    5 days ago

Be nice to 9mil, Tessy, to everyone he meets he stays a stranger!

Tessylo
3.2.13  Tessylo  replied to  lennylynx @3.2.12    5 days ago

laughing dude

arkpdx
3.2.14  arkpdx  replied to  lennylynx @3.2.12    5 days ago

Deleted

MrFrost
3.2.15  MrFrost  replied to  bccrane @3.2.9    5 days ago
Obama imposed sanctions that collapsed the Russian economy, so in a way it was Obama that insured that Putin remained in control of Russia and consolidated more power for himself, if the economy of Russia was stable or growing the people may not have kept Putin in power and voted more freedom for themselves.  Putin portrays himself as the one that will fend off the evil USA for collapsing their economy.

So.... No sanctions and Obama was wrong, impose sanctions and Obama was wrong... Do tell, what would you have done? Answer? Blame Obama, no matter what he did. 

Greg Jones
3.2.16  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @3.2.1    5 days ago
Care to point out even one instance where trump insulted putin, or said anything bad about him? We'll wait...

That sounds like left wing middle school ways of acting. What good might come from insulting Putin or saying bad things to or about him.

Galen Marvin Ross
3.2.17  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.16    5 days ago
That sounds like left wing middle school ways of acting. What good might come from insulting Putin or saying bad things to or about him.

Well, he doesn't seem to have a problem insulting any of our allies.

MrFrost
3.2.18  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.16    5 days ago
That sounds like left wing middle school ways of acting.

So you cannot name even one time trump insulted Putin... Got it.. LOL My God, the only thing missing is the cum dripping off of trump's chin....and you think he is the best.. So sad! LOL 

Paula Bartholomew
3.2.19  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2.3    5 days ago
You have no idea what an irrational person will do.

He tweets till the wee hours of the morning.

luther28
3.2.20  luther28  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2.3    5 days ago

Are you referencing Putin or Mr. Trump?

3.2.21  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2    5 days ago
So what exactly should Trump do about or with Putin??

Stop doing the hit job for him on NATO for starters.  How's about that?

Bob Nelson
3.2.22  Bob Nelson  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2    4 days ago
So what exactly should Trump do about or with Putin?? Got any believable ideas other than some wacky conspiracies??

Do you ever suggest anything, Greg?

Your method of always asking others to suggest, while never doing so yourself... is wearing very thin.

Paula Bartholomew
3.2.23  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  lennylynx @3.2.12    4 days ago

His choice or theirs?

3.2.24  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2.3    4 days ago
You don't push an adversary into a corner when you're trying to deal with him rationally.

You don't suck his dick every time you get the chance either....and that seems to be the preferred mode of Scumbag's dealings with Putin.  Do you really think Putin is anything but a fascist strongman, who orders assassinations and/or finds pretexts to jail any serious political opponent.  You and your Scumbag are carrying water for this monster. 

Paula Bartholomew
3.2.25  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2.3    3 days ago

As if that tard does anything rational.

Sean Treacy
4  Sean Treacy    5 days ago

You know what a President who was being handled by Moscow would do (besides, for instance, refuse to send military aide to Ukraine when it was invaded)?

He  would order his administration to stand down when Putin  was caught trying to influence a Presidential election.  

XDm9mm
4.1  XDm9mm  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    5 days ago

Well, he DID ask for more time as it was his last election.

4.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XDm9mm @4.1    5 days ago
Well, he DID ask for more time as it was his last election.

WTF does that mean? 

Greg Jones
4.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    5 days ago

All Obama appeared to with Putin was to turn around, drop trou, and bend over.

devangelical
4.2.1  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @4.2    5 days ago

In rwnj bizarre world, It's Obama's fault that Putin tipped the election to trump.

Tessylo
4.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @4.2    5 days ago

No you're confusing President Obama with little donnie,  you know Putin's cockholster.   

Greg Jones
4.2.3  Greg Jones  replied to  devangelical @4.2.1    5 days ago
It's Obama's fault that Putin tipped the election to trump.

Well, in the real world, the election wasn't tipped to Trump...not a bit of evidence that happened. Hillary lost it by her own incompetence.  And since Obama apparently knew what Russia was up to, why didn't he do something about it? Probably because he thought she would win...and if she had, none of this meddling or collusion crap would have come up.

MrFrost
4.2.4  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @4.2.3    5 days ago
Well, in the real world, the election wasn't tipped to Trump...

All of our intel agencies have proven otherwise... What do YOU know, that they don't? Do you have any proof at all? Nope.

arkpdx
4.2.5  arkpdx  replied to  MrFrost @4.2.4    5 days ago

Just what did they do?  How many votes did they change?  How many voting machine did they "fix"?

Greg Jones
4.2.6  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @4.2.4    5 days ago
All of our intel agencies have proven otherwise..

That was supposedly 3 out of 17, and they NEVER said the election was tipped, only that there may have been some "meddling" going on.

Which still hasn't been proven by the way.

Mark in Wyoming
4.2.7  Mark in Wyoming  replied to  MrFrost @4.2.4    5 days ago

believe what you want , but "Russian trolls" posting fake news or FB posts had no influence on my not voting for her when it was her "turn".

Unfortunately I am old enough to remember back to the 70s , and there after and the record of "public service" and questions that arose . and the biggest factor in why I decided I wouldn't vote for her? I couldnt stand the bitch, no influence from outside sources foreign to the country, now unless there is proof that actual voting machines were hacked to change votes , then the meddling  is a nothing burger of Everest sized proportions keep chewing  , and if one actually takes what is posted on the internet  as gospel , then its time to pull the plug on humanity

Paula Bartholomew
4.2.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.5    5 days ago

The real question is...How did they manage to infect the EC?

4.2.9  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @4.2.3    5 days ago
Well, in the real world, the election wasn't tipped to Trump...not a bit of evidence that happened.

I guess I'd make myself say that bullshit if the alternative was to admit  being an enabler to a traitor. 

4.2.10  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @4.2.6    5 days ago
Which still hasn't been proven by the way.

Stay tuned and make sure you have a lot of TUMS handy. 

arkpdx
4.2.11  arkpdx  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.2.8    5 days ago

They didn't or do you have some evidence that no one else has? 

4.2.12  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.2.7    4 days ago
believe what you want , but "Russian trolls" posting fake news or FB posts had no influence on my not voting for her when it was her "turn".

Great example of the fallacy of a small (in this case singular) sample size.  There's plenty of evidence that  Comey's reopening the  phony email case just before the election and the massive Russian trolling that occurred in those last days made a big difference in turn-out if not actual voters' choices. 

arkpdx
4.2.13  arkpdx  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.12    4 days ago
Great example of the fallacy of a small (in this case singular) sample size.  There's plenty of evidence that  Comey's reopening the  phony email case just before the election and the massive Russian trolling that occurred in those last days made a big difference in turn-out if not actual voters' choices. 

If there is all this evidence you should be able to show some .I have yet to see any evidence and you saying it happened isn't enough. 

4.2.14  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.13    4 days ago
If there is all this evidence you should be able to show some .I have yet to see any evidence and you saying it happened isn't enough.

It's fun seeing you (and your ilk) pretending you'd be open to any evidence of meddling that influenced the outcome when we already know that when clear evidence of criminality of the Trump campaign (see the five convictions already obtained for people associated with the campaign) is not even enough to get you (and your ilk) to even allow those really happened. 

arkpdx
4.2.15  arkpdx  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.14    4 days ago
see the five convictions already obtained for people associated with the campaign

You mean the people accused of things that were not even associated with the campaign? 

Again if you have all this proof do show it and stop ducking the question. (yeah like that will happen) 

Dismayed Patriot
4.2.16  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.13    4 days ago
I have yet to see any evidence and you saying it happened isn't enough.

"The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify, by contrast. At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona. At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so. Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point, the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College."

"News of the Comey letter broke just before 1 p.m. Eastern time on Oct. 28, when Utah. Rep Jason Chaffetz tweeted about it, noting the existence of the letter and stating (incorrectly, it turned out2

The letter said the FBI would “review” the emails to “assess their importance to our investigation.”

) that the case into Clinton’s private email server had been “reopened.” The story exploded onto the scene; Fox News was treating Chaffetz’s tweet as “breaking news” within 15 minutes, and the FBI story dominated headlines everywhere within roughly an hour. In an element of tabloid flair, it was soon reported that the emails in question were found on a computer owned by Anthony Weiner, the former congressman, as part of an investigation into whether he’d sent sexually explicit messages to teenage girls."

Within a day of the Comey letter, Google searches for “Clinton FBI” had increased 50-fold and searches for “Clinton email” almost tenfold.

Clinton’s standing in the polls fell sharply. She’d led Trump by 5.9 percentage points in FiveThirtyEight’s popular vote projection at 12:01 a.m. on Oct. 28. A week later — after polls had time to fully reflect the letter — her lead had declined to 2.9 percentage points. That is to say, there was a shift of about 3 percentage points against Clinton. And it was an especially pernicious shift for Clinton because (at least according to the FiveThirtyEight model) Clinton was underperforming in swing states as compared to the country overall. In the average swing state,;https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-makes-a-tipping-point-state/">tipping-point state</a>.</p>">3

As weighted by the state’s likelihood of being the tipping-point state.

Clinton’s lead declined from 4.5 percentage points at the start of Oct. 28 to just 1.7 percentage points on Nov. 4."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

arkpdx
4.2.17  arkpdx  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.2.16    4 days ago

"probablies" and "mights" are not evidence  they indicates speculation. That is opening given by 538 in order to cover their ads as to why they got things so wrong. I am still waiting for proof of the Russians altering any votes. 

Dismayed Patriot
4.2.18  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.17    4 days ago
I am still waiting for proof of the Russians altering any votes.

"You know what probably did cost Clinton the election? The letter that former FBI Director James Comey sent to Congress on Oct. 28, 2016, and the subsequent media firestorm over it. The impact is relatively easy to measure because it was the biggest news event in the final two weeks of the campaign, and we can compare polls conducted just before the Comey letter to the ones conducted just after it.

Even there, there’s some ambiguity — but considering that Clinton essentially lost the election by only 0.8 percentage points (Trump’s margin of victory in the tipping-point state, Wisconsin) and that the Comey letter coincided with a polling shift of about 3 points toward Trump, we can be reasonably confident that it was enough to make the difference.

Russian interference isn’t like that. By contrast, the indictment (and previous reporting on the subject) suggests that the interference campaign had been underway for years (since at least 2014) and gradually evolved from a more general-purpose trolling operation into something that sought to undermine Clinton while promoting Trump (and to a lesser degree, Bernie Sanders). To the extent it mattered, it would have blended into the background and had a cumulative effect over the entirety of the campaign."

The indictment alleges that an organization called the Internet Research Agency had a monthly budget of approximately $1.25 million toward interference efforts by September 2016 and that it employed “hundreds of individuals for its online operation.” This is a fairly significant magnitude — much larger than the paltry sums that Russian operatives had previously been revealed to spend on Facebook advertising.

how did Trump win given that he only had a 38 percent favorability rating among people who voted on Election Day? The answer is partly the Electoral College, of course. But it’s also that Clinton was really, really unpopular herself — almost as unpopular as Trump — with a favorability rating of just 43 percent among Election Day voters. Also, the substantial number of voters who disliked both Clinton and Trump went to Trump by a 17-point margin. Voters really weren’t willing to give Clinton the benefit of the doubt.

That’s largely because Clinton was viewed as dishonest and untrustworthy, exactly the sort of message that the Russian campaign (which used hashtags such as #Hillary4Prison) was trying to cultivate.

"if it’s hard to prove anything about Russian interference, it’s equally hard to disprove anything: The interference campaign could easily have had chronic, insidious effects that could be mistaken for background noise but which in the aggregate were enough to swing the election by 0.8 percentage points toward Trump — not a high hurdle to clear because 0.8 points isn’t much at all."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-much-did-russian-interference-affect-the-2016-election/

What we do know for a fact is that Russia did release the stolen DNC emails and they spent $1.25 million a month to meddle in our election in favor of Donald Trump and he only narrowly squeaked out an electoral win by 0.8%. Anyone using even a modicum of reason and logic and not being totally blinded by partisanship would have to accept the clear probability that those two things very likely caused a shift away from Hillary or towards Trump by at least 0.8 percentage points. So anyone with more than half a brain would have to concede that the Russians did in fact help Donald Trump win the 2016 election.

Sean Treacy
4.2.19  Sean Treacy  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.17    4 days ago
. I am still waiting for proof of the Russians altering any votes.

I wonder how the Russians are to blame for Hillary's choice to use an unsecured server to handle classified email in her attempt to avoid oversight. Her criminal activity and history of lying and being dishonest  is why people didn't like her.  

Moreover, according to the New York Times data guru, it's impossible to tell if the Comey letter even had an effect. Her numbers were crashing before the Comey letter was released. 

"But it’s now clear that Mrs. Clinton was weaker heading into Oct. 28 than was understood at the time. Several other polls were conducted over the same period that showed Mr. Trump gaining quickly on Mrs. Clinton in the days ahead of the Comey letter. And the timing of these polls — particularly the gap between when they were taken and when they were released — has probably helped to exaggerate the effect of Mr. Comey’s letter on the presidential race....

Some analysts have used poll aggregators or forecasting models to measure the effect of the Comey letter, and they have implicitly treated this Upshot poll, and others conducted before the news but released after, as evidence of a Comey effect. But it can’t be; for example, none of the people we polled for our survey knew about the letter.

Unfortunately, there is not much polling from this narrow period before the Comey letter and well after the third presidential debate. But it was accepted at the time that Mrs. Clinton’s lead was slipping heading into the morning of Oct. 28. The ABC/Washington Post tracking poll conducted over the same period as the Upshot/Siena poll of Florida, for instance, showed Mrs. Clinton’s lead at just two points, down from a double-digit lead after the third debate. That poll was also released after Mr. Comey’s letter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/08/upshot/a-2016-review-theres-reason-to-be-skeptical-of-a-comey-effect.html

Dismayed Patriot
4.2.20  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.2.19    4 days ago
I wonder how the Russians are to blame for Hillary's choice to use an unsecured server to handle classified email in her attempt to avoid oversight.

When will this nothing-burger of dead horse meat finally die? I really don't give a flying fornicate that Hillary used a private email server, there's no evidence she intentionally used it to transmit those few handfuls of classified emails and there's no evidence that any of the emails were compromised. So I couldn't care less that she had a private email server, multiple Secretaries of State before her also had private email servers, it's a non-issue. Interestingly the State Department email server was compromised by the Russians, so it appears Hillary's private email server was actually more secure.

The fact is that the supposed email server scandal is just another weaponized and targeted attack made by the Russians. They took something of which our own FBI said "nothing to see here" and turned it into some tin foil hat conspiracy theory of Hillary trying to hide something even though none of them can agree on what it is she's trying to hide. Is she trying to hide the satanic child sex ring she's running out of a pizza parlor? Or is she trying to hide the evidence of how she assassinated Seth Rich? With Russian misinformation you have your pick of nonsensical conspiracy theories to choose from, all it takes is an unreasonable hypocritical hate of the Clintons. Was Hillary the best Democrats could have chosen? No, she was a flawed candidate with too much baggage, but she wasn't some political Nosferatu and without the Russians media blitz and the dumping of stolen DNC emails there is no way in hell Trump would have won.

4.2.21  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.2.19    4 days ago
Her numbers were crashing before the Comey letter was released.

Yet another lie in a long string of them, Seanie baby.  Here's a graph of all the national polls from June to the end of the campaign:

Untitled.png

As anyone can see if he opens his eyes, the gap between Clinton and Scumbag were widening during that last month right up until the period on that graph between the thin vertical line and election day.  That's the period right after Comey announced (based on Strzok's recommendation) the re-opening of the phony email investigation (this is how Comey and Strzok were trying to "sabotage" Scumbag's chances, according to Scumbag and his goons).  BTW, keep on putting up false claims.  I really enjoy slapping you and them down. 

Sean Treacy
4.2.22  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.2.20    4 days ago
I really don't give a flying fornicate that Hillary used a private email server

Cool. I'm sure that make Hillary feel better.

there's no evidence she intentionally used it to transmit 

Ah, the classic she's just an idiot who didn't know she would be handling classified information as Sec of State defense.

multiple Secretaries of State before her also had private email servers

No, they didn't. 

posed email server scandal is just another weaponized and targeted attack made by the Russians

Loony Toons. Now the Washington Post, New York Times etc etc... are "Russians."  What a political party the Democrats are. They get caught doing something wrong, Its the RUSSIANS!  Hillary decided not to campaign in swing states, why its the Russians fault she didn't!

The only person to blame is Hillary, because she made the choice to use a private server. The "Russians" didn't make her do that. Everything that flows from the decision, including Comey, is her fault and her fault alone. 

FBI said "nothing to see here" 

The Stalinist rewriting in history is in full effect.  I assumed you've never actually read Comey's statement, because no honest person could read Comey's statement and make that claim.

Wihout the Russians media blitz and the dumping of stolen DNC emails there is no way in hell Trump would have won.

The Russians spent about as much as a candidate for the state legislature spends. The idea that pitiful amount was enough to overcome the billion dollars Hillary spent is too stupid for words.  What sane person could believe  the relative handful of facebook ads overcame the billion dollars Hillary's spent and the billions in free advertising the mainstream media gave her in their obsessive focus to defeat Trump. 

Sean Treacy
4.2.23  Sean Treacy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.21    4 days ago

Can you read? Otherwise, you are so lost in the left wing fever swamps of crazy that I'm surprised you have an internet connection. When the left resorts to calling the New York Times  polling expert a liar, you know desperation has taken over.  Pay attention to the New York Times, if you can... 

"But it’s now clear that Mrs. Clinton was weaker heading into Oct. 28 than was understood at the time. Several other polls were conducted over the same period that showed Mr. Trump gaining quickly on Mrs. Clinton in the days ahead of the Comey letter...These polls are consistent with an alternative election narrative in which the Comey letter had no discernible effect on the outcome. In this telling, Mrs. Clinton had a big lead after the third presidential debate, when the ABC/Washington Post poll opened with her ahead by 12 points and an Upshot/Siena poll of North Carolina gave her a seven-point lead. But her advantage dwindled over the following week, as post-debate coverage faded and Republican-leaning voters belatedly a"

Do you need me to spoon feed anything else to you? Or let me guess, the New York Times is RUSSIANS!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/08/upshot/a-2016-review-theres-reason-to-be-skeptical-of-a-comey-effect.html

4.2.24  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.2.23    4 days ago

So I show you a composite  of ALL THE FUCKING NATIONAL POLLS and you come back with a cherry-picked article from the NYT (funny how you seem to trust liberal sources only when you can be highly selective of what you use and  when it seems to help you with falsifying the record).  You really are fun to play with.  

4.2.25  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.2.22    4 days ago
No, they didn't.

Yes, at least one certainly fucking did* and it was her immediate predecessor.   Stop spreading lies or get off this discussion. 

*We already knew that Secretary Colin Powell exclusively used an outside, personal e-mail account to conduct State Department business. The report confirmed that Powell “did not retain those emails or make printed copies.”

Powell’s team, like Clinton’s, has said he believed his emails could be found by searching the accounts of the State Department staffers who received them, an idea that is sharply criticized in this report.

The State Department has continued to look for Powell’s emails, requesting to connect with his Internet service provider.  But, the inspector general wrote, as of May 2016, the department has not received a response from Powell or his staff.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/5-things-you-might-have-missed-in-the-clinton-email-report

Funny that republicans didn't investigate Powell.  

Sean Treacy
4.2.26  Sean Treacy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.25    4 days ago
ast one certainly fucking did* and it was her immediate predecessor.

Funny, that you don't know (1) Powell was not her immediate predecessor.  (2)The difference between a public server and a private server kept in the basement. It's been well documented that gmail is much more secure than clintonmail.com and that those emails could be recovered and not destroyed by bleach bit.  (3) Powell did not use it for classified information. 

Sean Treacy
4.2.27  Sean Treacy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.24    4 days ago
a composite  of ALL THE FUCKING NATIONAL POLLS

If you could understand the article, you'd know that the polls included as the "after" in trying to find the Comey effect, uses polls that were taken before the letter was made public. I hope you can understand why that's a problem. The Times expert is using the polls that actually measure the change. 

Also, the issue at hand is what  happened between the third debate and the release of the Comey letter. Her lead was shrinking quickly before the letter was released. It's not what happened in June. Again, this is spelled out in plain English by the New York Times. I can't dumb it down for you any further. It's just not worth the time to back track and explain the simplest of things to you.  

Dismayed Patriot
4.2.28  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.2.26    4 days ago
(3) Powell did not use it for classified information.

"Powell's antiquated AOL account, which worked over a phone line in his office at the State Department, might have been more vulnerable to attack by hackers than the private email server the Clinton used during her tenure as secretary."

In Powell's case, however, it is known that his private email account was eventually breached.

In 2012 and 2013, a Romanian hacker known as Guccifer targeted Powell's AOL account, as well as the accounts of former President George W. Bush's sister and dozens of others.

The hacker then leaked emails Powell exchanged with a female Romanian diplomat with whom he carried on years of personal correspondence after meeting while he was secretary of state. Powell, who is married, denied having an affair with the woman."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-20160908-story.html

"That office told the State Department on Wednesday that it found 12 emails containing classified information sent to Rice’s aides or Powell, according to Cummings, who is the ranking Democrat on the House of Representatives Oversight Committee. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-clinton-emails-idUSKCN0VD2EQ

All three, Rice, Powell and Clinton, used a private personal email server. All three of them had a handful of classified emails that either accidently or unintentionally were sent via the personal email accounts. They all also had official State Department email accounts which were used for virtually every classified email they handled. After review by the State Department and the FBI none of the classified emails found on any of their private servers were deemed intentional or an attempt to conceal any nefarious activity. I really don't get what the anti-Hillary crowd are really claiming here if they have ZERO evidence of any criminal intent or attempts to obfuscate criminal activity. What do they think she was trying to hide or what was she trying to get around by intentionally using the private server for those 110 classified emails? They've all been reviewed by the State Department and the FBI, why are conspiracy theorists still acting as if this was some episode of 24 where Jack Baur is supposed to reveal how Hillary was selling secrets to the Russians? It's delusional.

I'm not a big Hillary fan, I thought she was a mediocre politician as a NY senator, she was an okay first lady but not even close to rising to the level of Eleanor Roosevelt. But the caricature the right have of her is nothing like the reality. It's this distorted dystopian Miss Hannigan, the cruel alcoholic operator of an orphanage, while Trump got turned from bigoted bankrupt real estate magnate Snidely Whiplash into the champion of the poor Daddy Warbucks. This wasn't an accident, this was and continues to be a huge PR campaign and sadly, there are so many gullible shmucks in America that have bought into the right wing and Russia PR image that Trump now controls a good third of the American populace. Well, not really a "good" third, the lowest common denominator "third" who have trouble with critical thinking and reading comprehension and a penchant for white nationalism.

Sean Treacy
4.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    4 days ago

Here's Obama ordering no interference with Russian election meddling:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/why-the-hell-are-we-standing-down/

4.3.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.3    4 days ago

What's even funnier than you using Mother Jones as a reference (I'm sure if I ever used it you'd be the first to attack it) is you pretending that you're upset  Obama didn't push prosecutions of the Scumbag campaign.  Not only is that absolutely not what any President should ever do (and what Scumbag thinks is his royal right to do contrary to every concept of the independence of the DoJ from presidential pressure which has been there since the beginning of its creation). 

Sean Treacy
4.3.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.3.1    4 days ago
upset  Obama didn't push prosecutions of the Scumbag campaign.

Are you capable of understanding English? Seriously, you obviously didn't read the article or don't understand it.  Calling your word salad a strawman is an insult to strawmen. 

Take some time, read slowly and try again. If you come up with a coherent response I'll respond. 

4.3.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.3.2    4 days ago

When you stop perverting the truth I'll  stop calling you out. 

MrFrost
5  MrFrost    5 days ago

Gotta love the RWNJ's defending Putin... LOL

lennylynx
5.1  lennylynx  replied to  MrFrost @5    5 days ago

The hypocrisy is positively mind boggling.

Greg Jones
5.2  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @5    5 days ago

It's becoming more and more apparent every day that some of the far left liberals and a lot of their sycophant Democrat fellow travelers are becoming more of a danger to the USA than Putin is.

5.2.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @5.2    4 days ago
It's becoming more and more apparent every day that some of the far left liberals and a lot of their sycophant Democrat fellow travelers are becoming more of a danger to the USA than Putin is.

Well, thank you for admitting where your loyalty lies and it isn't with this country.  Apologizing and shilling for Putin is just one baby-step below calling Hitler a great leader.  

PJ
5.3  PJ  replied to  MrFrost @5    4 days ago

It's frightening how easily they are manipulated to defend a foe of the United States.  Russia is winning and Mr. Trump followers are leading the parade.   

5.3.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  PJ @5.3    4 days ago

They've been revealing themselves as traitors to all this country's best founding principles, just as their traitor confederate ideological ancestors -- even to the point of really trying to re-establish Jim Crow era measures.  They've been working on and implementing ways to keep minorities from voting that were begun as soon as the Civil War ended.  And they'll never give up trying, either. 

bbl-1
6  bbl-1    5 days ago

yawn

money laundering

more money laundering

plans to kidnap a dissident for Erdogan

trump's on a roll

puppet

traitor? 

PJ
7  PJ    4 days ago

It looks like after Mr. Trump's performance today at NATO Russia will be preparing a hero's welcome for him.

This is what happens when a child is permitted to do anything he wants.  We can thank Mr. Trump's followers and the Republican leaders for doing nothing but encouraging bad behavior.  

r.t..b...
7.1  r.t..b...  replied to  PJ @7    4 days ago
Russia will be preparing a hero's welcome for him.

He does loves his parades. Crazy times when the traditional conservative tenets of strong alliances and military might are dismissed as not fair because of economic disparity...downright Marxist in a way.

Dean Moriarty
7.2  Dean Moriarty  replied to  PJ @7    4 days ago

The Russians are not going to be happy with Trump ripping on Germany for getting so much natural gas from Russia. 

“Germany, as far as I’m concerned, is captive to Russia because it’s getting so much of its energy from Russia,” Mr. Trump told the startled Mr. Stoltenberg at the opening of the NATO summit meeting. “We have to talk about the billions and billions of dollars that’s being paid to the country we’re supposed to be protecting you against." Donald Trump

PJ
7.2.1  PJ  replied to  Dean Moriarty @7.2    4 days ago

It's a set agreement.  Russia is not going to lose any sleep over the comment because they are going to get even more business from China due to Mr. Trump's tariff war.  Russia will be delighted that Mr. Trump is severing relationships with NATO.  I'm sure Putin's hoping that the NATO leaders become so upset that they kick US troops out of their countries paving the way for Russia to invade more countries.

Dean Moriarty
7.2.2  Dean Moriarty  replied to  PJ @7.2.1    4 days ago

There is no severed relations in fact they committed to spend more as Trump requested of them. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nato-defense-spending-increases-pledged/

PJ
7.2.3  PJ  replied to  Dean Moriarty @7.2.2    4 days ago

Dean - please don't act stupid.  You cannot actually believe that everything is okay.  If you do then I simply don't have the patience to continue this conversation.  Good luck to you as you worship the bad behavior of Mr. Trump. 

owlsview677
7.2.4  owlsview677  replied to  Dean Moriarty @7.2.2    4 days ago

Dean I doubt very much that the new agreement signed by the members of NATO is worth the ink they used. They are under a great deal of duress. Many of the members of NATO are also members of the EU which is struggling with it's own infighting. The greater duress is that many of these NATO so called allies have allowed their own military capabilities to lapse believing that American military might will take care of them in a crisis. Lose that American umbrella of protection and they are in dire straits.

When Trump suggests that Putin will be the nicest to deal with he was being honest. I would rather deal with a known enemy, or as Trump so diplomatically put it "competitor" who doesn't pretend to be on our side than a coalition of countries that want us to be their protector while stabbing us in the back economically especially Germany.

When it comes to England, just how easy can it be to deal with a country that doesn't seem to have anybody that knows how to do things. I don't consider wanting to get out of the EU a mistake but doing so without knowing how to was as stupid as it gets.

Putin can not "handle" Trump and Trump can not "handle" Putin. For the sake of their respective countries and the world in general they have no choice but to deal with each other.

It's much better to have a dishonest enemy than a dishonest friend.

8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    4 days ago

On Scumbag imposing sanctions:  they've been minimal, done only after Congress overwhelmingly pushed to do it  foot-dragging the whole way and, tellingly, not a thing since McMaster was turfed out and we know that's why Trump had to get rid of him.  And, as others have pointed out, even with those minimal sanctions he's stepped up his attacks on our allies and attempts to weaken their security which is OUR security.