╌>

Left-Wing Antifa Terrorists ‘Freaking Out’ over Proposed ‘Unmasking’ Law

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  6 years ago  •  351 comments

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The left-wing terrorist organization that calls itself Antifa is “ freaking out ” over a proposed law that would enhance penalties for anyone who “injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person” while wearing a disguise or mask.

Throughout our country, and for a number of years now — and primarily because the establishment media fantasizes about ,   promotes , enflames and   approves of the violence committed against the right (naturally, HuffPo opposes the unmasking law) — Antifa has been allowed to run rampant, committing countless acts of violence against everyday, peaceful supporters of President Donald Trump.

Antifa has also been responsible for untold amounts of vandalism and property damage, and targets the alt-right.

The   Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018 can mean additional fines and prison terms of up to 15 years. The Hill reports the “bill was introduced by Republican Rep. Dan Donovan (N.Y.) and is co-sponsored by GOP Reps. Pete King (R-NY),  Paul Gosar  (R-AZ) and  Ted Budd (R-NC).”

Ironically, this proposed law is similar to laws passed decades ago in states like Georgia and Alabama to stop another terrorist group formed by far-left Democrats, the Ku Klux Klan. According to the far-left New York Times , Ohio and West Virginia already have similar laws on the books.

Unless it is Halloween, Mardi Gras, or some other kind of celebration, there is no legitimate reason to disguise who you are in public, unless you intend to do something illegal and do not wish to be identified.

And since our establishment media choose to encourage , stoke , dismiss , foment , downplay , and excuse harassment, violence and property damage against Trump supporters; since the media are normalizing and even making heroes of violent, left-wing thugs, it is important that law enforcement have all the tools necessary to stop this epidemic of lawlessness.

Nevertheless, people are still freaking out. Carmichael Monaco, a member of the Metropolitan Anarchist Coordinating Council, a New York City-based activist group, told Vice Tuesday:

[The unmasking law] takes a pro-fascist stance in its very name, and doubtlessly in its enforcement. In the current political climate, antifascists who speak out against fascism, racism, xenophobia, etc. are routinely harassed, threatened, and attacked by the far right, often supported by the police, who are notably exempted here. Families and friends of antifascists also become targets of far right violence. The wearing of a mask is an act of self-defense often necessary to ensure one’s right to free speech.

“It’s a law that threatens to clamp down on direct action politics more broadly. I think it sets a disturbing precedent,” Mark Bray, a professor at Dartmouth who studies human rights and radical politics told Vice.

No examples of Antifa being victims or targets are cited anywhere in the Vice piece. But…

Here are 352 (and counting) verified acts of violence and harassment against Trump supporters, much of it committed by Antifa terrorists wearing masks.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

“Throughout our country, and for a number of years now — and primarily because the establishment media fantasizes about,  promotes, enflamesand  approves of the violence committed against the right (naturally, HuffPo opposes the unmasking law) — Antifa has been allowed to run rampant, committing countless acts of violence against everyday, peaceful supporters of President Donald Trump.

Antifa has also been responsible for untold amounts of vandalism and property damage, and targets the alt-right.

The  Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018 can mean additional fines and prison terms of up to 15 years. The Hill reports the “bill was introduced by Republican Rep. Dan Donovan (N.Y.) and is co-sponsored by GOP Reps. Pete King (R-NY), Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and Ted Budd (R-NC).”

Ironically, this proposed law is similar to laws passed decades ago in states like Georgia and Alabama to stop another terrorist group formed by far-left Democrats, the Ku Klux Klan. According to the far-left New York Times, Ohio and West Virginia already have similar laws on the books.

Unless it is Halloween, Mardi Gras, or some other kind of celebration, there is no legitimate reason to disguise who you are in public, unless you intend to do something illegal and do not wish to be identified.

And since our establishment media choose to encourage, stoke, dismiss, foment, downplay, and excuseharassment, violence and property damage against Trump supporters; since the media are normalizing and even making heroes of violent, left-wing thugs, it is important that law enforcement have all the tools necessary to stop this epidemic of lawlessness.”

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

pffft. Good luck with that.

"The United States is a nation of laws, badly written and randomly enforced." - Frank Zappa

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @1.1    6 years ago

I think that both equally morally evil masked groups the KKK and Antifa should be banned from wearing masks in public.  A great proposal.  Will the democrats filibuster for Antifa right before the election?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    6 years ago

Antifa isn't part of the democratic party, but I encourage and support their future efforts to send as many trump-nazis to local emergency rooms as possible. If wearing a mask gets 15 years, waving a nazi or confederate flag should at least justify the death penalty, using trumpster logic.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    6 years ago

Man, just gotta love all the tough keyboard warriors!

LMFAO and SMMFH

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.5  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.4    6 years ago

Enoch
Masters Quiet
1.1.6  Enoch  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    6 years ago

Dear Friend Heartland America: I concur that every group out to do violence, break laws, and/or trample on the rights of anyone regardless of political orientation should not be allowed to wear masks to hide their identity.

Hope July 4th for you and yours was a joyous and meaningful one.

Peace and Abundant Blessings Always.

Enoch.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Texan1211  replied to    6 years ago

Everybody's a tough guy when sitting behind a keyboard, calling for violence over another person's politics!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Texan1211  replied to    6 years ago

LOL!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.4    6 years ago
Man, just gotta love all the tough keyboard warriors!

Don't you just love the liberal tolerance of the cowards:

but I encourage and support their future efforts to send as many trump-nazis to local emergency rooms as possible.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
1.1.12  Rmando  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    6 years ago

The idiots that wave Nazi flags at least manage to prove they are braver than the idiots in Antifa.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.13  devangelical  replied to  Rmando @1.1.12    6 years ago

... and a lot more conservative.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
1.1.14  Rmando  replied to  devangelical @1.1.13    6 years ago

Totalitarianism doesn't care about liberal or conservative.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.15  devangelical  replied to  Rmando @1.1.14    6 years ago

Liberal totalitarianism? Yeah, right.

zuksam
Junior Silent
1.1.16  zuksam  replied to  devangelical @1.1.15    6 years ago
Liberal totalitarianism? Yeah, right

That's exactly what happened in the USSR. They started out using Violence to obtain their Liberal Paradise but all they ended up with was a Totalitarian Government that ruled by Violence.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
1.1.17  sixpick  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    6 years ago
Antifa isn't part of the democratic party, but I encourage and support their future efforts to send as many trump-nazis to local emergency rooms as possible.

A lot of hate in that comment.  There's so much hate I think I can actually feel it.  Someone supports a way to reduce the amount of violence in this country and what do we hear from some people?  Support for violence supported by a tremendous amount of hate toward others who are only trying to help prevent increasing hate crimes by groups who also support hate.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.18  devangelical  replied to  sixpick @1.1.17    6 years ago

I don't see a law restricting the 1st amendment rights of Americans, created just to help reduce the number of rightwing extremist ass kickings, making it past the SCOTUS. If the rightwing is so interested in outlawing a piece of cloth, they can start with confederate and nazi flags.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.19  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.1.18    6 years ago

Thugs and bandits have to wear masks to hide their identity--or is it their shame?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.1.18    6 years ago

No one is restricting their speech.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.21  cjcold  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.8    6 years ago

I am so bad I type with my thumbs.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @1.1.21    6 years ago

And would those be opposable thumbs?

96WS6
Junior Quiet
1.1.24  96WS6  replied to  devangelical @1.1    6 years ago

pffft. Good luck with that.

"The United States is a nation of laws, badly written and randomly enforced." - Frank Zappa

That's exactly why I'll be keeping my gun.winking

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.27  devangelical  replied to    6 years ago

meh, I just like hearing about/watching neo-Nazis and white supremacists get their asses kicked.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.28  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @1.1.27    6 years ago

Like this:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rsXlP9Kumk        Or this:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRG7BHAwl4c   Or this:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fd5CzNts_lQ And      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx-Vmhj3n00

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.29  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Enoch @1.1.6    6 years ago

It was.  Thanks for the kind words and may G-d richly bless you.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.30  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.19    6 years ago

exactly and it applies to both the KKK and Antifa as well as anarchy groups that cover their face. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2  Tacos!  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago
Unless it is Halloween, Mardi Gras, or some other kind of celebration, there is no legitimate reason to disguise who you are in public

What if it's winter and your face is cold? What if you have some nasty skin condition that needs to be protected from wind or sun? What if you're a devout female muslim? What if you're a germophobe and you wear a mask to avoid catching something?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Tacos! @1.2    6 years ago

... or a surgical team. >cough< >cough< >hah-choo!<

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @1.2.2    6 years ago

Surgical teams wear masks in public, or the operating room?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.2.4  Tacos!  replied to    6 years ago
he might not leave sitting up

I would hope people would wait to see what he was up to before acting violently.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.2.5  cjcold  replied to  Tacos! @1.2    6 years ago

What if your mother likes seeing me nekid

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @1.2.5    6 years ago

She might be okay with that.

I bet she usually has to pay to see a freak show!

And NO offense at all meant toward his mother.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

I think it is outrageous and hilarious at the same time that the terrorist scum bag Antifa clowns are throwing a fit about the Unmasking Law and totally fail to see that, through their actions, they have actually become that which they claim to hate so much!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2  cjcold    6 years ago

Used to march back in the Nam days. Antifa is doing the same thing but even better. Fuck fascists.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @2    6 years ago

Antifa are fascists.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    6 years ago

How is it you confuse liberals that are willing to confront gangs of fascists with being fascists themselves?

Up is down? Black is white?

(Deleted)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @2.1.1    6 years ago

antifa and nazi symbols       https://www.chronicleus.com/the-left-antifa-and-the-nazis/

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
2.1.3  tomwcraig  replied to  cjcold @2.1.1    6 years ago

Antifa wears black, Mussolini's Fascists wore black...

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.4  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    6 years ago
Antifa are fascists.

And the Klan supports civil rights in your alternate reality world.

Being anti-fascist is what all moral people so so I support the actions of the Antifa in riding the county of fascism.  

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.5  epistte  replied to  tomwcraig @2.1.3    6 years ago
Antifa wears black, Mussolini's Fascists wore black...

Anarchists and cops also wear black.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @2.1.4    6 years ago

Antifa is a domestic and international terrorist organization and should be dealt with by the various national governments where they exist accordingly.  Seattle 1999 WTO protest response would be the right response to their riots.  

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.7  lennylynx  replied to  epistte @2.1.4    6 years ago

Well, it's racist to speak out against racism in their alternate reality, so this fits in quite nicely!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.8  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.2    6 years ago

Pretty sure I know the difference between far right wing fascism and those of us who fight against that particular brand of evil. The world needs ANTIFA to keep Heartland Institute paid thugs in check. We're the good guys in this war.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
2.1.9  1ofmany  replied to  cjcold @2.1.1    6 years ago
How is it you confuse liberals that are willing to confront gangs of fascists with being fascists themselves?

Webster’s defines fascism as “a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of the opposition.”

So who has Antifa confronted in this country that has called themselves fascists or remotely fits within the definition of a fascist? If Antifa can pick parts of the definition and label someone a fascist, then the same can be done to them by saying that Antifa is, itself, fascist because they advocate forcible suppression of the opposition. 

I think the proposed legislation is a clever political stunt designed to force Democrats to chose between a potential conflict with their base or supporting masked vigilantism. 

96WS6
Junior Quiet
2.1.10  96WS6  replied to  epistte @2.1.4    6 years ago

Anytime you support violence against others you are in the wrong.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
2.1.11  96WS6  replied to  lennylynx @2.1.7    6 years ago

The fact of the matter is some folks have turned racism into an alternate reality.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.12  Jasper2529  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.6    6 years ago
Antifa is a domestic and international terrorist organization and should be dealt with by the various national governments where they exist accordingly.

Interesting that left-wing SPLC won't put violent Antifa on its "hate group" list.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.12    6 years ago

The SPLC has no credibility anymore, except to a relatively small handful of malcontents.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
2.1.14  tomwcraig  replied to  epistte @2.1.4    6 years ago

So, you support violence to shut up those people you disagree with?  That’s TRUE FASCISM.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  tomwcraig @2.1.14    6 years ago

I believe the irony of that completely escapes them!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.16  cjcold  replied to  1ofmany @2.1.9    6 years ago
So who has Antifa confronted in this country that has called themselves fascists or remotely fits within the definition of a fascist?

Deleted any far right wing group is a textbook definition of a fascist. That's why ANTIFA exists.

Kind of a dumb question.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
2.1.17  Rmando  replied to  cjcold @2.1.16    6 years ago

The Tea Party were fascist? When did they strip away anybody's rights and take away anybody's civil liberties? You do know they existed to try to stop the waste and excess of rampant spending, right?

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
2.1.18  1ofmany  replied to  cjcold @2.1.16    6 years ago
Removed for context  or any far right wing group is a textbook definition of a fascist. 

Expalin how it fits rather than just declare that it does. 

Kind of a dumb question.

Kind of a dumb response.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.19  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @2.1.8    6 years ago

Really?  The Heartland Institute actually hires thugs and goons to use force to intimidate people into adopting their world view?  Could you please provide a link to Heartland Institute paid thugs?  Do you think it ok for Antifa to beat up on Americans who agree with Heartland on key political, economic, environmental issues?  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.20  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Rmando @2.1.17    6 years ago

I was in the TEA Party from day one and still support it.  It was all about personal and economic freedom and liberty 🗽 and a support of the USA 🇺🇸.  The tea party 🎈 is the ultimate definition of anti fascism.  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
2.1.21  1ofmany  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.20    6 years ago

They’re just using the word “fascist” as a slur without regard to whether anybody is actually a fascist or not. 

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.22  epistte  replied to  96WS6 @2.1.10    6 years ago
Anytime you support violence against others you are in the wrong.

You cannot combat fascism with Hallmark cards and hugs. When genocide is the goal of fascism, you use any possible weapon to stop it.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.1.23  Tacos!  replied to  cjcold @2.1.16    6 years ago
a textbook definition of a fascist

I have a feeling you wouldn't know what a textbook definition of fascism looks like, so I'm here to supply one: 

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

The only difference between this definition and the actual policies and actions of the modern American Left and Antifa is the "ultranationalism" part (and the European part, of course).

On the other hand, the only thing the American Right has in common with this definition is the nationalism part. Conservatives love their country, but being patriotic is hardly unique to fascism. Beyond that, conservatives champion individual liberty, deregulated industry, and free markets. The conservative (classically liberal) ideology supports limited government, not authoritarianism.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.24  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    6 years ago

Huh? An Anti Fascist group is fascist? So your argument is literally, "I know you are but what am I"? Sad. 

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.25  epistte  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.24    6 years ago
Huh? An Anti Fascist group is fascist? So your argument is literally, "I know you are but what am I"? Sad.

(Deleted)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.26  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.24    6 years ago

I think it’s great that conservative groups are rallying in large enough numbers in these places where Antifa is so that they can defeat the inevitable attack from them and put them in their rightful place in retreat.  It’s great to see some real Americans standing up to the fascist rent a mob.  

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.27  sixpick  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    6 years ago

Antifa are fascists

I think we can safely say they are and we can also say the white supremacists are also fascist.  I don't know anyone who supports either one of them that usually sides with us.  We don't support Hamas, MS13, Illegal Immigrants over Americans or people in high positions who leave it without a doubt they are full of hate.  And some people do support all of these.

Peter Strzok qualifies for the Democratic Socialist Purple Heart Medal.jpg

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.28  sixpick  replied to  lennylynx @2.1.7    6 years ago
Well, it's racist to speak out against racism in their alternate reality, so this fits in quite nicely!

We all speak out against racism, but we don't act like Antifa, nor do we act like White Supremacists.  We don't support either group.  We would never think of suggesting an anarchist group do the job of bringing peace to our citizens as some do.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.29  sixpick  replied to  epistte @2.1.4    6 years ago
And the Klan supports civil rights in your alternate reality world.

Please provide the link or comment on this site where you've ever seen that we support either Antifa or the Klan.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.30  sixpick  replied to  1ofmany @2.1.9    6 years ago
I think the proposed legislation is a clever political stunt designed to force Democrats to chose between a potential conflict with their base or supporting masked vigilantism.

Since Perez, the Chairman of the Democrat Party has stated Democratic Socialism is the future of the Democrat Party, from here on out they will be known as the Democratic Socialist Party to me.  Even the opponent, Cynthia Nixon, in the governors race in New York says she is a Democratic Socialist.  I tend to agree the Democratic Socialist are stepping up their control of the party.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.31  sixpick  replied to  96WS6 @2.1.11    6 years ago
The fact of the matter is some folks have turned racism into an alternate reality.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.32  cjcold  replied to  Rmando @2.1.17    6 years ago

Interesting how overspending is always a trait of the right, but is always blamed on the left.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.34  sixpick  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.1.12    6 years ago
Interesting that left-wing SPLC won't put violent Antifa on its "hate group" list.

We all know the White Supremacists are a hate group, but it seems just by saying they hate Fascism, even though they seem to hate anyone who disagrees with them, somewhat like the Democratic Socialists, they aren't considered a hate group.

Antifa isn't a 'hate group,' Southern Poverty Law Center claims

Antifa originated from Communism which millions of people died, but to the Democratic Socialists Antifa is doing their work for them kind of like the brown shirts did for the Nazis and the Red Guard did for the Bolsheviks.  This country is a Capitalist country and Antifa is against Capitalism, so who are they?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.35  sixpick  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.13    6 years ago

We'd be surprised Texan.  In this country, we are allowed to hear opposing views.  In most countries of the world, even though they think they have this freedom, I personally think they have been deceived.  Opposing views or broadcasts such as Fox isn't viewed in that many countries.  Most countries get their information about this country from BBC, which they have the highest of regard and CNN International, which contains a lot of the same personalities we see here in the USA.

They really don't know anything about Fox and most of them have never even seen Fox News.  After generations of being conditioned by the media they depend on for the way they view the world and the USA, many don't have a lot of use for the USA either.

So you can imagine why some people here would support SPLC.  I really don't know why, but some people are more susceptible and others are not, evidently.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.36  sixpick  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.26    6 years ago

I'm not supporting either group.   We are doing a very good job of beating them at the ballot box as far as I'm concerned, but we do have a lot of propaganda to overcome from such sources as the.....

BBC: White supremacy: Are US right-wing groups on the rise?

I feel confident if I research it, I'll find the BBC criticizing the Tea Party as well.  There is an objective to this propaganda and it isn't to prevent Fascism in this world.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.37  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @2.1.16    6 years ago

Not NEARLY as dumb as the reply!

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
2.1.38  1ofmany  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.24    6 years ago

They just call other people fascist and call themselves anti-fascist so they can justify attacking people. They’re really just a bunch of spoiled brats acting like vigilantes and, if they keep it up, somebody’s going to get seriously injured. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
2.1.39  1ofmany  replied to  epistte @2.1.22    6 years ago
You cannot combat fascism with Hallmark cards and hugs. When genocide is the goal of fascism, you use any possible weapon to stop it.

Where, other than in your own mind, have you seen fascists over here advocating genocide? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.40  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @2.1.32    6 years ago

Largest deficits in HISTORY came courtesy of DEMOCRATS.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.41  cjcold  replied to  tomwcraig @2.1.3    6 years ago

So I tend to wear white. What does that make me?

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
2.1.42  tomwcraig  replied to  cjcold @2.1.41    6 years ago

Do you go out of your way and beat people up when you are wearing white?

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
2.1.43  tomwcraig  replied to  epistte @2.1.5    6 years ago

Ah, but Antifa also uses the same tactics as Mussolini's Blackshirts to force their views on everyone that disagrees with them.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
2.1.44  96WS6  replied to  epistte @2.1.4    6 years ago
Antifa are fascists.
 I support the actions of the Antifa in riding the county of fascism.

There is an old saying for that.  Something about Birds of a feather....  Funny thing about ANTIFA (and the far left in general) they say it is OK to punch Nazis  then you find out anyone who disagrees with them is a Nazi.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1.46  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    6 years ago
forgot that the Nazis are socialists

"Nazism is a form of fascism and showed that ideology's disdain for liberal democracy and the parliamentary system , but also incorporated fervent antisemitism , scientific racism , and eugenics into its creed. Its extreme nationalism came from Pan-Germanism and the Völkisch movement prominent in the German nationalism of the time, and it was strongly influenced by the anti-Communist Freikorps paramilitary groups that emerged after Germany's defeat in World War I , from which came the party's "cult of violence" which was "at the heart of the movement."

While they called their version of fascism the "National Socialist German Workers Party" they were far from actual socialism and light years from the mix of socialism and capitalism that virtually every liberal in America embraces. It's sad when some try to peddle ignorant nonsense about liberals in an attempt to smear them and deflect the truth about the alt-right and their fascist ideals and the fact that they currently embrace the Neo-Nazis and KKK and other white supremacist and white nationalist groups as they are far closer to the ideals of Nazism than any progressives or liberal groups are.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1.49  Spikegary  replied to  epistte @2.1.5    6 years ago

Actually lots of cops wear blue.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1.50  Spikegary  replied to  epistte @2.1.4    6 years ago

Being antifa and bring truly anti-fascist are two entirely different things....they may call themselves anti, but they are just as bad as fascists

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1.51  Spikegary  replied to  tomwcraig @2.1.14    6 years ago

Much like the Antia clowns vanadalizing the Berkley Campus to keep a cnservative form speaking there in a normal excahnge of ideas on a collegecampus.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.52  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Spikegary @2.1.50    6 years ago

They call themselves anti fascist yet use fascist tactics to attack and disrupt normal American political activity.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.53  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Spikegary @2.1.51    6 years ago

Preventing normal conservative speech while calling ordinary conservatives delivering the message fascist is the Antifa way.  Using violence to suppress and repress opposition expression 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.54  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to    6 years ago

I can as an ex democrat say the above is my experience 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.2  sixpick  replied to  cjcold @2    6 years ago
Used to march back in the Nam days. Antifa is doing the same thing but even better. Fuck fascists.

Never got into that.  Too busy following orders while in the Air Force, but I saw the lowlife scumbags when I came home.  I expect them to graduate to a lower level just as they did back in the day from just protesting, destroying other people's property and start blowing things up like they did back then with gangs like The Weather Underground and the Black Panthers.

They were radical Leftest as they are now.  You can call all Trump supporters Fascist all you want, but hate is something that can't be hidden because it eats at a person's soul and destroys them all the while they are screaming for actions of violence supported by their hate for others.

These antifa and the white supremacist are hate groups and we don't support either one of them.  Can you say the same thing?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.2.1  cjcold  replied to  sixpick @2.2    6 years ago

Was SDS back in the day but never hurt anyone. Stayed away from those who thought to.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  cjcold @2    6 years ago

Good evening CJ. Funny thing is that many of us, myself included,  were in Nam doing our jobs and fighting for our lives and our country and  laughing our arses off at anti-war protesters back home! A lot of us saw communism/socialism up close at he hands of the VC and NVA enough to hate the very concept. Antifa is too stupid to realize they have become what they profess to hate so much.  FUCK Antifa! 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.3.1  cjcold  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3    6 years ago

And exactly what were we fighting for in Nam?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.3.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  cjcold @2.3.1    6 years ago

I'm not going to go there with you on that one. It would have the same result our disputes went on Paul Watson and his merry band of Sea Shepherd pirates did on NV a few years back. That is a off topic situation as it is. Besides, we both know we would never agree so why go there? With that said, have a good day Sir.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3  lennylynx    6 years ago

"...terrorist organization that calls itself Antifa..."

It's only a 'terrorist organization' to fascists.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
3.1  96WS6  replied to  lennylynx @3    6 years ago

Any organization that tries to silence free speech in this country IS a terrorist organization.

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.1  epistte  replied to  96WS6 @3.1    6 years ago
roected Any organization that tries to silence free speech in this country IS a terrorist organization.

Credible threats of violence to those who oppose fascism are not protected free speech.

Is a lynching protected religious speech? 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  sixpick  replied to  96WS6 @3.1    6 years ago
Any organization that tries to silence free speech in this country IS a terrorist organization.

Some people would love to take this country back before 1860 so they would have a purpose in life.  They are the radicals and in fact both antifa and the white supremacist have a lot more in common than they differ.

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.3  epistte  replied to  sixpick @3.1.2    6 years ago
Some people would love to take this country back before 1860 so they would have a purpose in life. 

Most people refer to them as Klansmen.

They are the radicals and in fact both antifa and the white supremacist have a lot more in common than they differ.

What do the Klan and the Antifa possibly have in common?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.5  cjcold  replied to  epistte @3.1.3    6 years ago

Rage?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3.1.6  sixpick  replied to    6 years ago

In my opinion, they're both hate groups and act as anarchists.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to    6 years ago

And both masked.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.9  cjcold  replied to    6 years ago

Pretty sure that ANTIFA is a response to far right wing hate groups, not a root cause.

I wish ANTIFA all the best. Fascism should not exist in the U.S.of A.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2  Tacos!  replied to  lennylynx @3    6 years ago
It's only a 'terrorist organization' to fascists

And people who believe in radical ideas like free speech and individual liberty.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  sixpick  replied to  Tacos! @3.2    6 years ago
It's only a 'terrorist organization' to fascists

And people who believe in radical ideas like free speech and individual liberty.

Those ideas fall way down toward the bottom of the list of personal rights when dealing with statism.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Tacos! @3.2    6 years ago

Hate speech is a crime.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  sixpick  replied to  cjcold @3.2.2    6 years ago

Hate speech is a crime.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Now inciting violence is a crime, but can you show me anywhere in the First Amendment above where it says hate speech is a crime?  We know you can't, because it isn't a crime.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sixpick @3.2.3    6 years ago

Well said.  Hate speech laws can be written and the courts can decide if they trample upon constitutionally protected speech.  Speaking of speech, I’d like to see everyone who opposes or supports Antifa tone it down overall on this seed.  Thanks.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2.7  Tacos!  replied to  cjcold @3.2.2    6 years ago
Hate speech is a crime.

In many countries, it is. In the United States, it is not.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2.8  cjcold  replied to  Tacos! @3.2    6 years ago

So anarchy and libertarianism is the way to deal with a seriously complex world?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.2.9  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  cjcold @3.2.2    6 years ago
Hate speech is a crime.

not a chance...

that crap may fly in other countries but there is no exception for hate speech in the first amendment.

free speech is the right to offend others like it or not :)

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2.10  Tacos!  replied to  cjcold @3.2.8    6 years ago

The connection you are attempting to draw makes no sense. How does free speech equate to anarchy?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @3.2.10    6 years ago

Any speech that can’t be silenced by Antifa and is freely expressed without secular progressive censors or msm filters is their definition of anarchy.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
4  bugsy    6 years ago

The loony left wants us to believe that Antifa is short for Anti Facists.

Anyone with a grain of thought process can see that, by their actions, Antifa actually stands for Anti First Amendment.

The loony left knows this, they just won't admit to it because it will open up for the world to see their hatred for the Constitution.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1  cjcold  replied to  bugsy @4    6 years ago

Too bad Germany didn't have a strong ANTIFA organization back in the Nazi days. Just think of all of that needless suffering that we could have prevented.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
4.1.1  Rmando  replied to  cjcold @4.1    6 years ago

So you consider the communists that wanted to make Germany into the image of Stalins Russia to be a major improvement?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  cjcold  replied to  Rmando @4.1.1    6 years ago

Too bad that Russia didn't have an ANTIFA movement that wasn't killed by Putin. Yep Trump's best buddy kills folk who disagree with him. Pretty sure that Donny would love to do the same.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  sixpick  replied to  cjcold @4.1    6 years ago
Too bad Germany didn't have a strong ANTIFA organization back in the Nazi days. Just think of all of that needless suffering that we could have prevented.

They did.  It was a product of the Communist Party which was one of the top Parties until 1933.  You see, neither the Nazi nor the Communist Party, represented by Antifa were anything we would want in this country today.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.4  cjcold  replied to  sixpick @4.1.3    6 years ago

Funny how communism is such a great idea but Americans have been brainwashed against it for decades.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @4.1.4    6 years ago

Really?   Where has this “great idea” ever worked out ? It doesn’t take propaganda to persuade us how evil and badly run every place that’s tried it turned out to be.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.7  bugsy  replied to  cjcold @4.1    6 years ago
Too bad Germany didn't have a strong ANTIFA organization back in the Nazi days

Sorry, but Antifa is a fascist group, much like the Nazis were. Antifa stands for Anti First Amendment, trying to shut down anyone with an opposing view, and assaulting anyone who dared strike back. Nazis are the same, but went one step further and actually killed pretty much everyone they did not like. Won't be long now before Antifa begins the same tactics.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.8  bugsy  replied to    6 years ago

Because he won't get his free shit he enjoys here in a communist country

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @4.1.7    6 years ago

Well said.  Thanks! 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @4.1.7    6 years ago

Well said.  Thanks! 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @4.1.4    6 years ago

Really?  What exactly is it that makes communism a great idea to you?  

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     6 years ago

Antifa is around to protect patriotic American from these koch suckers. 

charlottesville-nazi.jpg

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1  devangelical  replied to  Kavika @5    6 years ago

deleted

Enoch
Masters Quiet
5.2  Enoch  replied to  Kavika @5    6 years ago

Dear Brother Kavika: I wrote a letter to the group your pictured.

I offered my services as a Rabbi and Chaplain to their group.

Not heard back yet.

I can only assume they have been busy soliciting for their local State of Israel Bond campaign.

Will keep you posted.

Up to My Pupick in Winnebagels with Lox and Cream Cheese at Jay's Diner.

Enoch.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Kavika   replied to  Enoch @5.2    6 years ago

Keep me informed as to your progress, Niijii....LOL

96WS6
Junior Quiet
5.3  96WS6  replied to  Kavika @5    6 years ago

Yea I heard there was almost 100 of them./s

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.3.1  Kavika   replied to  96WS6 @5.3    6 years ago

I knew that we could count on you to attempt to, '''Look over there ------------------------->''

LOL.....

523.jpg

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @5.3.1    6 years ago

I believe his point was that there are so few of them that they don't amount to a hill of beans, and yet people are getting all twisted up over them. They have absolutely no power politically. To think otherwise is folly.

Seems like yet another case of Chicken Little.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.3.3  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @5.3.2    6 years ago

Isn't it the RW that are getting worked up over  Antifa.....LOL talk about chicken little. The RW sure fit that description.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.4  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @5.3.3    6 years ago

Okey-dokey then.

LMAO!

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
5.3.6  A. Macarthur  replied to  Texan1211 @5.3.2    6 years ago
Anyone who minimizes the significance of this validates contentions that TRUMP IS THE GREAT WHITE HOPE OF BIGOTS, XENOPHOBES and other damned fools and haters in America!

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.3.7  Kavika   replied to    6 years ago

Why don't you go unmask them yourself. While your at it unmask these boys as well, loki.

Klan_0.jpg

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.3.9  MrFrost  replied to    6 years ago

Is that why people like Richard Spencer and David Duke support trump? Funny! 

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.3.10  Kavika   replied to  MrFrost @5.3.9    6 years ago

I agree Mr. Frost  5.3.8 was a pretty dumb ass comment, wasn't it...LOL

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.3.14  Kavika   replied to    6 years ago

So the majority of minorities vote democratic because they love racism....LMAO, try again loki.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.3.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @5.3.14    6 years ago

This seed is about an anti masking law being proposed and the reaction of Antifa and their fans to the law.  It’s not about what about isms or any other group.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.3.17  MrFrost  replied to    6 years ago
and a proud democrat,

He claimed he was a democrat but no democrats would vote for his racist ass, so, he switched parties and viola, he was elected. Guess YOU didn't read his time like EITHER!!!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.3.18  sixpick  replied to  Kavika @5.3.1    6 years ago

I don't support them and I don't think 96 supports them either, nor do we support violence on either side including Antifa which is a product of the Communist Party.  Just because you can post a picture of them doesn't mean any of us support any of these anarchists and hate groups.  I'm pretty sure Koch doesn't support them either, unless you can provide proof they do, I'll continue to assume they don't. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.3.19  sixpick  replied to  Texan1211 @5.3.4    6 years ago

Texan, do you support either one of these groups?  Some people here say they support Antifa.  So we don't support violence and some others do.  Interesting how we become the bad guys in this scenario.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.3.20  sixpick  replied to  A. Macarthur @5.3.6    6 years ago

If I was still a moderator, I'd fix those photos for you and put them beside each other.  Maybe two or three lined up at a time.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.3.21  sixpick  replied to  A. Macarthur @5.3.6    6 years ago

So we have a bunch of photos from one event.  How impressive.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.22  Texan1211  replied to  sixpick @5.3.19    6 years ago

Oh, HELL NO!

I don't even know anyone personally who does.

I see many loons on here supporting Antifa, but no REAL people!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.3.23  sixpick  replied to  MrFrost @5.3.9    6 years ago
Is that why people like Richard Spencer and David Duke support trump? Funny!

But he doesn't support them.  He had to answer that question by every Democratic Socialist personality a dozen times and they still claim he does.  I don't know anyone who supports violence who support Trump.  Do you know anyone on the Left who supports violence?  I've read and seen numerous people on the Left on the TV saying things that someone on our side would be put in jail for saying, but no violence promoted from our side.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.3.24  cjcold  replied to  Texan1211 @5.3.2    6 years ago

Hey!!!! look over there!!! it's a squirrel!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.25  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @5.3.24    6 years ago

Naw, false alarm.

Turns out it was just some loony Antifa supporter run amok.

Took him down.

All is well.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.3.26  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @5.3.2    6 years ago
there are so few of them that they don't amount to a hill of beans

There appeared to be more of them than there were of any masked ANTIFA. So why not say the same about ANTIFA? That there are so few we shouldn't really be worried about them and we certainly shouldn't be painting every liberal and progressives with the masked ANTIFA caricature. Right?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.3.27  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.3.26    6 years ago

You simply didn't pay attention. 

I was asked if I supported either group.

And I answered, quite succinctly.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.3.28  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to    6 years ago

There you go!  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @5    6 years ago

It is open season on Trump supporters, and the media is only fomenting, encouraging, excusing, and hoping for more… The media are now openly calling Trump supporters “Nazis” and are blaming Trump for a mass murder he had nothing to do with. This, of course, is a form of harassment because it incites and justifies mob violence.

Here is the list, so far, and remember that if any one of these things happened to a Democrat, the media would use the story to blot out the sun for weeks. Remember how crazy the media went over a nobody rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask, a GOP staffer who criticized Obama’s daughters? And yet, hundreds of Trump supporters are harassed and brutalized and the media only dutifully report them, if at all. That is because the media are desperate to normalize and justify violence and harassment against Trump and his supporters.

And while the media openly encourage this violence against us, the media also campaign to disarm us, to take away our Second Amendment right to defend ourselves.

This list will be updated as needed. Back-filling it will be an ongoing project…

Here is a video channel dedicated to documenting the dozens and dozens of assaults against Trump supporters.    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/amp/

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.5.1  sixpick  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.5    6 years ago

That's a lot of hate!!!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.5.2  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.5    6 years ago

Poor baby. Couldn't happen to a bigger asshole.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.5.3  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.5    6 years ago
It is open season on Trump supporters, and the media is only fomenting, encouraging, excusing, and hoping for more…

So the real question is.. .why???

Why are so many in the media, even on Conservative sites like Fox news, so critical of Trump's performance in support of Putin?

'Treasonous' And 'Disgraceful': Critics Slam Trump's Performance At Putin Summit

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.6  cjcold  replied to  Kavika @5    6 years ago

Thankfully we have kids willing to stand up to fascism.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.6.1  sixpick  replied to  cjcold @5.6    6 years ago

Thankfully we have kids willing to stand up to fascism.

Hamas has the same flawed policy. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.7  cjcold  replied to  Kavika @5    6 years ago

These folks are why I own a AR-15.

charger 383
Professor Silent
5.7.1  charger 383  replied to  cjcold @5.7    6 years ago

a good thing to have around 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.7.2  cjcold  replied to  charger 383 @5.7.1    6 years ago

Since I now have a ranch, I thought it appropriate to have a ranch rifle.

luther28
Sophomore Silent
6  luther28    6 years ago

Must be a phenomenon taking place outside of the Northeast, no signs of anyone freaking out here in New England. Me thinks the only place this may be transpiring is inside the noggins of some folks.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
7  The Magic 8 Ball    6 years ago

I say let them keep their masks...  it makes the self-defense case  bullet proof.

your honor, only criminals wear masks...

I was approached by men wearing masks who were clearly agitated, fearing for my life I took theirs.

~  case dismissed.  ~

96WS6
Junior Quiet
9  96WS6    6 years ago

Holy crap you mean it's not OK to wear a mask during a protest you intend to commit violence at anymore?  

lib50
Professor Silent
10  lib50    6 years ago

Gawd, more pathetic deflection about a group nobody cares about except rightwing propaganda pushers.  Unmask?  Who gives zero f's?  Everybody.  Trying to make this group the same as white supremacy and race hate groups, there's a shocker. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @10    6 years ago

Just a little curious as to how a seeded article on this particular topic is deflecting?

it would seem making comments about something OTHER than the article would be deflection?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1    6 years ago

Good points.  Antifa rarely engages the actual few thousand KKK or neo Nazi groups.  They target various conservative and tea party groups and call them fascist in order to rationalize committing terroristic acts of violence and hate speech on ordinary Americans.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
10.1.2  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @10.1.1    6 years ago

Yep, I love trashing far right wing tea party groups. Ignorance should never be given a free pass.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @10.1.2    6 years ago

In your mind, what makes a group far right wing?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.3    6 years ago

I too am curious as to what his opinion is.  There is noting far right about the Tea Party.  They are clearly within the mainstream of conservative political thought.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  XXJefferson51 @10.1.4    6 years ago

To some, anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders are "far right wing extremists"!!

Silent_Hysteria
Freshman Silent
11  Silent_Hysteria    6 years ago

Not sure why people have a problem with this and try to justify violence.  If they were attacking actual Nazis like in Charlottesville I could understand the lack of empathy at least.  These people declare everyone who doesn't think like they do as Nazis though and think it justifies hitting them with bike locks and etc.  That's a dangerous thing to support.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Silent_Hysteria @11    6 years ago
Not sure why people have a problem with this and try to justify violence.  If they were attacking actual Nazis like in Charlottesville I could understand the lack of empathy at least.  These people declare everyone who doesn't think like they do as Nazis though and think it justifies hitting them with bike locks and etc.  That's a dangerous thing to support.  

And yet we've seen several comments on this seed supporting Antifa's violence. Dangerous, indeed.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1    6 years ago

And I have been personally accused of being a fascist on this very seed.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.1    6 years ago

As have I and quite a number of other NT members. It seems that the accusers either don't know what fascism really is or need to willfully ignore what it is, because acknowledgement wouldn't suit their radical left, fascistic, anti-American agenda. It seems to be a combination of both, because quite a number of people support Antifa's violent mission.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XDm9mm @11.1.3    6 years ago

I’ve been called all of that and more.  I’m now proud to be a deplorable and one of those intolerable bitter clingers holding on to 2A rights and to God.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
11.1.5  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.1    6 years ago

Never accused you of being a Koch owned fascist but can't disagree with those who do.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @11.1.5    6 years ago

No you just regularly call me Heartland Institute shill with no consequence at all for personal attack or name calling as I have nothing to do with them except that I like their work as well as Heritage and Federalist. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11.1.6    6 years ago

Just consider the source of those comments, and then laugh your ass off!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
11.1.8  sixpick  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.2    6 years ago

As have I and quite a number of other NT members. It seems that the accusers either don't know what fascism really is or need to willfully ignore what it is, because acknowledgement wouldn't suit their radical left, fascistic, anti-American agenda. It seems to be a combination of both, because quite a number of people support Antifa's violent mission.

These White Supremacist, Antifa and any of those who do not condone the violence coming from these groups are the people who should take a close look at themselves, because the violence they support is the violence they will reap and in the end we all will suffer.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
12  Jeremy Retired in NC    6 years ago

Sounds like they are afraid that if they have to show their faces they will be kicked out of their mothers basements and have to actually get a job and be a productive member of society.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
14  Tacos!    6 years ago
Anyone Who “Injures, Oppresses, Threatens, Or Intimidates Any Person”

This strikes me as being unconstitutionally vague and probably, overbroad as well. In particular, I don't know how a reasonable person would even define "oppresses" and these days almost anything could constitute intimidation, particularly when the Left keeps claiming that words=physical violence.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
14.1  cjcold  replied to  Tacos! @14    6 years ago

Deleted / TOS

Pretty sure a statement like that would be a CoC violation.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
14.1.1  lennylynx  replied to  cjcold @14.1    6 years ago

That would only be a skirting!

Ender
Professor Principal
15  Ender    6 years ago

Funny how conservative people always cry for less government control yet cheer any proposed law that would put their foot down on people.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
15.2  Rmando  replied to  Ender @15    6 years ago

Protecting citizens from violent masked radicals isn't more "government control". It is the job of the govt to protect its citizens.

Ender
Professor Principal
15.2.1  Ender  replied to  Rmando @15.2    6 years ago

But, but, you all say that it should be states making laws, not the feds.

Ender
Professor Principal
15.2.3  Ender  replied to    6 years ago

I am pointing out hypocrisy. Seems to be abundant.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
15.2.4  tomwcraig  replied to  Ender @15.2.1    6 years ago

In this case, since Antifa crosses state boundaries, it is well within the purview of the Federal government to pass laws regarding Antifa.  Now, if Antifa was located in only California, then it would be up to California to pass laws regarding Antifa.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
15.2.5  tomwcraig  replied to  Ender @15.2.3    6 years ago

Before pointing out hypocrisy, look at the facts to make sure there is hypocrisy.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
15.2.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  tomwcraig @15.2.4    6 years ago

They cross international boundaries so they could be called a global terror network and treated exactly like ISIS and Al Qaeda.  They deserve it.  https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/amp/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html      https://stream.org/fbi-covering-up-antifa-isis-connected-cell-responsible-las-vegas-massacre/

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
15.2.7  Rmando  replied to  Ender @15.2.1    6 years ago

What states allow masked criminals to beat and attack citizens? And considering that Antifa is blocking a speakers First Amnedment right most of the time that makes it a federal issue.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
15.2.8  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @15.2.6    6 years ago

So go join up. You're not impressing anybody around here with your far right wing agenda.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
15.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @15.2.8    6 years ago

what do you define far right as?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
15.2.11  sixpick  replied to  Ender @15.2.1    6 years ago
But, but, you all say that it should be states making laws, not the feds.

In some cases the law can be a Federal Law.  Even some businesses say "No Hoodies Allowed".

Charlotte NC is wanting the RNC here for 2020.  The DNC was here during 2012.  It was the same sort in 2012 as it will be in 2020, a bunch of Left Wing Radicals.

I really don't want it here because these nuts love to destroy stuff and I know they'll be exceptionally eager to burn the town down or blow up something by 2020 and the Democratic Socialists will be cheering them on.  They kind of got out of praying these days since the Radical Left took over their Party, so they just have 'Hope' something bad will happen.

But, if they pass some ordinances to prevent people from protesting with mask on maybe there won't be as many as there would be destroying everything in site.  I wonder if George pays extra for every car you burn?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
15.2.12  sixpick  replied to  tomwcraig @15.2.4    6 years ago

Before the 2012 DNC in Charlotte NC the mayor, who went on to become Secretary of Transportation for Obama passed some ordinances to remove the 'Occupy Wall Street' scum from city property and only allow them to protest at a distance of a couple thousand yards from the convention.  They were going to have the convention at the Stadium, but didn't have enough people show up, so they had it in the little Convention Center instead.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
15.3  Tacos!  replied to  Ender @15    6 years ago

Then you didn't see my 14 .

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
17  Colour Me Free    6 years ago

Interesting comments...

What I find most interesting is that white supremacists have gotten permits, marched and held rally's for decades - why is it suddenly seemingly such a new thing to some?

[enter scene]  Obama is elected president, the cries of white supremacy numbers growing, websites getting more hits etc etc - yet the white supremacists were gathering and holding rally's during the Confederate flag conflict, and the eventual removal of the flag off of federal land... some protesters against supremacy showed up, but the rally ended and everyone went home, with no violence...

[enter scene] Trump is elected .. now the supremacists are emboldened? ...they have always been there,  always been doing the same stuff -  … but now they supposedly have a president on their side …………. so now it is different, now when they gather it is a threat that needs to be physically combatted? ..  A stronger message would be sent if the protesters turned their backs as the supremacists walked by .. not engaging the group would burn them to the core .. the supremacists counts are protesters to stir things up...

I educated myself many years ago when the Aryan Nation / Brotherhood was in Hayden Lake ID - their belief system is f'd up in a major way .. yet it is their belief system - federal government eventually crush the organization through things like tax evasion etc.  The group is now said to be 10k to 20k strong .. with the majority of said population in prison gangs... the KKK has even fewer members 

I do not agree with the beliefs of white supremacy nor Antifa

- the kind of hate being spread just because 'we' cannot / do not agree all the time nor think the same lock step thoughts is off the charts … but does violence need to accompany the hate?  I am guessing the answer is yes, based on the comments I have read - events are being shutdown due to threats of violence, other individuals rights are being trampled due to threat of violence .. is this somehow okay?

I am voting for Peace!

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
17.2  dave-2693993  replied to  Colour Me Free @17    6 years ago
What I find most interesting is that white supremacists have gotten permits, marched and held rally's for decades - why is it suddenly seemingly such a new thing to some?

Warning: Long Drawn Out Post...or two...or maybe more.

Great comment. I will just quote this part right now. Your entire post triggered some family memories. I will focus mainly on one character who managed to survive life and death situations from both extreme opposite ends of the absolute uncompromising politically polarized spectrum.

I don't think many tossing around the various left/right catch phrases really know what is behind those catch phrases.

Using the quote as the basis this story will go in reverse chronological order starting with the nazis and finishing with the commies. Far right and far left both get their fair share.

So, I am also surprised that white supremacists and nazis getting permits for marches/ralleys etc. is news to some. Then again I had direct family involvement. Even as a young kid in the early-mid 60s walked up face to face, well maybe a shorter than face to face, with a nazi dressed in full regalia in front of a nazi office in Manhattan. My aunt, who had moved to the street, saw I was walking straight towards this guy. She caught up with me, took me by the hand and something like "get away from him".

She had married a Frenchman who had killed nazi officers with their own weapons during the war and prior to coming to America. She wasn't with nazis. Then there was that little thing about her Father, may Grandfather dealing with some nazis at his front door, several times. I'll get back to that later.

nazis in America. Yep. marching, ralleys, etc. in downtown NYC, including Madison Square Gardens and even small towns.

Pro-Nazi German American Bund rally at Madison Square Garden. New York, United States, February 20, 1939.

Any guess who that figure in the center of the stage is? BTW, nazis from the fatherland were part of the organizing body and presentation.

Convención nazi en el Madison Square Garden en 1939

nazis, there it is, right there. It can happen again tomorrow.

Here is an interesting scene:

Convención nazi en el Madison Square Garden en 1939

That is right here at Madison Sq Garden.

Quick side note about my Grandfather with more detail provided later. He escaped Russia after coming home from school one day and finding everyone of his extended family member brutally murder and about to be killed himself.  He was born in 1904 and the revolution was in 1917, so at max he was 12 years old. Pretty sure he would be called a child today at that age.

As part of his escape from Russia he took a German last name. Yes, he was fluent in several languages. That was common back then

So, whenever nazis from the fatherland would come to America for some event, they would also try to recruit German Americans. They would look up peoples names, knock on their doors give a spiel. My Grandfather chased them off.

One day this nazi visitors from the fatherland tried the heavy handed approach. After their sales pitch they  threatened my Grandfather and his family.

Well, my Grandfather had a distinct memory in his head of what threats like that turned into. A lot of time had passed since leaving Russia and a lot of dead people were left in his path on his journey back home to PA, which took considerable time.

Needless to say, Grampop was well past taking this kind of crap from anyone. Turned out to be a fateful day for a couple of those idiots. Fortunately my family was fine.

We know what happened with those nazis in the fatherland. Italy and Spain saw ends to their own fascists rulers as well.

It can happen again.

Then again, the far left has bloody hands too. Arguably covered in more blood.

End of Part 1.

Apologies up front for what I assume a fair share of typos and grammar errors.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
18  dave-2693993    6 years ago

Part 2

Early part of the 20th century a bright kid seems a candidate for Heidelberg Engineering School in Germany. There happens to be a prep school for Heidelberg near where his family originated in Russia, His parents had come to America in the 1890s. So, off he went to live with family while attending school.

Along the way, he became fascinated with how the cook prepared meals and asked if he could help in exchange for learning. So he volunteered as the cooks helper whenever he could.

Things are going along just fine in his world and then he started coming across scenes like these:

Related image

https://libcom.org/files/images/history/Kronstadt%20demonstration%201917.jpg

Related image

To be honest, top image reminds me of antifa.

Then one day after the peoples revolution a fella named Lenin stepped in.

That 12 ~ 13 year old kid had an interesting return home from school one day. Everybody except the cook and maid were dead. Slaughtered dead along with thousands+ more.

Destabilize society and things like this become acceptable:

Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation.

I haven't verified the 100 million dead by communism, however 20 million dead by stalin and 50 million by mao are well accepted numbers. We know there were many other revolutions.

By claiming my Grandfather as his son, the cook saved his life. Having callouses on his hands by working as the cooks helper sealed the deal for saving his life. The cook got him out of the country on a cattle car sharing it with cattle. A bag filled with food was about all he had. Once out of Russia he took a job on a merchant ship, destination South America. Entirely new story across a few years.

There, we have 2 clear cut examples of what the far right really is and what the far left really are.

What do they both have in common?

1. Not open to any compromise.

2. Guided by ideology only.

3. Only support a cause if there in some selfish gain to be had.

4. They are both blood thirsty. Both.

We are at the point where 1, 2 & 3 above are the defining signs of our 2 major political parties. Number 4 may not be faraway if we are unable to disengage from 1, 2 and 3

JMO

sixpick
Professor Quiet
18.3  sixpick  replied to  dave-2693993 @18    6 years ago

Thank you Dave.  That's it in a nutshell.  During the meantime both sides promise you peace and freedom, but it turns out to be a deceitful promise that may seem to materialize for a very short time and then reality sets in, but there's nothing you can do about it at that point. 

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
18.3.1  dave-2693993  replied to  sixpick @18.3    6 years ago

That pretty much sums up my opinion.

Thank you.

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
18.4  Colour Me Free  replied to  dave-2693993 @18    6 years ago

Good morning dave .. I was not able to get back to my computer yesterday..

Thank you for the information and strong points that you have made .. history is rife with conflict, control, extermination all in the name of politics and power .. a friend always said that "ideology spoils the view" … 'we' never seem to learn... 

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
18.4.1  dave-2693993  replied to  Colour Me Free @18.4    6 years ago

Sorry, I missed this earlier.

I am in full agreement here as well.

Thank you.