╌>

Hillary, You Don’t Understand America’s Heartbeat, So Don’t Lecture Us.

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  6 years ago  •  48 comments

Hillary, You Don’t Understand America’s Heartbeat, So Don’t Lecture Us.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Hillary Clinton still thinks she is relevant. This week Hillary spoke in Pittsburg to the American Federation of Teachers. Since her 2016 lost to an utterly political outsider in President Trump, Hillary has not swayed far from the opportunity to make news headlines or receive a cool $250,000 just for giving her inept opinion on something. Now, she is trying to tell others what is American. 

During her speech, Clinton said that Trump is “trying to rip the heart out of America.” She went on to say that a test of a society is how we treat our most vulnerable, old and young. It was a strange statement for a Democrat to make who has no problem with abortions that cause pain to an unborn child. 

Hillary doesn’t understand the heart of America. That is why she convincingly lost the 2016 election. It wasn’t because of the Trump-Russia hoax the Democratic Party started pushing the day after she was embarrassed. 

Trump won because he understands American’s, and was honest. Most American citizens have placed politicians in a group with used car salesmen. Hillary spoke out of both sides of her mouth, and the top and bottom at times. The American electorate saw that. Politicians lie for a reason. Often their lies will take away our liberty, and citizens that love American values and traditions didn’t want that. As John Adams once so elegantly stated ,” Liberty once lost is lost forever.”

Hillary isn’t the only one who doesn’t understand America. The Democratic Party is out of touch with real American’s. Nancy Pelosi immediately called Trump’s tax cuts crumbs. After a few months, she called for legislation that repeals the tax cut bill. Hillary claims it is because the rich aren’t being taxed enough. No, it is because she wants more tax revenue to increase the number relying on the government, so voters are more accessible to keep. Pelosi doesn’t care about the new jobs that citizens can fill because of the Trump tax legislation. 

As always, healthcare coverage was brought up. Hillary claimed that Trump is ripping healthcare away from millions of American’s. That is not true. Trump is trying to give more opportunity through freedom of choice by purchasing interstate, instead of just the government or within ones state only. The ability to buy insurance anywhere besides just the state you reside in is the epitome of the American free market. Competition drives down prices, and that helps the American consumer. Trump understands this. Hillary does not.

It is simple. The heart of America doesn’t rely on the government. Hillary can’t fathom this concept. To understand the mindset of American’s, you must know and accept the settling of the land which later became America. Democrats don’t like the founding, so they lie, twist and manipulate others to believe that dependence on Uncle Sam is the core of American values when it is the exact opposite. 

The settlers wanted to be free from government control. Social media couldn’t connect the Crown to the new inhabitants, so distance was the best option. The brave men and women chose self-reliance and struggle over the king. That is the essence of the American heart.

If Hillary understood that, she would not have told coal miners their jobs would be gone after she’s elected. 

In their blind, elitist hatred for America, Democrats will never know what makes the heartbeat of America. Instead, they will try to change our history, values, and traditions. For those reasons alone, we must always push back. 

The Democratic Party deserves nothing from this country, except for defeat and extinction.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

“It is simple. The heart of America doesn’t rely on the government. Hillary can’t fathom this concept. To understand the mindset of American’s, you must know and accept the settling of the land which later became America. Democrats don’t like the founding, so they lie, twist and manipulate others to believe that dependence on Uncle Sam is the core of American values when it is the exact opposite. 

The settlers wanted to be free from government control. Social media couldn’t connect the Crown to the new inhabitants, so distance was the best option. The brave men and women chose self-reliance and struggle over the king. That is the essence of the American heart.”

LynneA
Freshman Silent
2  LynneA    6 years ago

Wow, $250K for an opinion...guess the negotiator award goes to Clinton!   Her relevancy is evidently marked by those willing to pay to hear her opinions.  Irrelevant to me.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.1  arkpdx  replied to  LynneA @2    6 years ago

They would have to pay me at least $250,000 if not more to just listen to her opinion. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  arkpdx @2.1    6 years ago

Me too.  la de da

LynneA
Freshman Silent
2.1.2  LynneA  replied to  arkpdx @2.1    6 years ago

Don't disagree...she is a capitalist, pure and simple.  I'd think conservatives would be applauding her ability to increase her wealth, instead of hating on her inept opinions 😆

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.2  Spikegary  replied to  LynneA @2    6 years ago

Speaking fees are an easy way of getting around campaign finance rules also.....

LynneA
Freshman Silent
2.2.1  LynneA  replied to  Spikegary @2.2    6 years ago

True enough, which is why any political operative worh their salt does it.  Also why campaign finance reform is sorely needed.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    6 years ago

Still waiting for 'the clearest' conservative explanation of 'America's Heartbeat.'

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @3    6 years ago

Read the seeded article and find out from the source or where it appeared in dozens of newspapers and conservative news and opinion sites.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2    6 years ago

Fine.  Ronald Reagan received $1,000,000 to speak to the Chinese Parliament three months after leaving the presidency.

So your point would be...……?

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
4  cjfrommn    6 years ago

Well Mrs Clinton is doing the american thing by promoting herself and making money until it doesn't pay to do so. 

She has been all over the world, met most of the most famous politicians around the world. Has experience in all levels of government and has travel miles and stamped out passports sitting in drawer collecting dust. 

so i am not sure why the hate.

she lost the electoral vote and yet i am sure there are a lot of them now wishing they wouldn't have done that. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  cjfrommn @4    6 years ago

ing the american thing by promoting herself and making money until it doesn't pay to do so

No one doubts the Clintons ability to turn "public service" into a 8 or 9 figure bank account. Unfortunately for her, now that she's not selling influence, those paydays are going to get a lot smaller. 

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
4.1.2  cjfrommn  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1    6 years ago

take that salt some place else. The clintons are no different then your parents, make money where they can. its what we do in america. 

the fact is that she can speak to almost anyone she wants too because she has been almost everywhere some on her dime, some on her husbands dime and some on our dime. 

in the end, she would make less money if trump would not be such a failing example of a bad investment. But since he has provided enough examples of where his mentality doesn't match the duties of the office, she doesn't need to convince anyone but remind the people that the electoral college did this and we all have to deal with it. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjfrommn @4.1.2    6 years ago

Their comments are welcome here.  Never invite another member or two to go elsewhere.   

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
4.1.5  cjfrommn  replied to    6 years ago

hahaha you want to fix that sentence of your parents. so did they USE a charity or did they work for a charity. and i dont need to speak for myself when you decided to engage with me. 

the point is that the seeder wants to suggest Ms Clinton is not worthy and her lost makes her less qualified to interact with the public. Well it doesn't, it actually should suggest that if the public or private groups want her to speak at there function then she clearly is doing something right. 

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
4.1.7  cjfrommn  replied to    6 years ago

make up your mind- charity or no charity.

and i am glad my tax money went to pay your dads salary. So how does his money make him better then the clintons if both were paid with tax money via the government via our taxes. 

its fine if you dont like the clintons, i could care less. But when you step back and look at the experiences she has had in working for the public, or traveling as a first lady she has earned the right to have private groups book her at a rate they are willing to pay. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.8  bbl-1  replied to    6 years ago

The military is a charity paid for by the taxpayers. 

I served.  I know what it is.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
4.1.9  cjfrommn  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.4    6 years ago

its an expression.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.1.10  Jasper2529  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.8    6 years ago
The military is a charity paid for by the taxpayers. 

The military is a charity? Our service people just sit around, don't work, and just take our money? Hmmm. Some even give their lives for our country, you know.

I served.  I know what it is.

Calling the military a charity shows that you don't really know.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.1.13  Jasper2529  replied to  NORMAN-D @4.1.11    6 years ago
What are these people smoking? 

I don't know, but it seems to affect their logic.

Some even call Social Security "government assistance".   Face Palm

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5  sixpick    6 years ago

I would say Pennsylvania may want to look into spending their money more wisely, since it doesn't look like they've done very well for awhile.

PA-2016-Chart.png

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1  sixpick  replied to  sixpick @5    6 years ago

Compare that to Tennessee.

TN-2016-Chart.png

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.1  sixpick  replied to  sixpick @5.1    6 years ago

But there are some that are even worse.

IL-2017-Chart.png

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  sixpick  replied to  sixpick @5.1.1    6 years ago

Anyway, they can spend their money any way they want as far as I'm concerned and if they've paid Hillary $250,000, then that is what she is worth to them, for some reason, I can not imagine what it could be.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sixpick @5.1.2    6 years ago

Me either.  Thinking 2

sixpick
Professor Quiet
6  sixpick    6 years ago

Hillary does represent a segment of the USA, but it is the part who want to gain enough power to produce a Totalitarian Government.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sixpick @6    6 years ago

That is the great fear.  A totalitarian authoritarian secular progressive regime.  One that wants our guns, our God, and our crumbs outlawed.  

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
6.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    6 years ago
A totalitarian authoritarian secular progressive regime.  One that wants our guns, our God, and our crumbs outlawed.

LOL  Wow That sounds like modern Russia. No thanks !  

Long live the constitution and our democracy. Screw totalitarian and authoritarian Keep America democratic. We never want ONE man directing the country, not even trump.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.1    6 years ago

Trump is the current representative at the presidential level of our elected constitutional republic.  

Sophomore Guide
6.1.3  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.2    6 years ago
Trump is the current representative at the presidential level of our elected constitutional republic.

That is a link to the list of current other federal legislators perhaps this one man show called trump should be introduced to them they also hold power over the nation. Or used to at least. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.3    6 years ago

What makes you think Trump has any more executive power than Obama did?  Considering all the Obama rules and regulations he’s rolled back, he likely has less power than Obama did.  

Sophomore Guide
6.1.5  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.4    6 years ago
he likely has less power than Obama did.

I sincerely doubt that. By personality alone trump trumps Obama's power. 

trump bypassed many of obama's mistakes of ever trying to work with congress and instead crushes his competition and contenders intimidates who he can and threatened the rest. To top it off trump doesn't vet his choices well and many times picks people more for their loyalty to him and his ideology than their qualifications. The cherry on the very top is trump himself said " Words to me don't mean much, it's deeds that matter."  All these traits result in more power.

" Words to me don't mean much, it's deeds that matter." ... To me that sounds really close to... 'll say whatever I want to get whatever I want"  Kids and con-men do that, not presidents. 

trump has more power than Obama because trump pushes for more power and I don't see that changing anytime soon. The real question is , How much power do we allow one man to have in this country ? 

Time will tell.

I say Good Luck America.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  sixpick @6    6 years ago

She represents special interests, big machine style politics and as you so correctly pointed out deep state power. The kind of power we used to be concerned about "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely".

For her the machine has been dramatically reduced. She still has a chance in a very splintered DNC primary in 2020. Even if she was able to win it all should that day come, she would be less dangerous to this nation than if she won in 2016 - that, you see, would have been a third term of Obama's leftist regime.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2    6 years ago

That’s true.  She couldn’t change the balance on the Supreme Court and other federal courts like she certainly would have had she won in 16.  She’ll have a difficult time getting the tax cuts repealed.  Or getting congress to get other good things out of that tax bill like eliminating the mandate, the tax credit for paid family leave, and getting gas and oil out of ANWR.  Plus they will have to re expend a lot of energy attempting to replace all the erased messages from Obama’s phone and pen.  Your point of the difference between a third Obama term and her winning in 20 after a four year reprieve from hell is right on.