╌>

Trump Clarifies Helsinki Remarks

Category:  News & Politics

By:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  220 comments

Trump Clarifies Helsinki Remarks

Conservative media star Laura Ingraham urged Trump to "clarify" his remarks from the Helsinki press conference, and in a few moments he will try to do just that. 

What a joke. 

This man couldn't clarify anything. His every word digs him deeper for one simple reason, he double and triples down on lying. 

Watch the right wing media though , try and spin his statements today into some great re-invention of his position on Putin. Expect a conservative media blitz protecting and defending Trump over the next 48 hours. 

======================================

Grigory Dukor/Reuters

President Donald Trump said Tuesday he misspoke a day earlier when he didn't back up findings by US intelligence that Russia had meddled in the 2016 US presidential election.

Trump said at the joint press conference with Putin he didn't "see any reason" why Russia would be responsible for the hacking of the election.

Trump's refusal to condemn Putin and Russia over the investigation's findings earned harsh blowback from media and lawmakers.

President Donald Trump said Tuesday he misspoke a day earlier when he sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin on over the conclusion by the US intelligence committees that Russia had meddled in the 2016 US presidential election.

at the joint press conference with Putin he didn't "see any reason" why Russia would be responsible for the hacking of the election.

"I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia," Trump said. "I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be. I have confidence in both parties."

On Tuesday, Trump said he misspoke, instead he meant to say he didn’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.

Trump's refusal to condemn Putin and Russia over the investigation's findings earned harsh blowback from media and lawmakers after 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted last week by the special counsel Robert Mueller's team for efforts to interfere in the 2016 US presidential election.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

This ought to be fun

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @1    6 years ago

The statement is being pre recorded, I assume so that if he goes off script they can delete it before releasing it to the public. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Trout Giggles @1    6 years ago

I see that the Trumpster has a vast majority of the left wing and their subservient media right where he wants them...looking foolish and confused

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago
I see that the Trumpster has a vast majority of the left wing and their subservient media right where he wants them...looking foolish and confused

Greg, meet mirror. 

lib50
Professor Silent
1.2.2  lib50  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago
looking foolish and confused

Trump always sounds foolish and confused.  I see you are projecting yet again.  Do you realize we know what Trump/ublicans are doing because its always what they accuse everybody else of doing? 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
1.2.3  lady in black  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago

BS, he's confused and doesn't have a fucking clue how to act like a President.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
1.2.4  cobaltblue  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago

Aw jeez. While I smiled at your somewhat unenlightened comment, I have to admit I had to laugh aloud at the "looking foolish" part. You realize, of course, that you are defending someone who doesn't have the nads to own his own comments, who waits until he's on Air Force One to tweet something shitty about another world leader instead of saying it to their faces and isn't smart enough to listen to his handlers. Those people are on his side, yet those of you that tell that fat lying naked emperor that his robes are beautiful don't admit the fat lying little fucker has no clothes. You think you're doing him a favor? You're part of his problem. A huge part of his problem. He has made crude nastiness the norm. What the fuck is that about? You don't think Kelly just wants him to just shut the fuck up? You don't think Kelly hasn't told him to shut the fuck up? 

I don't mean to quell your need to add something insignificant to the topic. I always enjoy them so please forge ahead. They make me laugh. I love to laugh. 

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

I hope this is all giving John Kelly the ulcer he deserves for continuing to enable and prop up this fucking clown traitor. 

LynneA
Freshman Silent
3  LynneA    6 years ago

No clarification required.  The bells rung were heard around the world, never to be unheard! 

Even Fox news and three conservative papers heard the bells!!

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1  bugsy  replied to  LynneA @3    6 years ago

Lynne....President Obama whispered sweet nothings in then Russia President's Medvev's ear only a few years ago, and had to clarify those comments. Did you accept that clarification, or do you think his comments were heard loud and clear, never to be unheard?

Please choose your response carefully, as we do not want you to show your hypocrisy.

Also, if you like, read some of the comments under the story. This is one of them from a liberal.."I guess you'd rather the POTUS simply invade countries then rather than talk to them?"

Seems like we are hearing the same by conservatives today, and they are getting ridiculed for it, but just a few years ago, the same thing about Obama was said and the left accepted it wholeheartedly.

Why is that, Lynne?

Junior Participates
3.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  bugsy @3.1    6 years ago

Gee, bugs....ya got him red-handed making cogent sensible and bipartisan remarks.  That must be a particular kind of crime only in rightwing law books. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.2  bugsy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.1    6 years ago

Your opinion only. Doesn't count for much.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.3  bugsy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.1    6 years ago

BTW...Your real name is Lynne?

Junior Participates
3.1.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  bugsy @3.1.2    6 years ago
Your opinion only.

laughing dude  That is such classic rightwing lack of self-awareness, it always gets a big laugh.  And if you want a private conversation with Lynne you should use the chat room.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.5  bugsy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.4    6 years ago

Yes, you are right.....President Obama clarifies remarks....liberals...."Oh dear leader, you are so wise with your teleprompter and are able to speak so eloquently"

President Trump clarifies remarks....liberals.....Oh, God, the sky is falling yet again...wait, it hasn;t fallen yet, but it will now. Armageddon is with us.

Go away..you are boring.

LynneA
Freshman Silent
3.1.6  LynneA  replied to  bugsy @3.1    6 years ago

Since country is always above party in Lynne's world...O'bama's comment to then Russian president met with my outrage as well.  He got no pass from me, nor did he regarding Fast and Furious and a host of other policy decisions.  

The idea my liberal stance is unable or unwilling to have a dissenting party opinion is more telling of those who may assume this about me.

I support engaging powers in this world, the good, bad and murdering ones in an attempt to live in a peaceful world.  I'll never support a US President degrading our country's institutions...whether here or abroad.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.1.7  lennylynx  replied to  bugsy @3.1.2    6 years ago

You support Trump, your opinions count for nothing.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.8  bugsy  replied to  lennylynx @3.1.7    6 years ago

Point out where I support Trump. Just pointing out LIBERAL hypocrisy...but you knew that.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.9  bugsy  replied to  LynneA @3.1.6    6 years ago

Thank you. I can really respect your opinion.

The other two yapping on this thread?   Not so much.

Junior Participates
3.1.10  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  bugsy @3.1.5    6 years ago
Go away..you are boring.

I graciously accept your unconditional surrender. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.11  Raven Wing  replied to  bugsy @3.1.2    6 years ago
Your opinion only. Doesn't count for much.

Not so. Only wishful thinking on your part.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.12  Krishna  replied to  bugsy @3.1    6 years ago
President Obama

Are you by any chance aware of the fact that he (and BTW Hillary as well) no longer hold public office?

Apparently not-- otherwise how could your obsession with and fears of the great power they hold due to the offices be explained?

P.S: I know this may come as a shock to you, but neither Hillary nor Obama "have their finger on the nuclear button".

But someone else does. Someone with exceedingly poor judgement. And worse yet-- someone who regularly acts on impulse.

And that's what worries me!!! :-(

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  LynneA @3    6 years ago

LynneA
Freshman Silent
3.2.1  LynneA  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.2    6 years ago

....first time in 70 years Big Ben has rung!! laughing dude

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.2.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  LynneA @3.2.1    6 years ago

No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee. John Donne

Junior Participates
4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

It just occurred to me that Ingraham is either a total moron for putting Scumbag into this situation of "clarifying" his comments yesterday ..... or is she trying to throw him an anchor?  I can hardly wait to hear the idiocy, lunacy and mendacity level that "clarification" will contain. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    6 years ago
It just occurred to me that Ingraham is either a total moron

That has been well established some time ago based upon many of her own statements on camera in response to various circumstances covered by Fox. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
4.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    6 years ago

Well, Trump said this in that "clarification" of his meeting with Putin,

"The sentence should have been, 'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia.' Sort of a double negative," Trump said.

President Trump, Putin meet in Finland
But even as Trump said he accepted U.S. intelligence agencies' conclusions that Russia was behind the election hacking, he added, as he has before: "It could be other people also. A lot of people out there."

So, once again he suggests it could have been that 400lb. man in his mothers basement in New Jersey, yep, that's the ticket, it was the 400lb man in New Jersey that hired the redheaded Russian sitting in a DC jail waiting trial and, Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, Gates, Papadopoulos, Putin, Wikileaks, the 12 Russians hiding in Russia, the 13 other Russians and, 3 Russian business's, Trump Jr. and, Eric Trump to fix the election. laughing dude  

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
4.2.1  Skrekk  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @4.2    6 years ago

And anyone who actually listened to Trump's comments in Helsinki would know that it's his "correction" which is the abject lie.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @4.2    6 years ago
The sentence should have been

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, and a buck will get you a cup off coffee.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.3  Krishna  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @4.2    6 years ago
But even as Trump said he accepted U.S. intelligence agencies' conclusions that Russia was behind the election hacking, he added, as he has before: "It could be other people also. A lot of people out there."

Personally I think it was the 400 lb. hacker sitting on his couch in the basement!

/sarc

(Either that or Mrs. Peacock in the Library with the Candlestick --  after all "there are a lot of people out there")

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
4.2.4  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Krishna @4.2.3    6 years ago
(Either that or Mrs. Peacock in the Library with the Candlestick--

And, here I thought it was Col. Mustard in the Conservatory.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.3  Krishna  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4    6 years ago
It just occurred to me that Ingraham is either a total moron for putting Scumbag into this situation of "clarifying" his comments yesterday ..... or is she trying to throw him an anchor?

Yes.

And yes.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5  Dismayed Patriot    6 years ago

I just listened to Trump talking about NATO "When I left everybody was thrilled."

I bet they were, they couldn't wait to get such a waste of space out of the building.

Junior Participates
5.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    6 years ago
I just listened to Trump talking about NATO "When I left everybody was thrilled."

Wife and I howled when we heard that quote for exactly the same reason:  OF COURSE EVERYONE WAS THRILLED TO SEE THIS FAT LYING  ASS GO AWAY.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    6 years ago

I am betting that some serious shade was thrown at Trump when he left the room.  Oh to be a fly on that wall.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.2.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.2    6 years ago
Oh to be a fly on that wall.

Indeed! thumbs up

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
5.2.2  cobaltblue  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.2    6 years ago
I am betting that some serious shade was thrown at Trump when he left the room.  Oh to be a fly on that wall.

Paula and Raven: I can PROMISE you the Russians taped their private meeting before he threw America under the bus. And the wink he gave Putin at the beginning of the "summit" indicated all. I'd call him a snake, but snakes everywhere would be writing me nasty emails pissed off that I compared them to Trump. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  cobaltblue @5.2.2    6 years ago

And snakes serve a purpose...they eat vermin

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
5.2.4  cobaltblue  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.3    6 years ago
.they eat vermin

Omigawd! He'd have to eat himself

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.2.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cobaltblue @5.2.2    6 years ago

I'd call him a snake

Here is a variation of a joke I heard today.

Why did God make snakes before Donald Trump............practice.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  author  JohnRussell    6 years ago

The tape of his "clarification" has played. Same old same old. Says in addition to the Russians, " it could have been anyone, there are a lot of people out there".  Blames Obama and Clapper.   Extremely repetitive comments by Trump. 

Mr President, if you now (today) accept that Russia did it, and say that you have always accepted that, why did you say yesterday that you wanted to see the DNC "server" in order to know the truth?

This POS is full of it. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.1  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @7    6 years ago

John, President Obama whispered sweet nothings "I'll have more flexibility after the election"  into President Medvedev's ear , where he said he would pass the message to Putin. Obama later had to clarified his comment.

Did you accept the clarification and move on, or did you continue to whine and scream and say the clarification was bullshit/

I invite you to read some of the comments at the end of the short article. This is a statement from one of the liberal posters:

"I guess you'd rather the POTUS simply invade countries then rather than talk to them?"

Did you agree with that poster back then, or did you call bullshit on them like you are doing to conservatives who have the exact same message today?

( deleted )

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.3  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @7    6 years ago
Mr President, if you now (today) accept that Russia did it,

That "clarification" was Tuesday. Today (Wednesday) our "Surrender Monkey-in-Chief" "clarified" his "original clarification:

BREAKING NEWS - 7/18-2018: President Trump Says Russia NOT Still Targeting US

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     6 years ago

First sentence out of his mouth was BS...He did not get NATO to increase their contributions by $44m last year..

And the excuse of would and wouldn't....LMAO. It's the double negative excuse..

Of course it's Obama, Clinton and anything other straw to grasp at...

LOOK, SQUIRREL ---------------------->

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @8    6 years ago

It's funny how he says that correcting that one word erases the other 15 minutes of the press conference.  He says that correcting the word "wouldn't"  pretty much clarifies the whole thing by itself. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.1  Dulay  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1    6 years ago

Exactly! Here you go:

"I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia," Trump said. "I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be. I have confidence in both parties."

Though abhorrent, that sentence makes sense. Now try this:

I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia," Trump said. "I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it wouldn't be. I have confidence in both parties."

So if he doesn't see why it wouldn't be the Russians, HOW the hell can he have 'confidence in both parties'?

It's the most nonsensical 'clarification' in history. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
8.1.2  1ofmany  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1    6 years ago
It's funny how he says that correcting that one word erases the other 15 minutes of the press conference.  He says that correcting the word "wouldn't"  pretty much clarifies the whole thing by itself. 

Saying that he meant “wouldn’t” instead of “would” is not just a lie, it’s a stupid lie. But I don’t know what he thought he was accomplishing by bringing up election meddling just to say that he was satisfied with an obviously self-serving answer from Putin. Still, other than this being the millionth Trump gaffe, there’s nothing actually new here. The left says that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election and he says he didn’t. 

Although the left often implies that the intelligence reports are proof that Trump won with Russia’s help, the reports actually say there is no proof that Russia affected the election at all. In fact, some in the intelligence community surmised that affecting the outcome wasn’t the purpose anyway because nobody thought Trump could win (including Trump). The whole thing may have been designed to expose Hillary’s attempt to rig the primary as payback for her saying that Putin won by rigging his election. 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
8.1.3  Studiusbagus  replied to  1ofmany @8.1.2    6 years ago
the reports actually say there is no proof that Russia affected the election at all.

I saw way too many seeds posted by right wingers that were sourced from RT...(Russian Times) and from the other Russian Facebook and Twitter sites that were shut down.

To say they didn't have an effect when it was obvious they were suckered hook, line, and sinker.

Who got suckered in to "fake news"?

lib50
Professor Silent
8.1.4  lib50  replied to  1ofmany @8.1.2    6 years ago
Hillary’s attempt to rig the primary as payback for her saying that Putin won by rigging his election.

I'm thinking of putting up this picture every time I see deflection like this.  Gird your loins.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.6  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Dulay @8.1.1    6 years ago

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.7  Dulay  replied to  1ofmany @8.1.2    6 years ago
Saying that he meant “wouldn’t” instead of “would” is not just a lie, it’s a stupid lie. But I don’t know what he thought he was accomplishing by bringing up election meddling just to say that he was satisfied with an obviously self-serving answer from Putin. Still, other than this being the millionth Trump gaffe, there’s nothing actually new here. The left says that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election and he says he didn’t.

Trump lied AGAIN. You characterize it as a 'gaffe' most of us see it as a failed attempt to rewrite history in real time. Y'all have allowed him to get away with this bullshit ad nauseam since his birther days. 

Putin denies meddling in our elections. We know for a FACT that is a lie. Russian oligarchs and military officers don't 'go rouge'. 

Trump denies colluding with the Russians meddling in our elections. After every major lie Trump tells, y'all say something to the equivalence of 'ALL politicians lie' or as you did 'There's nothing new here'. Yet on THIS ONE STATEMENT, y'all insist that Trump is telling the unequivocal truth.

All despite the FACT that Trump is acting like he is guilty. I've seen comments here time and again that 'the American people deserve to know the truth' The GOP spent 10s of millions in taxpayer funds in a failed attempt to find evidence that fit their predetermined conclusions about Clinton and not ONE indictment. Trey Gowdy wrote hundreds of pages of obfuscation yet in the end had to admit that there was NO there, there. Now Trey Gowdy, y'all's favorite attack dog, says to Trump 'When you are innocent, ACT like it". 

Trump still doesn't seem to get the FACT that this isn't a taping of the Apprentice. There are NO cuts, NO retakes and NO editing. There is no one behind the scenes who is going to keep his taped comments 'under wrap' so that he can pretend to be skilled and knowledgeable. Trump's façade has crumbled and he can't rebuild it by changing one word in a sentence, especially since, even his most dedicated sycophants are admitting that it's happening. 

Although the left often implies that the intelligence reports are proof that Trump won with Russia’s help, the reports actually say there is no proof that Russia affected the election at all.

How would Mueller go about doing that? Interview every voter about whether they were affected by Russian meddling? Do a search of actual voters public media use during the campaign and see who upvoted, shared or retweeted Russian bot BS? 

The FACT is that the IC did NOT investigate whether Russian meddling affected the votes, so saying that they say there is proof misrepresents their statements. 

In fact, some in the intelligence community surmised that affecting the outcome wasn’t the purpose anyway because nobody thought Trump could win (including Trump).

'Some people say' is a cop out. WHO? Names and agency please. 

The whole thing may have been designed to expose Hillary’s attempt to rig the primary as payback for her saying that Putin won by rigging his election.

Funny that Sanders doesn't say that Clinton attempted to rig the primary. Once Sanders was 'enlightened' about the actions of his own campaign officials, he dropped his suit against the DNC and STFU about it...

BTW, the most powerful use of Kompromat is to blackmail or insure loyalty. If Putin just wanted to nail Clinton, he would have waited until she was in power and THEN used the emails to try and control her or at minimum cause her be on the defense from day one of her Presidency. 

Putin wanted Trump to win because he already has the Kompromat he needs to control Trump. Trump let Putin ADD to that in Helsinki. If that press conference didn't convince y'all of that, I can't help you.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
8.1.8  lady in black  replied to  Dulay @8.1.7    6 years ago

Orange conman toddler in chief cannot tell the truth if his life depended on it.  

Junior Participates
8.1.9  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @8.1.5    6 years ago
legacy.

laughing dude   Leg Assy.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
8.1.10  Skrekk  replied to  Studiusbagus @8.1.3    6 years ago

I saw way too many seeds posted by right wingers that were sourced from RT...(Russian Times) and from the other Russian Facebook and Twitter sites that were shut down.

To say they didn't have an effect when it was obvious they were suckered hook, line, and sinker.

In fact the right-wingers are still being suckered by Russian propaganda.    We even have it going on here:

Seriously, these must be some of the dumbest people on the planet.   No wonder they're so easily manipulated by Putin.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
8.1.11  cobaltblue  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @8.1.5    6 years ago
Only serves as a reminder of how much you desire to bury his legacy.
Trumps legacy will be that of a learning experience. the chance to learn what it is like to be governed by an ignorant con man. The chance to see how bad things can get with incompetent leadership. A chance to experience government corruption at its most extreme level. A chance to see how important it is for educated rational people to vote in every election.
William T Butterman, former forensic investigator
Trump's only legacy is infamy. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9  Raven Wing    6 years ago

I have not been able to figure out yet if the Republicans here on NT and elsewhere who are avidly and ardently defending Trump actually agree with what he did with Putin that is totally unacceptable behavior for an American President, or if it is merely out of party loyalty. If it is merely out of party loyalty that might be understandable, but, if it is in agreement with what Trump did, then it says a great deal about their loyalty to America.

Junior Participates
9.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Raven Wing @9    6 years ago
I have not been able to figure out yet if the Republicans here on NT and elsewhere who are avidly and ardently defending Trump actually agree with what he did with Putin that is totally unacceptable behavior for an American President, or if it is merely out of party loyalty.

They've dug themselves in so deep for such a POS that they can't admit he's a clear and present danger to this country.  So, whatever it is--pride or politics--it isn't making America great again.  It's selling America out again.

devangelical
Professor Principal
9.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9.1    6 years ago

Party before country.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9.1    6 years ago
They've dug themselves in so deep for such a POS that they can't admit he's a clear and present danger to this country.

It would seem that you are right. I don't know what they fear, but, obviously, it is something that makes them blind to the most obvious.

Junior Participates
9.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1.2    6 years ago
I don't know what they fear

This is the evil of the massive gerrymandering they've  created to get into and pretty much stay in office---and it's coming back to bite them.  But they didn't count on just how nuts their constituencies would be as a result.  Now they don't dare do anything to upset this extreme rightwing base.  They're completely captive to these nutcases.  It's their own doing.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9.1.3    6 years ago

You know, for all of the whining the left does about gerrymandering, it is amazing that they haven't figured out a very, VERY simple solution.

Win some election sand change things!

Oh, what's that? You don't think you can win?

The GOP proved you can. Dems controlled Congress for decades. Never a peep about gerrymandering THEN from the Dems. Now it is some sort of national crisis because the DEMS have lost their ability to do it themselves in much of the country.

Simply win and change things.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
9.1.5  cobaltblue  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.4    6 years ago
Oh, what's that? You don't think you can win?

That's fuckin' HILARIOUS!! Uh ... let's see if you can grasp. Robert Mueller is a Republican, appointed by special counsel who's a Republican Deputy DA who was nominated by a Republican president. I don't know about you, but I think the Republicans who are sticking by party rather than America are thinking that perhaps the popular vote is something to be reckoned with. And who knows. Perhaps Trump will get the second term he desires. 

In June 2017, it was more than three years before the next election but Trump was already raising money for his re-election. Trump held a $35,000 per plate fundraising event at the Trump International Hotel. He put every dime and then some into his own pocket. He may be a charlatan, but he’s a ridiculously ignorant one. Trump truly believes everyone is as deplorably stupid as his constituents.

And assuming who will be in office come November and in 2020 is like people wondering if someone is pregnant. Time will tell. Just sit back and relax, pop a beer and let's see what happens, shall we? 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
9.1.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  cobaltblue @9.1.5    6 years ago
, pop a beer and let's see what happens, shall we?

well, im currently on popped beer 76,547, waiting to see this abomination to our nation be aborted by the ignorant and agenda driven "Wrong"

masquerading as "Right"   while so far Left , so farr behind, so past should be gone, cuz with only his mind as such, his physical appearance and presence is still too much,

fore as thin as his skin    , asz transparent as seen through n threw ,   it's pretty damn clear    watt this ugly man did and wishes to continue to due, over and overtly saw through by less than should ever have new  glass slippers to coordinate n not clash with the Emperors knew clothes, lined up for all to witness the obscene , cut from the clearly artificial factual transparency, like a trans on a mission, drivin Kate to the Lynn, Jenner Ms. by Trumpp who N joys Piss toll grips to easy pass just Bill Bcosby style, cause where is Boothe ...?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  cobaltblue @9.1.5    6 years ago

So gerrymandering isn't the big bugaboo the left would have me believe it is?

Cool!

I'm good with that!

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
9.1.8  cobaltblue  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.7    6 years ago
So gerrymandering isn't the big bugaboo the left would have me believe it is?

Uh ... yeah ... whatever. Seems to me your gerrymandering bugaboo is YOUR bugaboo. Do you know the definition of gerrymandering, and what does that have to do with my comment? I mean, that's a reach. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Let's see how this works out for your traitorous, incestuous, ignorant president. I'm also curious to see what this does to the republican party in general. You know you're fucked up when Fox News and Newt Gingrich think your behavior sucks. But you stick by his side. No one will think you're willfully ignorant. Honest. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  cobaltblue @9.1.8    6 years ago

You don't pay attention. I wasn't the one who brought gerrymandering up--I merely responded to a comment by a poster regarding it.

THAT'S what gerrymandering has to do with it.

And I don't know of anyone who gives a hoot what YOUR personal opinion of them is.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
9.1.10  cobaltblue  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.9    6 years ago
And I don't know of anyone who gives a hoot what YOUR personal opinion of them is.

Why would anyone care about personal opinions at all? All I'm saying is that your president is a mockery. Did you see what boorish behavior he exhibited when in attendance of the Queen of England? That's not an opinion. He was an embarrassment. If Obama had done ONE of the ridiculously crude and ignorant behaviors that your president relishes, if Obama would have hurled childish insults to his fellow Americans, you would have been appalled. I don't expect you to admit that. Cowardice runs rampant among his most of his supporters. Party before America. But your party is going down with him. He's dragging it down. Through the mud and through every outhouse in America. 

I've never seen a giant helium balloon of a president floating through the streets of the UK before . Have you? Yeah ... I didn't think so. 

You seem nice enough, although you rarely make any real sense. It's a shame, really. I think you may have potential. 

Maybe not. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  cobaltblue @9.1.10    6 years ago

Well, since he IS my President, and not yours, I don't care what any foreigner thinks of MY President.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  cobaltblue @9.1.10    6 years ago

Predictions from the left regarding Trump and elections have been spectacularly bad.

I will out your predictions up on the same shelf with all of thee other predictions:

Trump won't win nomination

Trump can't beat Abuela

Trump has no path to 270

The Blue Wall will hold

Trump on't last 3 months, er, 6 months, er, one year, er, first term.

Trump will start a nuclear war

Trump will crash the sock market

Unemployment will rise dramatically

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  cobaltblue @9.1.5    6 years ago

applause

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  cobaltblue @9.1.10    6 years ago

applause

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
9.2  lennylynx  replied to  Raven Wing @9    6 years ago

I don't think they care.  They don't care if Putin kills people or invades countries.  They don't care if millions are chased from their homeland, or even slaughtered, as long as it happens to other people.  They want immigration shut down and they are pleased with Trump separating families the way he did because they are hateful and cruel just like Trump.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.1  livefreeordie  replied to  lennylynx @9.2    6 years ago

Deleted

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
9.2.2  lennylynx  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.1    6 years ago

(Deleted)

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
9.2.3  cobaltblue  replied to  lennylynx @9.2.2    6 years ago
Removed for context

There are several of them. Everywhere. Including prison. One for killing his liberal father.

Those family dynamics were real. But the way Lane expressed them — calling his parents leftist pedophiles, of all things — was the unmistakably specialized discourse of his Manichean subculture. “History is 100% narrative, 0% truth,”  Lane tweeted  a month before the killing. The narratives of Lane’s material life were grim: dropout, loser, loner, stoner, failure, shut-in, punchline. Exposing the endless lies and schemes of the social justice warriors, he had written Milo Yiannopoulos, had given him a reason to live, a story in which he mattered. And in the moment Chuck and Catherine jeopardized Lane’s connection to that story, he flattened his parents into its villains. In the end, of course it would be liberal pedophiles who wanted to disarm — to silence — Seattle4Truth.

Seattle4Truth was a Trump troller.  A basement dwelling leech on society. Who murdered his dad. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.2.4  Raven Wing  replied to  lennylynx @9.2    6 years ago
I don't think they care.  They don't care if Putin kills people or invades countries.  They don't care if millions are chased from their homeland, or even slaughtered, a

The Trump minions only care that Trump is a Republican and that they now control the Senate, House and WH, so they a re feeling like the Biblical "chosen ones". But, as history has proven time and again, that fairy tale does not last forever.

And after the Traitor in Chief has just handed our country to Russia with Love, it is bound to last even shorter. Not all Republicans are willing to put party before country like some here on NT are so willing to do, and the rest of the country, regardless of what their party affiliation may be, as not going to accept his treasonous act with Russia for his own personal gain.

And apparently some are so party loyal as opposed to America loyal they will support Trump no matter what it costs America or its people. And if the Trump worshipers here on NT are any indication of of the kind of people who will applaud Trump's selling of America and its people for 40 pieces of silver in his own pocket, then they can suffer the consequences of their choice when their fairy tale ends.

My own opinion.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.2.5  Raven Wing  replied to  lennylynx @9.2.2    6 years ago
Removed for context

However, he is not alone. There are others here on NT with just as strong a hatred as his, they just throttle it a bit more than LFOD does. It seems that some  have lost all humanity when it comes to their fellow Americans of all walks of life, of all beliefs, and all skin colors and ethnic backgrounds, feeling that somehow they are a higher and more superior species than any others here on earth. That their God has given them a personal "Get Out of Hell Free" card.

Their fairy tale may not have the happy ending they think it will. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
9.4  Skrekk  replied to  Raven Wing @9    6 years ago
I have not been able to figure out yet if the Republicans here on NT and elsewhere who are avidly and ardently defending Trump actually agree with what he did with Putin that is totally unacceptable behavior for an American President, or if it is merely out of party loyalty

They're doing it out of fear of their rabid base lest they get voted out for being disloyal to the Fuhrer.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.4.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Skrekk @9.4    6 years ago

That could be. However, I have a feeling that it is much more than that. And if the Republicans here on NT are an example of what all other Republicans think, then their fear is a true detriment to our government, and our country over all as well. As they are more devoted and loyal to what is best for their party than they are to what is best for our country and its people. That nothing is too base and/or perverse for them to accept and defend for their own party, no matter how detrimental it may be to our country and its people. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
9.4.2  Skrekk  replied to  Raven Wing @9.4.1    6 years ago
That nothing is too base and/or perverse for them to accept and defend for their own party, no matter how detrimental it may be to our country and its people.

That's certainly true of Trump supporters in general but I read today that the reason so few GOP politicians have spoken out is because they're afraid of how Trump supporters will react to any criticism of Trump.    That's why the criticism has mostly come from people who aren't running again (or Senators not up for reelection this cycle).   The other Republicans are simply cowards who are unwilling to jeopardize their chances in the midterm elections..

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.4.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Skrekk @9.4.2    6 years ago
The other Republicans are simply cowards who are unwilling to jeopardize their chances in the midterm elections..

Yeppers, their party and their own greedy pockets are their first loyalty and priority, not America. However, they may find in the not too distant future that both their party and their greedy pockets will not serve them well. 

Fear itself is their worst enemy.

Karma really is a Bi*ch.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10  author  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Only in Trump's world can you say something and then the next day say it wasn't really what you meant. 

Particularly when you are a known liar, you can't just change a word or two and be in the clear. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
12  lady in black    6 years ago

More bullshit spewing out of orange conman toddler in chief's mouth..it's everyone else's fault but his, BELIEVE ME.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
13  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

Remember: "Nobody is harder on Russia than President Trump."  liar  

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
13.1  A. Macarthur  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @13    6 years ago
Remember: "Nobody is harder on Russia than President Trump."

Meaning: Nobody has a bigger hard-on for Putin than President Trump.

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
13.1.1  cobaltblue  replied to  A. Macarthur @13.1    6 years ago
Meaning: Nobody has a bigger hard-on for Putin than President Trump.

Truer words were never spoken. Those "christian" right leaners have taken script right out of their bible to defend Trump. "Let those who have not rawdogged a porn star immediately after their third wife gave birth to their fifth child cast the first stone!"

I cannot believe those who defend a crass, ignorant, boorish, incestuous, sexist, racist piece of shit like Trump. Disgusting. Trump himself called his constituents stupid: "I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and they'd still vote for me." He used the media to call them idiot lemmings and they simply didn't get it.

( Deleted )

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.1    6 years ago

Big hugs

Junior Participates
13.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.1    6 years ago
Removed for context

I bow to you  to one excellent adjectival string!!!

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
13.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.1    6 years ago
Removed for context

he loves him sum unedumicated

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
13.1.5  Raven Wing  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.1    6 years ago

Thumbs Up 2  thumbs up

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
13.1.6  cobaltblue  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.2    6 years ago

There's my girl!

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
13.1.7  cobaltblue  replied to  Raven Wing @13.1.5    6 years ago

Another one of my mentors! Love you ... 

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
13.1.8  cobaltblue  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @13.1.3    6 years ago
to one excellent adjectival string!!!

I happen to like Stupid Callous Fragile Sexist Extra Braggadocious. It comes from the Russian version of the Sound of Mucous. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.6    6 years ago

How's MY girl doing? I've missed you!

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
13.1.10  cobaltblue  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.9    6 years ago
How's MY girl doing? I've missed you!

Wish I could jump in more often. Good grief, it's frightening to see the blind loyalty. I could initially see why they'd defend their president because they didn't want to diminish their vote and they hoped he'd deliver his promises. Is Hillary locked up? Is the fence built and paid for by Mexico? Has he drained the swamp? Is ISIS dead yet [he promised he'd kill them on his first day as president]? Did he stop golfing because he'd be "too busy working for you"? These are the same people who are outraged at NFL players kneeling because of the great men and women who defended this country. Don't they get they defended this country against tyrants who DON'T believe in free expression and free speech. They laid their lives on the line so we have the right to kneel, we have the right to protest. They may not believe in what is being protested, but they fought to give us the American liberties that we all appreciate. They didn't go into battle so we could have demagoguery; they went to battle for our right to freedom from demagoguery. 

Yes Trump publicly praised a murderous foreign dictator and badmouthed the USA, but it’s not like he did anything really unpatriotic like kneel for our National Anthem.  OhNoSheTwitnt [9:43 AM / July 17, 2018].

Trump, in short, is wielding a Soprano touch on American institutions. “I’m fucking King Midas in reverse here,” Tony Soprano once told his therapist. “Everything I touch turns to shit.”  [Jack Goldsmith - The Atlantic - October 2017]

I miss you tons too, Giggles. Tons.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
13.1.11  igknorantzrulz  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.10    6 years ago
I miss you tons too, Giggles. Tons

u have been away for a while.

Trout now again fits in her old blue messy Dress, plus, have you seen her new avatar ?

Shes no longer Two Ton Trout, wigglin while giggling, twerkin while smirkin, fond of a Jerkin Gerkin, at least when inn a pickle, where there was no room for a cumbersome Q, tip of the hat, reserved for the reservoir stock tip while bonded in bondage, while breaking bad 2 C Alice in Chainz "Down in a Hole" for her Well Being, unlike mined  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  igknorantzrulz @13.1.11    6 years ago

yer sher got a purty mouth

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
13.1.13  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.12    6 years ago
sher got a purty mouth

The   Deliverance    matters

when making a Beatty man squeal, all he can feel

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
13.1.15  A. Macarthur  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.1    6 years ago

Hey cobaltblue!

Long time no see!

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
13.1.16  cobaltblue  replied to  A. Macarthur @13.1.15    6 years ago
Long time no see!

Hey Mac! Still using your fantastic photographer's eye? I loved dealing with you back then, and I love your generous display of logic here. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
13.1.17  Raven Wing  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.7    6 years ago
Another one of my mentors! Love you ...

Same here! Good to see you here again. Missed you!  Big hugs

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
13.1.18  A. Macarthur  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.16    6 years ago

Check out our Photography & Art area and Creative Arts Group

Happy you have returned.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
13.1.20  MrFrost  replied to  cobaltblue @13.1.16    6 years ago

It's good to see you here, been a long time. 

LynneA
Freshman Silent
14  LynneA    6 years ago

Soooo, the clarification is....add N'T to would.  Thank you Mr. President for clearing that up...you are truly an imbicile.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
14.1  A. Macarthur  replied to  LynneA @14    6 years ago
Soooo, the clarification is....add N'T to would.  Thank you Mr. President for clearing that up...you are truly an imbicile.

And after he changed the word to wouldn't, he departed from the script and added that "it could have been someone else (other than Russia). 

Great White Hope is Great White Dope

LynneA
Freshman Silent
14.1.1  LynneA  replied to  A. Macarthur @14.1    6 years ago

Like a poker player's tell!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
15  MrFrost    6 years ago

Trump has his base right where he wants them; Hating the USA and singing the praises of Putin. 

Junior Participates
15.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  MrFrost @15    6 years ago
Trump has his base right where he wants them; Hating the USA and singing the praises of Putin.

And cheering on treason.  

Junior Participates
16  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

Now would = wouldn't.  Guess that's his "stable genius" at work.  He's both a moron and a pathological liar.  No wonder the rightwing loves him. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
17  lady in black    6 years ago

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
17.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  lady in black @17    6 years ago

The irony!

You fell for a made up quote that claims Republicans believe anything....

Whoops! 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
17.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.1    6 years ago

Obviously they do....your own defense of Trump's actions and words with and to Putin shows that to be true. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
17.1.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.1    6 years ago

Whether the People interview happened or not, Trump certainly...clarified...his position when he said this:

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
17.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @17.1.2    6 years ago
Whether the People interview happened or not, Trump certainly...clarified...his position when he said this:

And the Trump supporters here on NT sure do make that statement by Trump a reality. 

Junior Participates
17.1.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.1    6 years ago

Whether or not the actual quote is genuine doesn't matter.  It turned out to be right on the mark.  IOW, it was prophecy.  

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
17.2  Raven Wing  replied to  lady in black @17    6 years ago

Says it all.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
17.2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Raven Wing @17.2    6 years ago

Says it all.

It really does. First, I can't imagine giving a thumbs up to a fake quote after learning it was a fake quote, but then I have integrity. How embarrassing for you!

Second, what makes it even better, is that the liberals who mindlessly fall for a fake quote literally embody the type of person being described in the fake quote. You were lied to and you recommend it! 

Perfect. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
17.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.2.1    6 years ago

(Deleted)

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
17.2.3  Studiusbagus  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.2.1    6 years ago
"Second, what makes it even better, is that the liberals who mindlessly fall for a fake quote literally embody the type of person being described in the fake quote" Does that include the millions of morons that spouted "quotes" from Obama's books?

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
17.3  A. Macarthur  replied to  lady in black @17    6 years ago

He never did say it … BUT GIVEN THE SHIT HIS BASE BELIEVES …

… He may as well have said it.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
17.3.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  A. Macarthur @17.3    6 years ago

Let’s remember you justifying a lie the next time you start attacking trump for lying.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
17.3.2  A. Macarthur  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.3.1    6 years ago
Let’s remember you justifying a lie the next time you start attacking trump for lying.

Don't fucking misrepresent what I state, Sean; sarcasm and irony are not statements of justification. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
17.3.3  A. Macarthur  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.3.1    6 years ago

All False statements involving Donald Trump

False

Crime is lowest in 30 years

JUST NINE MORE PAGES TO GO (Partial List)

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
17.3.4  Raven Wing  replied to  A. Macarthur @17.3.3    6 years ago

(Deleted)

lady in black
Professor Quiet
17.3.5  lady in black  replied to  A. Macarthur @17.3.3    6 years ago

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, text

JBB
Professor Principal
17.3.6  JBB  replied to  A. Macarthur @17.3.3    6 years ago

We need a bigger badder Truth-O-Meter. The olde one is getting red hot and is about to blow up already...

Junior Participates
17.3.7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  lady in black @17.3.5    6 years ago

And EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Participates
17.3.8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.3.1    6 years ago
Let’s remember you justifying a lie

Do you believe in biblical prophecy, Sean?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
17.3.9  lady in black  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @17.3.7    6 years ago

And birth certificate

Junior Participates
17.3.10  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sean Treacy @17.3.1    6 years ago

(Deleted)

devangelical
Professor Principal
18  devangelical    6 years ago

The only thing that trump clarified was some separation between the spitters and swallowers in the GOtP.

Junior Participates
18.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  devangelical @18    6 years ago

Cobalt, can you take this one?  

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
18.1.1  cobaltblue  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @18.1    6 years ago
Cobalt, can you take this one?

I'm not sure I could improve on it, although I must point out that Trump insists he's not Putin's cock holster. ( deleted )

And we all know Trump doesn't lie. Even when there's taped evidence, he lies and says it never happened. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
18.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  cobaltblue @18.1.1    6 years ago

Better watch it. The seeder hates ALL off topic comments and I am sure he will flag you!

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
18.1.3  cobaltblue  replied to  Texan1211 @18.1.2    6 years ago
The seeder hates ALL off topic comments and I am sure he will flag you!

Thank you for watching out for me. Very gentlemanly. 

Junior Participates
18.1.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  cobaltblue @18.1.1    6 years ago
I'm not sure I could improve on it,

And yet....I knew you'd, er, come through.  Face Palm

devangelical
Professor Principal
18.2  devangelical  replied to  devangelical @18    6 years ago

deleted

Please take this to "Metafied". 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
19  Studiusbagus    6 years ago

This is the 2nd time that day when Trump happily held Putin's balls

Vladimir Putin gives Donald Trump a World Cup soccer ball.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
19.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Studiusbagus @19    6 years ago

I think that Putin gave Trump the ball as a present as he knows first hand that Trump does not have any. And so does everyone else in the world. But, the majority of Trump's 'party first before America' supporters won't ever admit it. 

lib50
Professor Silent
19.1.2  lib50  replied to  dennis smith @19.1.1    6 years ago
You have a very strange imagination without facts to back up your balls statements.

We saw him ball-less at the podium, he has shown he has no balls to Putin every time.  If you are concerned about imagining things, you should deal with Trump supporters, who like to imagine Trump is telling the truth.    If one said Trump showed strength and a spine, that would be imaginary. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
20  Kavika     6 years ago

News Alert.

President Trump clarifies his clarification of his original statement. 

President Trump....I'd like to clarify the clarification of my very clear statement of yesterday or was it the day before...Since could and couldn't seem to be messy I'm replacing could and couldn't with covfefe. Yes it's covfefe, now that clears up the misunderstanding in my head. 

Hmmm maybe is was would and wouldn't...or will and won't.....Anyhow covfefe covers it all.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
20.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @20    6 years ago
News Alert.

No just another made up scenario made upmade up by someone.

Seems popular around here. 

Is this where you insert a Squirrel meme?

Kavika
Professor Principal
20.1.1  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @20.1    6 years ago
No just another made up scenario made upmade up by someone.

And a big covfefe to that. 

SQUIRREL

th?id=OIP.yBpThz3xsl_qQL415Xvi_AAAAA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
20.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Kavika @20    6 years ago

...and my covfefe's are the best covfefe's.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
20.2.1  Kavika   replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @20.2    6 years ago

There is nothing like a bigly covfefe..

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
20.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @20.2.1    6 years ago
There is nothing like a bigly covfefe..

Here ya go Kavika, freshly brewed! 

mug15ozwhiz1tcovfefedefinition.jpg

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
21  nightwalker    6 years ago

This is similar to a wife (USA) watching her husband putting moves on another woman, Russia. The wife suspects he wants a mistress or at LEAST a one night stand. She should get rid of him, because he's a self-centered greedy loud-mouth, but she's lost her self-esteem and any pride, and deludes herself that he still loves her, and he's the best she's ever going to get.

"but honey-lamb, I didn't mean to take her side, I was just playin', you know I love only you..."

"You damn near jumped her in the middle of our living room in front of everybody."

"Oh no babe, you just misunderstood, I was just talking and being polite, what I MEANT was JUST the opposite."

"That's not what you said, right in front of everybody. Do you think I'm deaf?"

"Oh honey lamb sugar pudding, I love ONLY YOU."

The other woman, (Russia) wouldn't have the fat stupid gaseous balding tub of guts as a present buried in gold on a silver platter, but flirts with him anyway, she enjoys the trouble she causes and likes the attention hubby showers on her (can I get you something to drink? need a snack or a warm damp towel? WHAT can I do (slobber) for you? leer, leer.)

Eventually, hopefully the wife dumps him on the curb, where he belongs and where she found him, but she would need to get a clue, some courage and self-respect, which I'm not seeing in this "wife."

JBB
Professor Principal
22  JBB    6 years ago

Regarding his Europe trip Trump said, "Everybody was happy when I left". No doubt, but not how he thinks...

Junior Participates
23  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

Always ready to magnify the lie, Kelly Ann Conway comes out this morning with this gem (i.e., polished turd): 

“The President went back and looked at the transcript and said ‘I was saying wouldn’t, not would’ — a double negative,” she said.

So, the Lying Scumbag "president" didn't use that particular lie himself on Monday when he comically tried to cover his lying ass but that didn't stop the Lying Scumbagette, Conway, from telling us our lying ears didn't hear what we heard him say on Sunday in Helsinki.  In some ways, I have to marvel at the complete  morass of craven immorality  of the collective cesspool of human garbage that is laughingly called the "Trump administration."

cobaltblue
Junior Quiet
23.1  cobaltblue  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @23    6 years ago
So, the Lying Scumbag "president" didn't use that particular lie himself on Monday when he comically tried to cover his lying ass but that didn't stop the Lying Scumbagette, Conway, from telling us our lying ears didn't hear what we heard him say on Sunday in Helsinki.  In some ways, I have to marvel at the complete  morass of craven immorality  of the collective cesspool of human garbage that is laughingly called the "Trump administration."

What I love the most is that he doesn't have the nads to own his comments. It's easier for him to lie than not to. He's a fuckin' coward. You know why he thinks McCain isn't a hero? It's not because he was "captured" as Trump has said, it was because he wouldn't leave his men. McCain isn't a hero because he didn't throw his men under the bus. He didn't desert them. A hero to Trump is someone who believes in every man for himself. And he'd kick any sucker that believes in him under the bus if he perceived it would get him out of a predicament. 

Where's Ivanka? I've not heard her say a word in defense of her incestuous father. Maybe she caught him peeping at her through the hole he drilled in the WH ladies' room. Again. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
23.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  cobaltblue @23.1    6 years ago
Where's Ivanka? I've not heard her say a word in defense of her incestuous father.

Her silence, and that of Melania, is deafening. 

However, Ivanka is likely busy working on a deal to trademark her brands and sell them in Russia like she did in China, where most of her crapware is made. and Melania is likely on her knees begging Putin not to invade her home country. It is obvious she does not consider America worthy of her loyalty. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
23.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @23    6 years ago
In some ways, I have to marvel at the complete  morass of craven immorality  of the collective cesspool of human garbage that is laughingly called the "Trump administration."

Thankfully, that too shall pass, and hopefully, be swept into the vicious swamp of Hell from which the majority of it came.

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
23.2.1  nightwalker  replied to  Raven Wing @23.2    6 years ago

Maybe this time we can figure out a way to shut the gate so we don't have to go through the cycle over and over again.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
25  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Has Trump agreed to hand over a former American Ambassador to RUSSIA for QUESTIONING … as part of what he and PUTIN agreed to in their private Helsinki meeting?

Is anyone getting the understanding as to why Trump is a threat to American Democracy?

'Absurd, crazy': Trump discussed allowing Putin to interrogate US ambassador

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
26  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Trump will be eventualiy be identified as a willing accomplice of Putin and the Russian Federation in the interference in the POTUS election of 2016.

What we have is a criminal conspiracy to obstruct justice.

To those about to attack the messenger, before you do, I urge you to look up the legal definition of “accomplice.”