╌>

According To Irish Bookmakers , It Is 16 times more likely that Trump will be impeached than that he will win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Category:  News & Politics

By:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  14 comments

According To Irish Bookmakers , It Is 16 times more likely that Trump will be impeached than that he will win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Odds on Trump being impeached by the end of his first term are 2-1 or roughly 33%.

Odds on Trump winning Peace Prize are 50-1 or roughly 2%. 

The odds are 8-1 that Trump will be impeached this year. 

I wonder what the odds were on Obama being impeached at any point in his presidency? 

I know they weren't 2-1 , or even 20-1. 

Trump is trying to figure out a way to make money off these odds. Maybe he will start impeachment proceedings against himself just to win the bet. 

See the source image

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Odds are still 50/1 that Trump and Putin will win a Nobel Peace Prize after their controversial meeting in Finland.

The chances that President Donald Trump will be impeached before the end of his first term have shot up, according to Irish bookmakers Paddy Power.

After the US leader “misspoke” in his joint press conference with Russian leader Vladimir Putin on Monday, stating that he believed Putin’s denial of Russian meddling in the 2016 US Presidential election despite the confirmation of US intelligence to say otherwise, the bookies jumped up the odds that 45 will find himself impeached while in office from 8/1 to 2/1. The odds that it will happen before the end of 2018 have also improved from 12/1 to 8/1.  

“After the carnage of the last few days, we’ve seen plenty of punters Putin money on Trump’s impeachment again – although I’m sure they’ll soon get a message, in Russian, urging them to stop,” a spokesperson from Paddy Power golf Yahoo News UK.

freepress
Freshman Silent
3  freepress    6 years ago

Unbelievable that it has taken people this long to wake up. Impeachment is too good for him.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

Irish bookmakers: