Whoopi Goldberg becomes "Unhinged"

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 months ago  •  173 comments

Whoopi Goldberg becomes "Unhinged"

ap111027028153_sq-9ca166b9d25f47733423ed

I don't know how many had a chance to catch "the View" today, but it seems Whoopi went "Whoopi" when today's guest Jeanine Pirro began to raise serious questions about the Mueller investigation. Not only dosen't Whoopi have much tolerance for a different point of view but it seems the Trump hater, who begins every show with a tirade against the President, became openly hostile, creating a scene which shocked even the View's other obnoxious liberal hosts. 
Pirro was invited on the show and was expected to talk about her new book "Liars, Leakers & Liberals". Things got quickly out of hand when it became obvious that Pirro wasn't about to roll over to any of the liberal "yentas" spin.  

Here is a sampe:

The nastiness didn't end there. Basically, Goldberg pulled the plug on the show after going bazerk then walked off. Pirro also left but was forced to walk past Goldberg in the hall. At that point, Goldberg, still full of anger got in Pirro's face screaming “F—k you, get the f—k out!”.

Unfortunately, this is where liberals have brought American society. Confrontational and provocative, it is only a matter of time before violence begins. They may get a chance to say that someone else threw the first punch or fired the first shot, but it will be they who caused the violence which is sure to come.

This discussion is locked

Vic Eldred
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 months ago

Whoopi tried to explain it to the audience:

“You saw me do something I very rarely do. … I very rarely lose my cool, and I’m not proud of it. I don’t like it. But I also don’t like being accused of being hysterical because that is one of the things I try not to be on this show.”

Really Whoopi?

What you rarely do is have a civil conversation with someone who disagrees with you!

Done
1.1  Done  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 months ago

When does that disgusting pig not appear to be unhinged

Tessylo
1.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Done @1.1    3 months ago
'When does that disgusting pig not appear to be unhinged'

Really, Pirro is one batshit crazy bitch.  

Texan1211
1.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Done @1.1    3 months ago

Typical Whoopi---near hysterical!

She still can't accept the results of an election!

Gee, does anyone remember when the leaders of the Democratic Party squealed like stuck pigs about how DANGEROUS it was for people to NOT accept the results? What a THREAT to DEMOCRACY it is?

CM
1.1.3  CM  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.2    3 months ago

Gee, does anyone remember when the leaders of the Democratic Party squealed like stuck pigs about how DANGEROUS it was for people to NOT accept the results? What a THREAT to DEMOCRACY it is?

You'll understand the threat when Trump has you bowing to Putin as your leader or doing the Nazi salute, although, some have always done that Nazi salute..

Texan1211
1.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  CM @1.1.3    3 months ago

Now you are just dreaming. Wake UP!

And when you are reduced to Nazi references, you have lost.

Have a great day.

CM
1.1.5  CM  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.4    3 months ago

Nope!! !Charlottesville is a very recent reminder, you're the one that should wake up!!!

bugsy
1.1.6  bugsy  replied to  CM @1.1.5    3 months ago

So let me get this straight....American nazis and supremists number in possibly the low thousands nationwide and you think they are a threat to the country, but Antifa, which actually stands for Anti First Amendment, no matter what else you are told to believe, number far more than that, have caused damage and injuries all over the country, and you look at them as high schoolers simply out to let off some steam after a basketball loss.

Maybe you need to take a second look at who your boogie man is

lib50
1.1.7  lib50  replied to  bugsy @1.1.6    3 months ago
Antifa, which actually stands for Anti First Amendment

STOP PROJECTING!   It stands for ANTI-FASCIST`, and if you have any knowledge of history you will know why.  Trumpublicans are the ones bitching about the First Amendment,  attacking the free press, just stop the goddamn gaslighting.  Just like when Trump was calling Obama Putin's patsy.  I was waiting for Trump's next projection telling us what he really thought (he accuses others of what he is doing).  As soon as I heard that I knew Trump knows he's Putin's poodle patsy.  What a pathetic weak excuse of a coward.   

Tessylo
1.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  CM @1.1.5    3 months ago
'Nope!! !Charlottesville is a very recent reminder, you're the one that should wake up!!!'

applause

Texan1211
1.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  CM @1.1.5    3 months ago

My God, you act as if those loons in Charlotte were mainstream, everyday Americans who numbered in the millions instead of treating them for what they are--a loony, half-witted bunch of freaks who number in the several thousand all across America.

Trout Giggles
1.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  lib50 @1.1.7    3 months ago

Bugsy got that from listening to folks like Rush Limbaugh, Chris Plante, Mark Levin, et al.

None of them can tell the real truth

Spikegary
1.1.11  Spikegary  replied to  CM @1.1.3    3 months ago

Like when President Trump bowed deeply to the King of Saudi Arabia?  Oh wait, that was President Obama!

bugsy
1.1.12  bugsy  replied to  lib50 @1.1.7    3 months ago
It stands for ANTI-FASCIST

Nope...it stands for anti First Amendment, no matter who tells you different.

Anti Facist people to not go around committing facist acts in the name of anti facism. Assaulting people who do not toe your line, destroying other people's property, and refusing speakers to speak at an invited venue are all actions of an anti first Amendment group.

bugsy
1.1.13  bugsy  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.10    3 months ago
Bugsy got that from listening to folks like Rush Limbaugh, Chris Plante, Mark Levin, et al.

Bad projection...you failed.

bugsy
1.1.14  bugsy  replied to  lib50 @1.1.7    3 months ago
attacking the free press

Nobody is stopping the press from publishing their lies. Americans only want them to tell the truth.

Studiusbagus
1.1.15  Studiusbagus  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.9    3 months ago
half-witted bunch of freaks who number in the several thousand all across America.

They number in just the several thousands in California alone....They number in the 100's of 1000's in the US. and all right wingers

Jasper2529
1.1.16  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @1.1.6    3 months ago

KA-BOOM!   Clapping   Clapping

bugsy
1.1.17  bugsy  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.1.15    3 months ago

Even the far left wing SPLC disagrees with you..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-many-nazis-are-there-in-america-really

The Southern Poverty Law Center hasn’t counted the members of the so-called “alt-right.” A press representative tells The Daily Beast that they’re not aware of any nationwide surveys designed to count them.

However, they estimate that the KKK counts between 5,000 and 8,000 members nationwide.

Colour Me Free
1.1.18  Colour Me Free  replied to  bugsy @1.1.17    3 months ago
However, they estimate that the KKK counts between 5,000 and 8,000 members nationwide.

The Aryan Brotherhood is estimated to be between 10k and 20k members, with a considerable number of said members incarcerated and in prison gangs

cjcold
1.1.19  cjcold  replied to  Spikegary @1.1.11    3 months ago

Some cultures shake hands and some cultures bow. Unlike the far right, Obama is smart enough to know the difference.

It Is ME
1.1.20  It Is ME  replied to  cjcold @1.1.19    3 months ago
Obama is smart enough to know the difference.

But he was the leader of the WORLD. Why should he have bowed to ANYONE ?

Trout Giggles
1.1.21  Trout Giggles  replied to  bugsy @1.1.13    3 months ago

don't worry...it'll get deleted and I will have that magic number of 4 and you won't see me for 2 days

Split Personality
1.1.22  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @1.1.12    3 months ago

because the Germans & Russians of the 1920's and 1930's were opposed to the First Amendment of the USA?

That's quite a stretch.........

Split Personality
1.1.23  Split Personality  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.20    3 months ago

It's called protocol. 

That's why Bush held hands & kissed the Shiek, and every other POTUS who ever met the Queen of England followed their rules for meeting and talking to the Queen.

They may not have walked out of the room backwards but they bowed and always let her take the lead.

I had many, many meetings with the CEO of Hyundai and his entourage of VPs -  they bow, you bow as long as they do, then the big man extends his hand and you then shake it, then everyone elses.

If not, they find someone else with more respect for cultural issues to do business with.

Studiusbagus
1.1.24  Studiusbagus  replied to  bugsy @1.1.17    3 months ago

Gee Bugsy...are you trying to make an art out of lying? Why the need to use another site when you reference the SPLC?

Yes, the SPLC does say there are between 5000 and 8000 member in the klan.

It also lists 121 neo nazi groups across the US

114 Anti Muslim groups

71 Racist skinhead groups

and 100 white nationalist groups.

Here's something you didn't bother to do.......  http://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

What?? You think they all have just two members?

Split Personality
1.1.25  Split Personality  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.18    3 months ago

I looked around for numbers of Antifa members but all I could find were references to hits on there Facebook pages

or that their Twitter following is only 15,000.

https://www.influencewatch.org/movement/antifa/

in other words they are a meaningless as the the white nationalists that worship Spencer

Studiusbagus
1.1.26  Studiusbagus  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.20    3 months ago
But he was the leader of the WORLD

Not the Leader of the world....where the fuck did you get educated?

Even with the usual pomp and bullshit the President is called the leader of the free world.

Trout Giggles
1.1.27  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.22    3 months ago
That's quite a stretch.........

Maybe he's Gumby

bugsy
1.1.28  bugsy  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.21    3 months ago
it'll get deleted and I will have that magic number of 4 and you won't see me for 2 days

I hope not. I did not know 4 was the magic number. I guess that's why I just got back from a 2 day vaycay. All of my "violations" were on the same thread and deleted by the same mod.

bugsy
1.1.29  bugsy  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.1.24    3 months ago

Just because there are alot of groups does not mean those groups have alot of members. One person can make up a name and now that person is part of a group.

Any way you look at it, one is too many.

Do you feel the same about the anti first Amendment group antifa?

It Is ME
1.1.30  It Is ME  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.1.26    3 months ago

"For a citizen of the globe like Obama being President of the United States is an office too small for his, ambitions and ideology. Should Obama become UN Secretary-General, he could become President of the Whole World."

It Is ME
1.1.31  It Is ME  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.23    3 months ago
It's called protocol.

Whose protocol ?

Kinda like the outrage over "Angela Merkle's" parents just not fitting in with royalty ?

Leaders of the world deserve nothing more than a handshake. The "days of kings" were over a long time ago.

bugsy
1.1.32  bugsy  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.1.24    3 months ago

In addition, anti LGBT and and anti Muslim is not exclusively white groups. Here in my city there is a church listed on the SPLC website as an anti LGBT church. That church is a black church.

Split Personality
1.1.33  Split Personality  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.31    3 months ago
Whose protocol ?

The host country.  And almost every other country that demands imperial protocol, Japan, England et al, have existed a hell of a lot longer than the USA.

Couple of hundred years ago what Trump did probably would have got him beheaded in some countries.

arkpdx
1.2  arkpdx  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 months ago

But I also don’t like being accused of being hysterical because that is one of the things I try not to be on this show.”

Hey whoopi, you better try a whole lot harder cause you are failing miserably!  

Vic Eldred
1.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  arkpdx @1.2    3 months ago

laughing dude

Xxjefferson#51
1.3  Xxjefferson#51  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 months ago

Great seed.  Pirro was right.  

Vic Eldred
1.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Xxjefferson#51 @1.3    3 months ago

She got them all going

bugsy
1.3.2  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.1    3 months ago

It looked to me that some of the others on there wanted to defend the judge, but were afraid to because they know the temper and the ability to dole out revenge of  Whoopie.

CM
1.4  CM  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 months ago

Goldberg pulled the plug on the show after going bazerk then walked off. Pirro also left but was forced to walk past Goldberg in the hall. At that point, Goldberg, still full of anger got in Pirro's face screaming “F—k you, get the f—k out!”.

And you got this information how??? Quite sure the producers did not provide this little gossip..Pirro made a derogatory comment and pointed to Whoopie, that's when Whoopie responded, Pirro and Whoopie are  New Yorkers, we do not put up with BS, if  someone comes to our face in a threatening manner, we will respond...Pirro was a guest on the show to promote her book, she should have the respect to behave like a guest, that was not her show, her Trump mentality was showing and Whoopie put her right back in her place..Good for Whoopie...

Texan1211
1.4.1  Texan1211  replied to  CM @1.4    3 months ago

What questions did Whoopi ask of Pirro that pertained to her book?

Phoenyx13
1.4.2  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @1.4.1    3 months ago

did you miss the question on the "Deep State" that Whoopi askedFace Palm

Vic Eldred
1.4.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  CM @1.4    3 months ago
And you got this information how???

From Pirro herself later that night on "Hannity".

Pirro made a derogatory comment and pointed to Whoopie

False. She had finished talking with McCain when Whoopie wanted to talk, Pirro pointed to her as a sign of "go ahead"...take another look at it

Pirro was a guest on the show to promote her book, she should have the respect to behave like a guest, that was not her show, her Trump mentality was showing and Whoopie put her right back in her place..Good for Whoopie...

Pirro did act appropriately. It was Whoopie who went unhinged. Thus she apologized at the end. Again take a look. Of course we didn't get to see the ugliness after the show - the show which should be renamed "One View" because that's all they allow!

lib50
1.4.4  lib50  replied to  CM @1.4    3 months ago

If you ever watched the show you'd know Whoopie always transitions to a commercial that way. 

Tessylo
1.4.5  Tessylo  replied to  CM @1.4    3 months ago
'Goldberg pulled the plug on the show after going bazerk then walked off. Pirro also left but was forced to walk past Goldberg in the hall. At that point, Goldberg, still full of anger got in Pirro's face screaming “F—k you, get the f—k out!”. And you got this information how???'

The batshit crazy bitch Pirro went to Hannity and played the victim and then lied, then played the victim, then lied some more.  

Tessylo
1.4.6  Tessylo  replied to  Phoenyx13 @1.4.2    3 months ago
'did you miss the question on the "Deep State" that Whoopi asked ?Face Palm'

Face Palm

Phoenyx13
1.4.7  Phoenyx13  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.3    3 months ago
She had finished talking with McCain when Whoopie wanted to talk, Pirro pointed to her as a sign of "go ahead"...take another look at it

while making the comment "Trump Derangement Syndrome" - then when questioned by Whoopi of pointing to her (and referencing TDS), Jeanine Pirro stated "yes" which is when Whoopi went on her tirade. Now, it could have definitely been miscommunication or not the intention of Pirro to characterize Goldberg as having "TDS" but Pirro didn't take the opportunity to state that and let it stuck on Goldberg. So, it looks like a "civil conversation" was started out by insulting Goldberg. (i won't ask if you feel that's appropriate, i can guess your answer since Goldberg is a "liberal")

Trout Giggles
1.4.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Phoenyx13 @1.4.7    3 months ago

It's always ok to insult a liberal...didn;t you know that?

Spikegary
1.4.9  Spikegary  replied to  CM @1.4    3 months ago

Did you actually watch the interview?  The guest was speaking while Whoopi was yelling at her.  You talk about respect?  Let me know when you figure out what it is.

Studiusbagus
1.4.10  Studiusbagus  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.3    3 months ago
False.

Bullshit...if you watched the video she pointed directly at Whoopie while still talking.

volfan
1.4.11  volfan  replied to  Texan1211 @1.4.1    3 months ago

None...it was a set up, but the title of Pirro's book probably had them headed toward "unhinged" anyway.

Jasper2529
1.4.12  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @1.4.1    3 months ago

From what I've understood, Pirro was invited to The View to discuss her new book. What we've seen is more of Whoopi's rabid TDS by verbally assaulting Pirro, Good thing Pirro's car was right outside the studio's door.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/07/19/judge-jeanine-pirro-the-view-whoopi-mistreatment/comments/

Vic Eldred
1.4.13  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Phoenyx13 @1.4.7    3 months ago
Now, it could have definitely been miscommunication or not the intention of Pirro to characterize Goldberg as having "TDS" but Pirro didn't take the opportunity to state that and let it stuck on Goldberg.

She never had a chance. She pointed and Whoopie said "are you pointing at me"?  Then exploded while rambling about "Mexican Americans" which nobody talked about!

Vic Eldred
1.4.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.4.10    3 months ago
if you watched the video she pointed directly at Whoopie while still talking.

Did you read my comment. I said that. However, Pirro didn't call her anything.

Stop making stuff up

Split Personality
2  Split Personality    3 months ago

A source close to the show tells PEOPLE Pirro “walked into the studio ready for a fight because Ana [Navarro] was the guest co-host.”

Navarro is a frequent commentator on CNN and The View.

“[Pirro] was yelling at one of The View producers before the show and was upset with her own team from the start,” the source says.

The insider says Pirro was in two segments before “she ripped off her microphone” and commented that the experience was “exactly what I thought this was going to be.”

“She could have walked off the stage and continued to exit the studio but instead she walked by Whoopi and pointed a finger in her face and said, ‘I’ve done more for victims than you ever will,’” the source adds.

After the show was taped, the source says Goldberg reached out to Pirro.

“That’s not what she wants the show to be,” the insider says. “She was willing to talk to [Pirro] after the show and reached out but the call was not returned.”

Hours after the segment aired, Pirro made an appearance on The Sean Hannity Show where she claimed Goldberg escalated the argument and screamed at her to “get the f— out of this building.”

“I went on thinking that we would have a discussion about the book. The truth is that it was an attack on Donald Trump and then on me,” Pirro told Sean Hannity. “I sat there as Whoopi Goldberg pontificated about how horrible Donald Trump was and at one point I said, ‘You know, I’m here to talk about the book,’ and then she went ballistic. She ended the session, she said, ‘That’s it, I’m done.'”

Pirro alleged Goldberg walked off the set and that the situation “got worse” when she approached Goldberg afterward and said, “‘Whoopi, I’ve fought for victims my whole life.'”

“And she came at me as I was leaving and she said ‘F you’ in my face, literally spitting at me, ‘F you, get the F out of this building,'” Pirro claimed. “And I said to her, ‘did you just say that?’ She said, ‘that’s what I said, get the F out of this building.'”

A rep for Goldberg did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

https://people.com/tv/whoopi-goldberg-heated-debate-fox-news-judge/

volfan
2.1  volfan  replied to  Split Personality @2    3 months ago

Pirro alleged Goldberg walked off the set and that the situation “got worse” when she approached Goldberg afterward and said, “‘Whoopi, I’ve fought for victims my whole life.'”

“And she came at me as I was leaving and she said ‘F you’ in my face, literally spitting at me, ‘F you, get the F out of this building,'” Pirro claimed. “And I said to her, ‘did you just say that?’ She said, ‘that’s what I said, get the F out of this building.'”

Yep, I can believe that...Whoppi does have TDS...badly. And she is rude, crude, and disgusting...she's really not even funny anymore...and she blames OTHERS, for the nastiness? Pfft.

Sparty On
2.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  volfan @2.1    3 months ago
she's really not even funny anymore...and she blames OTHERS, for the nastiness?

That seems to be a trend among actor/comedians ...... Rosie O'donnell, Rosanne, Jim Carey, Alex Baldwin ......

Tessylo
2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @2    3 months ago

I don't believe Goldberg told her to F off.  I'll believe it when she says so, not Pirro.  

CM
2.2.1  CM  replied to  Tessylo @2.2    3 months ago

Whoopie works for the View (ABC) she is not stupid to put her job in jeopardy by using profanity, I don't believe anything Pirro say...

Husband Is Convicted, But Jeanine Pirro Is Topic

She came to Albert J. Pirro Jr.'s tax fraud trial, nudging him to fix his tie and shaking her head when he got too friendly with the reporters. Even as embarrassing details spilled out about his illegitimate child and their lavish lifestyle, she remained at his side.

If Jeanine F. Pirro, Westchester county's ambitious district attorney, ever lost faith in her husband, she did not show it. Not even today. She was there again at the federal courthouse, subdued in a coral-hued silk shirt, tan suit and three-inch heels as Mr. Pirro was convicted on 34 counts of tax evasion and conspiracy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/23/nyregion/husband-is-convicted-but-jeanine-pirro-is-topic.html

N.B. Jeannine Pirro can only peddle her book to the uninformed...

Sparty On
2.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  CM @2.2.1    3 months ago

And there is the obligatory left wing, off topic, attempted redirect post ...... took longer than usual this time though

XDm9mm
2.2.3  XDm9mm  replied to  CM @2.2.1    3 months ago

Actually, when off camera, the 'talking heads', and I mean ALL of them, generally spew off at the mouth like a pissed off trucker who blew an engine just after getting the truck out of the shop for the transmission rebuild.

And that's from personal experience way back in the 70's.....  I can only imagine it's likely worse now.

CM
2.2.4  CM  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.2    3 months ago

Where is the off topic??? The conversation is about Whoopie and Pirro, the response is regarding Pirro and her history, what's off topic???

Vic Eldred
2.2.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  CM @2.2.1    3 months ago
Pirro was

You got it - OFF TOPIC

We are not interested in liberal character assassination - stick to the facts

Split Personality
2.2.6  Split Personality  replied to  Tessylo @2.2    3 months ago

Well, ,Good Morning Tessylo.

I hope you have the opportunity to see this mornings opening comments by Whoopi.

It seems that the Judge started the profanity on the set when they cut to commercial - if front of the studio audience

and yes

back in the hallways Pirro was cursing the View staff, her own staff and security and

YES WHOOPI TOLD HER TO EFF OFF AND GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE.

IT's not on You Tube yet but I'm certain it will be shortly.

CM
2.2.7  CM  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.6    3 months ago

Pirro knows she is already a loser, she should have stuck with peddling her book to the Faux News viewers, perhaps, she knows there  wouldn't be much sale with that viewership..

Split Personality
2.2.8  Split Personality  replied to  CM @2.2.7    3 months ago

Apparently Pirro has been on the View before and they all got along famously.

Today Whoopi implied that Pirro is still welcome back in the future.

Tessylo
2.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  CM @2.2.1    3 months ago
'Husband Is Convicted, But Jeanine Pirro Is Topic'

He must have all the money.  

I'm just waiting for her book of lies to wind up in the bargain bin.  

CM
2.2.10  CM  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.8    3 months ago

Pirro had been on the show before,  so was Trump, as far as I had read, they were all great friends once,  Trump was in at least two of Whoopie's movies, then he became a hater asking for Obama's birth certificate, calling Mexicans Rapists and the friendship dissolved..Pirro took the side of the extreme right wing haters..

Tessylo
2.2.11  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.6    3 months ago

That's fine.  

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
2.2.12  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.5    3 months ago
We are not interested in liberal character assassination.

Right...only the standard rightwing character assassination need apply here.  

Trout Giggles
2.2.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.6    3 months ago
It seems that the Judge started the profanity on the set when they cut to commercial - if front of the studio audience

And then had the arrogance to go on Hannity's show to lie about it. I know women like this. They get their asses handed to them then go crying to some man to make it all better for them

Sparty On
2.2.14  Sparty On  replied to  CM @2.2.4    3 months ago
what's off topic???

Basically every word in your post except Jeanine and Pirro .....

Spikegary
2.2.15  Spikegary  replied to  Tessylo @2.2    3 months ago

No surprise there, you only believe those whose side of the fence you are on-that's why there is so many questions about people's credibility here and in the press.

Raven Wing
2.2.16  Raven Wing  replied to  CM @2.2.4    3 months ago

To Vic, off topic is anything that does not praise Trump. Now watch Vic flag my comment as being "Off topic" as well, as I am not praising Trump.

Sparty On
2.2.17  Sparty On  replied to  Raven Wing @2.2.16    3 months ago

Horseshit!

How is anything related to Pirro's husband, remotely on topic to this thread? 

And i mean on topic, logically speaking, not loony logic tempered by TDS.

Studiusbagus
2.2.18  Studiusbagus  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.5    3 months ago
We are not interested in liberal character assassination - stick to the facts

Wow!!   How Ironic from you...

Raven Wing
2.2.19  Raven Wing  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.17    3 months ago

Are you Vic? Your username does not indicate so. So take your horse's sh*t and buzz off. Your comment is off topic as there is no praise of Trump in it.

Vic Eldred
2.2.20  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  CM @2.2.4    3 months ago

It's not about their histories!  It was about what went on yesterday.

Vic Eldred
2.2.21  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Raven Wing @2.2.19    3 months ago

Well Vic is here now. Do you have something to say?

Vic Eldred
2.2.22  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Raven Wing @2.2.16    3 months ago
o Vic, off topic is anything that does not praise Trump. Now watch Vic flag my comment as being "Off topic" as well, as I am not praising Trump.

Yup, Trump is the thing most off topic. When your'e ready for conversation let us know

bugsy
2.3  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @2    3 months ago

So, you are going to believe a "source" over someone who was actually there? Of course you would if that source matches the hysteria you want to believe.

Texan1211
2.4  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @2    3 months ago

Gee, a "source close to the show" wouldn't want to protect the star of the show after she exhibited such vile behavior, now would they?

Jasper2529
2.5  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @2    3 months ago

Your People Magazine link proves that there are many sides to a coin - what each person claims happened ... and then there's the truth.

Your article presented only Whoopi's side of the story, and it is very different than Jeanine's. 

Split Personality
2.5.1  Split Personality  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.5    3 months ago

I mostly agree.  I used to do traffic accident investigations.  There are usually at least ffour sides to every story.  The people involved are rarely objective.

Eyewitnesses are better, but in the end it is the police report that determines ( right or wrong ) the insurance company's decisions.

You would be surprised how many people insist that the traffic cameras are wrong.

I just watched the View for the first time and, of course, Whoopi opened with her 'apology' and explanation of what went on after the cut to commercial and when Pirro exited the building.

As Whoopi herself postulated, this probably isn't over for the Judge, given her access to Fox News and her own show.

Your article presented only Whoopi's side of the story, and it is very different than Jeanine's. 

I posted a link to a People Magazine article that appears to be balanced with quotes from the Judge.

While People is obviously left leaning, Mediabias says they have never found a People article that was not factual.

bugsy
2.5.2  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.1    3 months ago
this probably isn't over for the Judge, given her access to Fox News and her own show.

Maybe, maybe not...but Whoopie has access to ABC assets and also has her own show. Let's see who takes the high road and let's this go for sanity's sake.

Split Personality
2.5.3  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @2.5.2    3 months ago

Whoopis remarks ( today ) weren't exactly conciliatory but she expressed praise for Pirro's last book and hoped she liked this one as well and wished Pirro much success on the sales on the current book,

I think it's "Leakers, Liars and Liberals"

Lol

bugsy
2.5.4  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.3    3 months ago

Then apparently devolved into a screeching raving lunatic for the world to see, and even more so that the world did not see.

Split Personality
2.5.5  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @2.5.4    3 months ago

I was talking about today's program.  There were no melt downs today (yet).

Jasper2529
2.5.7  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @2.5.2    3 months ago

Hey there, bugsy ... LTNS. Hope all's well in your life.

Maybe, maybe not...but Whoopie has access to ABC assets and also has her own show.

She also has access to numerous anti-Trump Hollywood elites and politicians (as well as influence).

Let's see who takes the high road and let's this go for sanity's sake.

Whoopi could do it if she has the moral courage to directly apologize to Jeanine for being a poor host. So far, the only person who has allegedly contacted Jeanine is an ABC producer.

bugsy
2.5.8  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.5    3 months ago
There were no melt downs today (yet).

I don't know. I've never watched the show. Of course, when you have 5 women who all toe the exact same liberal line, there will be no meltdown.

Split Personality
2.5.9  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @2.5.8    3 months ago

Tara Setmayer was tody's conservative guest.....

Jasper2529
2.5.10  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.9    3 months ago
Tara Setmayer was tody's conservative guest.....

I've already documented that Setmayer is a "conservative" who hates Trump. Please see comment 8.2.2.

Split Personality
2.5.11  Split Personality  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.5.10    3 months ago

Trump wasn't the topic, and they stayed away from that today.

However Whoopi got to give her side of the story in rebuttal to Pirro's's appearance on Hannity.

The Daily Beast confirmed Goldberg's claim that Pirro said a word she couldn't repeat.

"Those cocksuckers! This is exactly what I told them would happen," Pirro said as she exited the stage.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/20/whoopi_goldberg_responds_to_jeanine_pirro_she_called_everyone_at_the_table_a_name_i_can_not_repeat.html

Jasper2529
2.5.12  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.11    3 months ago

You might want to read those links and their embedded articles again. They don't "confirm" anything that Pirro said, because they're only Whoopi's version of what transpired. As I initially stated to you, there are many sides to a coin.

2.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Split Personality @2    3 months ago

Pirro?  Now, THAT's what total batshit crazy looks and sounds like. 

sixpick
3  sixpick    3 months ago

The "View" has to be the stupidest program on TV.

Misty Mountain
3.1  Misty Mountain  replied to  sixpick @3    3 months ago

I never watch it. It's just about a bunch of gossiping women that have nothing better to do.

GaJenn78
3.1.1  GaJenn78  replied to  Misty Mountain @3.1    3 months ago

I don't either. I use to with my mom on my days off and I would go hang out with her. She doesn't watch anymore either

Misty Mountain
3.1.2  Misty Mountain  replied to  GaJenn78 @3.1.1    3 months ago

I was going through the channels and they were all talking at once and it jut turned me off.

Sparty On
3.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Misty Mountain @3.1.2    3 months ago

It reminds me of when i take my Mother to her hair appointment only many degrees worse ..... the cackle is probably 20-30 Decibels higher on the View.   I take my NC headphones and a book to keep my sanity.

Vic Eldred
3.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Misty Mountain @3.1    3 months ago
a bunch of gossiping women

Yup, "Yentas"

Misty Mountain
3.1.5  Misty Mountain  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.3    3 months ago

My mom would say it sounds like a hen house.

lib50
3.1.6  lib50  replied to  Misty Mountain @3.1.5    3 months ago

Like Outnumbered except with various viewpoints instead of just one.

bugsy
3.1.7  bugsy  replied to  lib50 @3.1.6    3 months ago

Pretty much. Difference is the 4 conservatives keep their sanity when the one liberal voices their opinions and viewpoints. The View, not so much.

volfan
3.1.8  volfan  replied to  Misty Mountain @3.1    3 months ago

THIS

3.1.9  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  bugsy @3.1.7    3 months ago
Difference is the 4 conservatives keep their sanity

As when Pirro head explodes because she didn't like seeing one particular panelist and then exits in a spew and expletive-filled rage? The lies you people tell yourselves about who and what you are are maybe even bigger than the ones you tell the rest of the world. 

Misty Mountain
3.1.10  Misty Mountain  replied to  volfan @3.1.8    3 months ago

?

CM
3.2  CM  replied to  sixpick @3    3 months ago

Have you ever watched it???

arkpdx
3.2.1  arkpdx  replied to  CM @3.2    3 months ago

I have watched it about as much as the "critics" of Fox News watch it. 

CM
3.2.2  CM  replied to  arkpdx @3.2.1    3 months ago

I think my question was to SixPick..

arkpdx
3.2.3  arkpdx  replied to  CM @3.2.2    3 months ago

This is a publicly accessed forum. If you want a private conversation with him email him or use the chat feature. deleted

CM
3.2.4  CM  replied to  arkpdx @3.2.3    3 months ago

deleted

XDm9mm
3.2.5  XDm9mm  replied to  arkpdx @3.2.3    3 months ago

deleted/taunting

Split Personality
3.3  Split Personality  replied to  sixpick @3    3 months ago

So I am watching it for the first time today.

They highlighted at least 2 stories that were featured here yesterday.

The similarities between the View and NT are pretty obvious, IMHO,  lol.

volfan
4  volfan    3 months ago

deleted 

Tessylo
4.1  Tessylo  replied to  volfan @4    3 months ago

Yawn.  

Texan1211
4.2  Texan1211  replied to  volfan @4    3 months ago

LOL!

So right!

Tessylo
4.3  Tessylo  replied to  volfan @4    3 months ago

So wrong.  

Tessylo
5  Tessylo    3 months ago

That batshit crazy bitch Pirro is the unhinged one.  Poor poor 'conservatives' always the victims.  Yeah, right.  She's a lying batshit crazy bitch, Pirro that is.  

MUVA
5.1  MUVA  replied to  Tessylo @5    3 months ago

Did you watch the video even when you are informed you are uninformed my god. 

Texan1211
5.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  MUVA @5.1    3 months ago

Not everyone reads the articles or watches imbedded videos.

Anyone can se for themselves what Whoopi did. It is there on the video. Lying about it is futile when we see it with our own eyes!

Tessylo
5.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  MUVA @5.1    3 months ago

I'm not talking about the video MUVA.  I'm talking about the LYING unhinged batshit crazy bitch Pirro.  

I guess she'll sell lots of books to the Rump supporters before they go in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart.

laughing dude

arkpdx
5.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.2    3 months ago
Deleted 

MUVA
5.1.4  MUVA  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.2    3 months ago

You should stop while you are behind.

Texan1211
5.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  MUVA @5.1.4    3 months ago

laughing dudeClappingthumbs upI bow to you

Tessylo
5.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  MUVA @5.1.4    3 months ago
'You should stop while you are behind.'

Yes you should.  

volfan
5.1.7  volfan  replied to  arkpdx @5.1.3    3 months ago

laughing dude

Sparty On
6  Sparty On    3 months ago

Becomes?

arkpdx
6.1  arkpdx  replied to  Sparty On @6    3 months ago

I don't think she was ever "hinged" to begin with .

sixpick
7  sixpick    3 months ago

ap111027028153_sq-9ca166b9d25f47733423edth?id=OIP.PO11sU14TgfmjJnoDWFPggHaDd&pid

MUVA
7.1  MUVA  replied to  sixpick @7    3 months ago

The predator is no where near as ugly as Whoopie.

WallyW
7.1.1  WallyW  replied to  MUVA @7.1    3 months ago

And many have said she is a feckless you know what!

Raven Wing
7.2  Raven Wing  replied to  sixpick @7    3 months ago

BlahBlahBlah crazy Digging a whole

volfan
7.2.1  volfan  replied to  Raven Wing @7.2    3 months ago

go get your binkie...lol

Jasper2529
8  Jasper2529    3 months ago

“You saw me do something I very rarely do. … I very rarely lose my cool, and I’m not proud of it. I don’t like it. But I also don’t like being accused of being hysterical because that is one of the things I try not to be on this show.”

That's one of the funniest things Whoopi's said in decades. She's a raving lunatic when the guest is a Conservative. Asks a question and then won't let the person answer it because she's foaming at the mouth with spittle and anger. 

Whoopi's got a very bad case of TDS. Poor thing.

CM
8.1  CM  replied to  Jasper2529 @8    3 months ago

Not True!!! Whoopie is the moderator, she allows others to speak and chimes in occasionally..

Jasper2529
8.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  CM @8.1    3 months ago
Not True!!! Whoopie is the moderator, she allows others to speak and chimes in occasionally..

The videos prove your statement to be inaccurate. Perhaps you should watch them.

CM
8.1.2  CM  replied to  Jasper2529 @8.1.1    3 months ago

I saw the program live and nothing like that happened, Whoopie spoke her mind and Pirro understood..Videos can be cut and spliced to make the viewer believe what they want the message to be..

Raven Wing
8.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  CM @8.1.2    3 months ago

thumbs up

Split Personality
8.2  Split Personality  replied to  Jasper2529 @8    3 months ago
. She's a raving lunatic when the guest is a Conservative.

Today's guest was conservative Republican Tara Setmayer and there were no "fireworks" of any sort.

bugsy
8.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @8.2    3 months ago

More than likely she saw yesterday's show and the producers told her she might want to watch her step, or Whoopie will go unhinged yet again. Wink

Jasper2529
8.2.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @8.2    3 months ago
Today's guest was conservative Republican Tara Setmayer and there were no "fireworks" of any sort.

That's fine and dandy. Here's why there weren't any "fireworks" ...

Prior to joining ABC, Setmayer was a CNN political commentator from 2014 through the 2016 presidential election cycle, regularly appearing on CNN's New Day, Erin Burnett OutFront, Anderson Cooper 360° and CNN Tonight with Don Lemon news analysis shows, and through 2017 subsequently appeared on CNN political panels, where she was credited as an ABC News guest contributor. Setmayer rejoined CNN as a commentator in January 2018. She currently writes for Cosmopolitan, and has contributed to The Daily Beast and CNN.com. She has also guest-hosted on SiriusXM's Patriot and POTUS channels.

Setmayer focuses her "tell it like it is" commentary and analysis on political issues that impact America's future. During the 2016 presidential election cycle, she earned the reputation of being an outspoken conservative critic of Donald Trumpand challenged his surrogates on the veracity of their claims. Vulture.com recognized her as one of 2016's "Top 20 Election Coverage Stars" on TV.

During panel discussion programs on the network [CNN], she has expressed strong criticism of Donald Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Setmayer

Split Personality
8.2.3  Split Personality  replied to  Jasper2529 @8.2.2    3 months ago

True, but apparently the Mods kept Trump out of the conversation, lol

( I thought you hated Wiki as a source, lol )

Jasper2529
8.2.4  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @8.2.3    3 months ago

( I thought you hated Wiki as a source,  )

Getting on the edge of personal again, SP? No problem.

I've often used Wikipedia info but only when it can be backed up with other sources. In the case of my comment  8.2.2  what I block-quoted can be found on other articles. I know that you're astute and canny, so I'm sure you can find those facts for yourself just like I did.  

Have a good weekend, SP.  Happy

9  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    3 months ago

deleted

Vic Eldred
9.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9    3 months ago

Off topic again

9.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    3 months ago
Off topic again

Oh, was the topic just to smear black women?  

Misty Mountain
9.1.2  Misty Mountain  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9.1.1    3 months ago

Wooo there... Just because he said you were off topic, you accuse him of being racist?  

Wrong!!!

Stop playing that race card when you don't like what someone says.....

9.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Misty Mountain @9.1.2    3 months ago
Stop playing that race card when you don't like what someone says....

When the game is race-baiting I will play the race card.  You've clearly established that you hate to have to confront hard truths about yourself.  I can't change what and who you are but I also don't have to humor you.  

Misty Mountain
9.1.4  Misty Mountain  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9.1.3    3 months ago

That makes no sense.

It is YOU that is race baiting.

No one even mentioned it but YOU.

I had enough of your BS.

1ofmany
10  1ofmany    3 months ago

After Whoppi acted like a complete jackass on camera, I have little doubt that she was even less restrained off camera. Just the idea that someone can have an opposing view about Trump drives her to hysteria. 

arkpdx
10.1  arkpdx  replied to  1ofmany @10    3 months ago
After Whoppi acted like a complete jackass on camera

That wasn't an act! 

10.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  1ofmany @10    3 months ago
I have little doubt that she was even less restrained off camera.

You should get that doubt thingy checked because:

What did Pirro do? Had a little whine fest out on the street.  Then did you catch her pushing someone who seems to be her lacky out of the way as she headed toward her car saying "I go first?"  Pirro is a class act all the way--and it's all low. 

1ofmany
10.2.1  1ofmany  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.2    3 months ago
What did Pirro do?

Duck!

WallyW
10.2.2  WallyW  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.2    3 months ago

No she didn't, She said eff you to Pirro more than once and told her to leave the effen building.

bbl-1
11  bbl-1    3 months ago

Hysteria.  Trump seems to bring out the best and worst in people.  The tactic of division works.  And through all of this Putin smiles.  A divided nation is weak.

Pirro.  Right wing commentator.  Allegedly, when Pirro was given a ride on Air Force One with Trump to a rally, Trump supposedly said he couldn't, "Keep his eyes off Pirro's legs."  There it is.  There you have it.  Nothing more you need to know.

WallyW
11.1  WallyW  replied to  bbl-1 @11    3 months ago
Trump supposedly said he couldn't, "Keep his eyes off Pirro's legs."

And you have good confirmation of this?

r.t..b...
12  r.t..b...    3 months ago

Another day, another collective rant.

All I know is that we actually have more in common than what separates us, but it is hard to tell these daze. We all have families we care about. We all go about our day providing for them and somehow getting along not knowing the political differences among us. We all care about what tomorrow will bring on the national stage, but have absolutely no control over it. We all come here to say our piece and feel better for the effort, but again, it means nothing in the big picture. So on this fine Friday, living in a country where we have it pretty damn good, let us pause and be thankful that we are still able to express our opinions without sanction, ignoring of the vitriol and rancor as best we can.

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."  ~ Soren Kierkegaard

13  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    3 months ago

Let's take a look at some of the "judges's" greatest philosophical pronouncements delivered in her trademark calm, measured and dignified manner:

Jeanine Pirro Is an American Institution *

She certainly belongs in an institution.  She makes Whoopi look like Churchill. 

* and please don't miss the reverse twist and back stroke she does on Comey. 

14  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    3 months ago

What this is really about is another rightwing media whore and bully being confronted by someone who isn't afraid of her, gets an earful and then, as bullies always do, has a tantrum about being so unfairly treated.  It's Trumpian to a capital T.

calbab
15  calbab    3 months ago

Whoopi Goldberg has every right to defend herself after sitting on The View well over ten years - during the grind of conservative hysterical against former President Barack Obama. She is quite familiar with controversy, a damn fine comedian, show anchor, and grandmother. She has dealt with pompous Fox News host who appear on her stage with maximum conservative bravado which they are willing to turn up to "belligerence."

Judge Pirro probably talked to all the other Fox hosts who wrote books and entered the 'arena' of The View with an eye to 'firing up' book sales with a provocation. Show up, don't be cordial, be "on-point," feign surprise when the hosts don't buy the sales pitch, get verbally 'tossed,' retreat to home base, show the reel, watch books fly off shelves into the hands of poor conservatives (who truly don't need another book, but I digress), laugh (with cash in hands) all the way to the bank! Just do it the conservative way!

FROM THE ARCHIVES:

2010:  Bill O'Reilly on The View to promote his book, "Pinheads and Patriots"

Image result for Cash Register Cha-Ching

In the voice of Cenk Uygur: "Offf courssse" fhit hits the fan between show hosts and Fox host. Image result for Cash Register Cha-Ching 

Do not kid yourselves, Fox News conservative media knows how to get a 'rise' out of book sales!

LynneA
16  LynneA    3 months ago

Entertainment and theater...nothing sells books or increases ratings like a good cat fight.  Well done ladies Clapping, win-win!

Kavika
16.1  Kavika   replied to  LynneA @16    3 months ago

a0480f49b5c87bf43575ee93c66c5d9f.jpg

Raven Wing
16.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @16.1    3 months ago

Thumbs Up 2 laughing dude

Trout Giggles
16.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @16.1    3 months ago

now that song will be stuck in my head all afternoon

Thanks, Kav

calbab
16.2  calbab  replied to  LynneA @16    3 months ago

Of course, everybody shares the common courtesy of the shows as backdrops. They all are in on sharing the 'flame.' However, Fox News stirs the guest pot to overtopping with a word or 'the look,' that ignites the 'guest' visitors watching liberal shows. In other words, if liberal show hosts do not offer to strike first, the conservative guest dutifully hurls a verbal lighting-bolt or 'drops the throttle' in a thousand separate ways to get 'da pardy started.'

Then, its off and away to step two. . . .  Ultimately, the informed conservative book writers know that nothing sells books (or goes viral) faster than a 'dust-up' with liberals. Watch this space. Pirro books are likely flying off the store shelves throughout the weekend!Image result for image cash cowAllrighty, git it girl!

JohnRussell
17  JohnRussell    3 months ago

Whoopi and Judge Jeannine should mud wrestle, with hair pulling allowed. That would be quite the spectacle. 

Dismayed Patriot
18  Dismayed Patriot    3 months ago

"this is where liberals have brought American society. Confrontational and provocative, it is only a matter of time before violence begins."

So Pirro comes on the show with her book "Liars, Leakers & Liberals" and then begins to throw doubt on the investigation and the "liberal" host is the one who is "confrontational and provocative"? So Whoopi wasn't going to allow the brain dead partisan Pirro to use her show as a platform to spread lies and hate, good for her. Not sure why they even bothered to invite such a clearly insane nut ball.

volfan
18.1  volfan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @18    3 months ago
So Pirro comes on the show with her book "Liars, Leakers & Liberals" and then begins to throw doubt on the investigation and the "liberal" host is the one who is "confrontational and provocative"?

Pirro didn't invite herself, she only came because she was invited to...so, now then, who are the provocateurs again? 

Trout Giggles
18.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  volfan @18.1    3 months ago

Did you bother to read Dismayed's last sentence?

volfan
18.1.2  volfan  replied to  Trout Giggles @18.1.1    3 months ago

I was specifically addressing a comment he made, which was purely his speculation, k? I actually watch the whole clip - perhaps you should, so you get the entire pictures...whoopsi became unhinged... and again, she was the ones who invited her, not the other way around.

As to the last sentence:

Not sure why they even bothered to invite such a clearly insane nut ball.

There's plenty of "insane nut balls" on both sides...but back to my first point, I will "speculate" that they in invited her solely for the fireworks show  they got, but then whoopsi got all hot and bothered and kicked her off the set...I suppose libs still think cons show just sit there quietly and take it. See, the rules have changed, you get what you give. 

Vic Eldred
19  author  Vic Eldred    3 months ago

Thanks for the civil comments from most of you