╌>

Whoopi Goldberg becomes "Unhinged"

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  6 years ago  •  173 comments

Whoopi Goldberg becomes "Unhinged"

ap111027028153_sq-9ca166b9d25f47733423ed

I don't know how many had a chance to catch "the View" today, but it seems Whoopi went "Whoopi" when today's guest Jeanine Pirro began to raise serious questions about the Mueller investigation. Not only dosen't Whoopi have much tolerance for a different point of view but it seems the Trump hater, who begins every show with a tirade against the President, became openly hostile, creating a scene which shocked even the View's other obnoxious liberal hosts. 
Pirro was invited on the show and was expected to talk about her new book "Liars, Leakers & Liberals". Things got quickly out of hand when it became obvious that Pirro wasn't about to roll over to any of the liberal "yentas" spin.  

Here is a sampe:

The nastiness didn't end there. Basically, Goldberg pulled the plug on the show after going bazerk then walked off. Pirro also left but was forced to walk past Goldberg in the hall. At that point, Goldberg, still full of anger got in Pirro's face screaming   “F—k you, get the f—k out!”.

Unfortunately, this is where liberals have brought American society. Confrontational and provocative, it is only a matter of time before violence begins. They may get a chance to say that someone else threw the first punch or fired the first shot, but it will be they who caused the violence which is sure to come.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    6 years ago

Whoopi tried to explain it to the audience:

“You saw me do something I very rarely do. … I very rarely lose my cool, and I’m not proud of it. I don’t like it. But I also don’t like being accused of being hysterical because that is one of the things I try not to be on this show.”

Really Whoopi?

What you rarely do is have a civil conversation with someone who disagrees with you!

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2  arkpdx  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    6 years ago

But I also don’t like being accused of being hysterical because that is one of the things I try not to be on this show.”

Hey whoopi, you better try a whole lot harder cause you are failing miserably!  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  arkpdx @1.2    6 years ago

laughing dude

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    6 years ago

Great seed.  Pirro was right.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3    6 years ago

She got them all going

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.3.2  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.1    6 years ago

It looked to me that some of the others on there wanted to defend the judge, but were afraid to because they know the temper and the ability to dole out revenge of  Whoopie.

CM
Freshman Silent
1.4  CM  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    6 years ago

Goldberg pulled the plug on the show after going bazerk then walked off. Pirro also left but was forced to walk past Goldberg in the hall. At that point, Goldberg, still full of anger got in Pirro's face screaming “F—k you, get the f—k out!”.

And you got this information how??? Quite sure the producers did not provide this little gossip..Pirro made a derogatory comment and pointed to Whoopie, that's when Whoopie responded, Pirro and Whoopie are  New Yorkers, we do not put up with BS, if  someone comes to our face in a threatening manner, we will respond...Pirro was a guest on the show to promote her book, she should have the respect to behave like a guest, that was not her show, her Trump mentality was showing and Whoopie put her right back in her place..Good for Whoopie...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.4.1  Texan1211  replied to  CM @1.4    6 years ago

What questions did Whoopi ask of Pirro that pertained to her book?

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
1.4.2  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @1.4.1    6 years ago

did you miss the question on the " Deep State " that Whoopi askedFace Palm

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  CM @1.4    6 years ago
And you got this information how???

From Pirro herself later that night on "Hannity".

Pirro made a derogatory comment and pointed to Whoopie

False. She had finished talking with McCain when Whoopie wanted to talk, Pirro pointed to her as a sign of "go ahead"...take another look at it

Pirro was a guest on the show to promote her book, she should have the respect to behave like a guest, that was not her show, her Trump mentality was showing and Whoopie put her right back in her place..Good for Whoopie...

Pirro did act appropriately. It was Whoopie who went unhinged. Thus she apologized at the end. Again take a look. Of course we didn't get to see the ugliness after the show - the show which should be renamed "One View" because that's all they allow!

lib50
Professor Silent
1.4.4  lib50  replied to  CM @1.4    6 years ago

If you ever watched the show you'd know Whoopie always transitions to a commercial that way. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.5  Tessylo  replied to  CM @1.4    6 years ago
'Goldberg pulled the plug on the show after going bazerk then walked off. Pirro also left but was forced to walk past Goldberg in the hall. At that point, Goldberg, still full of anger got in Pirro's face screaming “F—k you, get the f—k out!”. And you got this information how???'

The batshit crazy bitch Pirro went to Hannity and played the victim and then lied, then played the victim, then lied some more.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.6  Tessylo  replied to  Phoenyx13 @1.4.2    6 years ago
'did you miss the question on the "Deep State" that Whoopi asked ?Face Palm '

Face Palm

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
1.4.7  Phoenyx13  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.3    6 years ago
She had finished talking with McCain when Whoopie wanted to talk, Pirro pointed to her as a sign of "go ahead"...take another look at it

while making the comment "Trump Derangement Syndrome" - then when questioned by Whoopi of pointing to her (and referencing TDS), Jeanine Pirro stated "yes" which is when Whoopi went on her tirade. Now, it could have definitely been miscommunication or not the intention of Pirro to characterize Goldberg as having "TDS" but Pirro didn't take the opportunity to state that and let it stuck on Goldberg. So, it looks like a "civil conversation" was started out by insulting Goldberg. (i won't ask if you feel that's appropriate, i can guess your answer since Goldberg is a "liberal")

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.4.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Phoenyx13 @1.4.7    6 years ago

It's always ok to insult a liberal...didn;t you know that?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.4.9  Spikegary  replied to  CM @1.4    6 years ago

Did you actually watch the interview?  The guest was speaking while Whoopi was yelling at her.  You talk about respect?  Let me know when you figure out what it is.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
1.4.10  Studiusbagus  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.3    6 years ago
False.

Bullshit...if you watched the video she pointed directly at Whoopie while still talking.

volfan
Freshman Silent
1.4.11  volfan  replied to  Texan1211 @1.4.1    6 years ago

None...it was a set up, but the title of Pirro's book probably had them headed toward "unhinged" anyway.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.4.12  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @1.4.1    6 years ago

From what I've understood, Pirro was invited to The View to discuss her new book. What we've seen is more of Whoopi's rabid TDS by verbally assaulting Pirro, Good thing Pirro's car was right outside the studio's door.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.13  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Phoenyx13 @1.4.7    6 years ago
Now, it could have definitely been miscommunication or not the intention of Pirro to characterize Goldberg as having "TDS" but Pirro didn't take the opportunity to state that and let it stuck on Goldberg.

She never had a chance. She pointed and Whoopie said "are you pointing at me"?  Then exploded while rambling about "Mexican Americans" which nobody talked about!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Studiusbagus @1.4.10    6 years ago
if you watched the video she pointed directly at Whoopie while still talking.

Did you read my comment. I said that. However, Pirro didn't call her anything.

Stop making stuff up

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2  Split Personality    6 years ago

A source close to the show tells PEOPLE Pirro “walked into the studio ready for a fight because Ana [Navarro] was the guest co-host.”

Navarro is a frequent commentator on CNN and The View .

“[Pirro] was yelling at one of The View producers before the show and was upset with her own team from the start,” the source says.

The insider says Pirro was in two segments before “she ripped off her microphone” and commented that the experience was “exactly what I thought this was going to be.”

“She could have walked off the stage and continued to exit the studio but instead she walked by Whoopi and pointed a finger in her face and said, ‘I’ve done more for victims than you ever will,’” the source adds.

After the show was taped, the source says Goldberg reached out to Pirro.

“That’s not what she wants the show to be,” the insider says. “She was willing to talk to [Pirro] after the show and reached out but the call was not returned.”

Hours after the segment aired, Pirro made an appearance on The Sean Hannity Show  where she claimed Goldberg escalated the argument and screamed at her to “get the f— out of this building.”

“I went on thinking that we would have a discussion about the book. The truth is that it was an attack on Donald Trump and then on me,” Pirro told Sean Hannity. “I sat there as Whoopi Goldberg pontificated about how horrible Donald Trump was and at one point I said, ‘You know, I’m here to talk about the book,’ and then she went ballistic. She ended the session, she said, ‘That’s it, I’m done.'”

Pirro alleged Goldberg walked off the set and that the situation “got worse” when she approached Goldberg afterward and said, “‘Whoopi, I’ve fought for victims my whole life.'”

“And she came at me as I was leaving and she said ‘F you’ in my face, literally spitting at me, ‘F you, get the F out of this building,'” Pirro claimed. “And I said to her, ‘did you just say that?’ She said, ‘that’s what I said, get the F out of this building.'”

A rep for Goldberg did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

volfan
Freshman Silent
2.1  volfan  replied to  Split Personality @2    6 years ago

Pirro alleged Goldberg walked off the set and that the situation “got worse” when she approached Goldberg afterward and said, “‘Whoopi, I’ve fought for victims my whole life.'”

“And she came at me as I was leaving and she said ‘F you’ in my face, literally spitting at me, ‘F you, get the F out of this building,'” Pirro claimed. “And I said to her, ‘did you just say that?’ She said, ‘that’s what I said, get the F out of this building.'”

Yep, I can believe that...Whoppi does have TDS...badly. And she is rude, crude, and disgusting...she's really not even funny anymore...and she blames OTHERS, for the nastiness? Pfft.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  volfan @2.1    6 years ago
she's really not even funny anymore...and she blames OTHERS, for the nastiness?

That seems to be a trend among actor/comedians ...... Rosie O'donnell, Rosanne, Jim Carey, Alex Baldwin ......

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @2    6 years ago

I don't believe Goldberg told her to F off.  I'll believe it when she says so, not Pirro.  

CM
Freshman Silent
2.2.1  CM  replied to  Tessylo @2.2    6 years ago

Whoopie works for the View (ABC) she is not stupid to put her job in jeopardy by using profanity, I don't believe anything Pirro say...

Husband Is Convicted, But Jeanine Pirro Is Topic

She came to Albert J. Pirro Jr.'s tax fraud trial, nudging him to fix his tie and shaking her head when he got too friendly with the reporters. Even as embarrassing details spilled out about his illegitimate child and their lavish lifestyle, she remained at his side.

If Jeanine F. Pirro, Westchester county's ambitious district attorney, ever lost faith in her husband, she did not show it. Not even today. She was there again at the federal courthouse, subdued in a coral-hued silk shirt, tan suit and three-inch heels as Mr. Pirro was convicted on 34 counts of tax evasion and conspiracy.

N.B. Jeannine Pirro can only peddle her book to the uninformed...

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  CM @2.2.1    6 years ago

And there is the obligatory left wing, off topic, attempted redirect post ...... took longer than usual this time though

CM
Freshman Silent
2.2.4  CM  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.2    6 years ago

Where is the off topic??? The conversation is about Whoopie and Pirro, the response is regarding Pirro and her history, what's off topic???

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  CM @2.2.1    6 years ago
Pirro was

You got it - OFF TOPIC

We are not interested in liberal character assassination - stick to the facts

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.2.6  Split Personality  replied to  Tessylo @2.2    6 years ago

Well, ,Good Morning Tessylo.

I hope you have the opportunity to see this mornings opening comments by Whoopi.

It seems that the Judge started the profanity on the set when they cut to commercial - if front of the studio audience

and yes

back in the hallways Pirro was cursing the View staff, her own staff and security and

YES WHOOPI TOLD HER TO EFF OFF AND GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE.

IT's not on You Tube yet but I'm certain it will be shortly.

CM
Freshman Silent
2.2.7  CM  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.6    6 years ago

Pirro knows she is already a loser, she should have stuck with peddling her book to the Faux News viewers, perhaps, she knows there  wouldn't be much sale with that viewership..

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.2.8  Split Personality  replied to  CM @2.2.7    6 years ago

Apparently Pirro has been on the View before and they all got along famously.

Today Whoopi implied that Pirro is still welcome back in the future.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  CM @2.2.1    6 years ago
'Husband Is Convicted, But Jeanine Pirro Is Topic'

He must have all the money.  

I'm just waiting for her book of lies to wind up in the bargain bin.  

CM
Freshman Silent
2.2.10  CM  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.8    6 years ago

Pirro had been on the show before,  so was Trump, as far as I had read, they were all great friends once,  Trump was in at least two of Whoopie's movies, then he became a hater asking for Obama's birth certificate, calling Mexicans Rapists and the friendship dissolved..Pirro took the side of the extreme right wing haters..

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.11  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.6    6 years ago

That's fine.  

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
2.2.12  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.5    6 years ago
We are not interested in liberal character assassination.

Right...only the standard rightwing character assassination need apply here.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @2.2.6    6 years ago
It seems that the Judge started the profanity on the set when they cut to commercial - if front of the studio audience

And then had the arrogance to go on Hannity's show to lie about it. I know women like this. They get their asses handed to them then go crying to some man to make it all better for them

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.14  Sparty On  replied to  CM @2.2.4    6 years ago
what's off topic???

Basically every word in your post except Jeanine and Pirro .....

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.2.15  Spikegary  replied to  Tessylo @2.2    6 years ago

No surprise there, you only believe those whose side of the fence you are on-that's why there is so many questions about people's credibility here and in the press.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.2.16  Raven Wing  replied to  CM @2.2.4    6 years ago

To Vic, off topic is anything that does not praise Trump. Now watch Vic flag my comment as being "Off topic" as well, as I am not praising Trump.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.17  Sparty On  replied to  Raven Wing @2.2.16    6 years ago

Horseshit!

How is anything related to Pirro's husband, remotely on topic to this thread? 

And i mean on topic, logically speaking, not loony logic tempered by TDS.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.2.18  Studiusbagus  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.5    6 years ago
We are not interested in liberal character assassination - stick to the facts

Wow!!   How Ironic from you...

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.2.19  Raven Wing  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.17    6 years ago

Are you Vic? Your username does not indicate so. So take your horse's sh*t and buzz off. Your comment is off topic as there is no praise of Trump in it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.20  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  CM @2.2.4    6 years ago

It's not about their histories!  It was about what went on yesterday.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.21  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Raven Wing @2.2.19    6 years ago

Well Vic is here now. Do you have something to say?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.22  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Raven Wing @2.2.16    6 years ago
o Vic, off topic is anything that does not praise Trump. Now watch Vic flag my comment as being "Off topic" as well, as I am not praising Trump.

Yup, Trump is the thing most off topic. When your'e ready for conversation let us know

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @2    6 years ago

So, you are going to believe a "source" over someone who was actually there? Of course you would if that source matches the hysteria you want to believe.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @2    6 years ago

Gee, a "source close to the show" wouldn't want to protect the star of the show after she exhibited such vile behavior, now would they?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.5  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @2    6 years ago

Your People Magazine link proves that there are many sides to a coin - what each person claims happened ... and then there's the truth.

Your article presented only Whoopi's side of the story, and it is very different than Jeanine's. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.5.1  Split Personality  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.5    6 years ago

I mostly agree.  I used to do traffic accident investigations.  There are usually at least ffour sides to every story.  The people involved are rarely objective.

Eyewitnesses are better, but in the end it is the police report that determines ( right or wrong ) the insurance company's decisions.

You would be surprised how many people insist that the traffic cameras are wrong.

I just watched the View for the first time and, of course, Whoopi opened with her 'apology' and explanation of what went on after the cut to commercial and when Pirro exited the building.

As Whoopi herself postulated, this probably isn't over for the Judge, given her access to Fox News and her own show.

Your article presented only Whoopi's side of the story, and it is very different than Jeanine's. 

I posted a link to a People Magazine article that appears to be balanced with quotes from the Judge.

While People is obviously left leaning, Mediabias says they have never found a People article that was not factual.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.5.2  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.1    6 years ago
this probably isn't over for the Judge, given her access to Fox News and her own show.

Maybe, maybe not...but Whoopie has access to ABC assets and also has her own show. Let's see who takes the high road and let's this go for sanity's sake.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.5.3  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @2.5.2    6 years ago

Whoopis remarks ( today ) weren't exactly conciliatory but she expressed praise for Pirro's last book and hoped she liked this one as well and wished Pirro much success on the sales on the current book,

I think it's "Leakers, Liars and Liberals"

Lol

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.5.4  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.3    6 years ago

Then apparently devolved into a screeching raving lunatic for the world to see, and even more so that the world did not see.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.5.5  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @2.5.4    6 years ago

I was talking about today's program.  There were no melt downs today (yet).

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.5.7  Jasper2529  replied to  bugsy @2.5.2    6 years ago

Hey there, bugsy ... LTNS. Hope all's well in your life.

Maybe, maybe not...but Whoopie has access to ABC assets and also has her own show.

She also has access to numerous anti-Trump Hollywood elites and politicians (as well as influence).

Let's see who takes the high road and let's this go for sanity's sake.

Whoopi could do it if she has the moral courage to directly apologize to Jeanine for being a poor host. So far, the only person who has allegedly contacted Jeanine is an ABC producer.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.5.8  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.5    6 years ago
There were no melt downs today (yet).

I don't know. I've never watched the show. Of course, when you have 5 women who all toe the exact same liberal line, there will be no meltdown.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.5.9  Split Personality  replied to  bugsy @2.5.8    6 years ago

Tara Setmayer was tody's conservative guest.....

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.5.10  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.9    6 years ago
Tara Setmayer was tody's conservative guest.....

I've already documented that Setmayer is a "conservative" who hates Trump. Please see comment  8.2.2 .

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.5.11  Split Personality  replied to  Jasper2529 @2.5.10    6 years ago

Trump wasn't the topic, and they stayed away from that today.

However Whoopi got to give her side of the story in rebuttal to Pirro's's appearance on Hannity.

The Daily Beast confirmed Goldberg's claim that Pirro said a word she couldn't repeat.

"Those cocksuckers! This is exactly what I told them would happen," Pirro said as she exited the stage.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.5.12  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @2.5.11    6 years ago

You might want to read those links and their embedded articles again. They don't "confirm" anything that Pirro said, because they're only Whoopi's version of what transpired. As I initially stated to you, there are many sides to a coin.

Junior Participates
2.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Split Personality @2    6 years ago

Pirro?  Now, THAT's what total batshit crazy looks and sounds like. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
3  sixpick    6 years ago

The "View" has to be the stupidest program on TV.

CM
Freshman Silent
3.2  CM  replied to  sixpick @3    6 years ago

Have you ever watched it???

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  arkpdx  replied to  CM @3.2    6 years ago

I have watched it about as much as the "critics" of Fox News watch it. 

CM
Freshman Silent
3.2.2  CM  replied to  arkpdx @3.2.1    6 years ago

I think my question was to SixPick..

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  arkpdx  replied to  CM @3.2.2    6 years ago

This is a publicly accessed forum. If you want a private conversation with him email him or use the chat feature. deleted

CM
Freshman Silent
3.2.4  CM  replied to  arkpdx @3.2.3    6 years ago

deleted

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.3  Split Personality  replied to  sixpick @3    6 years ago

So I am watching it for the first time today.

They highlighted at least 2 stories that were featured here yesterday.

The similarities between the View and NT are pretty obvious, IMHO,  lol.

volfan
Freshman Silent
4  volfan    6 years ago

deleted 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  Tessylo  replied to  volfan @4    6 years ago

Yawn.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2  Texan1211  replied to  volfan @4    6 years ago

LOL!

So right!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3  Tessylo  replied to  volfan @4    6 years ago

So wrong.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5  Tessylo    6 years ago

That batshit crazy bitch Pirro is the unhinged one.  Poor poor 'conservatives' always the victims.  Yeah, right.  She's a lying batshit crazy bitch, Pirro that is.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6  Sparty On    6 years ago

Becomes?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.1  arkpdx  replied to  Sparty On @6    6 years ago

I don't think she was ever "hinged" to begin with .

sixpick
Professor Quiet
7  sixpick    6 years ago

ap111027028153_sq-9ca166b9d25f47733423ed th?id=OIP.PO11sU14TgfmjJnoDWFPggHaDd&pid

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.2  Raven Wing  replied to  sixpick @7    6 years ago

BlahBlahBlah  crazy  Digging a whole

volfan
Freshman Silent
7.2.1  volfan  replied to  Raven Wing @7.2    6 years ago

go get your binkie...lol

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8  Jasper2529    6 years ago

“You saw me do something I very rarely do. … I very rarely lose my cool, and I’m not proud of it. I don’t like it. But I also don’t like being accused of being hysterical because that is one of the things I try not to be on this show.”

That's one of the funniest things Whoopi's said in decades. She's a raving lunatic when the guest is a Conservative. Asks a question and then won't let the person answer it because she's foaming at the mouth with spittle and anger. 

Whoopi's got a very bad case of TDS. Poor thing.

CM
Freshman Silent
8.1  CM  replied to  Jasper2529 @8    6 years ago

Not True!!! Whoopie is the moderator, she allows others to speak and chimes in occasionally..

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  CM @8.1    6 years ago
Not True!!! Whoopie is the moderator, she allows others to speak and chimes in occasionally..

The videos prove your statement to be inaccurate. Perhaps you should watch them.

CM
Freshman Silent
8.1.2  CM  replied to  Jasper2529 @8.1.1    6 years ago

I saw the program live and nothing like that happened, Whoopie spoke her mind and Pirro understood..Videos can be cut and spliced to make the viewer believe what they want the message to be..

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  CM @8.1.2    6 years ago

thumbs up

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.2  Split Personality  replied to  Jasper2529 @8    6 years ago
. She's a raving lunatic when the guest is a Conservative.

Today's guest was conservative Republican Tara Setmayer and there were no "fireworks" of any sort.

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @8.2    6 years ago

More than likely she saw yesterday's show and the producers told her she might want to watch her step, or Whoopie will go unhinged yet again. Wink

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.2.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @8.2    6 years ago
Today's guest was conservative Republican Tara Setmayer and there were no "fireworks" of any sort.

That's fine and dandy. Here's why there weren't any "fireworks" ...

Prior to joining ABC, Setmayer was a   CNN   political commentator from 2014 through the 2016 presidential election cycle, regularly appearing on CNN's   New Day ,   Erin Burnett OutFront ,   Anderson Cooper 360°   and   CNN Tonight with Don Lemon   news analysis shows, and through 2017 subsequently appeared on CNN political panels, where she was credited as an   ABC News   guest contributor. Setmayer rejoined CNN as a commentator in January 2018. She currently writes for   Cosmopolitan , and has contributed to   The Daily Beast   and   CNN.com . She has also guest-hosted on   SiriusXM 's Patriot and POTUS channels.

Setmayer focuses her "tell it like it is" commentary and analysis on political issues that impact America's future. During the 2016 presidential election cycle, she earned the reputation of being an outspoken conservative critic of  Donald Trump and challenged his surrogates on the veracity of their claims.   Vulture.com   recognized her as one of 2016's "Top 20 Election Coverage Stars" on TV.

During panel discussion programs on the network [CNN], she has expressed strong criticism of  Donald Trump .

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.2.3  Split Personality  replied to  Jasper2529 @8.2.2    6 years ago

True, but apparently the Mods kept Trump out of the conversation, lol

( I thought you hated Wiki as a source, lol )

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.2.4  Jasper2529  replied to  Split Personality @8.2.3    6 years ago

( I thought you hated Wiki as a source,   )

Getting on the edge of personal again, SP? No problem.

I've often used Wikipedia info  but only   when it can be backed up with other sources. In the case of my comment   8.2.2   what I block-quoted can be found on other articles. I know that you're astute and canny, so I'm sure you can find those facts for yourself just like I did.  

Have a good weekend, SP.  Happy

Junior Participates
9  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

deleted

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9    6 years ago

Off topic again

Junior Participates
9.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    6 years ago
Off topic again

Oh, was the topic just to smear black women?  

Junior Participates
9.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.2    6 years ago
Stop playing that race card when you don't like what someone says....

When the game is race-baiting I will play the race card.  You've clearly established that you hate to have to confront hard truths about yourself.  I can't change what and who you are but I also don't have to humor you.  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
10  1ofmany    6 years ago

After Whoppi acted like a complete jackass on camera, I have little doubt that she was even less restrained off camera. Just the idea that someone can have an opposing view about Trump drives her to hysteria. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.1  arkpdx  replied to  1ofmany @10    6 years ago
After Whoppi acted like a complete jackass on camera

That wasn't an act! 

Junior Participates
10.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  1ofmany @10    6 years ago
I have little doubt that she was even less restrained off camera.

You should get that doubt thingy checked because:

What did Pirro do? Had a little whine fest out on the street.  Then did you catch her pushing someone who seems to be her lacky out of the way as she headed toward her car saying "I go first?"  Pirro is a class act all the way--and it's all low. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
10.2.1  1ofmany  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @10.2    6 years ago
What did Pirro do?

Duck!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11  bbl-1    6 years ago

Hysteria.  Trump seems to bring out the best and worst in people.  The tactic of division works.  And through all of this Putin smiles.  A divided nation is weak.

Pirro.  Right wing commentator.  Allegedly, when Pirro was given a ride on Air Force One with Trump to a rally, Trump supposedly said he couldn't, "Keep his eyes off Pirro's legs."  There it is.  There you have it.  Nothing more you need to know.

Junior Participates
13  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

Let's take a look at some of the "judges's" greatest philosophical pronouncements delivered in her trademark calm, measured and dignified manner:

Jeanine Pirro Is an American Institution  *

She certainly belongs in an institution.  She makes Whoopi look like Churchill. 

* and please don't miss the reverse twist and back stroke she does on Comey. 

Junior Participates
14  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

What this is really about is another rightwing media whore and bully being confronted by someone who isn't afraid of her, gets an earful and then, as bullies always do, has a tantrum about being so unfairly treated.  It's Trumpian to a capital T.

CB
Professor Principal
15  CB    6 years ago

Whoopi Goldberg has every right to defend herself after sitting on The View well over ten years - during the grind of conservative hysterical against former President Barack Obama. She is quite familiar with controversy, a damn fine comedian, show anchor, and grandmother. She has dealt with pompous Fox News host who appear on her stage with maximum conservative bravado which they are willing to turn up to "belligerence."

Judge Pirro probably talked to all the other Fox hosts who wrote books and entered the 'arena' of The View with an eye to 'firing up' book sales with a provocation. Show up, don't be cordial, be "on-point," feign surprise when the hosts don't buy the sales pitch, get verbally 'tossed,' retreat to home base, show the reel, watch books fly off shelves into the hands of poor conservatives (who truly don't need another book, but I digress), laugh (with cash in hands) all the way to the bank! Just do it the conservative way!

FROM THE ARCHIVES:

2010:  Bill O'Reilly on The View to promote his book, "Pinheads and Patriots"

Image result for Cash Register Cha-Ching

In the voice of Cenk Uygur: "Offf courssse" f hit hits the fan between show hosts and Fox host. Image result for Cash Register Cha-Ching  

Do not kid yourselves, Fox News conservative media knows how to get a 'rise' out of book sales!

LynneA
Freshman Silent
16  LynneA    6 years ago

Entertainment and theater...nothing sells books or increases ratings like a good cat fight.  Well done ladies Clapping , win-win!

Kavika
Professor Principal
16.1  Kavika   replied to  LynneA @16    6 years ago

a0480f49b5c87bf43575ee93c66c5d9f.jpg

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
16.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @16.1    6 years ago

Thumbs Up 2  laughing dude

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
16.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @16.1    6 years ago

now that song will be stuck in my head all afternoon

Thanks, Kav

CB
Professor Principal
16.2  CB  replied to  LynneA @16    6 years ago

Of course, everybody shares the common courtesy of the shows as backdrops. They all are in on sharing the ' flame .' However, Fox News stirs the guest pot to overtopping with a word or 'the look,' that ignites the 'guest' visitors watching liberal shows. In other words, if liberal show hosts do not offer to strike first, the conservative guest dutifully hurls a verbal lighting-bolt or 'drops the throttle' in a thousand separate ways to get 'da pardy started.'

Then, its off and away to step two. . . .  Ultimately, the informed conservative book writers know that nothing sells books (or goes viral) faster than a 'dust-up' with liberals. Watch this space. Pirro books are likely flying off the store shelves throughout the weekend!Image result for image cash cow Allrighty, git it girl!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
17  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Whoopi and Judge Jeannine should mud wrestle, with hair pulling allowed. That would be quite the spectacle. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
18  Dismayed Patriot    6 years ago

"this is where liberals have brought American society. Confrontational and provocative, it is only a matter of time before violence begins."

So Pirro comes on the show with her book "Liars, Leakers & Liberals" and then begins to throw doubt on the investigation and the "liberal" host is the one who is "confrontational and provocative"? So Whoopi wasn't going to allow the brain dead partisan Pirro to use her show as a platform to spread lies and hate, good for her. Not sure why they even bothered to invite such a clearly insane nut ball.

volfan
Freshman Silent
18.1  volfan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @18    6 years ago
So Pirro comes on the show with her book "Liars, Leakers & Liberals" and then begins to throw doubt on the investigation and the "liberal" host is the one who is "confrontational and provocative"?

Pirro didn't invite herself, she only came because she was invited to...so, now then, who are the provocateurs again? 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
18.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  volfan @18.1    6 years ago

Did you bother to read Dismayed's last sentence?

volfan
Freshman Silent
18.1.2  volfan  replied to  Trout Giggles @18.1.1    6 years ago

I was specifically addressing a comment he made, which was purely his speculation, k? I actually watch the whole clip - perhaps you should, so you get the entire pictures...whoopsi became unhinged... and again, she was the ones who invited her, not the other way around.

As to the last sentence:

Not sure why they even bothered to invite such a clearly insane nut ball.

There's plenty of "insane nut balls" on both sides...but back to my first point, I will "speculate" that they in invited her solely for the fireworks show  they got, but then whoopsi got all hot and bothered and kicked her off the set...I suppose libs still think cons show just sit there quietly and take it. See, the rules have changed, you get what you give. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
19  author  Vic Eldred    6 years ago

Thanks for the civil comments from most of you