╌>

The Hateful, Intolerant Left, While Trump keeps Winning

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  6 years ago  •  19 comments

The Hateful, Intolerant Left, While Trump keeps Winning

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

“Those jobs are not coming back here. What’s Trump going to do? Wave his magic wand?”— Barack Obama 2016

The liberal left has always claimed to have the corner on peace, love and tolerance until you disagree with them, that is, then all hell breaks loose. Disagree with a liberal black person and you’re a racist. Disagree with a liberal woman and you’re sexist. Disagree with a liberal gay and you’re a homophobe. Disagree with a liberal in general and you’re a Nazi and fascist and in the dark ages to boot. Now with the election of Donald Trump, they have become totally triggered, unhinged and become complete lunatics and dangerous too.

Criticize-President-racist

Most of the media is all liberal and left-wing and constantly railing against their nemesis Fox News, one of the few places still telling the truth, the No.1 station in the ratings for years now and Trump’s chosen station to go to. The other stations especially CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC all tell lies about Trump, take things out of proportion and just plain make up stories about him. Trump is succeeding in his agenda to make America great again and back on track and they can’t stand it and refuse to report any of it. What is good news for the country is bad news for the media. Trump calls them the enemy of the people and that infuriates them even more which they are by not reporting anything positive about him or the country.  If Trump was a democrat then you would hear about it.

Media Bias - NY Times - NBC News - CNN - Washington Post - Huffington Post

The democrat party has nothing to run on. Their only agenda is:

Maxine Waters is one of the looney left’s most dangerous senators causing problems with telling her constituents to get in the faces of Trump people wherever you see them and confront them whether it be in a dept. store, restaurant or gas station and like blind sheep they follow and rudely interrupt these people’s private lives like they did with Sarah Sanders in the Virginia restaurant or Pam Bondi in a Florida movie theater or Trump’s Homeland Security secretary Kirsten Nielsen in a restaurant .

Recently Waters doubled down on her threats Wednesday when she urged Americans to take to the streets and scream for an end to President Trump’s term, endorsed impeachment and vowed that the White House won’t intimidate her.

Talking on CNBC, she said, “I think he’s dangerous,” and added, “I don’t know why people take it. I think Americans should be out in the streets screaming to the top of their voice. Do something. Make something happen.”

MAXINE-WATERS-IMPEACH-TRUMP-01

The media’s latest target is Kimberly Guilfoyle. She recently left FOX News after many years there to sign up with Donald Trump Jr’s super PAC.  She is also dating Trump Jr.

READ:   Watch: President Trump, Kevin Hassett, Larry Kudlow talk about the economy [video + transcript]

Kimberley Guilfoyle

Now they are saying it’s been reported that Guilfoyle actually left Fox News because of her questionable behavior with colleagues and staff. An exclusive  report  in the Huffington Post alleges that Guilfoyle was pushed out for “allegations of inappropriate behavior including sexual misconduct.” This included showing lewd photographs to her coworkers, crude language around the staff, and abusive behavior towards hair and makeup artists. This is the same excuse they used to get rid of Eric Bolling which he denied.

This ‘story’ doesn’t pass the smell test. Kimberly was considered for a job in the White House right after Trump was elected (actually she’s wicked smart) and the new powers that be at Fox just hate that, but kept her because her ratings were helping them. But then, when word got out that she is dating Donald Trump, Jr., they had to do something.

Now they felt obligated to get rid of her, so, much like the Trump ‘dossier’, the Huff Post article is completely bought and paid for by anti-Trumpers. They are having great difficulty getting anything to stick to Trump himself, so they pick on anyone connected to him in any way. More good people will be leaving Fox after being subjected to such harassment, but we will be told that they did or said terrible things (like Eric Bolling). Most of us see it for what it is, liberal hypocrisy. If it wasn’t for double standards the left would have no standards at all.

I myself  just do not believe these HATEFUL allegations, These allegations are because Kimberly is dating President Trump’s son, Donald, Jr, If it’s a Huffpost story, you can bet money on the fact that it’s got a lot of misinformation in it, allegations made by a lazy, biased, hateful fake news outlet that won’t provide any evidence. All these reports always say “sources said” which to me means they have no sources and just say that to backup their purposeful lies about Trump or anyone connected to him.

Meanwhile, Trump keeps winning and making America great again and people say the country is back on the right track again.

In fact, our national GDP has  increased  by 4.1 percent in the second quarter — the largest jump we’ve seen since 2014 which is bringing in 12 trillion in new wealth which almost wipes out half the national debt of 20 trillion. Many have attributed this increase to the Trump administration’s iconic tax cuts. Experts have stated the increase would have actually been bigger if it had not been for rising inflation. Obama is the only president not to have a GDP greater than 3%, His was always under 3% and he said we must accept that as the new normal. Under Obama 13 million more people were on food stamps an 8 million more were in poverty,we had the lowest labor participation rate in history and the lowest home ownership rate. I guess that was supposed to be all part of the new normal also. All that is changing now under Trump.

READ:   Watch: Trump Remarks on Immigration and ICE in Weekly Address 7/27/18

The administration has used a mix of tax cuts, deregulation and spending increases to goose growth. White House budget director Mick Mulvaney told CNBC earlier this week that deregulation likely has had the most impact so far as companies feel more comfortable about committing capital., the Commerce Department revised its first-quarter reading up from 2 percent to 2.2 percent.

“We’re on track to hit the highest annual growth rate in over 13 years,” President Donald Trump said in remarks an hour after the report hit. “And I will say this right now and I will say it strongly, as the deals come in one by one, we’re going to go a lot higher than these numbers, and these are great numbers.”

Because of the tax break, consumers are taking home more money, giving them more to spend and invest. The same can be said for businesses. Small business is doing great because Trump lowered the small business tax to 15% the lowest it’s ever been, Hillary was going to raise it to 41% and that would lead to a recession.  Big business is hiring more, giving better wages and companies are coming back from overseas to build here. (Sorry Barrack, I guess Trump did wave his magic wand.) Foxconn who makes the I-phones and flat-screen TVs is building a plant to house 1300 workers. U.S. Steel is building six new plants here. Unemployment among blacks, Hispanics and women are the lowest in history an overall unemployment is the lowest in 20 years and 3. 1 million new jobs have been created under Trump. The trade deficit is down by 50 billion so we are positive now and were negative before thanks to Trump raising tariffs and then lowering them in the steel industry.

Yes under Trump the forgotten men and women left behind are now getting their fair share, “We are the economic envy of the world again,” Trump said in his economic speech on Friday. The embassy is back in Jerusalem, our hostages in North Korea are back, no more missiles are being shot over Japan by North Korea and we’re out of the disastrous Iran deal.

Unfortunately, you won’t hear or see any of this on the nightly news or mainstream media or so-called late-night comedians who aren’t funny. All they care about is Russia, Russia, Russia. Scandal, scandal, scandal and Get Trump and get their power back. The country be damned. However, if the people stay awake and don’t let the lib media run roughshod over them then Trump will get the last laugh on them with a second term. Remember Hilary and the Democrats sacrificed the country for her and their wealth. Trump sacrificed his wealth for the country. Who would you rather see in office?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

The administration has used a mix of tax cuts, deregulation and spending increases to goose growth. White House budget director Mick Mulvaney told CNBC earlier this week that deregulation likely has had the most impact so far as companies feel more comfortable about committing capital., the Commerce Department revised its first-quarter reading up from 2 percent to 2.2 percent.

“We’re on track to hit the highest annual growth rate in over 13 years,” President Donald Trump said in remarks an hour after the report hit. “And I will say this right now and I will say it strongly, as the deals come in one by one, we’re going to go a lot higher than these numbers, and these are great numbers.”

Because of the tax break, consumers are taking home more money, giving them more to spend and invest. The same can be said for businesses. Small business is doing great because Trump lowered the small business tax to 15% the lowest it’s ever been, Hillary was going to raise it to 41% and that would lead to a recession.  Big business is hiring more, giving better wages and companies are coming back from overseas to build here. (Sorry Barrack, I guess Trump did wave his magic wand.) Foxconn who makes the I-phones and flat-screen TVs is building a plant to house 1300 workers. U.S. Steel is building six new plants here. Unemployment among blacks, Hispanics and women are the lowest in history an overall unemployment is the lowest in 20 years and 3. 1 million new jobs have been created under Trump. The trade deficit is down by 50 billion so we are positive now and were negative before thanks to Trump raising tariffs and then lowering them in the steel industry.

Yes under Trump the forgotten men and women left behind are now getting their fair share, “We are the economic envy of the world again,” Trump said in his economic speech on Friday. The embassy is back in Jerusalem, our hostages in North Korea are back, no more missiles are being shot over Japan by North Korea and we’re out of the disastrous Iran deal.

Unfortunately, you won’t hear or see any of this on the nightly news or mainstream media or so-called late-night comedians who aren’t funny. All they care about is Russia, Russia, Russia. Scandal, scandal, scandal and Get Trump and get their power back. The country be damned. However, if the people stay awake and don’t let the lib media run roughshod over them then Trump will get the last laugh on them with a second term. Remember Hilary and the Democrats sacrificed the country for her and their wealth. Trump sacrificed his wealth for the country.”

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

One more thing.  Trump has never sacrificed anything, unless you count other peoples integrity and money.

As far as Trump money.  I don't think he has much.  He a 'broke arse.'  Russians propping him up.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2  bbl-1    6 years ago

Gee Willikers.  Disagree with a conservative and 999 times out of a thousand you'll be name called but still right.

"Under the Trump, forgotten men and women left behind are getting their fair share."  Okay.  Fair share of what?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @2    6 years ago

I’m sure the msm can bear the brunt of stuff like it dishes on the alternative media 24/7 along with all their so called bias and  fact checkers.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    6 years ago

Yeah.  There's always Hannity, Limbaugh and Sarah Huckabee Sanders to keep it straight, right?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.1    6 years ago

There are plenty of hard news programs and articles in the various alternative media organizations.  It’s not all about opinion.  The Presidents press secretary would be dealing in hard news with all the reporters both msm and alternative.  

epistte
Junior Guide
3  epistte    6 years ago

What am I supposed to be tolerating that I'm not?

Trump sacrificed his wealth for the country.”

He only has himself to blame.

Forbes attributed the president’s decline in net worth throughout 2017 to a struggling retail real estate market and Trump’s polarizing brand. Within the last year, the value of Trump Tower — the 5th Avenue-based former home of the president in the center of the most expensive retail real estate in Manhattan — declined $41 million this year, Forbes estimated.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.1  lennylynx  replied to  epistte @3    6 years ago

Well, you don't tolerate ignorance and stupidity very well! Happy

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.1  epistte  replied to  lennylynx @3.1    6 years ago

I also don't tolerate bigotry, violence, and greed. 

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.1.2  lennylynx  replied to  epistte @3.1.1    6 years ago

Yes dear...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @3.1.1    6 years ago

It is people on the right that don’t tolerate those things.  We do on the other hand have a tolerance of and for a wide diversity of ideas and beliefs.  

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.4  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.3    6 years ago

Is that why the KKK and Neo-Nazis are core Trump supporters?

If you don't tolerate greed then why do you support deregulation of the banks and tax cuts for multi-millionaires and corporations? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @3.1.4    6 years ago

Those two groups are not core Trump supporters.  They are at most some 20,000 people combined across the country.  I support tax cuts and deregulation across the board, not just for any one group.  The Trump tax cuts did raise taxes on the rich by capping a pair of deductions to a set amount  for all nationwide.  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
3.1.6  1ofmany  replied to  epistte @3.1.4    6 years ago
Is that why the KKK and Neo-Nazis are core Trump supporters?

If a politician’s and his supporters’ beliefs are inseparable, then that explains why the hookers on the Bunny Ranch and the North American Man Boy Love Association were core Hillary supporters.

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.7  epistte  replied to  1ofmany @3.1.6    6 years ago
If a

Where did NAMBLA support Hillary Clinton?

Prostitution between consenting adults should be legal.

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.8  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.5    6 years ago
Those two groups are not core Trump supporters.

If they alt-right aren't core Trump supporters then why did he come to their defense after Charlottesville?

devangelical
Professor Principal
4  devangelical    6 years ago
Kimberly was considered for a job in the White House right after Trump was elected

The only semi-credible statement in the article.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @4    6 years ago

The whole article was credible, truthful, and accurate.  

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
5  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

Trump sacrificed his wealth for the country.

LOL,  Properties that Trump frequently visited as president saw the largest boost in income. Trump claimed more than $37 million in income from Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach County resort in Florida he described as his “Winter White House,” as well as $20 million in income from the nearby golf club he owns in Jupiter, Florida. His claimed Mar-a-Lago income rose rapidly since his last two financial disclosures with the FEC: