╌>

Raise Your Hand If You Think President* Trump Solved 'The North Korea Problem'

Category:  News & Politics

By:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  71 comments

See the source image

North Korea is "over" .  It's done. Trump had great "chemistry" with Kim Jong Un , which was the main goal of these 'negotiations', and by osmosis the nuclear weapons crisis regarding North Korea was "solved".  We know this is true because President Trump told us so. 

If You Believe Everything President Trump Says Is True, Raise Your H and

See the source image

OK then. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one minor thing

National security adviser John Bolton said Tuesday that North Korea has not made progress toward denuclearization in a dismal acknowledgment that comes nearly two months after President Trump held a historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore.
https://thedailybanter.com/issues/2018/08/08/north-korea-hasnt-denuclearized/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    6 years ago

He has a lot of success in getting the deplorables to believe that what is not true is true. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

Shocking

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1    6 years ago

If Trump tells them the desert is underwater, they will believe him. There are actually people who say they believe everything Donald Trump says. I saw a few of them interviewed at one of his rallies last week. 

I'd want to ask them what it feels like to give up the ability to think for yourself, but if you can't think for yourself you don't realize you have a problem. 

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
1.1.2  nightwalker  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    6 years ago

But it makes life so much easier, without that thinking problem, think of the time you save by not thinking. Just have somebody TELL you what your opinion is, you know there are other who heard it and will also agree, so poof, you're in a group, all comfortable like.

You know, look deeeep into my eyes    stunned    

oh wait, I usually agree with your comments, so never mind.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.3  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    6 years ago
If Trump tells them the desert is underwater, they will believe him. There are actually people who say they believe everything Donald Trump says. I saw a few of them interviewed at one of his rallies last week. 

When I saw the  bolded part it made me think of this,

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago
He has a lot of success in getting the deplorables to believe that what is not true is true. 

Believe me!!!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    6 years ago

Is 'Believe Me' a pre-programmed hypnotic instruction for his followers?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    6 years ago

I could only stomach about 3 minutes of his shit.  Believe me.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.1    6 years ago

Is 'Believe Me' a pre-programmed hypnotic instruction for his followers?

He gets a Pavlovian response from his followers.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.3    6 years ago

What turned me off specifically was when he said he loved women and that he had great respect for women.  Believe me.  That's when I had enough of his shit.  Believe me.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.5  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.4    6 years ago
That's when I had enough of his shit.  Believe me.

He uses that term, "believe me", when he is going to throw a whopper of a lie.  The type of lie that anyone with a 3rd grade mentality or above, should see right through, but his people are convinced that he is telling the truth.

Another good tell of his, is when he says "some people don't know this, but".  Translation is, he didn't know it.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.5    6 years ago

And you know the really sad part of his lying is he isn't even any good at it! A good liar remembers what he said 2 minutes ago he can't remember what lie just came out of his mouth.

For someone who lies so much you would think he'd be better at it

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.7  Ozzwald  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.6    6 years ago

For someone who lies so much you would think he'd be better at it

The issue is that I think he believes his own lies.  The truth is mutable to Trump.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

What's the deal with the guy in the first picture behind Rump?  It looks like he has some kind of costume on - like cement blocks?  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @1.3    6 years ago

I think it's supposed to represent a wall

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.2  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.1    6 years ago

Thanks TG.  That makes sense.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2  Split Personality    6 years ago

The POTUS believes that California wastes water while fighting out of control forest fires, all the while denying climate change or record breaking weather events.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Split Personality @2    6 years ago
The POTUS believes that California wastes water

He got that idea from INFOWARS

Guess where Trump got his insane "fire" theories

Enoch
Masters Quiet
3  Enoch    6 years ago

Dear Friend John Russell: For three generations the Kim dictator dynasty has never followed any treaty they signed.

I am not aware of any evidence to verify or suggest this time will be different.

I am no fan of the North Korean Government.

I do opine that distrust and over verify is in order here.

I hope all works out for their people, the area and the world as regards any impact the Kim family may have.

Believe me when I write that I will believe it when I see that they do the right thing for their people, the area and world peace.

Not holding my breathe.

Enoch.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
3.1  Skrekk  replied to  Enoch @3    6 years ago
For three generations the Kim dictator dynasty has never followed any treaty they signed.

Apparently the US has the same problem when the GOP is in charge.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
5  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

Trump Solved 'The North Korea Problem.........

Prove it. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @5    6 years ago

Are you channeling Gordy today? snicker

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
5.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1    6 years ago
Are you channeling Gordy today? snicker

Not likely, I speak MY mind. Don't you like my post ? Don't you believe in trust but verify ? 

trump seems to says a lot of shit that can't be verified, I'm not a believer in Alt-facts and I certainly dont believe what trump says, so verification to me is not only smart, but necessary. 

If there is NO nuclear threat now from N Korean mr president... prove it. 

cause till then I really do not believe that is true.

So far too me this N Korean "agreement" looks just another "Mission accomplished"  ... 

sad

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @5.1.1    6 years ago

I didn't mean to offend you. Gordy is always saying "prove it" and it cracks me up. That's why I laughed when I saw your comment.

I know you speak your mind and I'm all for distrust and verify. The orange baby-man in the White House has given me serious trust issues

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Kathleen @5.1.3    6 years ago
told him that will be on his tombstone...

I want Mushrooms on mine

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.1.5  pat wilson  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.1.4    6 years ago

If your grave is in the shade you might get your wish. smile.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  pat wilson @5.1.5    6 years ago

it is

perhaps its not damp n moist enuff here

cant do much right lately

may b

xtra cheese n pepperoni

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.1.6    6 years ago

A little horse manure will ensure you get shrooms on your grave

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kathleen @5.1.3    6 years ago

Giggle

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    6 years ago

I don't think trump could solve the dilemma of how to replace the toilet paper roll. 

Lets look at this problem. Trump insults Lil' Kim over and over and over and over again... Then kisses his ass, then has a meeting and claims he saved the world. This is trumps usual M.O. He does it with almost everything. 

1) Create a problem.

2) Walk back a few steps

3) Have a meeting and no matter what happens, proclaim that he alone has saved the universe from certain destruction. 

It's not good enough for trump to force people to kiss his orange bloated ass, he has to create situations so he can stroke his own ego. 

What did we give up, to Kim? We stopped our training in South Korea, which is HUGE, (both in scope and presence). That alone is giving up the farm. I was part of that same exercise when I was in the Marines, the media downplays it a bit, but reality is that it is a very large exercise.

Now what did Kim give up? Nada. In fact he has increased his nuke capabilities. The media claims that several "nuke facilities" were destroyed by kim. Not so. They were R&D facilities to develop an ICBM. They have them now, so these "nuke facilities", no longer have a purpose. Destroying them meant almost nothing at all. 

Did trumpy solved the North Korea problem? Oh HELL no, if anything he has made it worse.

One thing people forget... The DMZ is literally a 20 minute drive from down town Seoul, (which is an amazing city if you ever get the chance). Just on the other side of the DMZ, Lil' Kim has 5-7,000 50 year old artillery pieces, all aimed at Seoul. He doesn't need nukes. He can flatten Seoul with one artillery barrage, from 50 year old equipment. And if that crazy little bastard ever wanted to nuke Seoul? Load it in a truck and drive it down there, (yes, more complicated than that, but you see my point). 

Winning? Newp. Not even close. Trump got played by a short, fat, tin plated dictator with bad hair. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @6    6 years ago
'Trump got played by a short, fat, tin plated dictator with bad hair.' 

Sounds just like Rump but he is taller, fatter, and a would be dictator with a ridiculous combover.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Tessylo @6.2    6 years ago

Exactly 😆

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
8  nightwalker    6 years ago

Forget it. Un, his father and his grandfather have been playing this same game with the west and it's always been smoke and mirrors. trump is just silly enough to yell out how good he's doing when he is no farther then any other of the many presidents that have ever tried to deal with him.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  nightwalker @8    6 years ago

His ego keeps writing checks this country can't cash

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9  bbl-1    6 years ago

The only 'real problem' concerning NK is for the population that lives in fear, misery and poverty.

If NK uses any of its weapons or attacks any of it neighbors----NK as we know it will no longer exist.

As far as the Trump and his 'deal' without any deal?  Well, there wasn't anything with an Obama tag on it so the Trump ended up in the same place he started. 

Kim, however, got his pictures in the papers, had a nice trip and thus far nobody will tell us who ended paying the hotel bills for his excursion.  One more thing.  China had to send jets to transport the Kim entourage because NK does not have even one aircraft that could reliably make the trip to Singapore.  That in itself should tell you something.  And it tells me that the US taxpayers paid his hotel bills.  Yep, the Trump--the deal maker.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
10  Bob Nelson    6 years ago
National security adviser John Bolton said Tuesday that North Korea has not made progress toward denuclearization...

How long do we give Bolton in the Trump Administration?

Will Bolton quit, or will Trump fire him?

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11  Tessylo    6 years ago

What's especially funny is how in all of his 'rallies' they're all carrying the same signs.  You know they didn't pay to have those signs made up.  I heard they were handed out to his brainwashed followers at the rally.  Who pays for that?

96WS6
Junior Quiet
13  96WS6    6 years ago

It is certainly not done.  In fact we have not gotten very far.   That being said, at least he is trying.  It is also important to keep in perceptive that "not very far" is still a lot farther than we have gotten in decades, but yes, There is certainly still a long (and probably difficult) way to go.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14  Tessylo    6 years ago

'But at least President Trump effectively eviscerated ISIS'

How did he do that?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
14.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @14    6 years ago

A school bus in Yemen was attacked today, resulting in the deaths of dozens of young children. Our ally, Saudi Arabia, was responsible. 

You never hear Trump mention the civil war in Yemen, do you?