╌>

PENCE IN A FEW WORDS

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  6 years ago  •  12 comments

PENCE IN A FEW WORDS
"I am not gay. I am just odd"!

Smalley Pence, created by Al Franken!320

Pence today:

Pence's Accomplishment in only two years. Will he destroy the World?

These pictures were hand-picked by "Doctored" Jonathan Livington Pigeon-Poo especially for this treatise because they speaks thousands of words.

Hold your device up to your ear, the Left ear, "Sweetie", to receive "the encoded DEEP STATE" message for "LEFT EARED AMERICANS ONLY"!

It is provided, by the good, "Doctored" Pigeon, absolutely free of charge to the "intellectually impaired" among us!

If you have not been so diagnosis, take this quick Senseless Quiz from the "not so bright" folks at  Bird Dropping Institute, A Think Tank For Morons - No Idiots, Please.

Ready? Don't be frighten. Take another swig of your "Corn Liquor". You will do just fine. Not like you did on your GED!

1. Do you wear a dirty, never been washed, Red Cap with MAGA embroidered on it? 

This will require that you unscrew your hat from your head and secure the services of someone who can read it to you.

If the answers are "yes", you are not a Left Leaning Liberal , instead, you are, more likely than not, an empty-headed, Right-Wing Trump Support, that may need a bath.

2. Do you drool when driving my a Mac Donald's fast food restaurant?

If "Yes", then, you may be hungry, or, like Trump, addicted to "Fast Food", packaged in white plastic. If so, throw the food out and eat the plastic.

And, finally:

3. If your confederate flag flaps violently every time a Harvard graduate drive by, you can be assured that you are 100% a "poorly educated, right-wing Trump Supporter in need of extensive cosmetic surgery.

On the other hand, we, kind, caring, good-natured Liberals care about everyone's tranquility.

We are, after all, Liberals. God's CHOSEN PEOPLE, not cold-hearted, Evil-Genitals, or, Hypocritical Christian Re-Puritans who see the "Blond, Blue-Eyed, White Jesus" in their morning toast on a daily basis.

Liberals see Clarence Thomas in our morning coffee.

JFK was a Liberal and this is what he had to say about it. I hope you have a magnifying glass. It is very obtuse and in extremely small print for a reason.

Did this tome change your life? 

Please, feel free to express yourself. We love to laugh. You know you want to do it, so, just do it, Nike!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    6 years ago

Pence  Trump Togther Again.jpg

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2  pat wilson    6 years ago

How on earth did we get here ????

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1  Kavika   replied to  pat wilson @2    6 years ago
How on earth did we get here ????

I wish I could answer that Pat.

Professor Guide
2.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Kavika @2.1    6 years ago

Trump Supporter Support Russia.jpg This is the answer. They would rather be RUSSIAN than a Democrat.

Russia elected Trump, but, undereducated, misinformed, bigoted evangelical right wing nuts, helped.

We must vote every Republican out of office.

Professor Guide
2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  pat wilson @2    6 years ago

Pat Wilson, we have a lifetimeTrump Russian Connection.jpg career criminal in the Whitehouse, who belongs in the Jail House. The sooner we correct that error the better the world and this country will be.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    6 years ago

Can we discuss that pastel teal cardigan for just a moment?

Professor Guide
3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    6 years ago

Pence as Gay Blade.jpg According to my sauces (a telepathic gift I developed after being hit with an iron skillet), Pence prefers PURPLE!

Professor Guide
3.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3    6 years ago

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom:

Are you dating anyone?

PJ
Masters Quiet
4  PJ    6 years ago

Pence is another fake Christian.  

Professor Guide
4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  PJ @4    6 years ago

Pence can't wait for Trump to be IMPEACH. Everytime I see him, he stands behind Trump licking his sycophantPence Is.jpg lips.

Professor Guide
4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  PJ @4    6 years ago

Pence  Trump Togther Again.jpg

Professor Guide
5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Just finished my weekly "Electro Shock Treatment" therapy, here, at the Dick Cheney "Kill Them & Leave Them" Nursing Home for Misguided Re-Puritans and Lazy, Left-Leaning Liberals. So I am all "juiced up".

I, now, see the error of my ways, and, gleefully edited this MASTERPIECE, using both upper and lower case letters.

Please, tell us what you like, so, we can avoid ever doing that again.