[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    6 years ago

"and some of them are good people" 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    6 years ago

UPDATE: Thanks to several people’s research, this “Biker for Trump” Nazi is Jimmy Willingham, a member of Patriot Prayer in Portland, Oregon - which is directly associated with the Proud Boys (RIP).

Twitter suspended numerous accounts associated with the rightwing on Friday, the eve of the anniversary of the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville.

Verified accounts belonging to the group and its founder, Gavin McInnes, were suspended for violating the platform’s policy against “violent extremist groups”, a company spokeswoman confirmed. A number of non-verified accounts for various Proud Boys chapters were also suspended.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
3  Bob Nelson    6 years ago

evil.png

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3.1  Rmando  replied to  Bob Nelson @3    6 years ago

Accusing people of defending Nazis and putting words in their mouths is evil.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  JBB  replied to  Rmando @3.1    6 years ago

So, we can agree that Nazis are evil? Is there a category called, "Naziish", or "Fascisty"?

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
3.1.2  cjfrommn  replied to  Rmando @3.1    6 years ago

nice try, but guilt by association is exactly how things work in america. so as fast as we are to label others these bikers can be labeled and trumps willingness to associate with them allows for him to be judged too. 

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3.1.3  Rmando  replied to  JBB @3.1.1    6 years ago

No one except Nazis ever thought they were anything but evil. Unfortunately it's an uphill battle convincing anybody on the left that communism is evil too- even if they are fighting fascists. Or groups like Antifa who pretend they are somehow different from fascists.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3.1.4  Rmando  replied to  cjfrommn @3.1.2    6 years ago

As do people like Mad Maxine encouraging anarchist and terrorist groups like Antifa. Except Trump probably didn't have somebody checking every single tattoo every single person had.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
3.1.5  cjfrommn  replied to  Rmando @3.1.4    6 years ago

nice loop around, doesnt change what people know about how trumps lack of denouncement provides these type groups air to breathe and feel confident and do damage and scare citizens. 

and try to remember mad maxine has been around for years and now she is a problem because she can see the same thing and chooses to speak up on it. 

ugh 

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3.1.6  Rmando  replied to  cjfrommn @3.1.5    6 years ago

Trump has denounced the KKK, white supremacy and David Duke so many times nobody can keep count, including just a couple of days ago on the Charlottesville anniversary. It is an absolute and total left wing LIE that Trump doesn't denounce hate groups. 

Mad Maxine has been around for years because she represents a far left district that hasn't improved in decades. She is a living dinosaur.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
3.1.8  cjfrommn  replied to  Rmando @3.1.6    6 years ago

bullshit- again try not to push that crap with me.

a president that denounces someone does so by calling there name as easy as he can say MS -13 is a gang problem vs saying gangs in LA are a problem and we have zeroed in on one such group.

he said last year , everyone has a part to blame, and this year he said " i condemn all racism and violence" again not calling out the group that killed a woman last year with a car---or did that not happen also..

as i have said before it is just amazing the white washing that goes on to not be honest about something did occur last year and another need to have a rally again to support a world that doesn't want there crap. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
3.1.9  A. Macarthur  replied to  Rmando @3.1.4    6 years ago

As the alt-right and Trump sycophants ascribe ANTIFA villain status and moral equivalency to Nazis and White supremacists, I wonder who would have reacted similarly to an “antifa” type resistance ...

... back in Hitler’s Germany!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Rmando @3.1.6    6 years ago

Provide the quotes.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.11  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cjfrommn @3.1.8    6 years ago

" i condemn all racism and violence"

Just two more of his lies.  He and his father were found guilty of discrimination in regards to renting apartments.  At one of his ego fests (aka political rally) he said for the crowd to knock the crap out of protesters.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4  Thrawn 31    6 years ago

Big shock. 

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
5  Colour Me Free    6 years ago

I just watched a program called "Breaking Hate" .. I highly recommend it..

Snip it.. and interview..  sorry to go off topic

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

CC6DE78018DE4B539D9427B09FE4DB0A.jpeg peace 2

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
6.1  Rmando  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6    6 years ago

That's no joke. My first thought was that half of a KISS tattoo. It wouldn't be the first time the left made a false assumption.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6    6 years ago

SS Bolts

SS Bolts
ALTERNATE NAMES:
Cracker Bolts, SS Lightning Bolts, Lightning Bolts

The SS Bolts are a common white supremacist/neo-Nazi symbol derived from Schutzstaffel (SS) of Nazi Germany. The SS, led by Heinrich Himmler, maintained the police state of Nazi Germany. Its members ranged from agents of the Gestapo to soldiers of the Waffen (armed) SS to guards at concentration and death camps.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
6.2.1  Rmando  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2    6 years ago

He's talking about the logo of the band Kiss:

"The letters happened to look similar to the insignia of the Nazi SS, a symbol that is outlawed in Germany by Section 86a of the German criminal code. Since 1979, most of the band's album covers and merchandise in Germany have used an alternate logo, in which the letters "SS" look like the letters "ZZ" backwards. This logo is also used in Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary and Israel to avoid controversy."

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.2.2  Tacos!  replied to  Rmando @6.2.1    6 years ago
a symbol that is outlawed in Germany

I think it's kind of a shame. The SS symbol and the swastika were not invented by the Nazis. They were ordinary symbols adopted by the Nazis and used for evil. Now no one would want to use them because of the association. It extends to several ancient symbols from that part of the world. For that matter, when's the last you heard of someone naming their kid Adolf? This is why we can't have nice things.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2    6 years ago

Interestingly one of the Founders of Kiss, Gene Simmons, felt comfortable using them in one of their logo's.   Even though he is Jewish and his mother survived a Nazi concentration camp.

Different strokes for different folks eh John?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6    6 years ago

If it's a KISS tattoo on his arm, do you think he and the boys sing along to "Beth" ? 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
6.3.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell @6.3    6 years ago

cant see the rest of the tat , but I saw both the waffen SS and the kiss logo ,                                                                                    without seeing the rest cant say which it actually represents .nota very good picture to make a sound judgement on.   kiss.jpg

96WS6
Junior Quiet
6.3.2  96WS6  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.3.1    6 years ago
Can't say which it actually represents...not a very good picture to make a sound judgement on

Like that is going to give anyone pause./s

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @6    6 years ago

It is said the Kiss logo was created by its former guitarist Ace Frehley, who made the “SS” look like the lightning bolts.  A font called Die Nasty designed by Typodermic Fonts is very similar to the font used in the Kiss logo.

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     6 years ago

Now that Trump has come out in favor or boycotting Harley Davidson what are the Biker Boys gonna do start riding Yamaha's....

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
7.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Kavika @7    6 years ago

Clapping

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @7    6 years ago

laughing dude

I think them's fightin' words, Kav

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
7.4  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Kavika @7    6 years ago

Im looking into the Indian night horse.....

Ender
Professor Principal
8  Ender    6 years ago
Bikers For Trump may claim to agree with the president’s “Make America Great Again” slogan but they’re still getting their t-shirts made overseas. The motorcycle club’s president, Chris Cox, told  The New York Times  that they import their t-shirts from Haiti because American manufacturers “gouge” them on prices.

“If I get a T-shirt made in the USA, it’s going to cost about $8 more,” Cox said. “I looked far and wide to try to get a shirt made in America, it’s just they get you, they gouge you.”

Harley Davidson’s choice to take manufacturing overseas has carved a rift through the biker community. As  The Inquisitr  previously reported, some bikers have chosen to boycott the iconic American motorcycle company. One biker told the  New York Times  that he will not buy another Harley Davidson again because it used to represent something that was “American Made.”

But Bikers For Trump doesn’t hold the same standard for their Trump-supporting T-shirts, even after the president reportedly called Haiti a “sh**hole country.”

Link

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
8.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Ender @8    6 years ago
It's almost like, in order to be a trump supporter, one must be a hypocritical idiot.

D'ya think???

Giggle

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @8    6 years ago

Ok...they want to boycott Harley-Davidson for taking their production overseas....but he won't pay 8 dollars more for a T-shirt made right here in the good ol' USA.

Is that the definition of a hypocrite?

Ender
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.2    6 years ago

That got me my first ticket. I stick by what I said though.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @8.2.1    6 years ago

When you're right, you're right

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @8    6 years ago

“If I get a T-shirt made in the USA, it’s going to cost about $8 more,” Cox said. “I looked far and wide to try to get a shirt made in America, it’s just they get you, they gouge you.”

Does this guy realize that the increase in price is due to the American worker not willing to work 20 hour days for a few dollars unlike the the sweat shop worker overseas.  I would and have paid extra for an American produced product.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
9  Spikegary    6 years ago

So, some asshole is at a bike rally with a tattoo.  Yeah, blame that on the President, as I'm sure he personally inspected each biker for egregious tattoes.  Just another nothingburger.

JBB
Professor Principal
9.3  JBB  replied to  Spikegary @9    6 years ago
So, some asshole is at a bike rally with a tattoo. 

Removed

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.1  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @9.3    6 years ago

You don't know anything about the man.

When did he get that tattoo?

Maybe he has evolved?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.2  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @9.3    6 years ago

So if some nutjob blows up a building and kills hundreds, and is a professed Democrat, are ALL Democrats to blame? Are ANY Democrats to blame?

Saying people are the way they are solely because of politics is silly.

JBB
Professor Principal
9.3.3  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @9.3.2    6 years ago
So if some nutjob blows up a building and kills hundreds, and is a professed Democrat, are ALL Democrats to blame? Are ANY Democrats to blame?

The only time such a thing happened the perps were both rightwingers. Remember McVeigh and Nichols?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
9.3.4  Spikegary  replied to  JBB @9.3.3    6 years ago

And it was the registered Democrat that went and shot a Republican Congressman becuase he was a Republican (at softball practice, luckily, there were members of the Law Enforcement Community there and they took out the shooter).

So, based on your criteria, we should arrest all Democrats because one was the shooter, hence they are all shooters.  Got it.

I prefer to judge an individual based on all the information available.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
9.4  Cerenkov  replied to  Spikegary @9    6 years ago

Some people are just running scared.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
10  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago

I don't know these bikers but, I know that they are as complex a group of people as you can find in America. I do know many bikers and, they come from all walks of life, I can see someone having an SS tattoo if they are a biker and, belong to a club that allows such things, back in the early days of riding it wasn't so strange to see such things, now it's a case of, "You gotta be a racist" If you have that tattoo or, other Nazi symbols tattooed on you. But, all of this being said, bikers come in all shapes and, sizes, doctors, lawyers, LEO's, mechanics, chefs, you name it they work it.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
10.1  dave-2693993  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @10    6 years ago
I don't know these bikers but, I know that they are as complex a group of people as you can find in America.

You are right about that. In fact, a single gang/Motorcycle Club can morph it's character and direction along the way.

Interesting, it has occurred to me, I have known my share of gang leaders. Hmmm?

When I was much younger the founder and leader of the most notorious east coast motorcycle gang lived diagonally across the street intersection of a girlfriend.

Believe it or not, it was a very nice neighborhood in a good part of a very wealthy county. The gang founder and leader was a biochemist and worked at NIH in Bethesda, MD. Being a Jew played into the naming of the gang. Norse mythology also played a part. The Jew part seems to have been buried in the re-writing of internet history.

At the time,Wehrmacht symbols were evident, such as the Iron Cross, but nothing nazi or white supremacist related.

After Lou took his own life, the next guy changed the direction of the gang.

They quickly took on the mantra of nazi white supremacists.

While I am thinking about it, Lou owned the very first H-D XR750 I had ever seen in person. Love at first sight.

He never tried to recruit me, but even though I was young, he realized knew a good bit about making horsepower.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
10.1.1  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  dave-2693993 @10.1    6 years ago

My oldest brother and, sister belonged to a group out of Florida known as the Hurricanes, she met my brother-in-law in the gang, my brother joined the Air Force soon after and, spent a career there, my sister and, brother-in-law left the gang after a short time and, moved to North Carolina. After several years, I was 4 when they belonged to the gang and, in the seventh grade when this happened, I moved to North Carolina to live with them for a while, when I graduated high school I went to work at a convenience store, anyway, one night this guy that looked like he had a hard night came in and, asked if he could hang out for a while, I was kind of worried about it, ya know, robberies but, I said ok and, I kept an eye on him. Nothing happened and, in the morning after shift change he asked if I'd give him a ride, ok, now it was weird but, I played along, I asked were he wanted to go and, he said Blowing Rock, N.C., well, that was thirty miles away and, a lot of country in between, I asked why he needed to go there and, he said that he had friends there that could help him get his bike that had broken down a mile down the road from the store, since I was driving a Vega at the time I knew I could put his bike in my car and, he was kind of stuck so, I said alright, the drive was tense for a while and, then we started talking, just small talk but, I got the idea that he belonged to a biker club, we reached Blowing Rock and, found a phone near by, he got out and, I waited until he made his call, he came back over to the car and, said he got hold of his friends, he offered me some cash but, since it was really on my way home I told him to keep it, he said, "Man, Galen, if you ever need anything let me know, I'm going to consider you a cousin now." I asked what that meant and, he said, "A cousin is someone who does something for one of us but, isn't in our club, a brother is a member of our club." I asked what club he belonged to he said, "The Outlaws".

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @10.1.1    6 years ago

I think I heard of them. Weren't they famous for awhile?

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
10.1.3  dave-2693993  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @10.1.1    6 years ago
I asked what club he belonged to he said, "The Outlaws".

Lou founded a rival gang, the Pagan's, which still isn't on the HAMC or Outlaws holiday greetings card list.

That's a pretty good story you have there Galan. Your mind must have been wondering there for a bit. Being a cousin is a lot better than other potential options. Lol.

Thanks for the story.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
10.1.4  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  dave-2693993 @10.1.3    6 years ago
That's a pretty good story you have there Galan. Your mind must have been wondering there for a bit. Being a cousin is a lot better than other potential options. Lol.

Yep, I wouldn't want to be on their bad side for sure.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
11  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

Poor John. The 5 people who showed up,for the white supremacy rally in Washington despite all the hype make it hard to perpetuate the myth of kkk terrorists lurking around every corner.

Then, to make matters worse, his white knights the ironically named antifa, attacked police and media while rioting in Virginia and Washington DC.

you can see why he needs to obsess about some random guys tattoos. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
11.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Sean Treacy @11    6 years ago
Poor John. The 5 people who showed up,for the white supremacy rally in Washington despite all the hype make it hard to perpetuate the myth of kkk terrorists lurking around every corner.

I think this had less to do with there not being any racists that would have showed up, I think it had more to do with folks with cameras being there to take their pictures to post online to expose them for who they are. Many people who protested the taking down of the statue in Charlottesville were exposed that way and, have lost their jobs over being there.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
11.2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @11.2    6 years ago
p, I think it had more to do with folks with cameras being there to take their pictures to post online to expose them for who they are.

Well, if that was the case, they could always follow the lead of their mirror images and dress up  in masks like antifa.

The problem is their is no "mass" in the supposed "mass movement."  Sad as it is for so many on the left, the number of white supremacists is a fraction of what it was a couple decades ago and continues to dwindle.  50 years ago a couple of democratic precincts  in Chicago could turn out thousands to attack Martin Luther King for trying to end racial segregation.  Now, a nationwide gathering hyped by the media is lucky to generate two dozen. 

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
11.2.2  Colour Me Free  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @11.2    6 years ago

Or it could be that:

In a movement that is largely disintegrating, many of the biggest names in the alt-right and white supremacist far right are staying far away from this year’s rally. That’s both because of the aftermath of last year’s event and because of a debate roiling the alt-right about whether or not “optics” — like chanting, “Jews will not replace us,” before marching under a Nazi flag — matter, and whether they should even be rallying in public in the first place.

But at least on one point, many within the alt-right agree: Jason Kessler is not to be trusted. As one neo-Nazi figure posted on the social media platform website Gab — which is popular with alt-right figures banned from Twitter — earlier this summer, “Follow Kessler and you get what you deserve.” Some within the alt-right even think that Kessler is a “subversive” who is leading the movement into risky situations like Unite the Right on purpose. Another Gab user arguing, “Avoiding this rally IS being tactical and strategic because there is only an opportunity for the media to use this to demonize Trump and his supporters as fascists.”

Attendance numbers, then, won’t tell us everything about how strong (or how fragmented) the alt-right has been since Charlottesville, but they will give us a snapshot of a part of the current movement.

I am someone that does not believe that supremacists numbers are drastically increasing, nor is the movement again sweeping the nation - Charlottesville was a moment in time - a horrible event and reminder of a black spot on American history that is still present today - but it no longer controls or dominates.. there is not a Klansman behind every tree, prob be lucky to find 8k in the whole nation...

P.s... a biker with a tattoo in his arm pit is not something that I would expect the White House to have vetted before a photo opt, but apparently in this day and age it appears it probably should from now on..... 

Dulay
Professor Expert
11.2.3  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @11.2.1    6 years ago
Well, if that was the case, they could always follow the lead of their mirror images and dress up  in masks like antifa.

Well since the video of the 'march' shows about a third of the 'YUGE' Unite the Right2 turnout WERE wearing masks, it seems like they have already taken your advice. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sean Treacy @11.2.1    6 years ago
the number of white supremacists is a fraction of what it was a couple decades ago and continues to dwindle.

Thank christ!

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
11.2.5  Spikegary  replied to  Dulay @11.2.3    6 years ago

Did you miss all the comments mentioning how small (and rightly so) the 'Mass Movement' was?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
11.2.6  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @11.2.3    6 years ago
video of the 'march' shows about a third of the 'YUGE' Unite the Right2 turnout WERE wearing masks, it seems like they have already taken your advice. 

Exactly, so  a desire  to "hide identity" isn't keeping people from marching. As I said, "The problem is there is no "mass" in the supposed "mass movement." 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
11.3  Split Personality  replied to  Sean Treacy @11    6 years ago
Then, to make matters worse, his white knights the ironically named antifa, attacked police and media while rioting in Virginia and Washington DC.

Do you have any links to back this up?  I saw one brief scuffle yesterday where it looked like antifa was on the receiving end of some sprayed mace.

Other than that the protests were a big rained out non event. There doesn't appear to have been any rioting yesterday.  No arrests. No damage.

evilone
Professor Guide
11.3.1  evilone  replied to  Split Personality @11.3    6 years ago

It appears there were some nasty antifa at both Charlottesville and DC. Both an NPR and a NBC reporter said they had been harassed and had eggs thrown at them. From the very left news site Vox -

Antifa clashes with police and journalists in Charlottesville and DC  

From the above Vox article -

a few left-wing “ antifa ” (short for “anti-fascist”) counterprotesters did engage in violence, throwing eggs and water bottles and shooting fireworks at police officers and some journalists who were covering the demonstrations.

Thankfully these incidences were rare and no one really got hurt. There were some other reports of fistfights that got broken up quickly and arrests made. Other articles report the Nazis left early once they figured almost no one came to support them and they were outnumbered by thousands of counter protesters.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
11.3.2  Spikegary  replied to  evilone @11.3.1    6 years ago

I saw a video of an Antifa thug wielding some type of baton trying to hit a guy.  The guy blocked him and took him down with a haymaker.........gotta love it when people have had enough abuse and decide to fight back.

evilone
Professor Guide
11.3.3  evilone  replied to  Spikegary @11.3.2    6 years ago
gotta love it when people have had enough abuse and decide to fight back.

Hence the whole BLM movement. I'm glad you understand.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
11.3.4  cjfrommn  replied to  evilone @11.3.3    6 years ago

ooh please dont hit em with the logic , lol sadly there will come a ton of reasons why blm is bad. and yet if you explained it as a reason why this country was started that might be hard for them to understand too. cough cough

But a good citizen knows that farmers got upset when kings and queens(police) would take there land with out proper compensation or justification (unnecessary force resulting in death). So they got on a boat and ended up here, to start a place where they could write into rights, that government must provide reasonable compensation (blm movement) for land acquired. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12  author  JohnRussell    6 years ago

The photo speaks for itself. I have no way of knowing how many white supremacists visited Trump as part of the Bikers For Trump contingent. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @12    6 years ago

Just as a matter of fact, you also have no idea if ANY white supremacists visited Trump.

All you can do is guess!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1    6 years ago
Just as a matter of fact, you also have no idea if ANY white supremacists visited Trump. All you can do is guess!

He has a white supremacist tattoo on his arm. I presume it didnt put itself there. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1.1    6 years ago

When did he get it?

Why did he get it?

Can you see the entire tattoo?

Maybe he "evolved"?

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
12.1.3  Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1.1    6 years ago

Too bad he didn't visit Trump. This was all debunked. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Cerenkov @12.1.3    6 years ago

I don't care if HE visited trump or not. He's got a "Bikers For Trump" patch on his vest and a SS Nazi tattoo on his arm. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1    6 years ago

Ted (I shit my pants on cue) Nugent did.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.5    6 years ago

I have met Nugent. I don't believe he is a white supremacist.

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.7  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.6    6 years ago
I have met Nugent. I don't believe he is a white supremacist.

Being a white supremacist would be one of Nugent's milder character flaws. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.7    6 years ago

How well do you know Ted? How many times a year have you even seen him in person?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1.9  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.8    6 years ago

Like usual, they know what the hive/collective tells them to know ......

Dulay
Professor Expert
12.1.10  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1.8    6 years ago
How well do you know Ted? How many times a year have you even seen him in person?

I don't need to 'know' Ted Nugent to make an evaluation of his character, or should I say lack thereof.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @12.1.10    6 years ago

A rather myopic view.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
12.2  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @12    6 years ago

Then why did you post this?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  1stwarrior @12.2    6 years ago

Yeah really.  

This is just another huge nothingburger

Texan1211
Professor Principal
13  Texan1211    6 years ago

Gee, a WHOLE few dozen of nutjobs show up!

Will the world end now?

A lot of fuss over basically nothing.

Hmmph!

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
14  Dean Moriarty    6 years ago

Democrats should just give it up. They have no chance of winning the Nazi biker vote. They are out of touch with outlaw bikers. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
14.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Dean Moriarty @14    6 years ago
Democrats should just give it up. They have no chance of winning the Nazi biker vote.

I agree, but they neither need or want the Nazi bikers vote, only the Republican have so little honor as to chase that constituency for support. And obviously the Nazi biker and all his Nazi friends heard the President loud and clear during the campaign and since taking office which is why they've pledged their loyalty to their new Fuhrer. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
14.1.1  Spikegary  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @14.1    6 years ago

Ohmigod, put on your adult pants already.  Chicken Little always said the sky was falling too.

It wasn't and it isn't.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
14.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @14.1    6 years ago
only the Republican have so little honor as to chase that constituency for support.

Who is chasing the Nazi vote? Makes No Sense

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
14.1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @14.1    6 years ago
I agree, but they neither need or want the Nazi bikers vote, only the Republican have so little honor as to chase that constituency for support. And obviously the Nazi biker and all his Nazi friends heard the President loud and clear during the campaign and since taking office which is why they've pledged their loyalty to their new Fuhrer. 

Interesting comment. According to left-wing Daily Beast/SPLC, last year there were only approximately 5,000 - 8,000 KKK/Nazis/white supremacists in the USA which is a mere blip on the pulse of America.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
14.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jasper2529 @14.1.3    6 years ago
5,000 - 8,000 KKK/Nazis/white supremacists in the USA which is a mere blip on the pulse of America.

If you really believe that's the entirety of white supremacist culture you're deluding yourself. SPLC is only counting those card carrying Nazis and KKK while their orbit is much larger. Their families, friends, co-workers and employers often share many of the same beliefs, they're just not stupid or bold enough to openly proclaim it by signing up with the local KKK.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
14.1.5  Jasper2529  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @14.1.4    6 years ago
If you really believe that's the entirety of white supremacist culture you're deluding yourself. SPLC is only counting those card carrying Nazis and KKK while their orbit is much larger. Their families, friends, co-workers and employers often share many of the same beliefs, they're just not stupid or bold enough to openly proclaim it by signing up with the local KKK.

Well gosh golly! Thanks for telling me that left-wing Daily Beast and SPLC don't post accurate information! Clapping

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
14.1.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jasper2529 @14.1.5    6 years ago
Thanks for telling me that left-wing Daily Beast and SPLC don't post accurate information!

From your link:

"The Southern Poverty Law Center hasn’t counted the members of the so-called “alt-right.” A press representative tells The Daily Beast that they’re not aware of any nationwide surveys designed to count them. However, they estimate that the KKK counts between 5,000 and 8,000 members nationwide."

They're not lying, you're just misrepresenting what they're saying. They can count the card carrying openly racist KKK members, of which there are about 8,000. But that doesn't count all the people who harbor white supremacist views, who support white supremacy, who defend the removal of the treasonous confederate memorials and bitter hate minorities, liberals and progressives because they're not the same race, sexual orientation or faith and they didn't even count the overt Nazi's.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
14.1.7  Jasper2529  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @14.1.6    6 years ago

I won't go down the "move the goal posts" road. Have a good evening.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
14.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dean Moriarty @14    6 years ago
Democrats should just give it up. They have no chance of winning the Nazi biker vote.

Now that just gives me a sad crying

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
16  author  JohnRussell    6 years ago

To all - 

The biker in the article photo has both a Bikers For Trump patch on his vest and an SS (Nazi) tattoo on his arm. He was also identified as a member of an alt-right /nationalist group. 

The article doesnt say how many there were there like this fellow. So, we don't know.

How many times do people on this forum and similar forums post one photo of one person doing something the poster don't approve of? 

We have fairly frequent stories about something that this snowflake or that libtard did that the right wants to ridicule , and it is often a photo or video of the actions of ONE person. 

Case closed. 

If you don't like seeing a Trump supporter with the insignia of mass murderers on his arm, then move on to another seed. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
16.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @16    6 years ago

It's because it's you, John. Or I had posted it or epi or lib50 or tessylo....any of us self-identified liberals would be harassed and ridiculed.

They can't help themselves. It's in their nature

Dulay
Professor Expert
16.2  Dulay  replied to  JohnRussell @16    6 years ago
We have fairly frequent stories about something that this snowflake or that libtard did that the right wants to ridicule , and it is often a photo or video of the actions of ONE person.  Case closed. 

Yep, happened just the other day. The seeder said that the story was supported elsewhere, so 'we're going to have some fun with it'. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
16.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dulay @16.2    6 years ago

It happens often both on NT and elsewhere

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
16.3  Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell @16    6 years ago

Looks like you're part of the problem then.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
16.4  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @16    6 years ago
The article doesnt say how many there were there like this fellow. So, we don't know.

And yet you post it as if it were significant.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
17  cjfrommn    6 years ago

well again proof that an association is real and people act like its not. Sadly bikers who are bad dont help those who are good. And the reality that some folks seem to want to disregard is the fact that trump has not decided to suggest that any group is bad when clearly there are some. 

This lack of announcement has allowed those who stayed under rocks to now crawl out. And they are wanting to be in clear view and that is there choice. But also with that choice comes the criticisms from non violent , non racist mentality citizens who are tired of the image and crap they spew and stand for.

To add in a the political siding is just how it goes. And it is going to be that way until these types of groups are denounced by the party they are affiliated with.

that could start with the president, but as we all can be honest about, he wont do it. 

So the game is played.  

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
17.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  cjfrommn @17    6 years ago

That’s not true.

US President Donald Trump denounced on Saturday “all types of racism” ahead of the anniversary of the white supremacist rally that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, which resulted in the death of a woman and two police officers.

“The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
17.1.1  cjfrommn  replied to  Dean Moriarty @17.1    6 years ago

dean try not to be the wizard of OZ.

sheesh most of the comments above are the same thing. they act as if what it is is not what it is. 

DENOUNCING ALL IS NOT the few that deserved to be called out.

Funny trump knows exactly what gang he wants to speak about. He knows exactly what person to tweet about. but the group that RAN the lady over last year was with which group? hummm

so again, its just funny to me that time in and time again when we know the white folks who are causing problems nobody calls them out. again thats the game.

the only positive thing is now with the help of video.................a lot of white folks are seeing for themselves that SOME FACTS OF WHITES causing  problems is just exactly what they saw and they are also getting sick ad tired of it. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
17.1.2  Spikegary  replied to  cjfrommn @17.1.1    6 years ago

Denouncing all is decnouncing all.  Should he have a list of specific people to denounce?  Who is in charge of that list?  You?

Please, he denounced all, which is what a president should do.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
17.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  Spikegary @17.1.2    6 years ago

Why didn't he denounce all a year ago?

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
17.1.4  Dean Moriarty  replied to  MrFrost @17.1.3    6 years ago

He did a year ago. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
17.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dean Moriarty @17.1.4    6 years ago

Yeah....he wasn't reading that off a teleprompter either Eye Roll

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
17.1.6  cjfrommn  replied to  Spikegary @17.1.2    6 years ago
Denouncing all is denouncing all.  Should he have a list of specific people to denounce?  Who is in charge of that list?  You?

what a world you live in if you think for a minute denouncing all is what is needed here. sorry but only ONE Group killed the woman with the car last year. so this year guess what its the same type of group. So that list is pretty small to make. 

yes any citizen that is tired of white groups that want a white only world when the motto of america doesn't say whites only should have a list. and we should expect a leader of the free world to call that group out and let them know the ELLIS island much less every other color of persons are welcome and free to live in this country. He could suggest they start a go fund me page and buy a dam island and they all can move there. 

Please, he denounced all, which is what a president should do.

again he did not. he said he condemns racism and violence. so please lets not bullshit here. and also please note , denouncing all again is not necessary because all didn't kill anyone - just one group.

the point is that he represents all of us. and yet he chooses not too, either by lacking in mentality or because he doesn't care or has been coached not too. in this case on the anniversary of a woman killed by a car during a peaceful and legal right to march should prompt anyone in power to suggest in strong words publicly that her being mowed down is a tragedy that cant happen again. 

A president SHOULD be able to get his balls up and suggest as he did in calling out MS -13......... that this same group from last year will not get a pass to harm any citizens during its rally and if so will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

wow that was easy. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
17.1.7  MrFrost  replied to  Dean Moriarty @17.1.4    6 years ago
He did a year ago. 

No, he didn't..

IMG_20171101_090431.jpg

Tacos!
Professor Guide
18  Tacos!    6 years ago

Item  number 4534 that the Left imagines will be the smoking gun that provokes all Americans to rush the White House for a lynching.

He probably got the tattoo in prison, where you join whatever racial gang will keep you alive. He's also got an eagle on his neck and a spider web on his elbow, which are classic prison tats. Who knows what his actual politics or thoughts on people of color really are, but I don't care. They aren't Trump's thoughts. For that matter, I worry more a lot more about what Trump does than what he says. You can't control the past of everyone who wants to support you.

I had to have the same policy with Obama. If I got worked up over every supporter of Obama or every stupid thing he ever said, I'd have been as nutty as the people with TDS.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @18    6 years ago

See the source image

They were actually saying "Hail Trump" at this meeting of white nationalists. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
18.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @18.1    6 years ago
They were actually saying "Hail Trump"

Aww, that's sweet.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @18.1.1    6 years ago

I think I'd rather have innocent kids sweetly singing "hail to the president" (no matter who the president is) than neo Nazi white supremacists shouting "Hail Trump" as they shoot their right arms out in front of them in salute. 

We've seen enough of that shit in the mid 20th century. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
18.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @18.1.2    6 years ago
I think I'd rather have innocent kids sweetly singing "hail to the president" (no matter who the president is) than neo Nazi white supremacists shouting "Hail Trump" as they shoot their right arms out in front of them in sa

I don't mind the white supremacists doing it because they are pledging allegiance to a guy who has condemned white supremacy in writing.

Trump signs resolution condemning white supremacy

"No matter the color of our skin or our ethnic heritage, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God," Trump said.

. . .

The resolution condemned the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, last month and "white nationalists, white supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and other hate groups."

If Trump is the inspiration for white supremacists, it sure doesn't take much to inspire them.

The whole thing that goes on with this is so childish. Trump's opponents will latch onto absolutely anything he says and declare it to be absolute proof of his racism. Over the weekend, he condemned racism and violence again, but morons decided that there was a problem because he condemned "all types of racism."

Trump condemns 'all types of racism' on Charlottesville anniversary; critics slam wording

Face Palm

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
18.1.4  Skrekk  replied to  Tacos! @18.1.3    6 years ago
I don't mind the white supremacists doing it because they are pledging allegiance to a guy who has condemned white supremacy in writing.

I like how you carry water for the racist King of the Birthers.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
18.1.5  Tacos!  replied to  Skrekk @18.1.4    6 years ago
I like how you carry water

I like how you post empty cliches intended as personal attacks and pretend you just said something persuasive. It's too pathetic to even get upset over. What you don't realize is that educated people see right through you. If you had an argument, you'd make it. It would be inspiring if you actually worked on that.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
18.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tacos! @18    6 years ago
where you join whatever racial gang will keep you alive.

You do NOT get a Schutzstaffel tattoo just to fit in while in prison. And once out, if he didn't support the SS he could have had the tattoo removed or tattooed over or changed into innocuous lightning bolts.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. You know for a fact that if this guy was supporting Obama and had showed up at a white house event back then EVERY idiot on the right would be screaming how Obama supports Nazi's.

Lest we ever forget, "The SS was the organization most responsible for the genocidal killing of an estimated 5.5 to 6 million Jews and millions of other victims in the Holocaust . Members of all of its branches committed war crimes and crimes against humanity during World War II (1939–45). The SS was also involved in commercial enterprises and exploited concentration camp inmates as slave labor."

And this biker is someone who identifies with them so much he'd tattoo their symbol on his arm and is also is a huge fan and supporter of Donald Trump. Why you're not sickened by this and instead you choose to deflect and defend is beyond me, unless you don't want the support coming from Nazis and white supremacists to be exposed because you share their ideology.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
18.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @18.2    6 years ago
Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

I'm not trying to defend it. I don't care about his tattoo.

You know for a fact that if this guy was supporting Obama and had showed up at a white house event

Are you sure this guy was at the event? Just wondering. All we see is a closeup. I don't see him in a group with others in front of the White House.

you don't want the support coming from Nazis and white supremacists to be exposed because you share their ideology.

That's pretty retarded. If I shared the ideology of nazis, and I was like the violent murderers you described, I wouldn't be trying to hide it.

But since you seem to need it explained, I'll oblige. My comment 1) observed the tattoo and speculated on its origin. 2) Expressed the fact that I don't get too worked up about a president's supporters, no matter who they are and no matter who is president.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.2.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @18.2.1    6 years ago
Are you sure this guy was at the event? Just wondering. All we see is a closeup. I don't see him in a group with others in front of the White House.

He has a Bikers For Trump patch on his vest and a Nazi tattoo on his arm. Why would his being at this particular event or not be a decisive factor? 

lib50
Professor Silent
18.2.3  lib50  replied to  Tacos! @18.2.1    6 years ago

Are you familiar with WWII and Nazi history?   Do you understand what Nazi's did and how they got that far?  You flippantly dismissed overt Nazi support as if was no big deal. That's a problem.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
18.2.4  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @18.2.2    6 years ago
Why would his being at this particular event or not be a decisive factor?

Because a picture of a guy with patch and a tattoo doesn't tell us anything. Maybe the whole thing is posed. Maybe it's photoshop. Maybe he's not really part of their group and maybe he doesn't actually support Trump. Isn't that what's supposed to make the whole thing worthy of our attention? 

So I'm just asking if anyone is sure this is a real person who was really at the event.

(I said White House before. This was obviously not at the White House)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.2.5  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @18.2.4    6 years ago

The biker photograph itself was snapped by Lauren Hudgins at the right-wing “ Patriot Prayer ” rally held in Portland, Oregon, a week before Trump’s Bedminster event:

Lauren Hudgins @lehudgins

This is one of the dudes I saw today at the # PatriotPrayer rally with just straight up Nazi tattoos.

It’s unknown exactly who first combined President Trump’s tweet with the photograph of the “Bikers for Trump” member bearing the apparent Nazi tattoo, but that idea was suggested by Twitter user @ASchmalbert shortly after Trump posted his message about the bikers’ visit to Bedminster (although that suggestion did not state that the resulting mash-up should necessarily be cast as something the President himself had tweeted in its entirety):

https://us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2018/08/patriot-prayer.jpg?resize=271,300 271w" sizes="(max-width: 600px) 100vw, 600px" data-recalc-dims="1">

The pictured tattoo appears to be an SS Bolt, a white supremacist symbol derived from Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary organization in Nazi Germany. (Some social media users offered that the tattooed “SS” was just the latter part of a larger tattoo showing the KISS rock band’s somewhat similar logo. This argument doesn’t appear to be valid, however, as the SS symbol in the biker’s photograph does not appear to be preceded by the letter “I.”)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.2.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @18.2.5    6 years ago

I never said this particular guy met with trump, although I guess some other people erroneously made that claim. 

By the way, what I seeded doesnt make that claim either. '

The claim that is made in the seeded article is that Trump tweeted that he met with the group "Bikers For Trump". Then the photo at the bottom shows one of the Bikers For Trump members  with a nazi tattoo.  There is a photo of his face and he is named. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
18.2.7  Tacos!  replied to  lib50 @18.2.3    6 years ago
You flippantly dismissed overt Nazi support as if was no big deal. That's a problem.

Explain with evidence how it's a problem in 2018 in the United States, not 1933 in Germany. People have been walking around with nazi symbols on them for 70 years. Somehow the Reich has not risen to power yet.

Are you familiar with WWII and Nazi history?

Yes. Are you familiar with America and American history?

There about 1000 things that are different between America and the Germany where nazis rose to power. I'm not the least bit worried.

Today, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) estimates there are less than 8,000 people in KKK groups . And if anybody was likely to inflate the number, it would be the SPLC.

I don't have a number for nazi groups, but even it's ten times that and you add them together, that's less than 90,000 people. Now, even though I think that's 90,000 too many, we live in a country of 320,000,000 people (that's 320 millions) , so the nut jobs constitute 1/50th of 1% of the population. They're outnumbered by the Transgender  army alone! 

Combine this with the knowledge that Germany was a broken country - economically, spiritually, militarily - and that the United States is the strongest, freest country in the world and I don't need to sweat the occasional ex-con with an SS tattooed on his arm.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
18.2.8  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @18.2.6    6 years ago
I never said this particular guy met with trump, although I guess some other people erroneously made that claim.  By the way, what I seeded doesnt make that claim either.

Not trying to come down too hard on you, but you have a tweet from Trump saying he joined with hundreds of bikers and it's followed immediately by the picture. That strongly implies this is one of the guys who was there hanging with Trump. Even more, maybe they swapped stories about all the jews and blacks they've beaten up.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
21  MrFrost    6 years ago

I remember the right wing saying that Obama was a bad person because at some point in his life, he was in the presence of some pastor...(I don't remember the details), and the right said, "guilty by association"... 

But this is somehow different? 

Hypocrisy. Pure and simple. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
23  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Why quibble or express whether or not TRUMP and NEO-NAZIS are an item?

The 12-page quarterly newspaper calls itself "The Political Voice of White Christian America!" and has a well-known white supremacist symbol on its front page. The latest edition includes articles about Jewish links to terrorism, black-on-white crime and a man who claims to be Bill Clinton’s illegitimate child. An article near the end of the paper says that Trump’s candidacy is "moving the dialogue forward."

The publication's website says that its "number one goal" is to "stop white genocide."

Billy Gee @billygee12

"The Crusader" is the official newspaper of the KKK. # MAGA # DonaldTrump