╌>

Dr Pimple Popper removes 'tail' from woman, 22, that keeps growing back on her bum (NSFW)

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  6 years ago  •  26 comments

Dr Pimple Popper removes 'tail' from woman, 22, that keeps growing back on her bum (NSFW)

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT: Dr Sandra Lee, 47, treats a patient known as Taylor who comes to the clinic looking to get rid of a tail-like growth she has in between her butt cheeks

Dr Pimple Popper   - who found fame with stomach-churning videos - has removed a 'tail' that keeps growing back above a 22-year-old woman's bum.

In the latest instalment on the TLC channel, Dr Sandra Lee, 47, treats a patient known as Taylor who comes to the clinic looking to get rid of a tail-like growth she has in between her buttocks.

She has even nicknamed the growth 'Lizzie the Lipoma'.

The patient explains she has had the lump on her bottom since she was born but it grew bigger in her teenage years.

A doctor removed it in 2016 claiming it was a benign fatty tumour called a lipoma but it grew back.

0_PAYDR_PIMPLE_POPPER_TAIL_0002.jpg

A doctor removed the 'tail' it in 2016 claiming it was a benign fatty tumour but it grew back

0_PAYDR_PIMPLE_POPPER_TAIL_0007.jpg

Lipomas are harmless lumps that can grow anywhere on the body.

They don't normally need to be removed unless they cause a problem or a doctor suspects the lump could be something more sinister.

But in Taylor's case, the lump was seriously impacting on her self-image.

Desperate to have it removed and her self-confidence restored Taylor comes to Dr Lee for help.

But the worried doctor refuses to operate after her first consultation.

She said: "There's two warning bells. One is, why did this doctor remove this and then it came right back?

"And then the other big thing for me is, a regular lipoma does not appear at birth. You get that over time. There could be something else going on."

Doctor Lee orders MRI scan which shows there is a deposit of fat inside Taylor's spinal cord.

When Dr Lee offers to remove some of the tissue on the bump to make it more aesthetically pleasing, she warns that the procedure could disrupt Taylor's spinal cord.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2  Sparty On    6 years ago

We have a red hot pimple or two here on NT that need to be dealt with ..... pop that pimple!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3  Perrie Halpern R.A.    6 years ago

My daughters LOVE Dr. Pimple Popper. They live for the blackhead removals. They showed me a few vids and I have to say, kind of icky but rewarding to ( to any of us who have dealt with blackheads). I will not watch the lipoma removals. They are beyond gross. 

btw.. she has a whole youtube station. FUN FUN FUN!! LMAO!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3    6 years ago

I like watching Dr Pimple Popper. I think it's fascinating watching that stuff that oozes out of cysts, blackheads, boils, etc. I think it's amazing in the amount of goo that comes out of those things.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2    6 years ago

Yes! Another watcher!!! See, it's a club!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Release The Kraken @3.2.2    6 years ago

Really? That is a new one on me for phobias... although I have a phobia of answering machines. I become tongue tied when I get one.. ( yeah I know hard to believe).

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.2.4  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2    6 years ago

My ex used to wake me up from a sound sleep by performing amateur surgery on my back and then by being very vocal about the results. @#X%$!!!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @3.2.4    6 years ago

giggle

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.2.7  devangelical  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.2.1    6 years ago

good lord. I can't believe the number of views her videos have on youtube. 3 disgusting hours later.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
3.2.8  Freefaller  replied to    6 years ago
where the women looked like she had a hunch back

Lol I watched, it was a huge lipoma

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @3.2.7    6 years ago

3 hours, eh?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.2.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to    6 years ago

If it is the episode I am thinking of, the doctor did an amazing job.  Before the doctor removed the lipoma, she had to have someone with her when she drove as she could not turn her head.  What came out resembled imo was just a big blob.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.2.11  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.9    6 years ago

I learned something. Like why the blackhead my Dr. carved out of my back came back 2 years later. I'm about ready to auction off the removal rights to some interested party here. You know you really want to, dontcha.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3    6 years ago

She also has her own TV show now.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
6  sixpick    6 years ago

Pimple that looks like an ugly face.jpg

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7  Paula Bartholomew    6 years ago

Dr P. P. rocks!