╌>

BREAKING NEWS - Rod Rosenstein Reportedly At White House To Be Either Fired Or Resign

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  65 comments

BREAKING NEWS  - Rod Rosenstein Reportedly At White House To Be Either Fired Or Resign

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is resigning, according to Axios, which cited a source familiar with the matter.

"He's expecting to be fired," a source close to Rosenstein told Axios, the website reported Monday. He plans to step down, Axios reported.

This story is developing. Please check back for updates.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Let's get this constitutional crisis party started. 

-

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

Eh fuck it honestly. Our republic had a good run but human apathy and stupidity always wins in the end. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago
Let's get this constitutional crisis party started. 

keep dreaming... LOL  trump is not going to fall into that trap, he will not have to fire  rod rosenstein

once the fisa warrants are made public all signers have huge legal problems including rod rosenstein.

besides...    it is kinda hard to fire someone who has supposedly resigned.

but wait....  NOT resigned??

resigned or not resigned trump is not stupid enough to fire rod rosenstein before ol rod is forced to fire himself or wait for when the fisa release brings him down... no rush.

the master constitutional crisis plan?    is already an epic failure.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.2.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to    6 years ago

oh no worries there. that is already in the script / act one.

everyone who signed the fisa app  will be testifying soon enough  (grand jury)

obamas admin going down is act two. 

there is no way the fbi and doj did that on their own or without admin approval.

the cats are out of the bag and there is no way to put them back in again.

at this point, all trump really has to do is sit back and watch.

got popcorn?  enjoy the show :)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

By forcing this, I think Trump is guaranteeing a Democratic win in November. People are very tired of the asshole occupying the oval office. 

By the way, the rumor he is resigning is coming from the White House. Supposedly he says they will have to fire him. Either way, it is going to happen today, they say. 

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
2.1  GaJenn78  replied to  JohnRussell @2    6 years ago

I read a few minutes ago that he resigned verbally to Kelly

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @2    6 years ago

Fired or resigning, he is at least escaping from Trump Land.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.3.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.3    6 years ago
escaping

out of the pan into the fire... LOL

everyone who signed the fisa will be facing charges.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.3.2  MrFrost  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @2.3.1    6 years ago
everyone who signed the fisa will be facing charges.

For what exactly?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein headed to the White House on Monday expecting to be fired by President Donald Trump, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.

Trump himself was in New York for a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly.

The development comes three days after news reports indicating that last year Rosenstein had raised the idea of secretly recording Trump and of invoking the Constitution to have his Cabinet remove him  ..

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

Latest on this clown show is that Trump left to go to the UN and hoped Kelly would fire Rosenstein today (so Trump, being the complete chickenshit he is could blame it all on Kelly).   Kelly refused to do it so a meeting may or may not occur between Trump and Rosenstein on Thursday...but I wouldn't count on it, unless it's for a show of hugs-n-kisses for the cameras.  A Rosenstein exit right now, either by firing or resignation would be about the last thing this administration needs right now and even Scumbag isn't that stupid as to not realize that (although there's never any certainty in that assessment).  Now with another credible Kavanaugh accuser (who's backed up by a growing number of people who knew both her and Kavanaugh at Yale) it's imperative that Scumbag try not to do anything to give Dems another reason to call a time-out on the confirmation hearings.  BTW, like Scumbag and all sexual predators, it was inevitable (and I mentioned this here in another comment a week or so ago) that there'll be more than one Kavanaugh victim.  I suspect it's just a matter of time before another one comes forward. If Dems had tried to push a POS like Kavanaugh through Repubs would have burned the Senate down by now to prevent that nominee getting confirmed.  

Ender
Professor Principal
9  Ender    6 years ago

If I were him I wouldn't do shit. If trump wanted to fire me, go ahead.

I would never give him the satisfaction of a resignation.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10  Vic Eldred    6 years ago

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is resigning, according to Axios, which cited a source familiar with the matter."

Ya, ya, the source is Andrew McCabe and the reason for the BS story is to manipulate the President into firing Rosenstein so that hacks like "shifty" Schiff can try and build an obstruction case against Trump before the election.

Rosenstein isn't going anywhere. You heard it here first. The reporter at Axios will be eating humble pie Thursday night

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11  Raven Wing    6 years ago

Just read where Rosenstein will not be fired, nor has he resigned as of this afternoon. He will have a meeting with the President on Thursday when Trump returns from disheveling the UN.

Source: 

Rod Rosenstein’s Job Is Safe, for Now: Inside His Dramatic Day

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
12  lennylynx    6 years ago

Why would anyone NOT want to wear a wire when meeting with a pathological liar?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
12.1  MrFrost  replied to  lennylynx @12    6 years ago

True, Omarosa and Cohen both recorded trump. Makes sense though when dealing with someone that lies over 80% of the time.