Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

Via:  atheist  •  3 weeks ago  •  90 comments

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years
As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Ramirez said that, when both she and Kavanaugh were freshmen at Yale, she was invited by a friend on the women’s soccer team to a dorm-room party. She recalled that the party took place in a suite at Lawrance Hall, in the part of Yale known as Old Campus, and that a small group of students decided to play a drinking game together. “We were sitting in a circle,” she said. “People would pick who drank.” Ramirez was chosen repeatedly, she said, and quickly became inebriated. At one point, she said, a male student pointed a gag plastic penis in her direction. Later, she said, she was on the floor, foggy and slurring her words, as that male student and another stood nearby. (Ramirez identified the two male onlookers, but, at her request, The New Yorker is not naming them.)

A third male student then exposed himself to her. “I remember a penis being in front of my face,” she said. “I knew that’s not what I wanted, even in that state of mind.” She recalled remarking, “That’s not a real penis,” and the other students laughing at her confusion and taunting her, one encouraging her to “kiss it.” She said that she pushed the person away, touching it in the process. Ramirez, who was raised a devout Catholic, in Connecticut, said that she was shaken. “I wasn’t going to touch a penis until I was married,” she said. “I was embarrassed and ashamed and humiliated.” She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
1  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    3 weeks ago
A classmate of Ramirez’s, who declined to be identified because of the partisan battle over Kavanaugh’s nomination, said that another student told him about the incident either on the night of the party or in the next day or two. The classmate said that he is “one-hundred-per-cent sure” that he was told at the time that Kavanaugh was the student who exposed himself to Ramirez. He independently recalled many of the same details offered by Ramirez, including that a male student had encouraged Kavanaugh as he exposed himself. The classmate, like Ramirez, recalled that the party took place in a common room on the first floor in Entryway B of Lawrance Hall, during their freshman year. “I’ve known this all along,” he said. “It’s been on my mind all these years when his name came up. It was a big deal.” The story stayed with him, he said, because it was disturbing and seemed outside the bounds of typically acceptable behavior, even during heavy drinking at parties on campus. The classmate said that he had been shocked, but not necessarily surprised, because the social group to which Kavanaugh belonged often drank to excess. He recalled Kavanaugh as “relatively shy” until he drank, at which point he said that Kavanaugh could become “aggressive and even belligerent.”
The only question now is how many more of Kavanaugh's victims will feel safe to come forward when they realize that he was a serial sexual predator.  Shitbags like Trump and Kavanaugh leave a trail of them.  

WallyW
1.1  WallyW  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1    3 weeks ago

This is old and discredited news. Too little, too late. But let them keep it up and watch the electoral backlash against the Democrats.

[deleted]

Thrawn 31
1.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  WallyW @1.1    3 weeks ago
But let them keep it up and watch the electoral backlash against the Democrats.
[Removed]

Ed-NavDoc
1.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  WallyW @1.1    3 weeks ago

Just another Democrat inspired witch hunt in the making.

WallyW
1.1.3  WallyW  replied to  WallyW @1.1    3 weeks ago

Are cartoons banned here?  I've seen some pretty nasty stuff from some left wing members stay up.

Skrekk
1.1.4  Skrekk  replied to  WallyW @1.1    3 weeks ago
This is old and discredited news.

An interesting claim given that there are several corroborating witnesses as well as others who heard what Kavanaugh did to Ramirez.

Cerenkov
1.1.5  Cerenkov  replied to  Skrekk @1.1.4    3 weeks ago

There are many more witnesses who said it never happened. She's a liar and she's trash.

Skrekk
1.1.6  Skrekk  replied to  Cerenkov @1.1.5    3 weeks ago
She's a liar and she's trash.

Please do more slut shaming.   The election is in a few weeks.

WallyW
1.1.7  WallyW  replied to  Skrekk @1.1.4    3 weeks ago

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there has not been a single corroborating witness so far in this sordid mess. And whatever Kavanaugh might have done to Ramirez is hearsay and worthless information.

WallyW
1.1.8  WallyW  replied to  Skrekk @1.1.6    3 weeks ago
 The election is in a few weeks.
True, and the voters are becoming increasingly disgusted with the Democrats and their Russian style tactics and dirty tricks.

1.1.9  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Cerenkov @1.1.5    3 weeks ago
There are many more witnesses who said it never happened.

All but one of whom were conveniently not there.  Mark Judge is the only eye-witness (okay, alleged) and he's refusing to testify and, of course, the republicans are happy as pigs in shit to not force him to do so.  There's a good reason why Judge is afraid to come forward and put under oath:  he'd have to either tell the truth and become another target of death threats or lie and go to jail for perjury.  

1.1.10  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  WallyW @1.1.8    3 weeks ago
True, and the voters are becoming increasingly disgusted with the Democrats and their Russian style tactics and dirty tricks.

It's kinda sweet (albeit pathetically so) that you're telling yourself that.  

Texan1211
1.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1.1.9    3 weeks ago

Even Ford's friend who allegedly at the party said she never met Kavanaugh or went to any party he attended.

Ford's friend would not lie about something like that, would she?

Trout Giggles
1.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Cerenkov @1.1.5    3 weeks ago

How would you know she's trash? Do you know her personally?

lady in black
1.1.13  lady in black  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.12    3 weeks ago

Because she had the audacity to make the accusation (not acquisition as orange conman traitor in chief tweeted) a republican man of sexual abuse.

Ed-NavDoc
1.1.14  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  lady in black @1.1.13    3 weeks ago

Oh yeah, a accusation 35 years in the making! Yep, just brims with reliability!

MrFrost
1.1.15  MrFrost  replied to  Cerenkov @1.1.5    3 weeks ago
She's a liar and she's trash.

So, you know her personally? 

1.1.16  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.11    3 weeks ago
Even Ford's friend who allegedly at the party said she never met Kavanaugh or went to any party he attended.

Of course, you must have a source for that so let's have it.  

1.1.17  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1.2    3 weeks ago
Just another Democrat inspired witch hunt in the making.

Just another case of republican whistling past the graveyard. 

1.1.18  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  WallyW @1.1.7    3 weeks ago
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there has not been a single corroborating witness so far in this sordid mess.

You really need to get out of the rightwing pukefunnel.  Mark Judge is certainly a corroborating (albeit hostile as he's refusing to come forward for obvious reasons).  His only public statement was a weak-ass "he never saw nothin'" despite having written extensively about sex and alcohol  in his tell-all book.  His refusal to come forward voluntarily and Grassley's refusal to subpoena him speak loudly about how much he's feared by the Kavanaugh Kabal. A bunch of people have come forward who clearly remember the story of Kavanaugh's pecker peccadillo. These were people who heard of it in essentially real time and it has been a subject of discussion among them ever since Kavanaugh's nomination was announced.  Republicans are determined to sandbag any effort to actually have these charges examined closely.  Again, calling in the FBI is the way to go and that's absolutely not what's going to happen.  That single fact alone tells us how desperate republicans are to bury this thing as fast as possible and ram that POS into the Supreme Court.  Yes, it is disgusting but that's who they are.  

Skrekk
1.1.19  Skrekk  replied to  WallyW @1.1.7    3 weeks ago
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there has not been a single corroborating witness so far in this sordid mess.

Ford has 4 signed affidavits which support her, Julie Swetnick says she has at least 2 corroborating witnesses, and the New Yorker report about Ramirez identified several people who heard about the sexual assault contemporaneously.

However those things only really matter if Kavanaugh is ever prosecuted for his crimes and that seems unlikely.    For the SCOTUS nomination it's just a matter of whom you find more credible.....and it's abundantly clear where you stand on that.

MrFrost
1.1.20  MrFrost  replied to  Cerenkov @1.1.5    5 days ago
There are many more witnesses who said it never happened.

There are billions of people who never saw it happen, that doesn't mean it DIDN'T happen. I have to ask though...How exactly did they WITNESS something NOT happening? SMH

Vic Eldred
1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1    3 weeks ago

Gee, I would like to hear from him.  The Committee will vote on Kavanaugh at 9AM Friday morning, with a possible vote before the US Senate as early as next Tuesday.  Ford may not show up Thursday and Ramirez will definitely not testify before the Committee. Maybe someday we can take a close look at the allegations and the people who made them.

1.2.1  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2    3 weeks ago
Gee, I would like to hear from him. 

Which "him?"  Grassley refuses to allow any corroborating witnesses be examined by the committee.  And, of course, Scumbag refuses to authorize an FBI investigation for obvious reasons.  It's telling that the accusers all would welcome that investigation while the accused is scared shitless of one.  That ought to tell you something if truth mattered to you.  

Skrekk
1.2.2  Skrekk  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2    3 weeks ago
Ramirez will definitely not testify before the Committee.

Actually she's offered to testify but Grassley's staff won't return her attorney's calls and Grassley has said that only Ford will be allowed to testify.

Vic Eldred
1.2.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Skrekk @1.2.2    3 weeks ago

Grassley later told reporters his attorneys are contacting the individual. “Our lawyers are on it right now, our staff investigators. ... I can’t say anything until they get done,” he said.  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/26/avenatti-releases-graphic-kavanaugh-allegations-calls-for-new-delay.html

Skrekk
1.2.4  Skrekk  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.3    3 weeks ago
Grassley later told reporters his attorneys are contacting the individual. “Our lawyers are on it right now, our staff investigators. ... I can’t say anything until they get done,” he said.

He's lying.   His staff hasn't returned any of the calls from Ramirez' attorney and Grassley still says that no other victims or witnesses will be allowed to testify.   And he still wants a committee vote on Friday.

This article was updated earlier today but as of mid-afternoon today Clune says nothing has changed:

Staff members for the Republicans on the committee have refused to speak with Ramirez’s two lawyers about how to proceed, according to a letter dated Wednesday and provided to The Denver Post by a Washington, D.C., communications firm. Instead, Republican staff have demanded that Ramirez and her attorneys “provide her evidence” first, according to the letter.

“Ms. Ramirez has not conducted an investigation to gather materials that she now somehow can present, gift-wrapped, to the Committee,” wrote William Pittard, the Washington, D.C., attorney who is representing Ramirez along with Boulder attorney John Clune. “She is not a litigant and she is not partisan.”

Clune appeared on a number of cable and network television new shows Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. He told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that he scheduled a phone conference with members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, but only the Democratic members called in.

“I don’t know what else you can do if they are not going to engage,” Clune said of the committee’s Republican members.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/09/26/deborah-ramirez-senate-judiciary-committee-testify/

Vic Eldred
1.2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Skrekk @1.2.4    3 weeks ago
He's lying.   His staff hasn't returned any of the calls from Ramirez' attorney and Grassley still says that no other victims or witnesses will be allowed to testify.   And he still wants a committee vote on Friday.

Ramirez attorney?  We are talking about Swenick. Whether or not other ALLEGED victims (you made a slip there) will be allowed to testify is beside the point. They are investigating Swetnick. That is a fact!

Skrekk
1.2.6  Skrekk  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.5    3 weeks ago
Ramirez attorney?

See your comment at 1.2.   Why did you state that "Ramirez will definitely not testify before the Committee" if she wasn't the one you were talking about?

You sound even more confused than the GOP claims these rape victims are.

2  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    3 weeks ago

So, now comes Michael Avenatti with news of yet another Kavanaugh victim (wha'd I tellya?) whose story is to be revealed sometime today.  Avenatti has a way of delivering the goods so this ought to be interesting.  Meanwhile we've been "graced" with his yearbook entry, and it's a "beaut:"

What. An. Over-privileged. Over-entitled. Egotistic. Disgusting. Prick. 

By the way, "Renate" is one of the 65 women who backed up this Scumbag and is now having some serious second thoughts about his "character." 

[Renate Schroeder] Dolphin only learned about this inside joke a few days ago. In a statement, she said, “I learned about these yearbook pages only a few days ago. I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way. I will have no further comment.”

No wonder the Scumbag had to have Kavanaugh.  Not only does he see him as his "get out of jail" card on the SC but they're both cut from the same filthy cloth.   

Texan1211
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2    3 weeks ago

Gee, maybe Kavanaugh should have been arrested and sentenced to life in prison for being a teenager!

W-a-h.

MrFrost
2.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    3 weeks ago

Right? We need to change the laws so everyone 17 and under can do whatever they want with no consequences at all! 

2.1.3  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    3 weeks ago
Gee, maybe Kavanaugh should have been arrested and sentenced to life in prison for being a teenager!

Not sure about that but he sure doesn't deserve a lifetime appointment to the highest court of the land if any of these charges hold up.  And we're learning that (no surprise here) this kind of conduct continued to be his pattern for at least into his early college years and we're bound to hear of more disgusting behavior as time goes on.  Pricks like this stay pricks all their lives and his political activities* before he became a judge certainly bear witness to that. 

*I specifically refer to his being a part of the republican thuggery who went down to FL to disrupt the recount in 2000.  

Texan1211
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.1    3 weeks ago

Sure thing, and that sounds so smart, too!

Sentence every teen who ever drinks or acts up at a party to life.

SMMFH

Texan1211
2.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.3    3 weeks ago

IF they hold up.

I don't see how they possibly could when it is ONLY a she said/he said case.

Even her friend denies ever meeting Kavanaugh or being at any party with him in attendance.

And yet, Democrats are willing to ruin his reputation on basically NOTHING.

They must all feel so PROUD.

Disrupt the count?

Phhhtttttt. 

That dog don't hunt either.

Man, get over a freaking election already.

Skrekk
2.1.6  Skrekk  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.5    3 weeks ago
And yet, Democrats are willing to ruin his reputation on basically NOTHING.

So "Democrats" are to blame for the fact there there are at least 3 female contemporaries of Kavanaugh who credibly claim that they were raped or sexually assaulted by him?

Perhaps you can explain what the "Democrats" had to do with any of that?

They must all feel so PROUD.

I'm not a Dem but I'm very proud of the women who are keeping a rapist off the court.    Why aren't you?

Texan1211
2.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.6    3 weeks ago

Please name the three women you now claim that Kavanaugh raped or sexually assaulted.

Skrekk
2.1.8  Skrekk  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.7    3 weeks ago
Please name the three women you now claim that Kavanaugh raped or sexually assaulted.

Good lord.    Willful ignorance doesn't even begin to describe that comment.

2.1.9  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.8    3 weeks ago
Willful ignorance doesn't even begin to describe that comment.

It's a common winger deflection tactic--keep demanding information or proof for things  that have already been presented time and time again.  

Texan1211
2.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.9    3 weeks ago

While the left wing continues to convict without trials or real evidence.

Why doesn't ANYONE corroborate Ford's story, even her friend?

All we have is she said/he said.

Sorry, that doesn't cut it.

Credible?

What makes any of the stories credible, in your opinion?

2.1.11  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.10    2 weeks ago
While the left wing continues to convict without trials or real evidence.

Why doesn't ANYONE corroborate Ford's story, even her friend?

All we have is she said/he said.

Sorry, that doesn't cut it.

Credible?

What makes any of the stories credible, in your opinion?

Taking these in order:

This is not a trial.  It's a matter what standard should be met for a seat on the SC.  The only standard Kavanaugh has met is to be a door mat for the back entrance to the building

We don't know what corroboration there might be since the FBI never did interview and never will any of the people Ford mentioned being at the party

No, we've got she said and he blubbered and shouted and whined and moaned (if a woman had put on a disgusting display like that we know what you would have said about her)

Sorry, you're qualified to decide what "cuts it."

Yes, at least more so by orders of magnitude to that blustering, lying prick you support

Just watching how the two people handled themselves and the fact that she wants a full investigation and he certainly doesn't and the fact that he's been a lying POS all his life.  

2.1.12  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.5    2 weeks ago
I don't see how they possibly could when it is ONLY a she said/he said case.

Of course you don't.  It's programmed in. 

2.1.13  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.4    2 weeks ago
Sentence every teen who ever drinks or acts up at a party to life.

What's with the constant hysterics and deflection?  Oh, wait.  Never mind. 

Texan1211
2.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.12    2 weeks ago

Simply present ANY evidence other than Ford's that puts Kavanaugh at the p[arty, where and when the alleged party took place.'

I'm betting that you can't provide even THOSE basics.

Take a shot at it if you want to.

Or can.

Texan1211
2.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.13    2 weeks ago

You mean the left's hysterics over a woman's unsubstantiated claims?

Tessylo
2.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.11    2 weeks ago

'No, we've got she said and he blubbered and shouted and whined and moaned (if a woman had put on a disgusting display like that we know what you would have said about her)'

Kavanaugh was quite the whiny crying little bitch wasn't he?  

2.1.17  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.14    2 weeks ago
Simply present ANY evidence other than Ford's that puts Kavanaugh at the p[arty, where and when the alleged party took place.'

Simply provide ANY evidence that his accusers are lying. 

2.1.18  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.16    2 weeks ago

It was so awful I think even his supporters should be embarrassed even though they seem to lack an embarrassment gene.  

Texan1211
2.1.19  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.17    2 weeks ago

You really don't understand how things work, do you?

It is on the accuser to prove it, not the accused.

SMMFH

2.1.20  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.19    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
2.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.20    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

2.1.22  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.15    2 weeks ago
You mean the left's hysterics over a woman's unsubstantiated claims?

I sincerely hope neither you nor  your daughters or sisters (if any) are ever in her situation and are subjected to people like you.   

Texan1211
2.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.22    2 weeks ago

Yeah, I hope that EVERYONE doesn't get raped or assaulted.

I also hope every victim reports crimes when they occur.

And I also hope that no one has to go through with what Kavanaugh had to go through without a single corroborating witness.

Tessylo
2.1.24  Tessylo  replied to  Skrekk @2.1.8    2 weeks ago
'Good lord.    Willful ignorance doesn't even begin to describe that comment.'
jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

2.1.25  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.21    one week ago
It is obvious you'll never have to worry about it then.

Oooo, time for a bit-o-snark, eh?  How pathetic.  

Texan1211
2.1.26  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.25    one week ago

Don't like it?

Awwwwww……...

Looks like my giveadamn is busted.

2.1.27  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.26    one week ago
Don't like it?

Au contraire.  It's always a welcome sign of failure. 

Texan1211
2.1.28  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.1.27    one week ago

If you mean the failure of Democrats to stop Kavanaugh from being confirmed, you really, really nailed it!

Kudos to you on that!

LMAO

2.1.29  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.23    5 days ago
Yeah, I hope that EVERYONE doesn't get raped or assaulted.

And yet stand up for the assailant when they are.  Nice.  

3  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    2 weeks ago

More evidence (as if any more were needed) that Kavanaugh's guilty and the WH knows it:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/white-house-limits-scope-fbi-s-investigation-allegations-against-brett-n915061

This, of course, is in direct conflict with what was demanded by Flake and agreed to by the Judiciary Committee.  And it's also yet another example of the Giant Scumbag-in-Chief's lying.  

Texan1211
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3    2 weeks ago

Aw.

Still pissed that Ford's account can not be verified by anyone, even her friend?

The FBI will find what they found in the previous investigations into Kavanaugh--nothing.

And he will be confirmed, so you'll have achance to bitch about that for the next few years.

3.1.1  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1    one week ago
Still pissed that Ford's account can not be verified by anyone, even her friend?

You seem to be operating under the (very rightwing) premise that repeating a lie often enough makes it true.

Texan1211
3.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.1    one week ago

Probably does seem like it to you.

Please tell me which witnesses placed Ford and Kavanaugh at the same party.

Tell me all about how her own friend claims to have not met Kavanaugh or been at any party with him and Ford present.

Tell me where and when the party took place.

These are FACTS. Not a single person puts Kavanaugh at any party with Ford, on some uncertain date, at an uncertain time and God-knows-which-place.

XDm9mm
3.1.3  XDm9mm  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.1    one week ago

Well, if you're so adamant, please post the name of ONE individual that can corroborate the allegations of Dr. Ford as it relates to her claim of assault, at some place in Maryland, at an unknown time and date.

The people that Dr. Ford herself named as having the ability to corroborate her allegation, including a life long friend has neither supported and in the case of her friend has refuted Dr. Ford.

The name of one individual that can corroborate the claim of sexual assault at the gathering Dr. Ford has claimed will be sufficient.

Texan1211
3.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.3    one week ago

Uh, humina, humina, I think it was this one, no wait a minute, maybe it was that one.

Well, SOMEBODY somewhere said something at some time about something!

Texan1211
3.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.3    one week ago

Have you noticed the crickets?

LMAO!

3.1.6  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.2    one week ago
Please tell me which witnesses placed Ford and Kavanaugh at the same party.

Since none of those witnesses were ever interviewed by the FBI we'll never know. 

Tell me all about how her own friend claims to have not met Kavanaugh or been at any party with him and Ford present.

I can tell you that that's a lie.  A lie that keeps being repeated (see above about thinking that somehow makes it become true in rightwing world).  Leland Keyser's only comment was that she didn't remember this particular party but, again, since she was never interviewed no one will ever know her full account.

Tell me where and when the party took place.

Tell me how you're certain none of this ever happened.  Tell us why you think a man making an  unhinged, self-pitying, angry, slobbering, blubbering, partisan rant as a defense convinces you as opposed a calm, careful and honest (including admitting and explaining why some details were fuzzy) from a woman who never betrayed any partisan motive for her allegation didn't matter.  Tell me how she, who welcomed a further investigation, had less credibility than he who was scared shitless of one and needed to have it be a sham as it turned out to be.   And, then, tell us all why you're so happy the FBI wasn't allowed time and free rein enough to make a real attempt to find out the truth.  

3.1.7  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.4    one week ago
Uh, humina, humina, I think it was this one, no wait a minute, maybe it was that one. Well, SOMEBODY somewhere said something at some time about something!

These lies are getting even more sloppy.  Keep it up.  

Texan1211
3.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.6    one week ago

Keyser swore she never met Kavanaugh not attended any party where he and Ford were attending.

Try again!

Texan1211
3.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.7    one week ago

Just because Ford's story was totally uncorroborated by anyone doesn't mean she was lying.

But she does have a faulty memory.

Texan1211
3.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.6    one week ago
Report: Lawyer says Christine Blasey Ford's classmate has ...
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/09/22/report-lawyer-says...
Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford. Ms. Keyser hopes this ...

Jasper2529
3.1.11  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.6    one week ago
Leland Keyser's only comment was that she didn't remember this particular party but, again, since she was never interviewed no one will ever know her full account.

She certainly was interviewed by the FBI:

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/1/leland-keyser-christine-blasey-fords-friend-interv/

https://www.today.com/video/fbi-kavanaugh-investigation-who-will-they-interview-1333644355878?v=railb&

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/politics/deborah-ramirez-fbi-kavanaugh/index.html

Texan1211
3.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.11    one week ago

Isn't it funny what a 10-second Google search can turn up--if you try?

I think it must be too hard for some!

3.1.13  seeder  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.12    5 days ago

Isn't it funny how a 10-second "talk" or "interview" with the FBI is worthless?

That's must  have been the standard the FBI  used to come back in barely half the time allotted to them for this "investigation" to conclude they "couldn't find" anything to corroborate Dr. Ford's story.  But, since that was the mandate given to the FBI by the WH, who's surprised with the result?  This whole nomination process was a sham from the start.  Shitbag needed KavaBOOF on the SC to try to save his ass from what Mueller is going to tell the country.

livefreeordie
3.1.14  livefreeordie  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.13    5 days ago

There is nothing to save Trump from other than a radical left who would assassinate Trump if they had the opportunity 

Texan1211
3.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.1.13    5 days ago

And the incessant whining continues.

You demanded an investigation and got one. Because it didn't produce the results YOU demand, the investigators are at fault?

And pray tell, how does Kavanaugh being seated on SCOTUS affect the Mueller investigation? Is Mueller going through SCOTUS now?

MrFrost
3.1.16  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.9    5 days ago
But she does have a faulty memory.

Probably a lot more accurate than the falling down drunk idiot that was trying to rape her. 

Texan1211
3.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.16    5 days ago

Hmm..doesn't remember when or where it happened. Didn't seem too sure of even the year it happened. Couldn't remember how reporters got her therapist's notes. 

And NO ONE else remembers the party happening as she described it.

Not even her good friend who she left stranded with supposedly drunk rapists!

321steve
3.1.18  321steve  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.17    5 days ago
doesn't remember when or where it happened. Didn't seem too sure of even the year it happened. Couldn't remember how reporters got her therapist's notes. 

yep and Kavanagh couldn't remember iit and other stuff either. Who would have guessed that 35 years later you wouldn't remember everything. Well gee now we know eh ? Hey I just remembered its past lunchtime. bye 

PS: Please do Not ask me what I did 35 years ago cause I doubt I remember many details either especially after I'd been drinking. Hell half the time I didn't remember then what I had done, where I had gone or who I was with so sure as heck don't expect me to remember now.  

PS: Thankfully these days I'm alcohol free, and still alive and healthy. BTW: also available for a judgeship...LOL

Texan1211
3.1.19  Texan1211  replied to  321steve @3.1.18    5 days ago

I wouldn't expect someone to remember every detail. But where and when, yes.

And I would expect her good friend to ask her why she left her alone at the party. Which didn't happen.

livefreeordie
3.1.20  livefreeordie  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.19    5 days ago

And perhaps why you would go to a party wearing your wet swimsuit underneath your clothes as Ford claimed

321steve
3.1.21  321steve  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.19    5 days ago
But where and when, yes.

I agree those are important points. One would think that would be remembered. When I think back to like my aunt and uncle's house about at that time frame though I can picture it, I know about where it was, I have NO idea of the address and honestly doubt I could find it in person or on a map I also have no street names that I remember for them and for myself times run together easily. I lived and worked in Fl for 17 years, it seems like 10. 

But if I knew a person and then found that person on top of me pulling at my cloths and running their hands over my body, I do think I would still remember that name and that person. 

That is just how I am. I also understand everyone is different. 

PS: I also drank a lot and there were many times I Never did remember what the hell I'd done. So there is that as well. 

I know I don't know what happened then and I doubt any of us truly ever will. 

So IMO: Time for us all to deal and move on. 

Thanks have a nice rest of the day

Split Personality
3.1.22  Split Personality  replied to  livefreeordie @3.1.20    5 days ago

Who said the swim suit was wet, and what significance would there be if it was?

Just came back from food shopping and saw at least 3 women wear clothes over their swimsuits at the market.

It's apparently quite common in cities in hotter climates.

Ender
3.1.23  Ender  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.22    5 days ago

I have done the same. I wear my swimsuit under my clothes and go to where ever I need before we go out on the boat. I have put my clothes back on and went places if needed.

livefreeordie
3.1.24  livefreeordie  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.22    4 days ago

Ford had stated that she had been swimming prior to going to the party and that she was wearing that swimsuit at the party under her clothes.

I'm 70 and have never seen a woman wear a swimsuit that she was wearing in the water under her clothes.

charger 383
3.1.25  charger 383  replied to  livefreeordie @3.1.24    4 days ago

In much younger days I had a girlfriend who did that and when I quickly changed into a suit at the boss's end of project party she without warning Grabbed me and in the pool we went.   It ended up being a great evening.

321steve
3.1.26  321steve  replied to  livefreeordie @3.1.24    4 days ago
I'm 70 and have never seen a woman wear a swimsuit that she was wearing in the water under her clothes.

When we were tenagers we used to pile into cars and drive out to the strip mines to go swimming, there was really no place to change cloths out there and considering it was a mix of boys and girls who went we all wore bathing suites under our cloths, some of us wore cut offs but the girls all had bikinis under their clothes, After swimming we'd sit on towels on the drive home and finished getting dressing once we'd dried off from the ride some.

I guess we all had different pasts.

321steve
3.1.27  321steve  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.22    4 days ago
It's apparently quite common in cities in hotter climates

It is, I lived in Fl (for 17 years) now phoenix (11 years) but in Florida it was everywhere most of the year here there seems to be less of it, Duu no wonder we dont have anywhere to swim in like the ocean of Fl.

O I miss FL !!!

LOL 

charger 383
3.1.28  charger 383  replied to  321steve @3.1.26    4 days ago

I saw some of how the rich kids did it and I'm glad I grew up a Redneck KID

321steve
3.1.29  321steve  replied to  charger 383 @3.1.28    4 days ago
I saw some of how the rich kids did it and I'm glad I grew up a Redneck KID

Where I grew up, we had no rich kids, we were all poor. A small town in the middle of the midwest surrounded by corn fields and baseball fields. No real commerce and a crappy long term economy. I left when I was 18 and never moved back. I wanted a life and worked to have one. That meant not going backward. Hell I still know people sitting in that same small town today still waiting, wanting an wishing the government would fix their world. Sad.. I knew better long ago. Make your own way, dont expect anyone else to do it for you including or especially the government.

WOW a blast from the past... 

Back to now, later