╌>

WHY YOU NEED NEW CONSERVATIVE SOCIAL MEDIA & SEARCH

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  6 years ago  •  116 comments

WHY YOU NEED NEW CONSERVATIVE SOCIAL MEDIA & SEARCH
Have you been a victim of censorship? If you are a conservative, it is almost certain Facebook, Google, Twitter or another high tech company put some type of restriction on the information you need. Your posts may be blocked or shadowbanned. Perhaps, important news is hidden from you. It is a matter of freedom or tyranny. Many people are asking, what is the solution? Read more at https://mobile.wnd.com/2018/09/why-you-need-new-conservative-social-media-search/#DXXAvwCOcJg28wEq.99

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Have you been a victim of censorship? If you are a conservative, it is almost certain Facebook, Google, Twitter or another high tech company put some type of restriction on the information you need. Your posts may be blocked or shadowbanned. Perhaps, important news is hidden from you. It is a matter of freedom or tyranny. Many people are asking, what is the solution?

USA.Life social network and 1776Free.com search engine are the answer to Facebook, Google and Twitter censoring Christians, conservatives and liberty.

These new sites are being built by Steven Andrew, a Silicon Valley technology and Christian leader. He set up a crowdfunding page to launch the sites and people are chipping in to save our freedoms. Already, they have exceeded $200,000.

When Andrew saw Facebook block tens of millions of his posts from followers, he decided to use his Internet business and leadership skills to make these pro-America alternatives.

How can these new sites save the Internet for you and your loved ones? Here are three important reasons why you need USA.Life and 1776Free.com.

1. Freely Share Life, Liberty and Happiness

Andrew found big tech blocks pro-American values. Your God-given rights are being restricted. Important things like God, family values, securing the borders for your safety, gun rights, life, the Constitution and traditional marriage are being attacked by these big tech companies. A report found Google gave 96% liberal news against President Trump. This affects elections.

USA.Life and 1776Free.com use a Pro-America Algorithm (TM), so you can always share and find life, liberty and happiness. You can freely talk about American values, without being restricted. This makes you and your loved ones safe, strong and blessed.

2. Privacy

News reports reveal Facebook, Google and others track almost all private details of your life. This spying is unAmerican.

However, USA.Life and 1776Free.com give you privacy. Only a minimal amount of information is used. If you delete something, it is deleted. There is no selling of your personal data to third parties.

3. Real News

Liberal big tech companies updated their algorithms, so conservatives get less traffic, according to reports. They promote fake news outlets, which is a danger to national security.

USA.Life and 1776Free.com are different. They give you real news, so you know the truth about what is going on. You and your family gain real knowledge.

Learn More

Without USA.Life and 1776Free.com, your freedom and privacy could be lost forever. However, the Internet can be saved if 58,000 people give $10, or if 5,800 supporters give $100.

New members are joining every day by signing up for a free account. Joining now gives users access to preferred usernames and project updates.

Don’t be trapped with anti-American Facebook, Google and Twitter, sign up today. With these new sites, you help save the USA.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

“Andrew passionately believes like our founding fathers that God gives us liberty. In addition to being a Christian leader, he has extensive business and technical leadership experience to the Fortune 500 and start ups, including for Cisco, Stanford, Sega and Better Homes and Gardens, where he has successfully led and provided strategy for multi-million dollar initiatives.”

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.1  Skrekk  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

[Removed]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Skrekk @1.1    6 years ago

1776free.com is going to be a real search engine when it comes on line.  It will compete with google and us conservatives will certainly use it.  You all said to create our own whe we talked about anti conservative bigotry and bias on google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.  and now it’s happening.  

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.1.2  Skrekk  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    6 years ago

I think it's great that you folks will finally have a search engine to find only the "facts" which support your own private reality.    No doubt it will include facts like Hillary ran a pedophile ring out of the basement of a DC pizzeria which lacks a basement, and the fact that the universe was created by a great sky fairy in 4004 BC on a Tuesday.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Skrekk @1.1.2    6 years ago

[Removed]

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  Krishna    6 years ago

Andrew passionately believes like our founding fathers that God gives us liberty.

What the Lord giveth, the Lord can taketh away!

--Munchkins, Book 3, verse 7.0

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna @2    6 years ago

USA Life will be a great Facebook alternative for many of us.  Just as in other areas where liberals have created or taken over different groups covering a variety of issues from women to law, civil and human rights, retirement, minority groups, religious liberty, and now social media conservatives have created our own alternative groups covering those issues from our perspective and that the SPLC calls several of them hate groups is a badge of honor for us.   

epistte
Junior Guide
3  epistte    6 years ago

This looks a lot like spam for USALife and 1776Free.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @3    6 years ago

It’s simply an article covering the fact that they are going to exist soon and that we can soon tell google, Twitter, and Facebook what kind of unnatural acts they can do with themselves.  You a told us that the big social media were private companies and had no obligation to protect anyone’s free speech rights and that if we didn’t like  it, we should create our own and now someone with experience in the industry is doing just that.  

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
3.1.1  Skrekk  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    6 years ago
It’s simply an article covering the fact that they are going to exist soon and that we can soon tell google, Twitter, and Facebook what kind of unnatural acts they can do with themselves.

Stovepiping-r-us.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

Wonderful !! It's about time the conservative people have some thing besides fox to turn to as a conservative based news conglomerate. Thanks for sharing this.

I am so tired of hearing the hypocritical argument that "All the news outlets are liberal"  Gee too bad guess what live what you preach, its a free country if you dont like the businesses or how they choose to operate, start your own, after all that is the american way.

No, bake me that cake,,, Gee it works both ways !'

lol

But, How many years did it take ? 

New conservative outlets  ya say ?    Great !

I wish you good luck ! 

However, If it all turns radicel it will just be more destructive tools of the powers that divide us for their own profit and power very quickly. 

Best of luck.

PS: AS a true independant I have NO outlets dedicated to me that I know of. It's OK I weed thru both sides every day. Some where in there is usually some reality.Although the further left, and right some people take it the harder the reality seems to be to find. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4    6 years ago

I’m also eagerly looking forward to the actual arrival of the much anticipated new Fox Nation news discussion site.  

Sophomore Guide
4.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    6 years ago
I’m also eagerly looking forward to the actual arrival of the much anticipated new Fox Nation news discussion site.  

Might this be what you are talking about ?

I found this earlier today when I was checking for it but I have not signed up or taken the time to check the site out yet. 

I think this maybe the awaited new site though. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.1    6 years ago

Nope.  This insider has been around awhile.  Fox Nation hasn’t launched yet.  

Sophomore Guide
4.1.3  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.2    6 years ago
This insider has been around awhile.  Fox Nation hasn’t launched yet.

Ok thanks 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.3    6 years ago

21st Century Fox executive John Nallen said Fox Nation will launch in late fall, pre-election.

While the company still hasn't said how much it will cost, Fox News is making more details available about the subscription service it is ramping up to launch, Fox Nation.

John P. Nallen, CFO of parent company 21st Century Fox, said Thursday that the service will launch in the late fall, but prior to the midterm elections in early November.

"We know there's a market for this product," the exec said at the Goldman Sachs Communacopia in New York.

Nallen said the service will be "more in depth" than the Fox News television channel and won't just be a stream of the linear channel. At times, he said, the service will broadcast longer versions of interviews that aired on the channel.

The channel will offer "a different lineup entirely on Fox Nation than what's on Fox News currently," he said. "So, I see it as a completely adjacent package."

On Wednesday, Fox News announced that many of its biggest stars will provide "exclusive content" for the service, including popular opinion hosts like Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and the cast of the morning show Fox & Friends.

"Fox News has an incredibly loyal audience and we are confident our super fans will enjoy exclusive content helmed by the personalities they know and trust, which they will have access to watch anytime and anywhere," John Finley, senior vp development and production, said in the announcement.

Last week, the network said that firebrand contributor Tomi Lahren will transition her online franchise "Final Thoughts" onto the service and will launch a new segment, "First Thoughts," that will air at 9:30 a.m. on the East Coast.

Nallen, who will serve as COO of the entity known as New Fox once the company's sale to Disney goes through, spoke more broadly about Fox News as a business. "It's the cash flow engine of New Fox, there's no secret about that," he said. "It's a great business, whether you like it or not — the brand itself is in the news many times."

two things of note,

It's going to be a "subscription service"

and there is apparently no longer any mention of a live interactive social media experience like NT.

Sophomore Guide
4.1.5  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Split Personality @4.1.4    6 years ago

two things of note,

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard it was a subscription service and especially that it would not be interactive. So to me and what I was looking for sounds like a fail. I'll check out the link to the Fox newschat that I found instead thanks again.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.6  Split Personality  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.5    6 years ago

Yes, Fox Chat has had it's issues but it's still around and the chats are similar too what you find on Google and Yahoo news.

Sophomore Guide
4.1.7  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Split Personality @4.1.6    6 years ago

Fox Chat has had it's issues but it's still around

That's actually kind of surprising. If this is the same FOX newschat room I tried to participate in a few years back it was not much more than an echo chamber. NO liberals were allowed to post much of anything . Progressives were cast out and liberals were shut down and censored.  Echo Chamber !!

I'll probably still check it out when I get a chance and feel like it. Thanks

PS: I stay as far away from Goggle as possible and always have even on my cell phone I use a different search engine. Googles too damn nosy for my taste.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.8  Split Personality  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.7    6 years ago
Googles too damn nosy for my taste.

Amen to that Steve, Amen...

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
5  Bob Nelson    6 years ago

This is WONDERFUL!

Soon, the wacko right will never, ever be confronted with reality.

Oh, wait....

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Bob Nelson @5    6 years ago

That’s what current social media, the msm, and other sites do. They use algorithms and screeners of various types to shield themselves from having to be exposed to or hear from certain religious and political points of view.  These views won’t be hidden or banned from the new search engine and social media site.  That’s a good thing. 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
5.1.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1    6 years ago

MAKE alex jones GREAT AGAIN

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
5.1.2  Fireryone  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1    6 years ago

It's a giant safe space for conservatives.  It's a echo chamber in the making.

I'm sure it will yuuugggee.

Save Me Jebus
Freshman Silent
6  Save Me Jebus    6 years ago

Will this be as hilariously entertaining as Conservapedia?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Save Me Jebus @6    6 years ago

Conservapedia is a great site.  Much better than Wikipedia.  

Save Me Jebus
Freshman Silent
6.1.1  Save Me Jebus  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    6 years ago

It is a great site. I go on it anytime I need a hearty laugh. Pure comedic gold.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
7  Phoenyx13    6 years ago

maybe the conservative minded can stop whining about Facebook, Twitter and Google now ? or will they still play the "victim card" ?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @7    6 years ago

No.  We will simply eventually abandon places were our stuff, political or religious is banned or shadow banned on the personal whim of single individuals be they the CEO’s of big social media companies or little fact checkers like D. Van Zandt.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
7.1.1  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.1    6 years ago
No.  We will simply eventually abandon places were our stuff, political or religious is banned or shadow banned on the personal whim of single individuals be they the CEO’s of big social media companies or little fact checkers like D. Van Zandt.

so you will stop whining about Facebook, Twitter, Google etc since you now have your conservative alternatives ?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @7.1.1    6 years ago

Once they are up and running, you bet.  In the meantime those big ones you mention will still face investor desertion due to their actions.  As well as possible federal anti trust actions but not regulations.  And we’ll still rip on small minded idiot bigots who think they know something about media when really they are clueless jerk wads like D. Van Zandt and others like him at  politifact and snopes.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
7.1.3  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.1.2    6 years ago
Once they are up and running, you bet.

hopefully they'll be up sooner than later - this deck of "victim cards" seems to be never ending and it's pathetic at best.

In the meantime those big ones you mention will still face investor desertion due to their actions.  As well as possible federal anti trust actions but not regulations.

businesses are allowed to run as they see fit, just like this website, correct ?

And we’ll still rip on small minded idiot bigots who think they know something about media when really they are clueless jerk wads like D. Van Zandt and others like him at  politifact and snopes.  

so the whining will always continue... *sigh* ... i guess that deck of "victim cards" is rather large. Just a side note: the world isn't really out to persecute the conservative minded nor the religious, that would be in their imaginations.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
7.1.4  lady in black  replied to  Phoenyx13 @7.1.1    6 years ago

They'll have their "safe space" from big ole bad FB, Twitter and Google....

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @7.1.3    6 years ago

The world isn’t but some individuals are.  D. Van Zandt and those like him on similar sites and their kool aid drinking devoted cult like following at snopes, politifact, etc. are.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
7.1.6  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.1.5    6 years ago
The world isn’t but some individuals are.  D. Van Zandt and those like him on similar sites and their kool aid drinking devoted cult like following at snopes, politifact, etc. are

that's a great imagination you have - do you have any solid proof to back up these claims ? i'm sure if you do - you'll present it now.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
7.1.7  Phoenyx13  replied to  lady in black @7.1.4    6 years ago
They'll have their "safe space" from big ole bad FB, Twitter and Google....

that's what it seems like they need... oddly i've been told only those "evil liberals" need those "safe spaces"... maybe i was given wrong information...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @7.1.6    6 years ago

Well what D. Van Zandt writes at MBFC is strictly his own personal whim and opinion based on his own personal bigoted anti Christian and anti conservative biases.  He has no professionals, no media experts, no anything except an occasional like minded volunteer.  Politifact and snopes aren’t any better.  Look at the disclaimer at the MBFC site they use to try to avoid getting a lawsuit by some party they injure some day. I can’t wait for that day.  Few things would give me more pleasure here than seeing that site lose a suit and get shut down.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
7.1.9  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.1.8    6 years ago
Dave Van Zandt obtained a Communications Degree before pursuing a higher degree in the sciences.

now i see why you hate him so much - he is educated (remember, being educated apparently means being "elite", right ?) and doesn't seem to believe in mythology as fervently as many of the conservative minded.

He has no professionals, no media experts, no anything except an occasional like minded volunteer. 

wait ... isn't the media "evil" and "bad" ? now you are whining that this person doesn't have a media expert ? keep your story straight please. btw, he has 5 volunteers as it says on his page.

his methodology also states this:

When calculating bias we are not just looking at political bias, but also how factual the information is and if they provide links to credible, verifiable sources

i guess this means you particularly love sites that don't provide factual information or provide credible, verifiable source links

also states this on the site:

There would be two reasons to change a source’s rating. One being that we noticed or re-reviewed the source  and saw something we missed or perhaps the source changed. Since the election of 2016 some sources have changed affiliation or moved further left or right. We try to make adjustments when we see this

so it looks like things aren't set in stone - and your beloved sources can improve their ratings by providing factual information and credible, verifiable source links... maybe your sources just choose not to do this and it's Dave Van Zandt's fault ?

plus this is on the site:

The first 500 or so sources reviewed were picked by the reviewers and were mostly balanced. The last 1500+ sources added have been submitted by users. We have found that right wing sites are submitted for review more. Significantly more! We review what we get. We would love to have more left wing sites submitted for review to provide more balance. Further, prior to and after the election of 2016 there was an explosion of fake right wing websites, many of which originate in the country of Macedonia. We have added several hundred of these sites to our questionable list, which leads to far more right wing sites being listed at this time.

so it looks like they are doing their research, and also trying to stop the spread of fake news from foreign countries - apparently you think this is a bad thing ?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @7.1.9    6 years ago

I would make no effort to appease his mindless hate filled biases.  If I had a site I’d wear criticism from jack asses like him and his volunteers as a badge of honor.  I would openly brag about getting a negative rating from him as a positive street credibility with my peers.  To me the lower he rates a site the better that site is. He’s a secular progressive pro science anti religion bigot who is bigoted against conservatives and the alternative media as well.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
7.1.11  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.1.10    6 years ago
He’s a secular progressive pro science anti religion bigot who is bigoted against conservatives and the alternative media as well.

so you are upset that he verifies facts and doesn't fervently believe in mythology ? that doesn't sound like a logical reason to be upset with someone, sounds more like emotions and feelings - something i'm told only applies to liberals. Are you stating you are upset because he's bigoted against "fake news" and things that can't be verified with facts/logic/evidence ?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
7.2  lady in black  replied to  Phoenyx13 @7    6 years ago

No, they continue to make "victim noises"

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
8  Studiusbagus    6 years ago

This will be fun watching.

Since Fox is dumping everything but the news division.it will be interesting to see if Disney will turn over the keys to the thugs again and watch another ghetto rise as Fox watched the last one.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9  Tacos!    6 years ago

Nothing wrong with a little competition. Interesting to see the lefties threatened by it. Just can't tolerate people with a different point of view.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @9    6 years ago

All to true.  

Also, what remains after the sale to Disney will be Fox 🦊 over the air network, FX, National Geographic, Fox Sports One, Fox Business Network, Fox News Channel, and the new Fox Nation.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
9.2  pat wilson  replied to  Tacos! @9    6 years ago
Interesting to see the lefties threatened by it

Who's threatened ?

Just can't tolerate people with a different point of view.

Then you'll surely enjoy xx's new social media sites ! I can hardly wait, can you ?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  pat wilson @9.2    6 years ago
I can hardly wait, can you ?

I definitely believe there needs to be more competition in the space and I hope they come up with something that can achieve that. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @9.2.1    6 years ago

Me too.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.2.2    6 years ago

[deleted]

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
9.3  Studiusbagus  replied to  Tacos! @9    6 years ago
Interesting to see the lefties threatened by it.

I'm curious. Why would you think the lefties would be threatened by a streaming site that is not interactive?

Because the name is Fox Nation do you think it will be the same social network site that was turned in to a ghetto by the last inhabitants? Nope, Fox learned what a losing situation that was and they nor Disney are interested in making that mistake again.

Just think...they might even stream Sarah Palin for your dues....oh wait, she tried that already.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Studiusbagus @9.3    6 years ago

New is good.  Competition is good.  Can’t wait to see people leaving Facebook and google.  

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
9.3.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.3.1    6 years ago

Leaving Facebook and Google for what?

There's nothing interactive about Fox Nation. It's a streaming site for steaming piles for the uber ignorant stupid enough to pay them for propaganda.

They just can't think of enough ways to separate the stupid from their money.

NUTFLIX . lol

lady in black
Professor Quiet
9.3.3  lady in black  replied to  Studiusbagus @9.3.2    6 years ago

It's just a "safe space" for whiners who can't handle the truth.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.3.4  Tacos!  replied to  Studiusbagus @9.3    6 years ago
Why would you think the lefties would be threatened by a streaming site that is not interactive?

I'm glad you asked. I think the Left is threatened any time the Right finds a new forum to share their ideas. They have been for a long time. It was true when radio stations no longer had to provide "equal time" and conservative talk radio took off. It was true when cable news developed and Fox News took off.

It is true now on YouTube where there are actually more successful conservative vloggers than liberals. The Left has the Young Turks but after them, it falls off fast. The Right has tons of people, though most get demonetized, notifications fail, and videos are taken down with no explanation.

And of course we see liberals in the tech companies freaking out over conservative election victories (See Google execs crying about Trump) and bending over backward to more strictly police conservative voices on their sites.

We can also see it in the rush to mock the concept in this seed (or conservatives as a general matter). In 8 , you said something about thugs and ghettos that I confess made no sense to me. In 9.3.2 ., you called the potential audience (presumably conservatives) "stupid." In 10.1.2 , you call it "Nutflix" with the users being the "super deranged" and anyone publishing content on the site will apparently be a "Svengali" - a fictional villain iconic for dishonestly fooling, seducing and exploiting his victim.

That's a lot of hostility to be anything but threatened. But you're not the only one.

Another user attacks the idea by discrediting it in advance, suggesting it will be fake conspiracy theories, and also oddly feels the need to attack religion generally in 1.1.2 . That attack continues in 3.1.1 , with the "stovepiping" comment. Another user, at 5 , suggests it will be an echo chamber for the "wacko right." A respondent says so explicitly in 5.1.2 . Another user says it will be "hilariously entertaining" in 6 , but I'm pretty sure that's intended as sarcasm because news isn't generally supposed to be hilarious. Still another in 7 says conservatives can now "stop whining" and pretending to be victims.

Again, it's a lot of hostility and it leads me to believe our resident leftists feel threatened by it. That's not surprising with as many stories as we see about leftists feeling unsafe and threatened by all sorts of things we used to consider ordinary. I think that's kind of a shame because the Left in this country used to embrace the free flow of ideas and expression. Now they seek desperately to control it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.3.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Studiusbagus @9.3.2    6 years ago

I’m talking USA Life and 1776 free social media and search engine.  

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
9.3.6  Studiusbagus  replied to  Tacos! @9.3.4    6 years ago
I'm glad you asked. I think the Left is threatened any time the Right finds a new forum to share their ideas.

Sorry, I just don't agree with that. In regards to conservative talk radio frankly I don't think anyone on the left really cares about conservative talk radio as a whole. 

It's when the lies perpetuated by the likes of individuals such as Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and several others spew lies that are parroted over and over and over even though it's been debunked for weeks....hence the rabid stupidity.

and anyone publishing content on the site will apparently be a "Svengali" - a fictional villain iconic for dishonestly fooling, seducing and exploiting his victim.

Yep, svengalis. Palin was great at it.

You say it's hostile...convenient word but not accurate. Almost like several others here that use any objection by a Liberal as Hate. 

And if you want to police verbage in opinions may I suggest a more even hand approach? This is not the first time that response falls on deaf ears.

Want a new platform? More power to you. But if you want to believe the seeder to think that Fox Nation as it was will rise from the ashes than join the delusion club. Fox new that it was turned in to a lawless ghetto by the right wingers and then they migrated to NV and now here.

While NV was closing there was plenty of right wingers that actually said they were going to take over NT and liberals be damned. Jonathon, Colt, Marine, and several others have already been dismissed. 

So, I'd be happy to see those people as well as this seeder find their home.. There will be plenty of conservatives of quality left here to debate, laugh, and learn with after the rest are gone.

I'm not going to get in to a back and forth with you about this, but you deserved a reasonable response from me.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.3.7  Tacos!  replied to  Studiusbagus @9.3.6    6 years ago
like several others here that use any objection by a Liberal as Hate.

So you do have an objection, then. You could simply ignore it. You could simply not take part. Instead you want to express your "objection."

Your words, not mine.

if you want to police verbage in opinions

I don't think I was trying to police anything per se. That is, I wasn't trying to shut anyone up exactly. It was more like I saw something and had an opinion about it that I felt like saying out loud.

may I suggest a more even hand approach?

I wasn't trying to be even-handed for the reason I stated above.

I saw multiple people expressing anti-conservative prejudice and I pointed it out. One of the reasons I do this - I think - is because I used to identify some with liberals. In particular, I'm a fan of the part of liberalism that derives from the word "liberty." I wasn't trying to provoke a debate with anyone or anything like that but it does disappoint me that liberals no longer care about liberty unless it's abortion.

So my comment was for my own satisfaction and was aimed at the people who I know will agree with me (like the seeder). I know I'm not going to shame anyone on the Left into dialing back their prejudice. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.3.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @9.3.4    6 years ago

And now they have MBFC to protect their sensitivities to certain political and religious viewpoints they don’t like and greatly fear.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.3.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @9.3.4    6 years ago

Bravo!  jrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif  Well said.  jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @9    6 years ago
Interesting to see the lefties threatened by it.

Who is threatened by it? I have been telling [deleted] like the seeder to create their own social media companies for years.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
10  pat wilson    6 years ago

Buh Bye

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @10    6 years ago

I’m not going anywhere soon.  I plan on being here forever or be the last conservative to leave and turn out the lights when the party 🎈 is over. We will have to just find a way to get along for the foreseeable future.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
10.1.1  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @10.1    6 years ago
We will have to just find a way to get along for the foreseeable future.  

I get along fine with everyone, including the mis-guided, there's room in this world for all. smile.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
10.1.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  XXJefferson51 @10.1    6 years ago
We will have to just find a way to get along for the foreseeable future.  

Should have thought about that some time ago. 

I plan on being here forever or be the last conservative to leave and turn out the lights when the party 🎈 is over.

That might be YOUR plan, I think the moss on the rocks is pretty slippery in your part of the stream.

And after all the bullshit about the new Fox Nation....I think it's hilarious that you seem to think it's going to be the social website that the last ghetto was...it's not. It's a subscription site for streaming all your favorite svengalis.
NUTFLIX for the super deranged.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
10.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  pat wilson @10.1.1    6 years ago

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
11  MrFrost    6 years ago

Very cool, now the cons can have their safe space, fact free zone. I would imagine that it will be an endless stream of, "liberals", "clinton", "benghazi" and "Obama". I wonder if they will hand out free comfort puppies. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
12  MrFrost    6 years ago
Have you been a victim of censorship? If you are a conservative, it is almost certain Facebook, Google, Twitter or another high tech company put some type of restriction on the information you need.

All of these companies are privately owned, they can censor whoever they want. Also, might want to let trump know about twitter, he apparently didn't get the memo. But since it was brought up, trump is censoring my voice by blocking me on twitter, which is illegal. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @12    6 years ago

Are you claiming you can not post on Twitter at all?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
12.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @12.1    6 years ago

Federal judge ruled that trump cannot block users on twitter because it's a violation of the 1st amendment. Go look it up.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @12.1.1    6 years ago

Very nice, but that isn't what I asked.

Maybe you can read my post again so you might understand better what I did ask.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @12.1.1    6 years ago

Let’s see what the Supreme Court says. The White House.gov can’t block anyone but his personal account should be as free to do so as you or I am to do that.  

epistte
Junior Guide
12.1.4  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1.3    6 years ago
Let’s see what the Supreme Court says. The White House.gov can’t block anyone but his personal account should be as free to do so as you or I am to do that.

The courts have already spoken on this issue,

Apart from the man himself, perhaps nothing has defined President Trump’s political persona more than Twitter .

But on Wednesday, one of Mr. Trump’s Twitter habits — his practice of blocking critics on the service, preventing them from engaging with his account — was declared unconstitutional by a federal judge in Manhattan.

Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald, addressing a novel issue about how the Constitution applies to social media platforms and public officials, found that the president’s Twitter feed is a public forum. As a result, she ruled that when Mr. Trump or an aide blocked seven plaintiffs from viewing and replying to his posts, he violated the First Amendment.

If the principle undergirding Wednesday’s ruling in Federal District Court stands, it is likely to have implications far beyond Mr. Trump’s feed and its 52 million followers, said Jameel Jaffer, the Knight First Amendment Institute’s executive director and the counsel for the plaintiffs. Public officials throughout the country, from local politicians to governors and members of Congress, regularly use social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook to interact with the public about government business.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
13  Thrawn 31    6 years ago

Stop being a [deleted] and create your own platform, then you can be the censor. What the fuck is so hard about this? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @13    6 years ago

That’s what USA LIFE and 1776 free are all about.  Undoing the censorship of the bicoastal  liberal elite.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
13.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.1    6 years ago
Undoing the censorship of the bicoastal  liberal elite.

By doing exactly the same in reverse, though something tells me the conservative sites will be even more strict to only pushing their own beliefs than Google or any other competent search engine. The conservative search engines will have no problem blocking anything they deem as the slightest bit liberal or progressive. They will be conservatives new fact free zones, just like they like it. When facts don't fit their preconceived ideology they're the first thing to be discarded by those who don't want truth, they simply want their ears tickled. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
13.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.1    6 years ago
That’s what USA LIFE and 1776 free are all about.  Undoing the censorship of the bicoastal  liberal elite.  

Yeah, I clearly remember that part in the Declaration of Independence, and once again reinforced in the Constitution. Do you actually think before you type? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @13    6 years ago

Im not interested in censoring anyone.  I’m simply into fighting it, [deleted]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
13.2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.2    6 years ago
Im not interested in censoring anyone.

Uh huh. 

removed for context

SO START YOUR OWN FUCKING PLATFORM WITH NO STANDARDS OR TOS.

epistte
Junior Guide
13.2.2  epistte  replied to  Thrawn 31 @13.2.1    6 years ago
SO START OUR OWN FUCKING PLATFORM WITH NO STANDARDS OR TOS.

I wonder why Jefferson-for-XX will get to advertise on his Conserva-book site as a way to pay the bills, or will it be a subscription service when there are no TOS or limits of what can be said?  Maybe something on the darknet might work. 

It's glaringly obvious that he doesn't understand free speech limits and what constitutes censorship on private property.

user image
Freshman Silent
13.2.3    replied to  Thrawn 31 @13.2.1    6 years ago
SO START OUR OWN FUCKING PLATFORM WITH NO STANDARDS OR TOS.

E.A                       Wow   Wow WOW!!!   

So when a Citizen  states that they have a fear for Free Speech, the retort is " Start your OWN Nation "

And that ACLU Reps response is?

[deleted]

user image
Freshman Silent
13.2.4    replied to  @13.2.3    6 years ago
  So when a Citizen  states that they have a fear for Free Speech, the retort is " Start your OWN Nation "

[deleted]

[Meta comments (comments about] the [site or its members) are always off-topic.]

epistte
Junior Guide
13.2.5  epistte  replied to  @13.2.3    6 years ago
And that ACLU Reps response is?

When will you understand what is covered by free speech protections and what isn't covered? Are you an American citizen?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.2.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @13.2.2    6 years ago

I have no web site.  Why make stuff up? [deleted]

[Members shall not engage in badmouthing Newsvine or ex-Newsvine members in any manner.]

epistte
Junior Guide
13.2.7  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.2.6    6 years ago
removed for context

If you bothered to read what I said instead of what you thought that I said you will notice that I never said that you had a website.  I only said that you have no free speech rights on the web on a site that you do not own. It is an unanswered 1st Amendment question what free speech rights that we do have on the web because we access it via a private ISP and not the government. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.2.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @13.2.7    6 years ago

Then I guess it’s a 1st amendment question that needs to find its way to the SCOTUS.  

epistte
Junior Guide
13.2.9  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.2.8    6 years ago
Then I guess it’s a 1st amendment question that needs to find its way to the SCOTUS.  

Do you not understand that there must first be a test case that works its way through the appeals courts and is considered to be ripe for a SCOTUS decision via a writ of certiorari.

You should have learned this in high school civics class, or in Schoolhouse Rock.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.2.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @13.2.9    6 years ago

[deleted]  What did you think find it’s way before the Supreme Court meant exactly?  Clearly it will have gone through the requisite steps to find its way there.  That didn’t need to be spelled out to most members here.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.2.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.2    6 years ago

With very limited success it seems.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.2.13  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.2.6    6 years ago

Why badmouth that place when it was better than the present place is now since it’s sad demise.  NV closing was the worst thing that ever happened here.  And it has nothing to do with its former members many of whom are my friends coming here.  

user image
Freshman Silent
14      6 years ago

[deleted]

[please read the CoC] for [pertinent information]

Meta [comments (comments about the site or its members) are always off-topic. ( regardless of the authors option )]

[Moderators are members too.]

[You have the option] to [go to Metafied or Heated Debate to complain in, not any article] that [appears on] the [Front Page]

[If you continue this behavior it will result in a summary suspension.]

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
14.2  lennylynx  replied to  @14    6 years ago

Wow EA, that's 5 violations within 40 minutes!  You have certainly been a bad, bad boy...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lennylynx @14.2    6 years ago

Whatever.  We conservative members here have no issue at all with what he said.  

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
14.2.2  lennylynx  replied to  XXJefferson51 @14.2.1    6 years ago

Did I complain about what he said?  Unlike you whining, sniveling righties, I've never reported any comment, ever, here or at the Vine.  Now go run to the mods, D4D, about my horrible insult.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
14.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  @14    6 years ago

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

user image
Freshman Silent
14.4    replied to  @14    6 years ago

[deleted]

user image
Freshman Silent
14.4.1    replied to  @14.4    6 years ago

[deleted]

user image
Freshman Silent
14.4.2    replied to  @14.4.1    6 years ago

[deleted]

user image
Freshman Silent
15      6 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
16  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

“3. Real News

Liberal big tech companies updated their algorithms, so conservatives get less traffic, according to reports. They promote fake news outlets, which is a danger to national security.

USA.Life and 1776Free.com are different. They give you real news, so you know the truth about what is going on. You and your family gain real knowledge.”

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
16.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @16    6 years ago

ok, let’s get this seed back on topic.