╌>

Trump mocks Christine Blasey Ford at Mississippi rally

Category:  News & Politics

By:  tessylo  •  6 years ago  •  103 comments

9197dca0-94e1-11e6-9718-4d4a4a2e45f0_US-   David Knowles   10 hours ago  

Trump attacks Christine Blasey Ford at Mississippi rally

President Trump  is done playing nice with Christine Blasey Ford.

At a Tuesday rally in Southaven, Miss., Trump attacked the credibility of Ford, one of three women to accuse his Supreme Court nominee   Brett Kavanaugh   of sexual assault.

“How did you get home? I don’t remember,” Trump said, mocking Ford’s answers before the Senate Judiciary Committee. “How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where’s the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know. But I had one beer, that’s the only thing I remember.”

With the crowd laughing and cheering his impression of Ford, Trump then turned serious.

“And a man’s life is in tatters. A man’s life is shattered,” Trump continued. “His wife is shattered. His daughters who are beautiful, incredible young kids — they destroy people, they want to destroy people. These are really evil people.”

59a1eb49b75a7db4b9eaf8f7481d2a91
President Trump at a rally in Southaven, Miss. (Photo: Evan Vucci/AP)

Trump’s comments marked a departure from his strategy of avoiding any criticism Ford’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Hours after Ford detailed her allegation of Kavanaugh’s drunken sexual assault at a party when the two were in high school, Trump offered Ford praise.

“I thought her testimony was very compelling and she looks like a very fine woman to me, very fine woman,” Trump told reporters in the White House last Friday following Ford’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee. “It was an incredible moment I think in the history of our country. But certainly [Ford] was a very credible witness. She was very good in many respects.”

Trump   came to Mississippi   to try to avert an embarrassing loss in the Senate for Republicans in the deep-red state, throwing his weight behind incumbent Sen.  Cindy Hyde-Smith. Facing a three-way race between Democrat Mike Espy and far-right Republican state Sen. Chris McDaniel, Hyde-Smith basked in the president’s support. Trump, however, spent far more time discussing Kavanaugh’s confirmation process than Hyde-Smith’s candidacy. 

Earlier Tuesday, Trump praised Kavanaugh as “an outstanding person” who has been “very brutally treated,” and lamented what he described as an unfair playing field for men in the #MeToo era.

“It is a very scary time for young men in America when you could be guilty of something you may not be guilty of,” Trump  told reporters  on the White House lawn before boarding Marine One. “This is a very, very — this is a very difficult time.”

The F.B.I. is currently looking into the allegations against Kavanaugh and is expected to wrap up its investigation this week.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  author  Tessylo    6 years ago

Isn't he starting to sound like Hitler at these 'rallies'?

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.1  Skrekk  replied to  Tessylo @1    6 years ago

"I could rape someone on 5th Ave and not lose any supporters."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  author  Tessylo    6 years ago

'Earlier Tuesday, Trump praised Kavanaugh as “an outstanding person” who has been “very brutally treated,” and lamented what he described as an unfair playing field for men in the   #MeToo   era.

“It is a very scary time for young men in America when you could be guilty of something you may not be guilty of,” Trump  told reporters  on the White House lawn before boarding Marine One. “This is a very, very — this is a very difficult time.”

Scary time for over-privileged white boys having to be accountable for raping and sexually assaulting women.  

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Tessylo @2    6 years ago
“It is a very scary time for young men in America when you could be guilty of something you may not be guilty of,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn before boarding Marine One. “This is a very, very — this is a very difficult time.”

What he meant to say was that it's a scary time for those young men who underestimate the impairment level of their victims.  Perhaps a stronger dose of drug-laced beer might keep those pesky bitches from remembering anything from the night of their assault.  For those young men who prefer to rub their junk in the unsuspecting faces of their victims, they only need to make sure that those sitting around watching and laughing, will have their backs later in life when they need corroboration for any and all dialogue revealed in a formal, federal-type setting. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.1  author  Tessylo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1    6 years ago

So many date rape drugs around now that these over privileged little pricks didn't have then - like roofies.  

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.1.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.1    6 years ago

Bill Cosby enjoyed a great deal of success around that time with the ladies...thanks to his neighborhood 'lude supplier.

And just for the record, I was a huge Cosby supporter when the allegations about him were becoming known.  I was of the opinion that by continuing to date Bill Cosby, many of his victims condoned his use of party pharmaceuticals.  But as other women came forward, and more particularly those who suspected they had been drugged, but chose to never associate with him again, the true scope of his depravity became clear.

Jerry Verlinger
Freshman Silent
2.2  Jerry Verlinger  replied to  Tessylo @2    6 years ago

At first Trump said this about Dr. Ford......
“I thought her testimony was very compelling and she looks like a very fine woman to me, very fine woman,” Trump told reporters in the White House last Friday following Ford’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee. “It was an incredible moment I think in the history of our country. But certainly [Ford] was a very credible witness. She was very good in many respects.”

......and now we hear this. 

The man is a nut, He is 72 years old and he has lost it.

He's a con artist, and that's all he knows

His ultimate con is he got himself elected as the Presidency of the United States ....and now we have to pay for our stupidity.

We'll be lucky if he doesn't get us into a war.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
2.2.1  cjfrommn  replied to  Jerry Verlinger @2.2    6 years ago

Stating the truth for sure!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Jerry Verlinger @2.2    6 years ago

and now we have to pay for our stupidity.

The only ones who should be paying is the EC.  Hopefully the next time anyone of them are up for reelection, they are sent packing.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  author  Tessylo    6 years ago

“And a man’s life is in tatters. A man’s life is shattered,” Trump continued. “His wife is shattered. His daughters who are beautiful, incredible young kids — they destroy people, they want to destroy people. These are really evil people.”

I'm sure his wife is thinking - my god, I married a rapist.

His poor daughters, they have a scumbag for a father.  They're the ones I feel for, not phony piece of shit Kavanaugh or his wife, she married the scumbag, too bad, so sad for her . 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @3    6 years ago
I'm sure his wife is thinking - my god, I married a rapist.

I wish people wouldn't use that language. No one has accused Kavanaugh of rape, nor of course is there any proof he raped anyone. 

We don't have to lower ourselves to right wing "logic"  ("Obama is a Muslim")

There are some speculations in the media today that Trump went overboard with his mocking Ford last night BECAUSE he believes it is shoring up Republican support for right wing candidates in the coming elections. Supposedly some polling shows that some races have tightened and the reason is that liberals have "gone too far" about Kavanaugh. 

I am all for attacking trump, the worst president in US history, and attacking Kavanaugh for the believability of Ford and Kavanaugh's obvious lying, but we have to do it within the parameters of what is known. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  author  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    6 years ago

I wish you wouldn't have excused Kavanaugh by saying he and Judge were joking when Kavanaugh attempted to rape Ms. Ford while Judge looked on.  He attempted to rape Ms. Ford but she managed to escape  

Actually, your words:  'It just sounds to me more like they meant to scare her or mess with her for laughs than actually rape her. Bill Maher implied something similar on his show Friday when he said he thought the Democrats went too far in accusing Kavanaugh of attempted rape.'
I don't care what you or Bill Maher imply - IMHO nobody went too far by accusing Kavanaugh of attempted rape - attempted rape is attempted rape.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    6 years ago

When you call someone a rapist it means that they raped someone.

If you even said "attempted rapist" it would have been better. 

I am not excusing Kavanaugh at all . I do believe that Kavanaugh committed a sexual assault on Ford. 

At this time when all the easily offended on the right are rallying around "unfair" descriptions of Kavanaugh, I don't think liberals and progressives should give them an excuse to believe the POS president and right wing media. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.2    6 years ago

Bottom line is that Trump should have just kept his mouth shut about both of them.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.4  author  Tessylo  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.1.3    6 years ago

I agree with you Ed.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1.5  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.2    6 years ago
When you call someone a rapist it means that they raped someone.

Well since there is no "rape" law, it is actually "sexual assault", and actual penetration is not required to sexually assault someone....  I fail to see the difference between someone who tried and failed, and someone who accomplished the violation.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.1.6  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.4    6 years ago

My Lord! I feel a coronary coming on! My Heart, my heart! Just kidding... Seriously though, if it did not involve politics, we could probably get along fairly decently. A good day to you.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.7  author  Tessylo  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.1.6    6 years ago

Again, I agree with you.  A good day to you sir as well.  

luther28
Sophomore Silent
4  luther28    6 years ago

This is a new low, even for the idiot in chief.

Though I do not quite know what I find more disturbing, His blither blather, or the crowds applauding Him for His unmitigated ignorance.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  JohnRussell  replied to  luther28 @4    6 years ago

There are a lot of stupid people in America, and the majority of them support President* Trump. That is the only reasonable way to explain his "popularity". 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  luther28 @4    6 years ago

He has hit "a new low" so many times that Guinness is creating a new entry.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5  author  Tessylo    6 years ago

"These are really evil people.”  No, Rump, you and the majority of the gop are really evil people.  

lady in black
Professor Quiet
6  lady in black    6 years ago

POS orange conman traitor in chief is scum of the earth, how anyone thinks this subhuman is a good president is beyond my comprehension.  He is a disgrace to the office of the President.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1  author  Tessylo  replied to  lady in black @6    6 years ago

He's also a disgrace to the human race.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @6.1    6 years ago

If he actually had to enter the human race, he would get a deferment for bone spurs and go golfing instead.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.3  author  Tessylo  replied to    6 years ago

When it comes to trump and golfing, I always see him as the judge in Caddyshack when he moves the ball into a more favorable position and tells the caddy, 'don't count that, I was interfered with'

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to    6 years ago

Anytime he plays against someone, I'm sure they are briefed with....."Let the Wookie win."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.5  author  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.4    6 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif absolutely loved that in Star Wars

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.6  author  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.4    6 years ago

Han: Let him have it. It’s not wise to upset a Wookie.
C-3PO: But sir. Nobody worries about upsetting a droid.
Han: That’s cause a droid don’t pull people’s arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookies are known to do that.
C-3PO: I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the Wookiee win.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.5    6 years ago

Me too.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.6    6 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

cms5
Freshman Quiet
7  cms5    6 years ago

The President is very WRONG here and NEVER should have let those words fall out of his mouth. It is not okay to mock anyone who has endured sexual abuse. While I may understand the point he was attempting to make...he certainly missed the mark by a mile. I used to make fun of Obama and his teleprompters - now I find myself wishing that Trump would stick to his! There's no way those words would have appeared there. I believe he should apologize for what he has said. Immediately.

On the other hand, a lot of comments made here are also in very poor taste and rather juvenile. Surely there are better, and more intelligent, ways to express your disdain for the POTUS or the nominee for the SCOTUS.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1  author  Tessylo  replied to  cms5 @7    6 years ago

'On the other hand, a lot of comments made here are also in very poor taste and rather juvenile. Surely there are better, and more intelligent, ways to express your disdain for the POTUS or the nominee for the SCOTUS.'  

This is just a social media site - you should speak to some of your buds regarding 'in very poor taste and rather juvenile' regarding their Donald Rumpsplaining and phony lying sack of shit Kavanaugh victim shaming/defaming tactics.   

cms5
Freshman Quiet
7.1.1  cms5  replied to  Tessylo @7.1    6 years ago
This is just a social media site

Does that excuse comments that are in poor taste or rude?

you should speak to some of your buds regarding 'in very poor taste and rather juvenile' regarding their Donald Rumpsplaining and phony lying sack of shit Kavanaugh victim shaming/defaming tactics

The majority of 'buds' that I interact with here usually don't comment in poor taste, nor do they resort to juvenile tactics. Granted, everyone is entitled to have a bad day once in a while.

Maybe you'd like to focus on the first paragraph I posted...I'd be more than willing to have a conversation with you.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.2  author  Tessylo  replied to  cms5 @7.1.1    6 years ago

Sounds like some on here have a lot of bad days with their 'in very poor taste and rather juvenile' postings and behavior.  

luther28
Sophomore Silent
7.1.3  luther28  replied to  cms5 @7.1.1    6 years ago

Usually I do not jump into these little frays but, the President set the precedent for poor taste and bad behavior long before this site existed.

I agree, His lack of sense, compassion and intelligence does not give us license to behave in the same manner, (here comes another but) He is only reaping what He has sown and to date is deserving of every barb.

Respect is something earned not given, if Mr. Trump would care to be respected, then He should give us a reason to do so and begin acting like a human being. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.4  author  Tessylo  replied to  luther28 @7.1.3    6 years ago

jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif I cannot disagree with one single word.  Kudos.  

cms5
Freshman Quiet
7.1.5  cms5  replied to  luther28 @7.1.3    6 years ago
I agree, His lack of sense, compassion and intelligence does not give us license to behave in the same manner, (here comes another but) He is only reaping what He has sown and to date is deserving of every barb.

You had me here...and then lost me. We all know that Trump isn't going to visit this site to view these barbs.

Since I obviously do not understand the 'Trump's an ass - so we can be asses too' thing happening here - I will move along and let you all enjoy your little party. Cheers!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.6  author  Tessylo  replied to  cms5 @7.1.5    6 years ago

That's fine dear, move along, move along.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  cms5 @7    6 years ago

Speaking only for myself, I revel in my rude and filthy mouth. The longer the orange baby man stays in office the worse I'm going to get.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2.1  author  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.2    6 years ago

And I make no apologies for my rude and filthy mouth when it comes to Donald Rump and his administration and all their damned filthy tricks.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.1    6 years ago

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.2    6 years ago

My father once told me "You have turned being a smart ass into an art form."

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
7.2.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2.3    6 years ago
My father once told me "You have turned being a smart ass into an art form."

What a nice compliment !

lol

I just got told to "Shut up"

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.2.4    6 years ago

Same here. My mother didn't like smart asses

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.2.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.2.5    6 years ago
My mother didn't like smart asses

I grew up in a barn.

The stupid stubborn mule ran away.

He didn't know, all he had to do was click his four hooves together, and play horse shoes, and people wouldn't ride him so hard,

but Jack, and Jacquelyn Ass, don't always know how to

Pin

Detail

on some other Donkey Door, and stop knocking on the open barn door cause he/she swings both ways.

I put a doorbell on my door,

designed to look like a large door knocker, but people should try it first...

but , they keep smashing it against the door , so

I've decided to put in a new Storm y Jack Daniels Ass screened background door in, with out peoples, cause I was always taught  to fck with authority by the authorities.

I figured they were the authority on the subject, sorta like Trump is the authority on proper ways to address people who might have a different opine

What A Class Act

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.2.4    6 years ago

From my father, it was a compliment.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cms5 @7    6 years ago

If Trump has no problem with mocking the disabled, he has none with doing it to a survivor of sexual abuse.  He is like that little white speck on chicken shit, which is chicken shit too.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
7.4  Skrekk  replied to  cms5 @7    6 years ago
On the other hand, a lot of comments made here are also in very poor taste and rather juvenile. Surely there are better, and more intelligent, ways to express your disdain for the POTUS or the nominee for the SCOTUS.

It's just not fair to mock the pussy-grabber-in-chief or to question a credibly accused drunkard and sexual predator.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
7.4.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Skrekk @7.4    6 years ago

And they call liberals "snowflakes." 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.5  Dulay  replied to  cms5 @7    6 years ago
On the other hand, a lot of comments made here are also in very poor taste and rather juvenile.

Yet NOTHING said here set a 'norm' for public discourse. The FACT that Trump's sycophants, which included woman and CHILDREN, laughed and cheered Trump's mocking proves that this isn't just about what Trump let 'fall out of his mouth'. 

Surely there are better, and more intelligent, ways to express your disdain for the POTUS or the nominee for the SCOTUS.

Therein lies the rub. Trump AND Kavanaugh 'set the tone'. THEY should be held to a higher standard than us 'mere mortals'.

Kavanaugh's conspiracy theory rant, followed by a screaming, crying, mocking 'performance' was disqualifying. Most of the conservatives here cheered it and excused it unequivocally. 

Trump's mocking 'rally speech' played to his base, and they laughed and cheered, just as he knew they would...

He grinned, he clapped, he lapped it up. 

Disgusting.

Yet you call for US to 'politely' respond...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.5.1  author  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @7.5    6 years ago

What would Rump do if he didn't have his weekly 'campaign rallies' where he rarely talks about the candidate he's endorsing but about himself?  With his base (in more ways than one) of supporters stroking his enormous bloated noxious ego?  That's what he lives for.  Not doing the job of 'president'.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.5.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @7.5.1    6 years ago
With his base (in more ways than one) of supporters stroking his enormous bloated noxious ego? 

I think that's what happened to that thing that died a few decades back upon his hollow cranium.

He stroked it like heart disease ,

and all that patting damaged the wrinkled up tiny pea, inside it, or when in Russia, on top of it

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.5.3  author  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @7.5    6 years ago

If it weren't for double standards. . . . . . . 

Ender
Professor Principal
10  Ender    6 years ago

McDaniel is a t-bag scumbag that will do anything to get into power. Ol Cindy isn't any better, she was appointed to the position. 

Sophomore Guide
11  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

Please wait to write articles of what this man says that will surprise me.

So that way I won't have to read anything for years.

Seriously not much president could say would shock me. 

I learned long ago when I realy listened to and comprehend what this man said. He plainly stated that words do not matter to him and deeds was all that counts. 

My interpretation of that was and is. President trump will say anything he wants to get whatever he wants.  

Taking that into consideration has proven useful in weeding thru the shit president trump throws onto the path of reality daily. Mainly I don't listen or take much stock in anything he says, I just watch what he does. IMO: Sooner or later reality will catch up to this whole mess and it will end. Smoke and mirrors don't last. Someday we'll all get a peek behind the curtain. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
11.1  Skrekk  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @11    6 years ago
IMO: Sooner or later reality will catch up to this whole mess and it will end.

Except that all the morons who support him will still be around & still laughing at rape victims.

Sophomore Guide
11.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Skrekk @11.1    6 years ago

the morons who support him will still be around

They were before he showed up but without a leader they are not much more than annoying gnats. Give em a leader with power though and they become insane with it , as we are seeing. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
12  Jeremy Retired in NC    6 years ago

So.  Quoting Blasey Fraud is mocking?  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.2  author  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @12    6 years ago

Obviously there is no low Rump can sink to where you won't support his big fat lying con job ass.  

Junior Participates
12.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @12    6 years ago
Quoting Blasey Fraud is mocking?  

Oh, Jer, even you know that he didn't "quote" her.  He just threw around some of her words in a random way to create a lie for the rabble and they ate it up.  He and they are really despicable people.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
12.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @12    6 years ago
Quoting Blasey Fraud is mocking? 

Mock: verb - tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner.

Whether you're imitating someone's words or their uncontrollable movements, how it's said determines whether it is mocking or not. You have to be seriously daft not to hear the mocking tone in Trumps voice. It doesn't matter whether he repeated her word for word, which he didn't, he gave a loose paraphrase of her testimony, it's unbelievable insensitive and disgusting to tease and mock a sexual assault survivor just to get a few laughs from a crowd. The only reason he would even think of doing such a thing is because he knows his base, he knows they don't give a fig about women, sexual assault survivors, disabled Americans, minorities, liberals, progressives, LGTBQ Americans, all of them are fair game to mock at a Trump rally. The only ones they're not allowed to mock? Whites, males, Christians, Jesus, Southerners, the confederacy, choreographed wrestling and NASCAR. It's a sad testament to a political party when they're more upset by women marching wearing pink knit hats than they are about members of their own party proclaiming to be conservatives supporting Trump marching in the streets with swastika armbands waving swastika and confederate flags, many wearing MAGA hats, chanting "Jews will not replace us!".

Trump has defended Nazi's marching in the street as "fine people" while now ruthlessly mocking a survivor of sexual assault. Whatever shred of decency or conscience Trump supporters had left is now gone if they continue supporting this monster or were actually pleased with his bullying and mocking of Dr. Ford.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
12.4.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @12.4    6 years ago

If only he made fun of the special Olympics he could be the bestest President ever.

Junior Participates
12.4.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @12.4.1    6 years ago
If only he made fun of the special Olympics he could be the bestest President ever.

When I read comments like that I have to wonder if they really come from a liberal who's trying to make a rightwinger look as horrible as possible. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.4.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  KDMichigan @12.4.1    6 years ago

Where Obama did make a comment about bowling and the SO, although in bad taste, was never meant to be hurtful.  Trump on the other hand deliberately and maliciously goes after people.  He could care less that his actions and words are blatantly hurtful.  You comparing one incident opposed to the numerous that your hero has made is asinine.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
12.4.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.4.3    6 years ago
You comparing one incident opposed to the numerous that your hero has made is asinine.

[deleted]

Have a good day

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.4.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  KDMichigan @12.4.4    6 years ago

You also.

Junior Participates
12.4.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @12.4.4    6 years ago

If only your Scumbag would apologize just once for being the biggest asshole on the planet. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
12.4.7  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @12.4.6    6 years ago

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Obama hasn't been in office for 2 years.

Please do try to keep up.