╌>

Trump Aide Stephen Miller's 3rd Grade Teacher Is Punished For Revealing That He Ate Glue In Class

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  69 comments

Trump Aide Stephen Miller's 3rd Grade Teacher Is Punished For Revealing That He Ate Glue In Class

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Maybe a 72 year old teacher is ready to call it a day anyway, so the fact that she has been suspended may not be such a terrible blow. Who knows? 

She got her licks in, having told the tale out of school that Trump's senior aide, Stephen Miller, yes the one people think resembles a Third Reich functionary, used to peel glue off his arm and eat it. 

The lady is neither a hero or a villain, she's just filling in the blanks in the biography of one of Trump's most controversial sidekicks. 

" Do you remember that character in Peanuts, the one called Pig Pen, with the dust cloud and crumbs flying all around him? That was Stephen Miller at 8," Fiske recounted in an article posted Wednesday by the Hollywood Reporter. "I was always trying to get him to clean up his desk - he always had stuff mashed up in there."

And there was a problem with glue.

"He would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it," she said. "He was a strange dude."

7-things-trump-henchman-stephen-miller-h

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago
A teacher who recounted how a senior aide to President Trump ate glue as a third-grader is in trouble with her employers.

The Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District has placed veteran teacher Nikki Fiske on "home assignment" while it decides what to do, if anything, about disclosures she made about a young Stephen Miller.

Miller, 33, has grown up to be a senior advisor to Trump. But his prospects did not appear so promising to Fiske when Miller was a student in her classroom at Franklin Elementary School.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

Third grade, huh?  I'm guessing that Nikki Fiske has always been a liberal. I think it should be looked into

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

He probably ate his boogers too and sniffed his own farts

JBB
Professor Principal
1.3.1  JBB  replied to  Tessylo @1.3    6 years ago

Little Stevie Miller prbably bit fart bubbles in the tub, too...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.2  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @1.3.1    6 years ago

Gee grown up Steve and his gop scum buddies wonder why no one will date them.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tessylo @1.3    6 years ago
He probably ate his boogers too and sniffed his own farts

Everybody did that. Glue eaters, on the other hand, were in a class of their own... No, literally, they were put in a class of their own. They also got their own bus, albeit a shorter version.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.3.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3.3    6 years ago

their own bus, albeit a shorter version"

I enjoyed watching those wheels go round and round,

but,

my tongue always got stuck

to the

open window...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.4  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

@1  Seems like the teacher isn't too good at judging how 8 year-olds will turn out.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2  MrFrost    6 years ago

Eating glue? Well, that explains a few things. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  MrFrost @2    6 years ago

Trump will either try to have the teacher deported or take her pension away. No slight goes past these guys. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    6 years ago

I would think he ingested lead

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.1    6 years ago

not enough apparently

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.1    6 years ago
I would think he ingested lead

Are we sure they didn't make leaded glue like they made leaded paint?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.3    6 years ago

I am pretty sure that reporter who came up with this doozy of a story could find out for you if you ask nicely. Apparently he is in desperate need of more story ideas.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  MrFrost @2    6 years ago

Dear Lord, stop the presses! Definitely world shattering headline news here. Must really be a slow news day....

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3  igknorantzrulz    6 years ago

c'mon,

everybody knows you don't let it dry completely.

u wait for it to get to the consistency of say, snot

and then you snort it

WTF is wrong with these people,

can't even snort glue properly.

N grandma teach, is gonna get the Death penalty,

asz thatsthe way Trump roles with his models

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4  TᵢG    6 years ago

What happened to teacher-student privilege?  jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Children need to be damn careful about how they behave in school.   Their future adult career might be curtailed based upon silly actions of their immature minds.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
5  Cerenkov    6 years ago

She's morally bankrupt to discuss an 8 year old with the press.

epistte
Junior Guide
5.1  epistte  replied to  Cerenkov @5    6 years ago

Why should she be prohibited for telling people what she remembers about a former pupil more than 20 years ago?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  epistte @5.1    6 years ago

Who the fuck CARES what an 8 year old did??????

Why would some dumbass "journalist" even ASK such ridiculous questions?

epistte
Junior Guide
5.1.2  epistte  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    6 years ago
Who the fuck CARES what an 8 year old did??????

It was the teacher's memory of a child.  Why are you upset that she said it about Stephen Miller?

Why would some dumbass "journalist" even ASK such ridiculous questions?

The information might have been volunteered. Do you have a problem with journalists, that don't work for Fox or Breitbart?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  epistte @5.1.2    6 years ago

First off, I am not upset.

Me thinking that what passes for "journalism" today, and the people who hang on stories like this, doesn't make me upset. It makes me sad to see. Learn the difference before telling me how I feel.

I doubt highly that a 72-year old teacher would "volunteer" anything about a former student--especially one from 25 years ago.

I don't have a problem with journalists no matter where they work.

I do have a problem with scabs passing themselves off as journalists.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  arkpdx  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    6 years ago

I have been trying to figure how someone could think the story was big enough to seed it. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.3    6 years ago
I do have a problem with scabs passing themselves off as journalists.

I enjoy pickin  them,

especially when they

itch

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  arkpdx @5.1.4    6 years ago

Look at who did.

No surprise there!

epistte
Junior Guide
5.1.8  epistte  replied to    6 years ago
"Susie would cry in the hallway, not knowing whether to use the boys' or girls' restrooms." So where does it end? 

It's just a guess but Susie should be using the girl's bathroom. I don't see what the problem is.

epistte
Junior Guide
5.1.10  epistte  replied to    6 years ago
She traded her doll for a Tonka and she's confused.

It's just a hint but I think that you may n be in the wrong thread.

epistte
Junior Guide
5.1.12  epistte  replied to    6 years ago
No. What's the limit of what a teacher can discuss 20 years after the fact? If we can laugh at the boys, we can share the girls' problems with the world too.

Why are you trying to deflect? Do you suspect Susie to be a closeted lesbian or transman and you want to out her?

epistte
Junior Guide
5.1.14  epistte  replied to    6 years ago
No, no, no - it's not outing. It's telling a story about something that happened openly in school. Is the teacher free to recount every embarrassing detail of a student?  I'm not deflecting anything. I'm going directly to the statement at 5.0. Contrary to that, you have defended the teacher's open mouth policy.

If he did eat glue more than once why can't she mention it, because it was something that she remembered about a former student that is now very high profile advisor?

epistte
Junior Guide
5.1.16  epistte  replied to    6 years ago
Then it's ok to publicly recount the tribulations of trans Susie and not much of a stretch to publicly humiliate anyone with a story to be told.

Whose rights are Susie trying to take away? Is Susie a high profile person?

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
7  Rmando    6 years ago

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the entire Democratic 2018 campaign strategy.

epistte
Junior Guide
7.1  epistte  replied to  Rmando @7    6 years ago
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the entire Democratic 2018 campaign strategy.

What office is Stephen "Reich" Miller seeking in a few weeks?

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
7.1.1  lennylynx  replied to  epistte @7.1    6 years ago

Vice Fuhrer.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
7.1.2  Rmando  replied to  epistte @7.1    6 years ago

You do know he is Jewish, right? I'm guessing you'd have a different reaction if somebody accused a black liberal of being a Confederate or a Native American of being like Custer.

epistte
Junior Guide
7.1.3  epistte  replied to  Rmando @7.1.2    6 years ago
You do know he is Jewish, right? I'm guessing you'd have a different reaction if somebody accused a black liberal of being a Confederate or a Native American of being like Custer.

If he claims to be Jewish then why is an early college friend of his Richard Spencer? Stephen Miller is also the originator of the name Alt-Right banner of racists and white supremacists, which would be strange if he was Jewish. Neo-Nazis and the Klan do not tend to hold Jews in high regard.

“Aryan homeland”

Spencer told Mother Jones in October: “It’s funny no one’s picked up on the Stephen Miller connection.”

He added, “I knew him very well when I was at Duke. But I am kind of glad no one’s talked about this because I don’t want to harm Trump.”

Though he denies being a neo-Nazi, Spencer’s ideas bear a clear resemblance to Nazi ideology. Spencer advocates for “an Aryan homeland for the supposedly dispossessed white race and calls for ‘peaceful ethnic cleansing’ to halt the ‘deconstruction’ of European culture,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks right-wing hate groups.

Spencer has called his ideology “white Zionism.”

“[Stephen] Miller did not respond on the record to specific questions about his activities with the [Duke Conservative Union] or his views on immigration, but he denied being close to Spencer,” Mother Jones reported in October.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  Rmando @7.1.2    6 years ago
You do know he is Jewish, right?

Apparently that would be a good question to ask Stephen Miller.  He does a piss poor job of exhibiting Jewish values.

epistte
Junior Guide
7.1.6  epistte  replied to    6 years ago
What do you know about Jewish values?

Do Jews commonly support the ideas of Neo-Nazis and the Klan?

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
7.1.7  dave-2693993  replied to  epistte @7.1.6    6 years ago
Do Jews commonly support the ideas of Neo-Nazis and the Klan?

NO, from someone whose maternal Grandmother was Jewish.

According to Judaic law that puts me in the line of Jewish descent.

I think I have the craziest ancestry of anyone I have ever met.

epistte
Junior Guide
7.1.8  epistte  replied to  dave-2693993 @7.1.7    6 years ago
NO, from someone whose maternal Grandmother was Jewish.

According to Judaic law that puts me in the line of Jewish descent.

I think I have the craziest ancestry of anyone I have ever met.

Supposedly I am related to a bunch of Ashkenazi Jews but Ive never known anyone in my family to be Jewish by birth. Most of the people on my fathers side of the family are white bread Lutherans, Methodists and Catholics.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
7.1.9  dave-2693993  replied to  epistte @7.1.8    6 years ago
Supposedly I am related to a bunch of Ashkenazi Jews but Ive never known anyone in my family to be Jewish by birth. Most of the people on my fathers side of the family are white bread Lutherans, Methodists and Catholics.

Our understanding is my maternal grandmother was born a Jew from parents of Russian and Austrian heritage. Easy to assume Ashkenazi.

My grandfather was sent back to Russia from America for Heidelberg  University Engineering Prep school, the damdest of things, Stalin's revolution broke out and my grandfather came home to a dead extended family one day. He was next, until the cook claimed him as his son. My grandfather liked to help the cook. Cooking fascinated him.

Cook gives him a couple bags of food, gets him on a cattle car (with cattle) and gets him the hell out of Russia.

On his way back home, grandfather takes a German name (Stalin's blood thirsty bastards were still trying to track people down and kill them..we even see this happening today).

Eventually he gets back home in Philly and after some adventures and time in the US Navy meets this pretty Russian and German fluent Austrian girl. Meet Grandmother.

So, my mom, though raised a goyim, received Jewish heritage through my Grandmother, and I received the same through my mom.

Which, of all things, wound up as a contributing factor in meeting my ex while playing eye in the hills, keeping very angry Syrian border guards at bay while Tel Aviv U ran students their war 101 class. I have no idea what it was really called. That's what I called it, not long after the Syrians had lost one of the bloodiest tank battles on record. Valley of Tears was a culmination.

I don't know how to go past my great Grandparents at this point.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
7.1.10  dave-2693993  replied to  dave-2693993 @7.1.9    6 years ago

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I did it again.

In the above post please substitute Lenin for every mention of Stalin....moron... 

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
7.1.11  Rmando  replied to  Split Personality @7.1.4    6 years ago

Last I checked Israel takes its border and sovereignty very seriously. I fail to see how believing the US should have the same attitude towards its own borders and who it allows in should be any different.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
7.1.12  Rmando  replied to  epistte @7.1.3    6 years ago

"If he claims to be Jewish then why is an early college friend of his Richard Spencer?"

So you'll take the word of somebody you believe is a neo Nazi just because it because it makes a Trump advisor look bad? Wow. The Kavanaugh hearings proved the left doesn't care about facts or evidence but I didn't think they would go this far.

epistte
Junior Guide
7.1.13  epistte  replied to  Rmando @7.1.12    6 years ago

Do you approve of a Jewish source on the matter of Miller's racism?

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
7.1.14  Rmando  replied to  epistte @7.1.13    6 years ago

I discard any Nazi comparisons immediately unless it involves actual Nazis. There is nothing Trump or Miller or anybody else has done that compares to Nazi Germany. No country has been invaded and occupied, nobody has been illegally detained (including illegal aliens who have been legally detained) and economically things are better for all minority groups.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Rmando @7.1.14    6 years ago

I discard them, too.

Mainly because they are wildly inaccurate and incredibly stupid, much like many of the people who make the comparisons.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.16  Nowhere Man  replied to  dave-2693993 @7.1.10    6 years ago

Yeah, they are different people, but Stalin started out as a Leninist and Stalinism has it roots deeply in Marxist - Leninism.... (just more viciously refined)

Stalin was a member of lenin's security directorate before he won the internal war for power when Lenin died...

Krishna
Professor Expert
9  Krishna    6 years ago

Not bad as humorous headlines go-- however I've seen better:

Krishna
Professor Expert
10  Krishna    6 years ago

"He would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it," she said. "He was a strange dude."

And this is a strange seed!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11  It Is ME    6 years ago

"He Ate Glue In Class"

Really ?

That's what's considered news worthy these days ?

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ouchjrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ouchjrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ouchjrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ouch …………….. jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
11.1  Krishna  replied to  It Is ME @11    6 years ago
"He Ate Glue In Class" Really ?

Yes.

let's face it-- he's a clown!

An evil clown!

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ouchjrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ouchjrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ouchjrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ouch 

Krishna
Professor Expert
12  Krishna    6 years ago

He Ate Glue In Class" Really ?

Yes-- of course he did!

Why? 

Because . . . he's a clown!