╌>

Why the Hell Are These Wisconsin Kids Throwing Up a Nazi Salute at Prom?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  98 comments

Why the Hell Are These Wisconsin Kids Throwing Up a Nazi Salute at Prom?
this is now a larger cultural problem. The gap between trollism and Trumpism online is increasingly hard to distinguish, particularly among the kind of young people who joined the movement through 4chan or Reddit. But when the president speaks, the kids are listening.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Drz21bMVAAE-Uuq.jpg:large Drz3HLOVAAI1Ltp.jpg

drx-4qpvyaeigdp-1542055125.jpg?resize=48

It's hard to dispute anymore that the culture of cruelty, shamelessness, and provocation for its own sake that now dominates our political culture is trickling down to the kids. The trolls have broken out of your computer, and they're smirking through the halls of high schools across this country. The latest example comes to us from Baraboo, Wisconsin, where a group of 50-plus white kids decided to throw up Nazi salutes for a junior prom picture. It blew up Sunday night, and the controversy continued into well into Monday:

If anybody from Baraboo High School in Wisconsin can clue me in on why it appears the entire male class of 2018 is throwing up a Sig Heil during their prom photos - that would be great.

h/t @CarlySidey pic.twitter.com/BL8lDVLMA4

— Jules Suzdaltsev (@jules_su) November 12, 2018

According to the journalist who shared the original photo, Jules Suzdaltsev,‏ the students are actually members of the class of 2019 , meaning they're seniors this year. The incident sits on the troubling line between the rise of a genuine ethno-nationalist movement in this country and the tendency for teenagers—especially teenage boys—to do things just to get a rise out of people. But in our current context—it's a year and change after neo-Nazis and other white supremacists marched the streets of Charlottesville , and one of them murdered a counter-protester, Heather Heyer, with his car—the rapid normalization of hate speech and right-wing extremism is dangerous no matter what the original motive.

The Auschwitz Memorial said as much in a response Monday:

It is so hard to find words...

This is why every single day we work hard to educate. We need to explain what is the danger of hateful ideology rising. Auschwitz with its gas chambers was at the very end of the long process of normalizing and accommodating hatred. https://t.co/13AzZaMGJR

— Auschwitz Memorial (@AuschwitzMuseum) November 12, 2018

Kids did a lot of stupid shit at my high school, but nobody would have thought it was funny—or conscionable—to engage in Nazi symbolism with a smile twisted across your face. That wasn't very long ago. Remember kids: the Nazis are the bad guys. We all used to agree that the United States was on the right side of World War II. Now you can find neo-Nazis marching armed through the streets of an American city, chanting the president's name.

Suzdaltsev‏ has already started to compile stories from other students who attended the Baraboo school. If those are anything to go on, then loud, vicious racism is a longstanding problem in the system because the administration does nothing to combat it. But the real problem with these kinds of demonstrations is that not everyone needs to be a True Believer to become part of a serious problem. It's enough for this big group of kids to just all be doing this.

Like in that famous photo from a Nazi shipyard in 1936 , not everyone mindlessly followed the group. Here's an account from Jordan Blue, the kid in the top right of the photo who isn't grinning and Sieg Heiling like a complete moron.

I spoke with the only student who is visibly not comfortable with the “salute”, he provided this statement. pic.twitter.com/HbNBc8xLOK
— Jules Suzdaltsev (@jules_su) November 12, 2018

You've got to be taught to hate, and it seems the Baraboo school system might be allowing a few too many to get lessons. But this is now a larger cultural problem. The gap between trollism and Trumpism online is increasingly hard to distinguish, particularly among the kind of young people who joined the movement through 4chan or Reddit. But when the president speaks, the kids are listening.

Soon after Donald Trump won election to the presidency, reports surfaced of white high schoolers using "Build the Wall!" as invective against students from a rival school with a large Hispanic population. In another case, the kids simply shouted "Trump!" So, you might remember, did the marchers in Charlottesville. The president might deny that when he calls himself a "nationalist," the adjective that goes in front of it is understood. But it seems plenty of people are getting the message. Tax cuts might not trickle down, but the hate does.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a25017095/baraboo-wisconsin-nazi-salute-high-school/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,”

Donald Trump

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.1  SteevieGee  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

Yaaayyy!!!  America is great again!!!   /s.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

High school students appear to give Nazi salute in photo

An investigation is underway after a shocking image created a firestorm on social media, appearing to show dozens of students from Baraboo High School in Wisc…

NBC News  · 41m

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Wisconsin high school students appear to make Nazi salute in prom photo

NOVEMBER 12, 2018

A Wisconsin school district is investigating a photo showing a group of high school boys apparently making the Nazi salute. A school official denounced the image on Twitter — and said it would pursue legal actions if necessary.

Baraboo Superintendent Dr. Lori Mueller said she became aware of the photo, which shows over 60 male students dressed in suits with their right arms extended upward, on Monday after it was posted on social media and received immediate backlash.

"The photo of students posted to #BarabooProud is not reflective of the educational values and beliefs of the School District of Baraboo," she said in a statement. "The District will pursue any and all available and appropriate actions, including legal, to address."

The photo of students posted to #BarabooProud is not reflective of the educational values and beliefs of the School District of Baraboo. We are investigating and will pursue any and all available and appropriate actions, including legal, to address. — Baraboo Schools (@barabooSD) November 12, 2018

Mueller said the photo appears to have been taken last spring and wasn't on school grounds. Baraboo police are also investigating.

She added, "the Baraboo School District a hate-free school environment where all people...are celebrated and respected."

A photographer with Wheel Memories took responsibility for taking the controversial snapshot at a prom event and offered an apology.

"It is too bad that there are those in society who can and do take the time to be jerks; knowingly and willingly to be jerks!" the post on the the company's website read. "To anyone that was hurt I sincerely apologize."

CBS News has reached out for further comment.

The Auschwitz Memorial tweeted about the photo, "This is why every single day we work hard to educate. We need to explain what is the danger of hateful ideology rising. Auschwitz with its gas chambers was at the very end of the long process of normalizing and accommodating hatred."

It is so hard to find words...

This is why every single day we work hard to educate. We need to explain what is the danger of hateful ideology rising. Auschwitz with its gas chambers was at the very end of the long process of normalizing and accommodating hatred.

— Auschwitz Memorial (@AuschwitzMuseum) November 12, 2018

Baraboo is a town of about 12,000 residents, about 115 miles northwest of Milwaukee.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    6 years ago

Geez, this is disturbing. Hopefully, this was just a joke in poor taste. According to Wiki, the town is 94% white, so maybe these kids don't get the implications of what they appear to be doing.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tacos! @4    6 years ago

It was less than that:

"One of the students, however, did not take part in the apparent salute. Jordan Blue, an 18-year-old seen pictured in the top right corner, said in a text message to CBS News: "The photographer took the photos telling us to make the sign, I knew what my morals were and it was not to salute something I firmly didn't believe in."

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
4.1.1  Willjay9  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1    6 years ago

Actually several kids didnt. I listened to the kid on CNN, he said they were told to just raise their hand like one of the boys did in the front row but he said a group of them decided to do the Nazi salute a the last minute and the rest joined in.....what I want to know is why the @#$% did the photographer take the damn picture!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Willjay9 @4.1.1    6 years ago

So, I guess the question is why the photographer wanted them to raise their hands like that, then posted the thing......oh, wait I know!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  Willjay9 @4.1.1    6 years ago

Attention & notoriety?  Not the best advertising 'gimmick'...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4    6 years ago
'Hopefully, this was just a joke in poor taste.'

They're so KKKlassy.  Of course that's all it was!  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @4.2    6 years ago

Whatever the reason was, it's disturbing.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.1    6 years ago

No shit Sherlock.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @4    6 years ago

I am betting that they do know but just don't care.  They feel that they are now free to show their racism as they have been classified as "fine people."  Are you and yours still safe here in So Cal?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.3.1  Tacos!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.3    6 years ago
Are you and yours still safe here in So Cal?

Yeah! Although, we did have fire erupt this morning on Mt. Boney, which is pretty nearby. The air drops mostly knocked it down in a few hours. It looked pretty dramatic for a while, but only made it over the top of the ridge in a couple of places. I was just outside and you can still see some smoke coming up, but it's not too bad and I think it's probably blowing toward mostly uninhabited areas.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     6 years ago

Ah yes the same old derogatory comments about Natives. Hasn't changed since I was growing up....''Timber Nigger'' is the go to word for the racist assholes. 

Add in the Nazi salute and we have the newest crop of scum.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
5.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @5    6 years ago
''Timber Nigger'' is the go to word for the racist assholes. 

Wow you can say that on NT? I know I couldn't without a ticket but I'm surprised even you can use the N word. 

Can you use racist white slurs to with impunity? 

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @5.2    6 years ago
Wow you can say that on NT? I know I couldn't without a ticket but I'm surprised even you can use the N word. 

It's in the article and it's a slur against natives. 

Can you use racist white slurs to with impunity? 

Seem like you're whining again about favoritism on NT....Take it up with Perrie

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
5.2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @5.2.1    6 years ago
It's in the article

No it isn't. I seen timber n-words. If you seen what you commented post it.

Seem like you're whining again about favoritism on NT.

Seems like you are imaging shit again. Asking you a question is Freaking whining? jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.2.3  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @5.2.2    6 years ago
No it isn't. I seen timber n-words. If you seen what you commented post it.

What do you think the timber n-word is...LMAO 

Seems like you are imaging shit again. Asking you a question is Freaking whining? jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

For you it sure is...LMAO

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

They must have piss poor history teachers in that school if these kids think that the Nazi salute is funny or cool. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @6    6 years ago

I have to agree. My 11th grade History teacher would make mince meat of their asses. So would my Grandpap who saw the result of Nazism

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
6.2  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell @6    6 years ago

Maybe they are Mel Brooks fans. Yes it's funny. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6.2    6 years ago

What's funny about these young nazis?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6.2    6 years ago

Most people don't think Nazis are funny. 

The plot of The Producers is based on the belief by the producers that the play Springtime For Hitler will close immediately because it is so offensive. 

If in The Producers the Nazi characters had simply come on stage and given the Heil Hitler salute, do you think any audiences would have found that funny?

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
6.2.3  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.2    6 years ago

Do you find the soup Nazi on Seinfeld to be funny? I do. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6.2.3    6 years ago

Has nothing to do with this incident. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
6.2.5  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.4    6 years ago

You are the one that made the claim most people don’t find Nazis to be funny. I think you are way off base on that. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6.2.5    6 years ago

Right wingers will do anything to avoid the truth. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.2.7  Ozzwald  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6.2.5    6 years ago
You are the one that made the claim most people don’t find Nazis to be funny. I think you are way off base on that.

Are you claiming that  Bob Crane, Werner Klemperer, or John Banner were really Nazi's???

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.2.8  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @6.2.7    6 years ago

I think the point is that making fun of nazis is funny.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
6.2.10  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Ozzwald @6.2.7    6 years ago

Do you think those kids are really Nazis? 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.2.11  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @6.2.8    6 years ago
I think the point is that making fun of nazis is funny.

Making fun of white-washed unrealistic Nazis is funny. 

How funny would the show be if they showed the execution of Jews on every episode?  Hogan's Heroes was very politically correct, the bumbling "Nazis" could have been substituted for just about any nationality and the jokes would still hold.  But, yes, I did enjoy the show.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.2.12  Ozzwald  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6.2.10    6 years ago
Do you think those kids are really Nazis? 

I don't know, do you?  They're the ones doing the Nazi salute.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
6.2.13  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Ozzwald @6.2.12    6 years ago

I think they are just normal kids joking around in front of the camera that have a similar sense of humor as Mel Brooks. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.15  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.14    6 years ago

Get half the Democratic caucus doing it at the same time and you might have something there ace. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.17  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.16    6 years ago

I would like to appeal to you to stop wasting everyone's time. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.19  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6.2.3    6 years ago

Best bit ever on Seinfeld along with Festivus.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7  KDMichigan    6 years ago

I watched the interview of Jordan Blue on CBS. They claimed he was the only one who didn't give a Nazi salute. That was a lie. He stated that the photographer never told them to give a Nazi salute but to wave high to their parents. Another one interviewed described how the photo unfolded....

Jen Terkington, wife of a Baraboo High School Football coach, described how the picture-taking incident unfolded.
"A man - a parent - came forward and started shouting instructions for the boys do this, do that and at one point he told the boys make the 'high sign.' The boys weren’t quite sure what to do. Some were waving high, some were raising their hand high, some were looking around not sure what to do. And that was it," Terkington said.

This is just more P.C. bullcrap from the always offended left.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @7    6 years ago

Are you seriously trying to say this photo is of them waving to their families?

ROFL jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.1.1  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    6 years ago

No JR I didn't say it, the people that were there did. Try reading what I posted.

I know it makes no sense to you because it does not support your offended beliefs.

Maybe if they stood in a ditch and raised their hands and claimed they were keeping their hands dry you would believe it?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @7.1.1    6 years ago

No one on earth knows why you keep trying to bring up CNN and Anderson Cooper. You were humiliated by that story when Cooper completely debunked your conspiracy point of view. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.1.3  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    6 years ago

Nice cropped photo JR. 

From the original photo I count around 10 students not raising there hand and one giving the look at my dick signal. 

I spoke with the only student who is visibly not comfortable with the “salute”,

Even the photograph proves your story is bull.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @7.1.3    6 years ago

I don't know that anyone claimed that all of them gave the Nazi salute. It is obvious that many of them are. 

As far as I can tell, you are just trying to distract from the bad news in the photo. Give it a rest. It doesn't work for you. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.1.5  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.4    6 years ago
I don't know that anyone claimed that all of them gave the Nazi salute.

You just did in comment 3

which shows over 60 male students dressed in suits with their right arms extended upward,

From your article...

The latest example comes to us from Baraboo, Wisconsin, where a group of 50-plus white kids decided to throw up Nazi salutes for a junior prom picture.

Nice to know you don't read what you post.

you are just trying to distract from the bad news in the photo.

What bad news? Just because you jump on the bandwagon to be offended by a photo because you are told to be offended doesn't mean everyone is. 

Some of are capable of thinking on are own and not follow the sheep mentality.

What I really find Hillaryious is that people would feed into some bullshit story that all the boys of the 2019 class of Baraboo high school are Nazi's except for one gay guy.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @7.1.5    6 years ago

I counted 39 boys with their arms up. Should we talk about the 39 , or the 20 or so who didnt , or did but it is not visible? 

Too much of Newstalkers these days is just pointless babble by people who have no point to make. 

luther28
Sophomore Silent
8  luther28    6 years ago

High school students appear to give Nazi salute in photo

Well they either did or did not as appearances can be deceiving.

If they indeed did not, no harm done, if they did they just became the next generation of bigots. In their defense (not that I defend bigots), at eighteen years old they know shite from shinola about life in general, this had to come from someone or somewhere else.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

LOL.

Here is one of these junior nazis giving the "white power" sign with his right hand. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.1  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @9    6 years ago

"Here is one of these junior nazis giving the "white power" sign with his right hand."

Supposedly So did Kavanaugh's wife during the sham of a committee hearing, according to the "media". jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

"Okay Kids, it's picture time....give us a wave" !

News media = "OMG they gave a Nazi salute" !

What an Ultra Maroon, what ignoramuses, what GulliBULLS ! 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    6 years ago

This is a "wave" to you?  LOL. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.1    6 years ago

The media….AND YOU....said the same thing about Laura Ingram to try and jam her outa your lives. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
9.1.3  Willjay9  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    6 years ago

Dude it's a white power hand sign! Just admit it! Show me a pic of ONE black person making that hand symbol....just ONE!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  Willjay9 @9.1.3    6 years ago
Show me a pic of ONE black person making that hand symbol....just ONE!

Ask....and you shall RECEIVE !

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
9.2  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @9    6 years ago

Oh no its White Power every where what shall we do..

OMG even the blacks are racist, what is the world coming to

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @9.2    6 years ago

OK. rofl. 

when you don't have a case, reference a stupid video. it's understandable

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
9.2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @9.2.1    6 years ago
when you don't have a case, reference a stupid video. it's understandable

What is Hillaryious is you claiming the circle game is a "White Power" sign. This isn't the 1st time either, Obviously you still haven't educated yourself as to what the circle by the crotch means.

Has Anderson "Fake News" Cooper done a segment on it? Is that why you are so ill-informed? 

I admit that a minority of racist whites have raised there hand trying to form a W and a P like they are some dumbass gangbanger but making a circle by your crotch is not a "White Power" sign. But hey what is one more thing that you are wrong about that you can add to your resume eh JR?

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
9.2.4  Willjay9  replied to  KDMichigan @9.2    6 years ago

But ain't it's funny how the circle game has been so easily cooped by white supremacist!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.2.5  It Is ME  replied to  Willjay9 @9.2.4    6 years ago
But ain't it's funny how the circle game has been so easily cooped by white supremacist!

Ain't it funny how Liberals See ............… everything ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @9.2.5    6 years ago

Doesn't it seem as if some progressive liberals HUNT stuff down that they can be faux-outraged over?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.2.7  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2.6    6 years ago

It sure does. 

I think that's their only ………… Job ? jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @9.2.7    6 years ago

More like a religion with them.

I think they worship at the altar of the Perpetually Offended!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.2.9  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2.8    6 years ago
I think they worship at the altar of the Perpetually Offended!

No need to Think. It's a given !

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
9.2.10  tomwcraig  replied to  Willjay9 @9.2.4    6 years ago

Just as funny that the Roman salute was turned into the Nazi salute, just because the Nazis did it when marching in front of Hitler instead of Caesar.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10  bbl-1    6 years ago

Ahh, the guy in the first row on the right is holding his crotch. 

Murica Rising?  Or, Murica falling?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10.1  It Is ME  replied to  bbl-1 @10    6 years ago
the guy in the first row on the right is holding his crotch.

Mikey Jackson Wannabe ?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11  Jasper2529    6 years ago
You've got to be taught to hate, and it seems the Baraboo school system might be allowing a few too many to get lessons.

Before ASSuming, the author should have done more research:

Baraboo Superintendent Lori Mueller said she became aware of the photo Monday after it was posted on social media. The photo of more than 60 male students dressed in suits, some wearing boutonnieres, shows many with their right arm extended upward while posed on the steps of the Sauk County Courthouse. Mueller did not say what occasion may have brought the students together, but she said the photo appears to have been taken last spring and wasn’t taken on school grounds or at a school-sponsored event.

“The school district is investigating this situation and is working with parents, staff and local authorities. If the gesture is what it appears to be, the district will pursue any and all available and appropriate actions, including legal, to address the issue,” Mueller said in a letter to parents and guardians.

“The Baraboo School District is a hate-free environment where all people, regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, are respected and celebrated,” Mueller’s   letter continued.

The Baraboo Police Department said it was assisting with the district’s investigation.

I am neither condoning nor condemning this until a full investigation is made.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @11    6 years ago

what is it that you think you have shown? 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @11.1    6 years ago
what is it that you think you have shown? 

What an odd question. I showed what your article conveniently ignored, John:

• The incident did not occur on school property or at a school-sponsored event.
  • The school district and police are investigating the incident.
  • The school district will "pursue any and all available and appropriate actions, including legal, to address the issue”.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.1    6 years ago

Well, gee willikers, Jasper, if you had thoroughly read John's comment #3 you would see that he had already posted what you posted in #11.

When I read your comment, I thought to myself....I've read that somewhere before.

Imagine....plagarizing somebody's comment! I do declare!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.1    6 years ago

I knew that, but thanks for the help. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @11.1.3    6 years ago

Don't put up with that shit, John! You clearly already had this posted!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.1.4    6 years ago

I was being sarcastic. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.6  Jasper2529  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.1.2    6 years ago
Well, gee willikers, Jasper, if you had thoroughly read John's comment #3 you would see that he had already posted what you posted in #11 . When I read your comment, I thought to myself....I've read that somewhere before.

Good afternoon, Trout Giggles. If you had thoroughly read and understood my comments  11   and  11.1.1  you would have known that I directly quoted from the seeded article and the Chicago Tribune .  

Imagine....plagarizing somebody's comment! I do declare!

Exactly what did I plagiarize? Before you reply, please remember that I clearly quoted from the seeded article and the Chicago Tribune - not John's comment.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @11.1.5    6 years ago

oh. Beg pardon

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.6    6 years ago

bull! Nice backtracking

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.9  Jasper2529  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.1.8    6 years ago
bull! Nice backtracking

In your comment  11.1.2  you accused me of plagiarizing, but rather than proving your accusation you now accuse me of  backtracking even though I've sourced all of my comments and have been objective in each of them. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.9    6 years ago

John had already answered all of your silly questions with his comment in #3.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.11  Jasper2529  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.1.10    6 years ago
John had already answered all of your silly questions with his comment in #3 .

I asked exactly one question on this seed, Trout Giggles. Please see comment  11.1.6  .

Enjoy the remainder of your day.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.11    6 years ago
  • The incident did not occur on school property or at a school-sponsored event.
  • The school district and police are investigating the incident.
  • The school district will "pursue any and all available and appropriate actions, including legal, to address the issue”.

Oh, jasper, jasper, jasper....

These things were already answered in John's comment......

You have a nice day, too