╌>

Disguised 'illegal' voters cost Republicans midterm victories: Trump

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  6 years ago  •  24 comments

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

04fa4660-8b0f-11e6-8636-cbc0321bcf4b_AFP   AFP   17 hours ago  

89dc25d58e3b44a70d7583e4777c8995e9b6b77d US President Donald Trump claimed, without providing any evidence, that blatant use of fake voters in disguise had swung close elections (AFP Photo/SAUL LOEB)

Washington (AFP) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday said Democrats wearing disguises and voting more than once were responsible for Republican losses in tight congressional elections.

"The Republicans don't win and that's because of potentially illegal votes," Trump was quoted as saying by right-wing website The Daily Caller.

Final results have yet to be declared in multiple races following last week's midterm polls, with tense recounts underway in Florida.

The midterm races for governor and senator in the politically important state are so close that recounts are obligatory. Republican Rick Scott was ahead of incumbent Democratic Senator Bill Nelson by just 50.1 to 49.9 percent, according to the latest unofficial count.

Democrats have accused Republicans of maneuvering to prevent full vote tallies, while Trump told The Daily Caller that voter fraud had tipped the contest into chaos.

Trump claimed, without providing any evidence, that blatant use of fake voters in disguise had swung close elections.

"When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It's really a disgrace what’s going on," Trump said.

Republicans have pushed hard for tighter rules requiring voters to show identification when they come to cast ballots. Democrats have resisted, arguing that the number of false voters is miniscule and that demanding IDs would have the effect of suppressing turnout, especially of poorer black Americans, in favor of the Republicans.

Trump shot back, saying that any ordinary shopper already carried documents that could be used at a polling station.

"If you buy a box of cereal -- you have a voter ID," he was quoted as saying.

"They try to shame everybody by calling them racist, or calling them something, anything they can think of, when you say you want voter ID," he said.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

'President Donald Trump on Wednesday said Democrats wearing disguises and voting more than once were responsible for Republican losses in tight congressional elections.'

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

Trump claimed, without providing any evidence, that blatant use of fake voters in disguise had swung close elections.

"When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It's really a disgrace what’s going on," Trump said.

Republicans have pushed hard for tighter rules requiring voters to show identification when they come to cast ballots. Democrats have resisted, arguing that the number of false voters is miniscule and that demanding IDs would have the effect of suppressing turnout, especially of poorer black Americans, in favor of the Republicans.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @2    6 years ago

Where does he get his insane ideas? Has he done this?

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1    6 years ago

A great many of his supporters are stupid enough to believe this latest line of bullshit.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Tessylo    6 years ago

So the same thing happened with Hillary and the popular vote going her way by about 3 million - illegal voters?  But they're in disguise this time.  

Again, jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

Yeah....I went in to the polling place looking like I always do, then I went out to the car, pulled on my long blond wig, changed my shoes and went and voted again.

Ya caught me, donnie!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4    6 years ago

Wow TG - me too - I switched into the disguise that I normally carry in my trunk on any election day.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
4.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Tessylo @4.1    6 years ago
I switched into the disguise that I normally carry in my trunk on any election day.

I just took off my sunglasses. But I'm kinda lazy. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.1    6 years ago
I just took off my sunglasses. But I'm kinda lazy. 

Hey, it works for this guy...

henry-cavill-superman.jpg

And this guy...

1473067932_234685_1473068008_noticia_nor

And her...

static.jpg

Sophomore Guide
4.1.3  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.2    6 years ago

Looks like I was in good company eh ?

LOL

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.2    6 years ago

I always wondered, like with Wonder Woman, how come you can't recognize them now just because they took off their glasses, and Wonder Woman, let down her hair?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.4    6 years ago

Good question! I always recognized them

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.6  cjcold  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.2    6 years ago

Talk about illegal aliens! They're not even from our solar system!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  cjcold @4.1.6    6 years ago

Throw 'em in prison!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.8  Ozzwald  replied to  cjcold @4.1.6    6 years ago

Talk about illegal aliens! They're not even from our solar system!

Build a wall around the world!

Sophomore Guide
4.1.9  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.8    6 years ago
Build a wall around the world!

Na just pump a bunch of crap into the air around us and we can hide in the darkness. 

Save Me Jebus
Freshman Silent
4.1.10  Save Me Jebus  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.2    6 years ago

These illegal voters are absolutely diabolical. There is just no way to stop their ingenious disguises.

5bedad26210000de05ca26ea.png?ops=1200_630

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5  lady in black    6 years ago

More delusional ranting from orange conman toddler in chief.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     6 years ago

183lm1.jpg

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @6    6 years ago

Is that Common Core Math?

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    6 years ago
Is that Common Core Math?

I'd call it Trumpmath since he  believes that the republicans won the mid terms...jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

lady in black
Professor Quiet
7  lady in black    6 years ago

I'm honestly not sure if I should laugh at trump's ignorance or feel sorry for his stupidity and that of the deporables that believe this pos.

And did John Barron, David Dennison and Trump change his clothes and take separate cars to the polls?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8  Thrawn 31    6 years ago

What a fucking idiot.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
9  lennylynx    6 years ago

This is how I voted the second time!