╌>

Netanyahu to Christians: 'Prophesies are being realized'

Category:  Religion & Ethics

Via:  donald-trump-fan1  •  6 years ago  •  114 comments

Netanyahu to Christians: 'Prophesies are being realized'
We're united in a shared destiny,” Netanyahu expressed to Christians in a pre-recorded video message, according to CBN News. “I want to thank you for all your support." Approaching the Last Days … Netanyahu impressed the fact that prophesies declared in the Bible are unfolding at a record rate in the Holy Land. “The Israeli leader went on to point out that believers are living in a time when biblical prophecies are unfolding at lightning speed,” CBN News noted from the PM’s address to...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sent a Christmastime message to believers around the globe that prophesies from Scripture are coming true today as he shared his gratitude to Christians for their loyalty to Israel in the End Times.

"We're united in a shared destiny,” Netanyahu expressed to Christians in a pre-recorded video message, according to CBN News . “I want to thank you for all your support."

Approaching the Last Days …

Netanyahu impressed the fact that prophesies declared in the Bible are unfolding at a record rate in the Holy Land.

“The Israeli leader went on to point out that believers are living in a time when biblical prophecies are unfolding at lightning speed,” CBN News noted from the PM’s address to Christians.

After being dispersed throughout the world for two millennia, Jews are continuing to return to Israel – a process that began in 1948 when the State of Israel was reestablished – while archeological discoveries, the rebuilding of the Temple Mount and other indications show that the End Times, as prophesied in the Bible, are already upon us.

"We live in historic times,” Netanyahu impressed in the video. “The ancient prophecies are being realized. The people of Israel have ingathered their exiles, come back to the Promised Land, built Zion, reunited our eternal capital, Jerusalem."

He could not help but express his gratitude to President Donald Trump fom moving the United States Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to the nation’s official capital in Jerusalem.

"And in fact, the American Embassy was just recently moved there in a historic move by President Trump," Netanyahu added. "This is all important. What we're witnessing is the dream of centuries, the dreams of millennium being realized. And we're doing it with your tremendous support."

The importance of the shared religious heritage of Christians and Jews in Israel was then stressed.

"Only in Israel has Christianity blossomed in the Middle East," Netanyahu pointed out. "We understand our heritage, we understand our common heritage and we understand our commitment to a common future. We're united in a shared destiny."

He made it a point that having Christians on Israel’s side during this historically significant time is priceless.

"I know what tremendous friends you are, and I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the Holy Land," Netanyahu expressed.

The Israeli PM also took to social media to reinforce his critical alliance with Christians on a global scale.

“Merry Christmas to all our Christian friends in Israel and around the world!” Netanyahu tweeted on Christmas Eve.

Other sign the Last Days are upon us?

Orthodox Jews, including Rabbi Levi Sudri, shared their own evidence of what they believe are more signs of the End Times, as Sudri pointed out a number of parallels between Nethanyahu and Jonathan – the son of King Saul of the Old Testament.

“Sudri suggested that Netanyahu is serving the function of Moshiach ben Yosef (Messiah from the house of Joseph) the first half of the two stage Messianic process,” Breaking News Israel (BIN) reported in May. “Moshiach ben Yosef is a practical, mundane process that includes the ingathering of the exiles and building up of the Land of Israel. The second stage, Moshiach Ben David – Messiah from the house of David – is a miraculous process which includes the reestablishment of the Davidic Dynasty and the completion of the Third Temple.”

The claim of Netanyahu’s significance in the End Times was extrapolated further – but by using unbiblical concepts such as “reincarnation.”

“Rabbi Sudri explained that as the reincarnation of Jonathan and the manifestation of Moshiach ben Yosef, Netanyahu is paving the way for the more transcendent Moshiach ben David who will immediately follow,” BIN’s Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz noted in a November report .

The rabbi impressed his reasoning behind the connection he made between Netanyahu and Jonathan – King David’s best friend in the Bible.

“It is very clear that we see in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that he is fulfilling his destiny as Moshiach ben Yosef, that is to say, the reincarnation of Jonathan,” Sudri told BIN in May. “The name ‘Netanyahu’ (נתניהו) is composed of the same letters as the name, ‘Jonathan (יהונתן).’”

Sudri is not the only rabbi in Israel who has made this connection, but another rabbi’s intuition comes from his unbiblical interpretation derived from artifacts – not directly from Scripture. Christians rightly question this practice not rooted in the Bible, but the Israeli daily mentioned the rabbi to show that Netanyahu is believed to be part of the fulfillment of Scripture by religious leaders of faiths other than Christianity.

“This sentiment was repeated by Rabbi Moshe Ben Tov – known for his ability to perceive the past and present of people by gazing at the mezuzah on their door,” Berkowitz noted. “After attaching a mezuzah in the prime minister’s office, Rabbi Ben Tov made a remarkable statement to the prime minister.”

Tov’s questionable practice led him to believe that the prime minister’s position in Israel will be secure through the Last Days.

“It is very important that your love of Israel continue until the Moshiach comes because you are going stay in office and are going to meet him,” Tov told Netanyahu, according to BIN. “You are the one who will give him the keys to this office.”

Israel an integral part of past and present in Scripture

When Netanyahu thanked America for moving its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem back in May, he made Israel’s role in biblical past and present known.

“So, for me, this spot brings back personal memories, but for our people, it evokes profound collective memories of the greatest moments we have known on this City on a Hill,” Netanyahu declared at the embassy’s opening in Israel’s capital city last spring, according to a transcript of his speech published by the Times of Israel (TOI).

He went on to list off crucial historical events from the Bible that took place in Israel’s Holy City.

“In Jerusalem, Abraham passed the greatest test of faith and the right to be the father of our nation,” Netanyahu continued. “In Jerusalem, King David established our capital 3,000 years ago. In Jerusalem, King Solomon built our Temple, which stood for many centuries. In Jerusalem, Jewish exiles from Babylon rebuilt the Temple, which stood for many more centuries. In Jerusalem, the Maccabees rededicated that Temple and restored Jewish sovereignty in this land.”

The Israeli leader then impressed Israel’s significance today in the fulfillment of Scripture.

“And it was here in Jerusalem some 2,000 years later that the soldiers of Israel spoke three immortal words, ‘Har ha’bayit be’yadeinu,’ – ‘The Temple Mount is in our hands’ –  words that lifted the spirit of the entire nation,” Netanyahu pointed out.

An Old Testament prophet’s words were then repeated by the PM.

“The prophet, Zechariah, declared over 2,500 years ago, ‘So said the Lord, ‘I will return to Zion and I will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. And Jerusalem shall be called the City of Truth,’” Netanyahu continued in his speech. “May the opening of this embassy in this city spread the truth far and wide, and may the truth advance a lasting peace between Israel and all our neighbors.”

He ended by blessing America and giving thanks to God for His continued protection of Israel today and through eternity.

“God bless the United States of America, and God bless Jerusalem – the eternal, undivided capital of Israel,” Netanyahu concluded his speech. “Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the Universe, who has granted us life, sustained us and enabled us to reach this occasion.”

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

“‘The Temple Mount is in our hands’ –  words that lifted the spirit of the entire nation,” Netanyahu pointed out.

An Old Testament prophet’s words were then repeated by the PM.

“The prophet, Zechariah, declared over 2,500 years ago, ‘So said the Lord, ‘I will return to Zion and I will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. And Jerusalem shall be called the City of Truth,’” Netanyahu continued in his speech. “May the opening of this embassy in this city spread the truth far and wide, and may the truth advance a lasting peace between Israel and all our neighbors.”

He ended by blessing America and giving thanks to God for His continued protection of Israel today and through eternity.

“God bless the United States of America, and God bless Jerusalem – the eternal, undivided capital of Israel,” Netanyahu concluded his speech.”

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2  bbl-1    6 years ago

If 'the christian prophesies' are indeed being realized then I suggest Israel come to terms with the Islamic World, form an alliance and prepare to defend themselves from the onslaught that will be brought upon them by the forces of Lucifer. 

The embassy is not a prophesy or a promise.  Netanyahu walks in The Shadow.   

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @2    6 years ago

Netanyahu is operating on the belief system he has and is entitled to do so and express them.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago

Netanyahu has no belief system.  He is a money launderer, profiteer of war and anti Israeli freedom/prosperity/security.

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.2  epistte  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.1    5 years ago
Netanyahu has no belief system.  He is a money launderer, profiteer of war and anti Israeli freedom/prosperity/security.

He is also an alleged criminal.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago
Netanyahu is operating on the belief system he has and is entitled to do so and express them.  

No, he's not. He doesn't believe in any of this end times stuff. He is just pandering to a specific group who gives a ton of money to Israel and his prime ministership. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago

You do realize that Netanyahu is still waiting for his Messiah, right?

I really don't see how Jewish and Christian End Times Prophecy mesh. One or the other is going down....so to speak

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.4    5 years ago

That is quite correct Trout. If the Jewish one happens, all of mankind is judged by God's messenger ( the Messiah, means messenger in Hebrew), and there will be peace on earth with no illness or death for all people. 

Or we will have Armageddon. 

I think we will notice the difference, LOL. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.5    5 years ago

Well, if I have to believe in an End Time Prophecy, I'm going for the Jewish one. Sounds less painful

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.7  devangelical  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.5    5 years ago

which end prophecy lets me go full OT on evangelicals for the longest? I have some personal scores to settle. grampa's mom was a jew so I haven't officially picked a side yet.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.1.8  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  devangelical @2.1.7    5 years ago

If you are asking me which one you will fair better with, it is most def, Jewish, if you have been a good person. That is the only requirement. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.3    5 years ago

So now sending a friendly Christmas message is pandering and he bought his elected office?  I know that Obama spent American tax dollars in Israel 🇮🇱 to try to defeat him there.  I see Netanyahu as a great man.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.9    5 years ago

Is that what you call it? A friendly Xmas message?

jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.11  devangelical  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.8    5 years ago

I've been good so far, but my primary interest then, theoretically, would be helping the instigators get to the front of the jesus meet and greet line as quickly as possible. any wiggle room on the hebrew side for that?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.12  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.10    5 years ago

No, that’s what the seeded article called it.  And yes, it is.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

All hail end times!!! Hip hip hooray for the death of humanity!!!  Let the smiting begin!!! Yeaaaaay!!!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3    6 years ago

The end times is not the death of humanity but it brings our eternal salvation and eternal life.  A great thing to hope for in this new year.  

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.1  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    6 years ago
The end times is not the death of humanity but it brings our eternal salvation and eternal life.  A great thing to hope for in this new year.  

That eternal life that you refer to means that death of millions of people on earth. That isn't something that a rational person would wish for, especially when you don't know if heaven actually exists or if it just another religious fantasy that you believe in. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  epistte @3.1.1    5 years ago

It is the epitome of death wishing.  The sad part is how un-observant the death wishers are about reality.  Every day I hear about religious people who are dying of cancer, heart disease, car accidents, etc..  Meanwhile I skate by unscathed, freely calling out religion and god for the farce it is on a daily basis.  Mr. Omnipotent in the sky, who has forever been (and still is) powerless to effect anything, will any day now cause those who have “stars on thars” to float up to heaven while the rest of us sneeches burn in agony.  Scaaaary!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @3.1.1    5 years ago

The end of days is all about being saved and taken to heaven with God to have eternal life with him.  Nobody would wish for or talk of the last days were it not for the 2nd coming that brings it about.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.2    5 years ago

Lol!  As if wishing for eternal life that anyone can have if they truly want it is somehow death wishing.  After the earth is recreated as it was in the beginning, there will be no more death forever more.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.5  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.4    5 years ago

After the earth is recreated as it was in the beginning, there will be no more death forever more.

That is some serious mental illness right there.  I actually feel sorry for you.

There are religious zealots of all stripes that make similar claims about their non-Christian religions.  It’s all pompous bullshit.  Time to grow the fuck up.

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.6  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.3    5 years ago
The end of days is all about being saved and taken to heaven with God to have eternal life with him.  Nobody would wish for or talk of the last days were it not for the 2nd coming that brings it about.  

And yet there is no evidence any of that exists.  Apparently, genocide is now a religious sacrament. 

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
3.1.7  nightwalker  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    5 years ago

Come on, what happened to seven years of the four horsemen, Pestilence, Famine, War and DEATH? After that comes the big battle at Armageddon field, (the world's population should all fit after seven years of war) and THEN judgment day. With the weapons available today, seven-plus years can be a very long, unpleasant time. 

What sect sells this white sugar cookie with frosting idea of ARMAGEDDON? Is that the image of Armageddon now? Whahapnt the bible, more rewrites? No wonder so many Evangelists are so hot to have it and seem to be pushing to get it started, it's going be so sweet.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1.8  katrix  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.4    5 years ago

All the religious fanatics who screech about the end times don't seem to realize that they can leave this world whenever they want - and they're never in a hurry to do so.  Maybe your faith isn't that strong after all?

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
3.1.9  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.3    5 years ago
The end of days is all about being saved and taken to heaven with God to have eternal life with him.

and you can only accomplish that... by... being... DEAD... which means you are actually death wishing and advocating a death cult-like belief.

As if wishing for eternal life that anyone can have if they truly want it is somehow death wishing

the "eternal life" that you are referring to doesn't happen until... you... are... DEAD... which means you are death wishing !

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @3.1.9    5 years ago

Ridiculous!  At the second coming, those who are dead and saved rise up out of the grave to meet him, perfect.  Then those living at the time of the second coming who are saved will transform in the twinkling of the eye into incorruptible and perfect and also rise up to meet Him and the host of angels in the sky.  So, no, those living at the time of the second coming who are saved will literally never die.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.10    5 years ago

Ok....so my grandmother (who believed like you), is going to rise up out of her grave in a perfect condition. I assume this is not the condition she died in (wasting away from colon cancer) but her more "perfect" self. Now is this her perfect self when she was 20? 25? 30? 40?

I always get confused on that.....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  nightwalker @3.1.7    5 years ago
what happened to seven years of the four horsemen, Pestilence, Famine, War and DEATH?

Yeah, Man....I don't want to miss out on that party!

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1.13  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.10    5 years ago

What an active imagination  you have.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
3.1.14  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.10    5 years ago
Ridiculous!  At the second coming, those who are dead and saved rise up out of the grave to meet him, perfect.  

ok.. but they died first, correct ? they were dead, correct ?

Then those living at the time of the second coming who are saved will transform in the twinkling of the eye into incorruptible and perfect and also rise up to meet Him and the host of angels in the sky.  So, no, those living at the time of the second coming who are saved will literally never die.

explain how you can be "alive" and somehow magically transform into an "angel" and go to "heaven" - then explain why suddenly the living have that option at that time but not any other time... any other time they have to be dead, correct ? so it's.... really... death wishing.. since there's no other way (especially currently)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @3.1.14    5 years ago

We don’t have to die to go to heaven if we are living at the time of the 2nd coming and are the saved.  We don’t become angels.  We become the way Adam and Eve were before they sinned.  Everyone one who passes away who will be saved are resurrected and likewise transform and then go to heaven.  Everyone except the saved at the 2nd coming and Enoch and Elijah has died or will die the 1st death.  It’s the 2nd death that we are taught how to avoid and not be a part of.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
3.1.16  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.15    5 years ago
Everyone except the saved at the 2nd coming and Enoch and Elijah has died or will die the 1st death.  It’s the 2nd death that we are taught how to avoid and not be a part of.

and since this isn't the 2nd coming currently (and hasn't been the 2nd coming for over 200 years that the religious has been claiming it's coming) then you are... really... death wishing !

(the rest of your post is quite imaginative and magical - resurrecting the dead... because i'm sure people want to be zombies ? and then magically transforming into something else ? is Merlin going to help ? ...)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @3.1.16    5 years ago

The “points” you are making are simply ridiculous.  No one gets transformed into something else.  They (the resurrected and the then living saved at the 2nd coming) are still themselves only made perfect as Adam and Eve once were.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
3.1.18  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.17    5 years ago
The “points” you are making are simply ridiculous.  No one gets transformed into something else.  They (the resurrected and the then living saved at the 2nd coming) are still themselves only made perfect as Adam and Eve once were.

so they get transformed into something else - they go from faulty fallible humans to being as perfect as Adam and Eve (which is something they weren't before... which means they are now... something else !) ... regardless, i do get tired of the religious death wishing comments, we aren't allowed to death wish on this site from a secular perspective (no one can call for a politician, President, Vice President, NT member, etc to die) so the rule should also be enforced with death wishing from a religious perspective since currently no one can ultimately be with your God unless they .... are.... dead ! (just my personal opinion.. i know, you'll whine that it's "discrimination" against you and that you are being "silenced" because currently your religious views get a free pass and you wish to retain your privileged status - but rules should be applied evenly and fairly if they exist)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.19  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @3.1.18    5 years ago

Every one except the saving living at the time of the end will die.  Dying is a natural condition. Salvation is a comfort to those who are dying to know what they have to look forward to and that they will see friends and loved ones again.  No one except martyrs as a result persecution who choose to rather than recant has to die in order to be saved.  Therefore there is no deathwishing as death is not a prerequisite to be saved.  Being saved on the other hand mocks and defeats death as those who don’t live until the 2nd coming are raised from the dead to go to heaven.  There is no wishing anyone dead here.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
3.1.20  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.19    5 years ago
Every one except the saving living at the time of the end will die.  Dying is a natural condition

it sure is - but what happens afterwards is still unknown. Regardless - wishing for their death just so they can "be" with your God is... well... death wishing !

. Salvation is a comfort to those who are dying to know what they have to look forward to and that they will see friends and loved ones again.

irrelevant

No one except martyrs as a result persecution who choose to rather than recant has to die in order to be saved.

everyone absolutely at the current time must die to be saved since it is currently not the 2nd coming.. correct ? (careful, you are toeing the line of death wishing...)

Therefore there is no deathwishing as death is not a prerequisite to be saved.

at the current moment - it absolutely is a prerequisite since it's currently not the 2nd coming.. correct ?

Being saved on the other hand mocks and defeats death as those who don’t live until the 2nd coming are raised from the dead to go to heaven.  There is no wishing anyone dead here.  

if they are raised from the dead.. then they were... ready ? dead ! which means you are.... ready ? death wishing ! (how much more simpler do i have to make this ?)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.21  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @3.1.20    5 years ago

If people were being killed prematurely to speed them on their way and one advocated for such life endings then it could be death wishing but you don’t get to call our religious beliefs death wishing in order to silence us from defending our beliefs in this discussion.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
3.1.22  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.21    5 years ago
If people were being killed prematurely to speed them on their way and one advocated for such life endings then it could be death wishing but you don’t get to call our religious beliefs death wishing in order to silence us from defending our beliefs in this discussion

no one cares if it's prematurely or late or right on time.. the end result ? they are dead... dead.. .dead.. dead... don't you understand that part ? and you.. yes.. you... wished that upon them ! I can call your religious beliefs death wishing since that's exactly what is it because that's the only way to currently get to your god and "be" with your god. I am not trying to "silence" you (drop the dramatics, this isn't some war of "good vs evil" and we aren't battling for your "soul"), i'm just giving my opinion of applying the rules fairly for the religious and secular alike.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.23  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @3.1.22    5 years ago

Actually that’s not correct.  The wish is for the 2nd coming to happen ASAP, to not be further delayed so that we can get there to heaven now and be translated directly there.  

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
3.1.24  Phoenyx13  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.23    5 years ago
Actually that’s not correct.  The wish is for the 2nd coming to happen ASAP, to not be further delayed so that we can get there to heaven now and be translated directly there.

oh.. well.. that almost changes.. well.. nothing.. since the rest of the people who aren't saved.. well.. they ... ready ? they die ! and you are wishing for them to die ASAP as you just admitted ! don't you get enough of death wishing other people ?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.25  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Phoenyx13 @3.1.24    5 years ago

It’s Gods will and thus that of all Christians who follow Him as well that all would choose to believe in Him and accept Him and thus that none would be lost.  That is Gods and our true wish for all humanity.  So, contrary to your point of view, our true motive is eternal LIFE for as many who will accept it.  Life wishing is our calling. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.2  devangelical  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3    5 years ago

end times = what's left of the evangelicals telling jews to convert or else.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  devangelical @3.2    5 years ago

Nah, the real end times will arrive when all of the 'paid for' abortions are revealed that the president and other 'hot shot' GOPERS tied to keep secret.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @3.2.1    5 years ago
'Nah, the real end times will arrive when all of the 'paid for' abortions are revealed that the president and other 'hot shot' GOPERS tied to keep secret.'

and all their mistresses' abortions - you know those guys who talk the talk while they're banging porn stars and strippers and railing against abortion unless it is for their prostitutes' or mistresses' abortion

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago
"Jews are continuing to return to Israel – a process that began in 1948 when the State of Israel was reestablished."

The process of Jews returning to Israel started well before 1948.  Zionism was established in the late 19th century, and since that time many land purchases were made by Jewish organizations and the Rothschild family, and many Jews started settling in Kibbutzim, especially in the early 20th century. Since 1948 Jews have flocked to Israel, refugees from the Hololcaust, Russian Jews escaping pogroms, Jews flown in from African nations, and approximately three quarters of a million forced from Muslim lands after partition.  I am personally familiar with Canadian Jews who have made aliyah to Israel. The Islamization of European countries causing increasing rates of antisemitic attacks there are causing even more to make aliyah.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    5 years ago

Its interesting to note that American Jews who live and work in Israel and still vote here vote almost polar opposite compared to the majority of American Jews living here. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
4.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    5 years ago

Buzz,

Do you understand the concept that both XX and  Netanyahu are putting forward? End times means that 2/3 of the Jewish population dies in the apocalypse and that the remain Jews convert to Christianity. Are you telling me that is what you were taught in Hebrew school? Frankly, what Netanyahu was implying was nothing more than pandering to evangelicals since they give a ton of money to Isreal.  

Please watch this video. It the second half of the story, but even the first part is interesting

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.2    5 years ago

I don't understand why you feel you needed to tell me that.  All my comment addressed was the error in the article statement that the Jews' returning to Israel STARTED in 1948. Their "return" had nothing to do with Evangelical belief.

Unfortunately this is the message I get when I click your video link:

"This video is not available in your country"

That is not an unusual message I get when I try to open a video.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.2.1    5 years ago

Not all evangelical Christians believe that Israel plays a role in last days prophecy though a majority likely does.  I favor Israel because I believe it the right thing to do.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.2.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.2.2    5 years ago

My comment had NOTHING to do with evangelical belief.  All I did was correct an error in the article that itself had nothing to do with evangelical belief. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
4.2.4  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.2.1    5 years ago

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Buzz.  

It's a shame you can't watch the video. I thought you might be able to since it was not a youtube.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     5 years ago

Not being a Christian or Jew I find this really distrubing. IMO, you are death wishing most of the planet earth. Why would anyone with a speck of brains do such a thing.  

I much prefer to wish everyone a beautiful new year without the ignorant guilt being spread by articles like this. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Kavika @5    5 years ago

I’m neither a Christian or a Jew and do not find it to be disturbing at all. I see religious freedom and freedom to speak ones mind even if I disagree with the views being expressed. This does not harm me or my beliefs at all. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1    5 years ago
I see religious freedom and freedom to speak ones mind even if I disagree with the views being expressed. This does not harm me or my beliefs at all. 

Of course you do, Dean...My point being that DEATH WISHING isn't something that, IMO, is at the heart of free speech. 

To each his own. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika @5.1.1    5 years ago

The article simply reports on the message of the Prime Minister of Israel 🇮🇱 to Christians.  Again, how is the expression of the hope for the 2nd coming which is believed will happen soon that will lead to eternal life with no more death, sorrow, or disease and a new earth, death wishing? 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  bbl-1  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1    5 years ago

Religious freedom also permits 'closeted masturbation,' if I understand the scripture correctly.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.2    5 years ago
death wishing? 

Yes

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.2    5 years ago

Only to those who believe in Jesus. The rest of the people of the earth whether they be good or bad, go to your hell. How is that a good thing?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1    5 years ago

Dean,

No one is saying that XX can't say this, it's just a horrible message. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.7  devangelical  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.5    5 years ago
Only to those who believe in Jesus.

according to evangelicals, it takes a lot more than that to get a ticket to heaven

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.8  devangelical  replied to  bbl-1 @5.1.3    5 years ago
Religious freedom also permits closeted masturbation

this seed being a prime example

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @5.1.7    5 years ago

Actually it doesn’t. The time has not yet come for one needing to believe the literal gospel to be saved.  There were pockets of believers in God in the pre messiah era in countries all over the globe post flood and all who lived according to the best light they were shown in their lives no matter their nationality or religion before the messiah will be saved.  Since then, the same still applies to this day.  Anyone living anywhere according to the best they knew and have been led to believe who never directly knew the old or the new covenant will be in Heaven.  Only in the very end of the last days just before the 2nd coming when everyone currently living on earth has heard the literal gospel message will salvation depend solely on believing in Jesus directly.  The only people we know for sure will not be in heaven now are those who have actually heard the gospel message and live out their entire  life deliberately refusing to believe/reject it and carry that rejection to their grave.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.9    5 years ago
The only people we know for sure will not be in heaven now are those who have actually heard the gospel message and live out their entire  life deliberately refusing to believe/reject it and carry that rejection to their grave.  

What do you mean, ''know for sure''....There are more, less or what. 

Oh, and BTW that number is probably (who have heard and rejected it) in the hundreds of millions. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.11  TᵢG  replied to  Kavika @5.1.10    5 years ago
What do you mean, ''know for sure''

Ancient men wrote words on paper.   That is 'certainty' for some.

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.12  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.9    5 years ago

so basically, believe it when you first hear it, believe it all without question, then join the club of very exclusive beliefs, or be fucked for eternity along with the other religions that don't believe the exact same thing. bullshit and blasphemy. no wonder sane people are running away from narrow minded evangelical churches as fast as they can.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.13  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @5.1.12    5 years ago

So, if you reject the message, the God the message is about, and the messenger, why would you want to live all through out the ceaseless ages of eternity with Him and among those of us who are saved there?  Why complain about being excluded from the presence of a God you deny exists or know he does and hate Him. Why would people who either deny He exists or did things to those who do believe expect the same reward as those who do believe?   

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.14  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.13    5 years ago
why would you want to live all through out the ceaseless ages of eternity with Him and among those of us who are saved there?

Who says we do?

If god does exist, he doesn't sound like anybody I'd like to spend any time with at all.

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.15  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.13    5 years ago
 I reject the warped evangelical message of a petty, hateful, and vengeance filled god. As a reminder to evangelicals, Jesus spoke the most about his feelings towards religious hypocrites. If there is some type of happy afterlife, I seriously doubt that most present day evangelicals will have any significant presence there. Going with the biblical premise that the afterlife is beyond the grasp of the human mind, my theory that born again heaven is an old testament world complete with carnivorous dinosaurs and regular flooding, and that afterlife theory is just as valid as theirs.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @5.1.15    5 years ago

You realize that preparation for the 2nd coming is the whole point of Christianity?  It is a universal hope of every Christian to be saved and spend eternity with God and ultimately heaven on Earth recreated.  The belief in and hope for the second coming is not limited to evangelicals but is universal among all Christians. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.1.14    5 years ago

And all have the free will choice not to do so.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.19  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.16    5 years ago
The belief in and hope for the second coming is not limited to evangelicals but is universal among all Christians. 

And that is fine if you are a Christian. But for Jews, the concept sucks. Jews believe that everyone goes to heaven and nothing about Armegedon. So the fact that a Jewish leader of Israel is pandering to this, is really disgusting. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.20  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.13    5 years ago

I don't want to spend any eternity where you're at.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.21  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.9    5 years ago
Only in the very end of the last days just before the 2nd coming when everyone currently living on earth has heard the literal gospel message will salvation depend solely on believing in Jesus directly.  The only people we know for sure will not be in heaven now are those who have actually heard the gospel message and live out their entire  life deliberately refusing to believe

It strikes me that saying unless you believe in my God you will be eternally damned is EXTREME proselytizing, which is supposedly not allowed on this site. .

Biblical scholars, not quacks like we see in televangelism and end of days nonsense, know that biblical prophecy relates to the times in which the biblical individuals lived, and not something 2 or 3 or 4 thousand years into the future (when these texts were written).

One does not need to heed this "back to Israel" bs to be a Christian.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.22  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.20    5 years ago

Sorry that you feel that way.  There will be liberal and conservative Christians and others having lived by the best light shown them in Heaven and once there we won’t be concerned with the old affairs while we are tarying here in our temporary sinful home.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.23  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.22    5 years ago

You're proselytizing again. My new year's resolution is to get as far away from people like you as I possibly can. You have nothing to offer

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.24  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.23    5 years ago

My beliefs come under attack and it’s then not proselytizing to defend and explain said belief in light of the given discussion.  Atheists can’t attack a point of or all of Christianity beliefs and then run crying about proselytizing when their attacks are answered.  At least not in a fair world.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.24    5 years ago

You can't help yourself, can you?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.26  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @5.1.8    5 years ago
Religious freedom also permits closeted masturbation
this seed being a prime example

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.27  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.20    5 years ago
'I don't want to spend any eternity where you're at.'

Do you remember a comic strip called Bloom County?  There was one strip which I've been trying to find for the longest time.  

To paraphrase - It pretty much says everyone is going to heaven and that is what pisses off these evangelicals and fundamental freaks so much.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.28  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.27    5 years ago

Yes, I know Bloom County.

I really, really, really, really, don't want to spend eternity the same place whathisface is spending.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  Kavika @5    5 years ago

Most Jews should find it disturbing, too.  Christian prophecy isn't kind to them in the "end times".

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  sandy-2021492 @5.2    5 years ago

Exactly, Sandy. That is why I find what  Netanyahu said as so unbelievable since I know he knows the implications of what he said. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.2.1    5 years ago

bibi is going to need some traveling money real soon and he knows just which suckers are most likely to send it to him

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @5.2.2    5 years ago

People like XX-Jefferson.....

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.3    5 years ago

I didn’t flag the above but calling out members by name or former name is a ok it seems based on the disallowed flag.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.2.4    5 years ago

boo-hoo

Stop changing your screen name, then

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.5    5 years ago

You miss the point.  It used to be not ok to call out another member and it was removed to heated discussion group for 48 hours.  Since it was me being called out that didn’t happen.  

Ender
Professor Principal
5.2.7  Ender  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.2.6    5 years ago

I would say that was a great point.

It is hard to keep a name straight when it is changed every week.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @5.2.7    5 years ago

I know, right?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ender @5.2.7    5 years ago

It doesn’t matter because no matter that it is, it is not supposed to be called out. 

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
6  Freefaller    5 years ago

LMAO end of world prophecies are batting about zero for ten thousand now, so I really don't believe this articles predictions are anything to be concerned about.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Freefaller @6    5 years ago

I'm not concerned about the prophecies themselves.  Just that Netanyahu is willing to ignore the dire predictions some of those prophecies have for his own constituents, as long as those making the predictions, and even actively trying to bring them about, keep sending him money.

To me, it's like he's ignoring or even encouraging antisemitism that calls itself "religious brotherhood", so long as those salivating for the apocalypse pay for the privilege of having the predictions regarding Jews ignored.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6.1    5 years ago

Thank you, Sandy. That comment is spot on.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.2  devangelical  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6.1    5 years ago

My concern is the presence of these religious nut jobs in positions of power or responsibility that think their invisible friend speaks to them directly or that he needs a little mortal help to get armeggedon started. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @6.1.2    5 years ago

Armegeddon wont be happening for a very long time.  It’s the final battle between good and evil and ends with Hell happening for the losers of it and then the earth is recreated new.  It has nothing to do with existing present day governments.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.1.4  sandy-2021492  replied to  devangelical @6.1.2    5 years ago

That concerns me, too.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.3    5 years ago
It’s the final battle between good and evil and ends with Hell happening for the losers of it

And those losers are the Jews that don't convert to Christianity, right? Is Netanyahu going to be baptized any time soon?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.5    5 years ago

That is strictly between the individual and God.  There is no such thing as salvation by identity group, nation, etc.  The winners will be those inside the walls of The New Jerusalem and the losers those on the outside trying to force their way in.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.6    5 years ago

proselytizing......

Seriously....how can you have anything whatsoever with Netanyahu when neither of you can even agree on salvation?

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.1.8  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.3    5 years ago
Armegeddon wont be happening for a very long time.

As in ever!

It’s the final battle between good and evil and ends with Hell happening for the losers of it and then the earth is recreated new.  It has nothing to do with existing present day governments.  

But that is a more present day myth. Or delusion.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.9  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.6    5 years ago
the 2nd coming which is believed will happen soon - The winners will be those inside the walls of The New Jerusalem

start packing and leave the laptop behind

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @6.1.9    5 years ago

We can’t get there by our own good works on our own. We also won’t be taking anything with us there when we do go.  I hope to meet you there.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.11  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.10    5 years ago

prepare for a multiple number of personal disappointments

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.12  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.7    5 years ago

Netanyahu is a great Israeli leader who is a very good friend of America.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.12    5 years ago

So the guy who's facing multiple indictments is a great leader and friend of America

How do you say that shit with a straight face?

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.14  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.12    5 years ago

he's a fucking crooked scumbag, just like trump.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @6.1.14    5 years ago

He is a great Israeli Prime Minister.  My favorite one in their history.  There is no doubt that he is a friend of America.  What he has helped to make with the Israeli economy is nothing short of awesomeness.  

PJ
Masters Quiet
7  PJ    5 years ago

Netanyahu would sell all Jews out for money and power.  I think he started out with good intentions but he has been corrupted.  Anyone who believes he is an honorable man or a man of faith is foolish.  

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
8  nightwalker    5 years ago

God save me from all the so called prophesies and Armageddon Religions in general.

Too bad the rest of us can't get a sanity deferment or a Non-religious deferment, but this is one of the rare times that the religions get real inclusive and want EVERYONE to play.

When this prophesy falls through, the Evangelists will keep pushing it anyway and wait for the NEXT prophesy and when that fails find the next one and so on. That'll help fill the pews or rugs or whatever.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10  JohnRussell    5 years ago

LOL. Why did no one comment on this high comedy from the seeded "article" ?

Tov’s questionable practice led him to believe that the prime minister’s position in Israel will be secure through the Last Days. “It is very important that your love of Israel continue until the Moshiach (the Messiah) comes because you are going stay in office and are going to meet him, Tov told Netanyahu, according to BIN.You are the one who will give him the keys to this office.”