╌>

Harry Reid says Trump is the worst president in American history

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  johnrussell  •  5 years ago  •  94 comments

Harry Reid says Trump is the worst president in American history

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid isn't holding back.

Reid, who retired from the Senate in 2017 after three decades, told The New York Times in an interview published Wednesday that he thinks President Trump is "without question the worst president we've ever had," adding that while the U.S. has "had some bad ones," there is "not even a close second to him." Reid called Trump "amoral," claimed he has "no conscience," and called him someone who you "can't reason with" who will "lie" and "cheat."

The former senator from Nevada additionally expressed bewilderment that former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who he worked with in the Senate, put up with Trump for so long. "Why in the hell didn't Sessions leave?” Reid asked. “Same with [former White House Chief of Staff John] Kelly. I'd say, 'Go screw yourself.' I could not look my children in the eye."

Reid was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last year. "As soon as you discover you have something on your pancreas, you're dead," Reid said of the diagnosis. Despite his deteriorating health, there seems to be a part of Reid that wishes he was still fighting in Washington. Reid's former chief of staff noted, "I think he misses it, definitely." Read more at The New York Times . Brendan Morrow

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Leave it to Harry to state the obvious.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.2  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
Leave it to Harry to state the obvious.

Harry is old enough to have personally seen worse presidents.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

With all due respect John, I find it hard to take Harry Reid says with no more than a grain of salt. During his time in office, he was right up there with Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters and others who made lots of bucks lining their pockets in DC. They went to great efforts to badmouth the other side while trying act like they were pure as the befallen snow. In all fairness, many Republicans are no different. The aforementioned individuals were just more obvious about it. Just another reason I hate politics in DC and wish we could get rid of all on both sides and start with a clean slate.

epistte
Junior Guide
1.3.1  epistte  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.3    5 years ago
With all due respect John, I find it hard to take Harry Reid says with no more than a grain of salt. During his time in office, he was right up there with Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters and others who made lots of bucks lining their pockets in DC.

Are you unaware that trump is also lining his pockets with government money that is far beyond his salary while he is POTUS, or it that permissible when he does it?

As president, Trump has promoted those businesses with his presence relentlessly. During his first 514 days in office, he visited Trump properties on 159 of them.

At least two American embassies abroad have promoted Mar-a-Lago , the president’s private club, on their websites. A national park in Virginia has offered Trump wine for sale.

Trump aide Kellyanne Conway publicly urged Americans to buy Ivanka Trump’s products in a television appearance on Fox News. Explaining the popularity of Trump’s Washington hotel, Conway told Politico that customers “look at it as a piece of the president.”

As demand rose, the Trump organization raised prices.

Mar-a-Lago, which Trump calls the “Winter White House,” doubled its membership fee to $200,000. Trump International Hotel, whose managers market it as a destination for diplomats, raised room rates almost 60 percent.

Many who could benefit from Trump’s decisions are happy to pay. That includes representatives of countries of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait and Georgia. It includes lobbyists and executives from industries such as oil, high-tech, real estate and mining.

In amounts large and small, Trump takes in money from political allies, and from the government he leads.

The Republican National Committee rents space in Trump Tower. So does the Pentagon . So does China’s largest bank.

The government of Qatar this spring paid $6.5 million for an apartment in Trump World Tower — joining the governments of Saudi Arabia, India and Afghanistan there.

Trump businesses overseas have gotten foreign government help, too.

China’s government is reportedly lending $500 million for a Trump-linked development project in Indonesia. China has also approved dozens of trademarks for Trump family businesses since he won the presidency.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.3.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  epistte @1.3.1    5 years ago

I find it amusing that you cherry picked my statement above in that you only commented on what I said about Reid, Pelosi, Feinstei, and Waters while neglecting to comment on what I said after that. I specifically said that "In all fairnes, many Republicans are no different.". Obviously you felt I should have specifically targeted President Trump alone to match your narrative instead of mentioning Republicans collectively. But if it will make you happy, yes it most likely includes Trump as well.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Someone actually cares what Harry Reid has to say?  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.4.1  arkpdx  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.4    5 years ago

What is a Harry Reid? A fuzzy swamp plant? 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago

OMG, stop the presses...  another piece of shit said something bad about trump.

that can only mean trump is doing what we elected him to do.   piss everyone else off.  

if anyone thought trump could wreck a 60+ yr globalist plan without pissing off a few folks, think again.

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3    5 years ago

Harry Reid has a university degree in history.  I think he knows more about it than you or MUVA do.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    5 years ago

Lol ..... some of the dumbest people i've every known have university degrees.    Couldn't reason their way out of a wet paper bag if their life depended on it. 

That said, a degree in history?   Whoopee-do ..... talk about a dime a dozen

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.1    5 years ago
That said, a degree in history?   Whoopee-do ..... talk about a dime a dozen

one might think, it would give one, a better perspective, at which to compare Trump, to past Presidents, but hey,

Who ever learned ANYTHING from looking back at Mans story, history, probably never her, cause it would then be herstory, Ourstory to replace history in the dictionary ....?

but yet again, i digress.

just stating the obvious, that maybe you should have learned in History Class.

Trump obviously failed History, as he has a failed history, and he's obviously cut class

out of his entire Diet

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.3  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    5 years ago

Well, he sure didn't learn anything from his degree in history.  Besides, he graduated in 1961 with a BA in Political Science/History. and did not even serve in the military.  FYI, a degree in Political Science grants you a BA degree if your major course work is in a literary area such as history, english, arts.  However, if your course work is in the harder Political Science side, you will earn the BS.

Harry, according to his bio, was born in 1939 which would mean that he was prime draft bait during the Viet Nam era but he missed that particular war. He was in college, in law school and then got appointed as a Capitol cop which, back in those days, was a purely political plum.

So, while the Viet Nam war was raging, Harry Reid served bravely guarding the House and Senate office building parking garages which, in turn, might well have served the purpose of keeping him out of Southeast Asia.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1.4  katrix  replied to  1stwarrior @3.1.3    5 years ago

It's a better excuse than fake bone spurs, at least.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  katrix @3.1.4    5 years ago
better excuse than fake bone spurs,

that he couldn't remember which foot about, and told reporters to ask his doctor, what a joke.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.2    5 years ago
one might think, it would give one, a better perspective, at which to compare Trump, to past Presidents, but hey,

College degrees, especially degrees that are "memory centric," do not teach critical thinking per se.   Even if they did, it's no guarantee the person who manages to simply pass all the tests to obtain such a degree has the ability to display such critical thinking when it really counts.   Harry (Nuclear Option) Reid is proof of that.

Most college degrees are generally just a hazing.   A piece of paper saying a person has met arbitrarily designed learning requirements.   How one applies what has been learned is really where the rubber meets the road.

That said, congress is full of law degrees and we can see how well that's working out.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.7  1stwarrior  replied to  katrix @3.1.4    5 years ago

At least Trump used a reason - Hairless didn't - he just didn't register for the draft.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.9  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.6    5 years ago
College degrees, especially degrees that are "memory centric," do not teach critical thinking per se

many are critical of my thinking

but 

that is most often because they lack the ability.

There have only been a finite number of POTUS to compare Trump to, and he is hands down, The Fricken Worst. History, Herstory, Ourstory, NONE will be kind to this orange behind, nor should they be.

Like comparing Apples to Orange Clowns, juggling bananas, cause Trump has not a Pear, and only holds in his tiny little hands, is one of a kind, as he's an Ace hold in a Full House of Jokers as none of them shoot straight, and need Flushed  out, cuz as he holds three ways from Sunday's of a like kind , as he likes them related in his White House with White Hoodies and three sheetz to the windfall for sale all year round, and all suited the same, like him, in Lawsuits , that will eventually lead to a Full jail House, as four or more of his kind, all Jokers like he, should be Flushed Straight down his Golden Thrown out with the Big Orange Babies Bath water under the Bridge of Sighs, as he refuses to exercise, his phat ass or demons T rated, by bonds to Russia, and his highly regarded , Disregarded Respect, for the Rule of Law

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    5 years ago

Look up Buchanan. Or Johnson. 

The idea that Trump is "worse" than those two, among others, is just silly. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.11  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.10    5 years ago

Richard Nixon did things too that some people liked.

He is pretty widely judged as one of our worse presidents because of his character.

Donald Trump is a criminal. He is completely unethical. And he lies about it.  History is not going to be kind to Donald Trump.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  1stwarrior @3.1.3    5 years ago
Harry, according to his bio, was born in 1939 which would mean that he was prime draft bait during the Viet Nam era

My dad was born in 1939 but was never considered for Vietnam. He was was too young for Korea but too old for Vietnam. His draft number did get pulled during the 1962 Crisis, tho.

His brothers were, but not my dad. Three of his brothers were drafted, the youngest one enlisted. So.......just thought I would throw that out there

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.13  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.12    5 years ago

[deleted] your dad is most likely a draft dodger, but hey, anyone that shuts a door, or closes a window, has taken this of opportunity

to dodge drafts, which keeps us warm, and saves on energy consumption, so basically, warrior has complemented your dad as being a smart and energy efficient father

while

probably feeling i'm a bitch of a mutha, but that B an otha    subject

hope all is well N2O fish and that your bait has been fruitfull

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.14  Trout Giggles  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.13    5 years ago

I'm doing much better now that I've seen your screen name. :)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.15  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.11    5 years ago

e is pretty widely judged as one of our worse presidents because of his character.

Nixon is considered one of the worst Presidents because he committed numerous crimes while in office.  If character was the sole yardstick for measuring Presidents, then Trump would be fighting it out with LBJ, Clinton and Kennedy. 

Trump sends dumb tweets, but the idea that Trump is the worst President ever, (not one of, the actual worst) based on what we know, is idiotic. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.16  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.15    5 years ago

I think you mixed up the word "idiotic" and the word "obvious".

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.17  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.14    5 years ago

sorry to hear that,

asz are most, as in sorry tohearwhatitisisayhere

but, i won't apologize for some orange clown Lying in bed, in the WHite House, on Air Force One, in Iraq to our Troops, in Helsinki like he was James Wilkes Boothz, as he murders our POTUS image, and i imagine, some wish not to look into the mirror

but how else do u imagine their imaginations would imagine their images should be reflected

upon and about ?

as i perceive perceptions deceived, prefer to image another image , and imagen their imaginations are not allies to US, as they prefer all lies  to allies ,   while axis of evil doudes concludes

just as they luv to Greece the shaft, before shafted, yet defend like 300 , their ignorance, it's obvious , Tump has nothing, but MPty Pants, though heavy from loads in the rear, backed up against his not being built r paid for wall , that Mexico has already paid for in Full F u B leave the Bull to those that grin

n bear in mind, he's lost his, while leading his frothing flock, off the dock et, like a rong fitting socket, that he inserts his wet willy n willing tongue....shocking i know, but have t blow now

nose

reflect upon that while 

n good to c u, sewing on this thread, sorry, you can't say the same, without being Trumpesk , but  Trump LIES  even inbed

a tweetin little tweety bird did tell me    i thawt i saw a putty tat   So Trump GRABBED IT

hows that grab ya,    hopefully not like our respected President       

N joy, n Happy New Year to Ya,     got a feeling it will b for our country as well

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.19  Split Personality  replied to  1stwarrior @3.1.7    5 years ago
At least Trump used a reason - Hairless didn't - he just didn't register for the draft.

Can you prove that ?  If he hadn't signed up for the draft do you think he would have been hired by the US Capital Police?  A federal law enforcement agency.  Really?

Back then showing your "draft card" status was part of any employment application.  Harry would not have been eligible for the job without proof of his draft status.

Harry, according to his bio, was born in 1939 which would mean that he was prime draft bait during the Viet Nam era but he missed that particular war. He was in college, in law school and then got appointed as a Capitol cop which, back in those days, was a purely political plum.

Born in 1939, he would have been required to sign up for Selective Service in 1957  At that point he was in college in Utah.  ( education deferment )

Married in 1959.  ( family deferment )

graduated in 61, went to G Washington Law School, Wash DC 61-64 ( education deferment )  but sources only list the family deferment as his "dodge".

He was 25 at graduation from Law School and as the draft ramped up in 1964, we both know they weren't looking for 25 year olds with a family.

Police officer at U.S. Capitol, c. 1961-63; city attorney, Henderson, NV, 1964-66; Nevada state assemblyman, 1969-1970; Nevada lieutenant governor, 1970-74;

So, no, while Harry's education overlapped the Vietnam war, he was not prime draft bait, that honor fell to those males born between 1946 and 1953.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.20  1stwarrior  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.19    5 years ago
Born in 1939, he would have been required to sign up for Selective Service in 1957  At that point he was in college in Utah.  ( education deferment )

Married in 1959.  ( family deferment )

graduated in 61, went to G Washington Law School, Wash DC 61-64 ( education deferment )  but sources only list the family deferment as his "dodge".

To get a "deferment", you had to have registered for the draft.  There are no available records to verify he registered for the draft.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.21  Split Personality  replied to  1stwarrior @3.1.20    5 years ago
To get a "deferment", you had to have registered for the draft.  There are no available records to verify he registered for the draft.

And I will repeat this again - that you could not get a FEDERAL JOB if you did not have a valid Draft Card,  especially in the late 60's

The US Capital Police Department is a FEDERAL law enforcement agency.  Mr Reid would have needed a draft card just to get an application.

He could NOT have been hired if he failed his background check for avoiding Selective Service registration.  They would have arrested his ass.

What Happens If You Don’t Register for Selective Service

If you are required to register and you don’t , you will not be eligible for federal student aid, federal job training, or a federal job . You may be prosecuted and face a fine of up to $250,000 and/or jail time of up to five years.

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.22  epistte  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.15    5 years ago

Cadet Bonespurs got his medical deferment as a kickback from Daddy being the landlord to the Dr.

Daughters of a deceased podiatrist say it’s “family lore” that their father helped Donald Trump, long before he became president, avoid being drafted for military service in Vietnam, the New York Times reported Wednesday.

Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel, the daughters of Larry Braunstein, told the Times that their father — as a ‘favor’ — provided the fall 1968 diagnosis of bone spurs that helped Trump get a medical exemption. In return, the doctor received access to Fred Trump, Trump’s father and owner of the Queens building in which Larry Braunstein’s practice operated.

“If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got,” Elysa Braunstein told the Times, referring to the president’s father.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.23  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.9    5 years ago

Your comment is so full of partisan hatred and bias its almost comical ...... if it weren't so sad ..... soooo sad!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.24  Tessylo  replied to  1stwarrior @3.1.7    5 years ago
'At least Trump used a reason - Hairless didn't - he just didn't register for the draft.'

So it's all good that your 'president' is a draft dodger.  Got it.  

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.1.25  Jack_TX  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.16    5 years ago
I think you mixed up the word "idiotic" and the word "obvious".

Claims that Trump is worse than LBJ or Nixon are simply hyper-emotional hysterical stupidity.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.26  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.23    5 years ago

The only thing “sad” , is your ability to not see Trump for what it is

n yes

it Is Sad

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.27  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.26    5 years ago

Ah yes, the old Peewee Herman "i know you are but what am i" gambit.

How typical ......

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.28  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.27    5 years ago

Think I’ll head down to the ole XXX Family Cinema House now

n

takem karevof business

thanx for the kind suggestion . 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.29  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.28    5 years ago

You're welcome.   It was a stroke of genius.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.30  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.10    5 years ago

Barack Obama was just above those two, but not by much.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2  cjcold  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3    5 years ago

Trump says something bad about himself every day.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Remember when Harry Reid admitted lying about Mitt Romney's Tax returns on the floor of the Senate and Democrats cheered him for it, because "he won."

Always good to keep Harry Reid in mind when Democrats feign being outraged about Trump's falsehoods. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    5 years ago

Harry Reid tells one lie , Trump tells 5000.

That is a conservative's concept of equivalency.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to    5 years ago

Removed for context

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to    5 years ago
removed for context

as you make your second comment...

He's spot on with his assessment.

How do you not see a trend

McChrystal, said  he is not truthful, Mitt Romney said Trump has no leadership and no character, Tillerson says he's a fckn idiot, Cohen says he's he knew all about a lot, and is basically compromised, then add Flake, McCain as well as the speaker , Rubio , etc, etc & how MANY OTHERS , that know this Orange Clown, think he's unfit...???

Is it all more "fake news" , or are you not seeing a pattern here ?

C'mon Wally,   THINK !

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
4.1.4  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    5 years ago

Says "Harry Reid, when asked about the Republican field, said the Republican he likes the best is Donald Trump, and he said, because I can work with him. He'll cut deals."

In the "do-nothing Senate," there are 352 House bills "sitting on Harry Reid’s desk awaiting action," including 55 introduced by Democrats.  

Harry Reid "voted to use taxpayer dollars to pay for Viagra for convicted child molesters and sex offenders."

Says "Donald Trump and Mike Pence want to gamble with your retirement benefits in the stock market."

Planned Parenthood is "the only health care that a significant number of women get. About 30 percent of women, that's their health care." - 

Congress used earmarks "for more than 200 years." - it's a 1990's thing.

"In the history of the United States, 168 presidential nominees have been filibustered, 82 blocked under President Obama, 86 blocked under all the other presidents." - cloture votes - not nominees.

"In the last two years, we have reduced the deficit by $2.5 trillion." - reduction to be over 10 years, not two.

Says Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

There was a "loss of eight million jobs during the Bush eight years." - did not happen during Bush's years.

There's a whole bunch of lies little Hairless has told.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  1stwarrior @4.1.4    5 years ago

If you have a few days to kill, why don't you list Trumps LIES   ?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
4.1.6  1stwarrior  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1.5    5 years ago

Gee, sorry I don't respond as you would like.  The statement I responded to was John's in 4.1.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    5 years ago
arry Reid tells one lie , Trump tells 5000.

Please John, don't embarrass yourself. The idea that Reid's lie about Romney's taxes was his only lie is too preposterous to even address.

Just admit you, and the party that justified  Harry Reid's lying because Obama won,  don't care about lying. You pretend to care because Trump has an (r) next to his name, but any objective look at the history of the modern Democratic Party demonstrates that serial lying is a feature of a Democratic politician, not a bug.   What could be more ironic than a Hillary Clinton voter whining about lying?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  1stwarrior @4.1.6    5 years ago
Gee

u spelled g wrong

Well if you're going to compare the two, why would you list only ones LIES, and not the others ?

Possibly, cause you have a few other things to do in this new year.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.9  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.7    5 years ago

Sean , you've been embarrassing yourself ever since Trump won the GOP nomination and got elected and you concluded you have an ideological  duty to defend this idiot.

Trump is a serial liar FAR beyond not only any other politician, but just about anyone else in American history who made their way to a prominent position in American national life.

The unwillingness of people like you to acknowledge that fact shreds your credibility.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.10  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.9    5 years ago

too funny, while too pathetic as well

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    5 years ago

In his sober, objective, non-partisan opinion, formed with the perspective of being able to look back from years in the future. /s

lady in black
Professor Quiet
6  lady in black    5 years ago

Trump is in fact the worst president EVER

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  lady in black @6    5 years ago
the worst president EVER

he's worst than most corrupted third world el presidente's, 

and would surpass them, if not for our forefathers design

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.2  1stwarrior  replied to  lady in black @6    5 years ago

No, that was his predecessor.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2    5 years ago
his predecessor.

how many were indicted in that last administration again...

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.2.2  1stwarrior  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.2.1    5 years ago

Get ready.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.2.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2.2    5 years ago
Get ready.

I am, and i predict many more will be from Trumps' gang

and predict Trump will be forced to resign

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2.2    5 years ago

'Get ready.'

For what exactly?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.2.3    5 years ago

If he thinks anyone is going to be indicted from President Obama's administration, that is laughable.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.2.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @6.2.5    5 years ago

He and they, are still thinking "Hillary" is going to be indicted. Sorry fellows, that ship has sailed with the Democrats taking oaths tomorrow, and the only ones going down are that of, and including, the Orange Clown.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.2.7  Ronin2  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2    5 years ago

While I agree with the sentiment I doubt any of Obama's administration (Or Clinton campaign officials) will ever face indictment. Not because they aren't guilty; but because they are all a part of the Establishment- as was Obama. The Establishment doesn't eat their own.

Trump isn't Establishment, and to ensure no future non Establishment POTUS are elected they have turned on their own that supported Trump. Or does anyone think they didn't know about the collaboration on both sides in foreign countries by their respective pawns? The pay for play? It has been going on forever. It wasn't until Trump took office that it became an issue only for those that worked for his campaign. Seems those doing the same thing on Hillary's side are being ignored.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
6.2.8  lady in black  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2    5 years ago

Nope

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @6.2.7    5 years ago

Oh I thought it was because of the 'deep state' whatever that is.  

Laughable.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @6.2.7    5 years ago

The Clinton Foundation received an A+ rating.  More than 80% of donations go to the causes.

While the tRump's actual pay for play 'charity' has been disbanded.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.12  Tessylo  replied to    5 years ago

What's so funny about the truth?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7  Jasper2529    5 years ago
Reid called Trump "amoral," claimed he has "no conscience," and called him someone who you "can't reason with" who will "lie" and "cheat."

Harry Reid also has an imaginary friend who told him that Romney hadn't paid taxes for 10 years.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jasper2529 @7    5 years ago
hadn't paid taxes for 10 years.

and whens the last time Trumppy paid any ?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
7.1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1    5 years ago

Ahhh - the fly-bye bandit is here.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  1stwarrior @7.1.1    5 years ago

Lol ..... 5:00 Charlie ...... and just as accurate ....

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1    5 years ago

Why did you omit the first portion of my comment  7 ? I'm discussing the topic as it pertains to Harry Reid. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  1stwarrior @7.1.1    5 years ago
the fly-bye bandit is here

well, if that is what you consider me, PROVE me wrong, or you RIGHT

YOU CAN"T

and that IS A Challenge to you.

Fire Away

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.1.5  Jasper2529  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1.4    5 years ago
PROVE me wrong

What's to prove? All you asked me was about Trump's taxes in comment  7.1  and that is something you can look up for yourself. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.1.5    5 years ago
What's to prove?

I Don't know. 

What i do know, is Trump stated he Would release his taxes, probably a few dozen times.

Now he falsely states no one is interested. All should be interested, so as we know what countries might have leverage over him.( What would you be saying if Clinton was elected and refused after saying she would, to release her tax returns)

Why do you give Trump, the Proven Champion of Political LIARS, a pass ?

WHY ?

Harry may have been told something by someone about Mitt's taxes, and should not have made any statements about them, till collaborated with other sources. So he is wrong.

Trump LIES to everyone everyday    WTF is with the Hypocrisy ? 

Have Republicans NO SPINE ?

deleted

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.1.7  Jasper2529  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1.6    5 years ago
Why do you give Trump, the Proven Champion of Political LIARS, a pass ? WHY ?

Please specify exactly where and how I have given Trump a pass on anything. I'll wait.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.1.7    5 years ago

Has TRump LIED more than Hillary ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.9  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.1.7    5 years ago

Has Trump lied more than Obama ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.10  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.1.7    5 years ago

Has Trump LIED more than any pol in our history ?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.1.11  Jasper2529  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1.8    5 years ago

Hillary is not the part of the seeded topic. I will not fall for that bait.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.12  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.1.11    5 years ago

Has Trump LIED more than Harry Reid ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.13  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.1.11    5 years ago

I'm guessing , next, you're to tell me Harry Reid isn't germinated from this seed,

and

that's Deseedful

.BTW, that wall that Trumpp says IS Currently being built while it is not, or that 10% raise for the Military Trumpp said he gave our men and women,

or Trump has received that $100 Billion dollar check from Mexico, just as Trump had stated, as Mexico has now paid for the wall, in full yet....

N E thing there Jasper...anything ?\

well i won't hold my breath, and for the record, i'm not running from you or anybody, gotta go eat and then earn some Fun Tickets

U N Joy your afternoon now

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8  Tessylo    5 years ago

That doesn't change the fact that Harry Reid is spot on about the Rump.  

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
8.1  1stwarrior  replied to  Tessylo @8    5 years ago

Tessy, as usual, your spelling sucks.  The thread is not about someone named Rump.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @8.1    5 years ago

LOL. Trump has insulting nicknames for everyone he doesnt like. It is hardly sporting to defend him when someone gives him a nickname.

Karma.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9  Raven Wing    5 years ago

I agree with Reid's assessment of Trump. That which Trump has wrongfully sowed to so many will come to harvest in 2019.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
9.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Raven Wing @9    5 years ago

good to see you Raven, and i agree with your stated sentiments voiced via your stated sentences.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  igknorantzrulz @9.1    5 years ago

Good to see you too! Hope the new year will bring you nothing but the best. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif