╌>

Florida man arrested for allegedly making online death threats to Tyler Trent's family

Category:  Mental Health and Wellness

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  5 years ago  •  7 comments

Florida man arrested for allegedly making online death threats to Tyler Trent's family
“just wait until yall hear what I do at his funeral..i promise I will make headlines..i will kill his mother.. just watch I will be talked about forever..this is no idol threat.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A Florida man has been arrested in connection with online threats made to Tyler Trent’s family.

John Matthew Pinkham, 39, has been charged with making written threats to kill or injure, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement Monday.

Investigators say Pinkham allegedly posted threats on Trent’s Facebook page after the Purdue super fan's death last week.

In the posts, Pinkham allegedly threatened violence at Trent’s Celebration of Life, which is being held Tuesday, and threatened to kill Trent's mother, the sheriff’s office said.

Pinkham is accused of using an alias, Julie Homan, to make multiple posts on Trent's Facebook page. Volusia County investigators said the threats included:

“Cant wait till I can choke the life out of you” … “funerals coming and I will appear like the reaper”

“just wait until yall hear what I do at his funeral..i promise I will make headlines..i will kill his mother.. just watch I will be talked about forever..this is no idol threat.”

Pinkham was arrested at his home in Deltona, Florida, on Monday afternoon. He was questioned and then charged, the sheriff’s office said.

Making written threats to kill or injure is a felony charge.

Trent captured hearts across the nation with his perseverance and positivity as he battled a rare bone cancer. He died Jan. 1 at the age of 20.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    5 years ago

Everything about this is shocking, except for the one word: Florida.

I read about this young man (Tyler Trent) the other day.  Though I'm not a sports fan, his story was quite uplifting (minus the part about him passing).  What kind of scum goes after a person like that?  A spineless Floridian who thinks he can troll good people anonymously, that's who.  Maximum punishment, please.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    5 years ago

What is in the water in certain parts of Florida, I have many relatives in different areas of Florida and none of them are bat shit crazy.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  lady in black @2    5 years ago

My daughter and three grandkids live there.  She hates it, and I ask her to move back north every time I talk to her.  Last night she said she’s seriously considering it.  Fingers crossed.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
2.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  lady in black @2    5 years ago
What is in the water in certain parts of Florida

I've asked that question several times......

They should have it checked...

Veronica
Professor Guide
3  Veronica    5 years ago

What is wrong with people?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1  Split Personality  replied to  Veronica @3    5 years ago

Too much starch, sugar and alcohol come to mind immediately,

but we can add second hand smoke, fluoride in the water, ionized salt and a hundred other pollutants.

Then there's TV, radio and the internet, lol.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @3.1    5 years ago

It's vaccines!!!!!