Kellyanne Conway embarrasses CNN’s Jim Acosta during heated exchange: 'You're such a smarta--'

Via:  donald-trump-fan1  •  3 months ago  •  93 comments

Kellyanne Conway embarrasses CNN’s Jim Acosta during heated exchange: 'You're such a smarta--'
"Yes, Jim," Conway shot back, "Can you promise that you will? The whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? Am I allowed to mention 'God' to you?" Acosta – who has emerged as a household name for interruptions when Trump and members of his administration are made available to the press – responded by telling Conway that he doesn’t have an “alternative facts” problem like she does. "Make sure that goes viral. This is why I’m one of the only people around here who gives you the...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Kellyanne Conway embarrasses CNN's Jim Acosta: 'You're such a smarta--'

Kellyanne Conway embarrassed CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta during a press gaggle on Tuesday, referring to him as a 'smarta--' unliked by other reporters. Acosta questioned Conway about whether President Trump would tell the truth when addressing the nation Tuesday night, prompting the heated exchange.

Kellyanne Conway embarrassed CNN White House correspondent Jim Acostaduring a press gaggle on Tuesday, referring to him as a "smarta--" unliked by other reporters.

Acosta asked Conway if she could promise that President Trump would tell the truth when addressing the nation on Tuesday night.

"Yes, Jim," Conway shot back, "Can you promise that you will? The whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? Am I allowed to mention 'God' to you?"

Acosta – who has emerged as a household name for interruptions when Trump and members of his administration are made available to the press – responded by telling Conway that he doesn’t have an “alternative facts” problem like she does.

"Make sure that goes viral. This is why I’m one of the only people around here who gives you the time of day," Conway said. "You’re such a smarta-- most of the time and I know you want this to go viral."  

Conway then told Acosta that “a lot of these people” don’t like him, while pointing to his peers.

“Don't you put it back in my face for all corrections your network needs to issue,” she continued, mocking CNN. “I was on your network 25 or 26 times in 2018. I’m one of the last people here who even bothered to go on, and the disrespect you show to me personally, I’ll look past it.”

Acosta replied, “Ma’am.”

“Don't call me ma'am,” Conway responded.

Last year Acosta was briefly banned from the White House after he engaged in a contentious back-and-forth with Trump during a Nov. 7 press conference. During the now-infamous moment, Acosta refused to pass the microphone to a female White House aide.

Acosta’s press pass was restored on Nov. 19 after CNN argued that keeping him out of the White House violated the network and Acosta’s First and Fifth Amendment rights.

To coincide with Acosta being allowed to return to the White House, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders implemented a series of rules to govern White House press conferences going forward.

The CNN reporter has been praised by liberal comedians such as Jimmy Kimmel, and even appeared in the most recent season of the Netflix political drama “House of Cards.”

Brian Flood covers the media for Fox News.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
Find text within the comments Find 

Keep America Great!
1  seeder  Keep America Great!    3 months ago

“Kellyanne Conway embarrassed CNN White House correspondent Jim Acostaduring a press gaggle on Tuesday, referring to him as a "smarta--" unliked by other reporters.

Acosta asked Conway if she could promise that President Trump would tell the truth when addressing the nation on Tuesday night.

"Yes, Jim," Conway shot back, "Can you promise that you will? The whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? Am I allowed to mention 'God' to you?"

Acosta – who has emerged as a household name for interruptions when Trump and members of his administration are made available to the press – responded by telling Conway that he doesn’t have an “alternative facts” problem like she does.

"Make sure that goes viral. This is why I’m one of the only people around here who gives you the time of day," Conway said. "You’re such a smarta-- most of the time and I know you want this to go viral."  

Conway then told Acosta that “a lot of these people” don’t like him, while pointing to his peers.

“Don't you put it back in my face for all corrections your network needs to issue,” she continued, mocking CNN. “I was on your network 25 or 26 times in 2018. I’m one of the last people here who even bothered to go on, and the disrespect you show to me personally, I’ll look past it.””

Dismayed Patriot
1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Keep America Great! @1    2 months ago
referring to him as a "smarta--"

I think Jim and most people with more than half a brain prefer being smart-asses to being dumb-asses. That does seem to be the two sides today, with Trumps base ridiculing higher education, angry with the "smart people" and scientists who tell them their reliance on oil and coal isn't sustainable, rabid individualists, bitter about feeling left behind by technology versus those who revere higher education, listen to those who have worked their entire lives studying specific scientific fields, embrace diversity and believe we are stronger together than we are apart.

Sparty On
1.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    2 months ago

Its obvious that Jim prefers being a flaming asshole but its unclear how big a dumb-ass he is.

The fact that he's a heavily biased reporter certainly does not add any good points to his intelligence balance sheet.

And education?   He's got a BA in Mass Communication.   Whoopee fuckin do!

Ozzwald
1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Keep America Great! @1    2 months ago

How about a 2nd article titled: 

"TRUMP EMBARRASSES CNN BY USING THEIR CHANNEL TO LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC DURING HIS CNN BROADCAST, OVAL OFFICE SPEECH"?

Tessylo
2  Tessylo    2 months ago

The dumb bitch embarrassed herself, not Mr. Acosta.  

WallyW
2.1  WallyW  replied to  Tessylo @2    2 months ago

Everything she said to and about him is true. He's the hero and poster boy of the left wing partisan and lying media, in addition to being a misogynistic bully and all around asshole.

lennylynx
2.1.1  lennylynx  replied to  WallyW @2.1    2 months ago
"...a misogynistic bully..."

You mean you are actually trying to claim you have something AGAINST misogynistic bullies??

Tessylo
2.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  WallyW @2.1    2 months ago

'in addition to being a misogynistic bully and all around asshole.'

We're not talking about Rump right now.  

Ronin2
2.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.2    2 months ago

There can be more than one "misogynistic bully".

Of course the left would never admit theirs' being one; even when caught perjuring themselves and having to pay a settlement. See Bill Clinton.

Acosta is an asshole, period. If he was on the right the left wouldn't allow him anywhere near the White House.

Jack_TX
2.1.4  Jack_TX  replied to  WallyW @2.1    2 months ago
Everything she said to and about him is true.

She missed the basics.  

She should have said "you're a biased asshole, and that's not your job".

Dismayed Patriot
2.1.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.3    2 months ago
There can be more than one "misogynistic bully".

That's rich. The President insults women almost daily, but telling the lying piece of shit Kellyanne Conway that she's shilling "alternative facts" which was just quoting her is supposedly "misogynistic"? That's some twisted logic right there.

Ronin2
2.1.6  Ronin2  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.5    2 months ago
That's rich. The President insults women almost daily,

Never claimed Trump didn't. Thinking Acosta is an asshole towards women (or conservative women to be more precise) doesn't mean I support Trump. A great fallacy of the left is trying to equate everything to Trump. Trump sets a very low bar- and the left challenge it on a daily basis.

If you didn't catch Acosta's tirade at the Trump WH press conference- please note how he treated the female WH staffer that tried to take the mic from him. Real man you have there.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2018/nov/08/white-house-accuses-cnns-jim-acosta-of-placing-his-hands-on-young-intern-video

If a reporter from Fox News had done the same thing during an Obama press conference the left would have thrown protests to bar them from the WH.

Tessylo
2.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.6    2 months ago
'If a reporter from Fox News had done the same thing during an Obama press conference the left would have thrown protests to bar them from the WH.'

But that never happened did it?

Acosta has been banned from the White Trash House.  

Keep America Great!
2.1.8  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  WallyW @2.1    2 months ago

That sums up who and what Acosta is as a person.  

Keep America Great!
2.1.9  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  lennylynx @2.1.1    2 months ago

Just wow!  Why launch such a hate filled personal attack on another member? Please don’t question the personal character of another member on my seeds.  Stay classy! 

katrix
2.2  katrix  replied to  Tessylo @2    2 months ago

It's hilarious to see how pissed off she gets when she's merely challenged to tell the truth.  To Trump fanatics, being expected to be honest is "disrespectful." 

Keep America Great!
2.2.1  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  katrix @2.2    2 months ago

Actually he challenged whether the President would tell the truth last night and the President did just that, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.  And for the record, Acosta is exactly as she called him.  

Trout Giggles
2.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  katrix @2.2    2 months ago

I doubt he's embarrassed from being called a smartass that nobody likes. If Acosta is anything like me, he wears that proudly

igknorantzrulz
2.2.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.2    2 months ago
If Acosta is anything like me, he wears that proudly

I have a Scarlette

S  A

tattoed on my foot

that

i wear like a respirator,

asz i have it ussually i,planted in my mouth

but

ive learned how to floss with my toes

while 

removing toe jam simultaneously.

just be careful after walking in the woods with bare feet,

as

i''m also claws trophobic, 

and

it is true about bares and the woods

, they live there. Once

i was walking to the Jim'and i was accosted by the White House Staff

infection in our White House with White Hoods and used to be White sheets (now yellow and orange) 

who, with his tanker ship of White Out, has tried to erase

all

things Obama,

but it ain't so easy when the hecklin crowd

keeps shoutin out your momma

wears Army boots, that i wear while flossing my teeth and removing toe jam N

peanut better butter the bread on both sides  you received as i gave you a 10% pay raise after a decade of decadence, as some could not be denser by a con

densing so many points into our star spangked banner, like a star

of David, hulking over US like a metamorphosized mighty morphine ranger of

Carl 4Sagan rove, but, powerless to control those out of

Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη
2.2.4  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.2.3    2 months ago

What a coincidence......

I have RMMCBC tattooed on my hog.

When awake it says Rocky Mountain Mining company Bolder Colorado.

igknorantzrulz
2.2.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @2.2.4    2 months ago

in what font ?

2.2.6  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.2.5    2 months ago

Normally it looks like this:

But sometimes it looks like this

Rocky Mountain Mining Company Boulder Colorado

igknorantzrulz
2.2.7  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @2.2.6    2 months ago

ill take that as a 2

2.2.8  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.2.7    2 months ago

It's not the size of the font it's emotion in the ocean......

igknorantzrulz
2.2.9  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @2.2.8    2 months ago

don't drown

2.2.10  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.2.9    2 months ago

Hold the rope.....

Paula Bartholomew
2.2.11  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Keep America Great! @2.2.1    2 months ago

Fast check has already proven his lies from that speech.

WallyW
2.2.12  WallyW  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @2.2.6    2 months ago

Can you see the Flatirons from your house?

squiggy
2.2.13  squiggy  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @2.2.4    2 months ago

How do you know what he said?

epistte
2.2.14  epistte  replied to  Keep America Great! @2.2.1    2 months ago
Actually he challenged whether the President would tell the truth last night and the President did just that, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.  And for the record, Acosta is exactly as she called him.  

Do you understand that Google can be and is used to be a very effective fact checker?  Trump lied last night and just because you may agree with him doesn't mean that he didn't lie. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-perspec-chapman-trump-address-wall-illegal-immigration-20190109-story.html

Keep America Great!
2.2.15  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.11    2 months ago

There were no lies in his speech.  

Keep America Great!
2.2.16  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.11    2 months ago

And how quick was your fast check? 

Sparty On
3  Sparty On    2 months ago

Jim Acosta is that sanctimonious prick, that seems to be at every party, that everyone tries to avoid at all costs.

What a nimrod!

Sean Treacy
4  Sean Treacy    2 months ago

I appreciate Jim Acosta.   He's doing a great service demonstrating how biased the MSM is.

Jasper2529
5  Jasper2529    2 months ago

Acosta reminds me of annoying grammar school pests who pick their noses and then try to smear their snot on the girls just to get their attention.

Kathleen
5.1  Kathleen  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    2 months ago

jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

igknorantzrulz
5.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    2 months ago
smear their snot on the girls just to get their attention.

looks like KellyAnn really likes bugerz

Tessylo
5.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.2    2 months ago

That's the trump taint - anyone involved with the turd - has an overwhelming stink and oily greasy aura.  

devangelical
5.2.2  devangelical  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.2    2 months ago

she's more used to having another bodily fluid smeared on her, in the oval office

Keep America Great!
5.2.3  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  devangelical @5.2.2    2 months ago

Why are you bringing up Bill Clinton and what was on Monica Lewinski’s blue dress? Way to keep it classy here.  

devangelical
5.2.4  devangelical  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.2.3    2 months ago

after years of providing political consulting services to rightwing leadership, you would think Kellyanne's skin and hair would be in a lot better condition

Tessylo
5.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @5.2.4    2 months ago
'after years of providing political consulting services to rightwing leadership, you would think Kellyanne's skin and hair would be in a lot better condition'

She has been wearing out her kneepads quickly.  

Keep America Great!
5.2.6  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Tessylo @5.2.5    2 months ago

Is that typical of the cheap shots toward conservative women by women who call themselves progressives? 

devangelical
5.2.7  devangelical  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.2.6    2 months ago

[deleted]

Keep America Great!
5.2.8  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  devangelical @5.2.7    2 months ago

That comment seems to have a misogynistic tone regarding women in my opinion.  

devangelical
5.2.9  devangelical  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.2.8    2 months ago
cheap shots toward conservative women

trump is a billionaire

Kathleen
5.2.10  Kathleen  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.2.8    2 months ago

You are so right. It's disgusting to have to look at those types of comments on here. You would think that people that are for women's rights would not post such things. Then again.... there is no surprize here at all.

devangelical
5.2.11  devangelical  replied to  Kathleen @5.2.10    2 months ago
It's disgusting to have to look at those types of comments on here. You would think that people that are for women's rights would not post such things.

too bad the lying c*nt article was deleted so that I can't link it here to refute that comment jrSmiley_23_smiley_image.gif

Jack_TX
5.2.12  Jack_TX  replied to  devangelical @5.2.9    2 months ago
trump is a billionaire

Is he?  Why do we think so?

IMO, the reason we haven't seen his tax returns is because he doesn't want everybody to know he's not nearly as rich as he likes everybody to think.

Keep America Great!
5.2.13  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  devangelical @5.2.11    2 months ago

What article was deleted?  What did Kathleen say that you could possibly refute?  

Kathleen
5.2.14  Kathleen  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.2.13    2 months ago

It was a blog I made that was half joking. Just a one time thing. Most knew I was. It was not in malice. Some took it stupidly so I took it off. The word was never directed  at any woman or no one on here. It was just about the use of the word in general. I would complain about the word and as a joke, I used it.

No big deal. 

" surprise" 

devangelical
5.2.15  devangelical  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.2.13    2 months ago

Nothing to refute on her article. If I recall correctly, the second to the last sentence was the most believable thing she has ever said on NT.

devangelical
5.2.16  devangelical  replied to  Jack_TX @5.2.12    2 months ago

trump would be wealthier now if had put his inheritance in the bank, that's how successful he was in business. I have a feeling we'll be seeing some of trumps tax returns before the next election.

MUVA
5.2.17  MUVA  replied to  devangelical @5.2.16    2 months ago

I have a feeling your feelings are wrong you will never see his tax returns.

Keep America Great!
5.2.18  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  devangelical @5.2.16    2 months ago

That’s not true.  Some say that about if he’d just invested it all in an S&P 500 passive index fund and they might be right as that index is incredibly tough to beat over time.  As for bank savings accounts, I and many have little or nothing in those anymore.  CD’s and MM’s perhaps but traditional bank savings accounts?  Not.  Even rainy day highly liquid accounts can be in a brokerage away from the 0.1% interest many banks savings accounts have been paying until recently.  

Keep America Great!
5.2.19  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  MUVA @5.2.17    2 months ago

I think that you are right.  

Jack_TX
5.2.20  Jack_TX  replied to  devangelical @5.2.16    2 months ago
trump would be wealthier now if had put his inheritance in the bank, that's how successful he was in business. I have a feeling we'll be seeing some of trumps tax returns before the next election.

That could be an issue.  He's not required to release them, and federal law protects them except to "authorized agencies".

Now, Congress is certainly an "authorized agency", but federal law prohibits them from disclosing any information about returns.

It could get very interesting.

devangelical
5.2.21  devangelical  replied to  MUVA @5.2.17    2 months ago

that's a possibility. he could resign before they get released by the Mueller investigation.

Keep America Great!
5.2.22  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  devangelical @5.2.21    2 months ago

Not a chance that Trump will resign.  None whatsoever.  

devangelical
5.2.23  devangelical  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.2.22    2 months ago

you're right. not even to save his criminal offspring from collecting forks in a NY prison.

Keep America Great!
5.2.24  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  devangelical @5.2.23    2 months ago

Trumps sons and daughter are not in any way shape or form criminal.  No way they are going to prison.  Even if a zealous avenging evil special prosecutor fabricated charges, as President he could pardon them. 

igknorantzrulz
5.2.25  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.2.24    2 months ago

his sons and daughters will be part of the leverage to force Trumpp to resign

Tessylo
5.3  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    2 months ago

Did you do that a lot Jasper?

Keep America Great!
5.3.1  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Tessylo @5.3    2 months ago

Please stay on topic and not make another member the topic of your post. 

Kathleen
5.4  Kathleen  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    2 months ago

There was a kid in elementary school that would have a long string hanging from his nose and he would chase all the girls around in the playground like that.

We ran for our lives.. lol

Jasper2529
5.4.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Kathleen @5.4    2 months ago

Very often, these people resort to bad behavior, because they crave any kind of attention, even if it's negative. That's why I made the comparison I did in comment 5.

Kathleen
5.4.2  Kathleen  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.4.1    2 months ago

I agree and understand.

Tessylo
5.4.3  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.4.1    2 months ago

That sounds just like the 'president'

5.4.4  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.3    2 months ago

I've always thought Trump shared a similar communication style.

Trout Giggles
5.4.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @5.4.4    2 months ago

Tessy can read, tho

Tessylo
5.4.6  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.4.5    2 months ago

And I also don't masturbate to Hitler's speeches like the Rump.  

My brain, is like, way bigger than his too.  

JohnRussell
5.4.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @5.4.4    2 months ago

How is it that BF can make a comment that is

a) taunting

b) off topic

c) trolling

d) sweeping generalization

e) no value

and it still up on the forum, after it has been pointed out to one of the other moderators?

Tessylo
5.4.8  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.7    2 months ago

I wondered about that too.

It's okay if you're a moderator and Perrie's pet fish I guess.  

5.4.9  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.7    2 months ago

Wow so let me get this straight, referencing a US president is an insult?

Totally subjective.....

Nice try.

JohnRussell
5.4.10  JohnRussell  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @5.4.9    2 months ago

Why are you commenting on her communication style? Because you admire it? lol.

If I make a comment to Wally about his communication style it's going to get deleted.

There is a designation of "no value". What is the value of your comment to her?

One could easily also categorize it as taunting.

I don't think that any of this stuff should necessarily be a cause for censorship or deletion, but since it happens pretty regularly, why in the world should you be an exception?

5.4.11  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.10    2 months ago

Keep trying.

WallyW
5.4.12  WallyW  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.6    2 months ago

[Deleted]

WallyW
5.4.13  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.7    2 months ago

I think you have a pot vs kettle issue sir! 

I do know that when anyone here feels that they have to refer to me by name, that I have ruffled their feathers, and already won the point or argument.

Jack_TX
5.4.14  Jack_TX  replied to  Badfish Hαηd ⊕Ƒ †Hε Ωuεεη @5.4.9    2 months ago
Wow so let me get this straight, referencing a US president is an insult?

No, failing to adhere to hard angry leftist doctrine is an insult. 

Geez.  Don't you know anything?

Keep America Great!
5.4.15  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.6    2 months ago

Godwin’s law says that you are a loser in this discussion for bringing Hitler into the conversation.  

Keep America Great!
5.4.16  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.7    2 months ago

Meta.  

Keep America Great!
5.4.17  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.8    2 months ago

Meta, meta on the wall, who meta’s best of all?  

Trout Giggles
5.4.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  WallyW @5.4.13    2 months ago

I think Wally is a great name for a cat

Keep America Great!
5.4.19  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.4.15    2 months ago

Just wow!  So now invoking Godwin’s law for bringing up a reference comparing something American to Hitler and the Nazis is now a coc?  Simply ridiculous.  

arkpdx
5.4.20  arkpdx  replied to  Tessylo @5.4.6    2 months ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Keep America Great!
5.4.21  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  arkpdx @5.4.20    2 months ago

Indeed.  Well laughed!  

Keep America Great!
5.4.22  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.4.5    2 months ago

Prove it!  

Keep America Great!
5.5  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    2 months ago

I’m old enough to remember Sam Donaldson the ABC White House correspondent when Reagan was President. Acosta makes him seem calm and reasonable by comparison. 

devangelical
5.5.1  devangelical  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.5    2 months ago

Reagan is making his best contribution to America now.

Keep America Great!
5.5.2  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  devangelical @5.5.1    2 months ago

Reagan was one of America’s greatest Presidents.  

arkpdx
5.5.3  arkpdx  replied to  Keep America Great! @5.5.2    2 months ago

Reagan IS America’s greatest Presidents!

That's better! 

Keep America Great!
5.5.4  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  arkpdx @5.5.3    2 months ago

I agree.  He’s the very best! 

Keep America Great!
5.5.5  seeder  Keep America Great!  replied to  devangelical @5.5.1    2 months ago

Few realized that beneath that quiet demeanor was actually a brooding long-term strategist with a grand plan. (Photo: Rick Friedman/Polaris/Newscom)

He has been out of office for nearly three decades, and yet the name of Ronald Reagan is heard often today. Even as history fades and the precise details of his presidency become less distinct, many believe that the fortieth president of the United States would have answers to the complex and almost implacable issues we face today, or, at a minimum, he might have the bearing and strength of character to significantly improve global geopolitical conditions.

In our extraordinarily disruptive world, Reagan is recalled as a leader who could verbally wrestle global agitators into submission. Some people look for his character traits to be represented in the voices of today’s leaders. Few find them there.

In poll after poll, Reagan is referred to as a standard-bearer in leadership and communication. His public approval rating is higher now than when he left office. His overall standing has positioned him in the top ranking of those whom the public considers to be the greatest American leaders. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailysignal.com/2016/04/27/what-made-ronald-reagan-great-and-why-it-matters/amp/