╌>

Police Find Four Rolex Watches Worth $108,000 Hidden In Woman's Vagina

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  65 comments

Police Find Four Rolex Watches Worth $108,000 Hidden In Woman's Vagina

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Delajurea Brookens, 29, met 46-year-old businessman Ramon Diaz at a nightclub on Miami Beach on Tuesday.

The pair went back to his hotel room, but when Diaz came out from the bathroom he noticed that his velour Crown Royal whisky bag - which contained five watches worth a total of $108,000 (£83,991) - was nowhere to be seen.

Diaz is then said to have fled the hotel with Brookens in pursuit. As she attempted to hail a taxi, Brookens noticed his bag in her purse and demanded she return it. But police said she was able to beat Diaz to the ground with an unknown object.

She was soon found in a nearby alleyway and officers say she kicked windows, spat and bit during her arrest. Having detained her, officers looked in the bag and scoured the area, but could only find one of the businessman's expensive watches.

It was only after police conducted a strip search that they found the other four watches, which were stashed inside her vagina.

Brookens - who has a tattoo on her left arm that reads 'whore' - was charged on Wednesday with grand theft, resisting an officer with violence, possession of cocaine and battery. She was also charged with 'criminal mischief' after urinating in her holding cell.

She has now been released from jail after posting a $22,000 (£17,107) bond and her hearing has been scheduled for 7 February.

Miami Springs Police Chief, Armando Guzman, told the   Miami Herald   that such crimes were common place (exploitation of affluent outsiders that is, not stowing upmarket watches in vaginas).

He said: "These individuals are very good at targeting victims, especially business people from out of town."

Fortunately for Diaz, his watches have been returned, though he will presumably have to fork out a bit to get them professionally cleaned.

While the police officers involved in the strip search were no doubt shocked by their discovery, they are by no means the first to find something unexpected in a vagina.

Last year in Tenerife, police questioned a British woman after medics found   a dead turtle inside her vagina . The woman went to A&E complaining of a pain in her genital area and was believed to have picked up an infection from the dead animal. The woman reportedly had 'no idea' how it ended up there.

So be careful where you sit, ladies, and fellas as well for that matter -   all sorts of things can slip up there .

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2  Tacos!    5 years ago

Typical response: "Those aren't mine. I don't even know how they got in there."

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago

Wow! That is a superlative chronometer.

I guess they'd have to be water-resistant. I wonder if they were Submariners. Or maybe P'Sea Dwellers.

charger 383
Professor Silent
4  charger 383    5 years ago

took a licking and kept ticking

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

Well, Diaz obviously doesn't know what a Crown Whiskey bag is for.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.2  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @7    5 years ago

And like who is carrying Rolexes around in a sack? Kinda makes me thing he stole them in the first place.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @7.2    5 years ago

It does make one wonder

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.2.3  Sunshine  replied to  Tacos! @7.2    5 years ago
Kinda makes me thing he stole them in the first place.

Cops returned them...slightly used though.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
7.2.4  SteevieGee  replied to  Tacos! @7.2    5 years ago

My thought exactly. Who travels with 5 rolexes.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Trout Giggles @7    5 years ago
"Well, Diaz obviously doesn't know what a Crown Whiskey bag is for."

I do.  It's the perfect bag for my Scabble tiles. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @7.3    5 years ago

My "Scabble" game has a little bag that holds the tiles

I had to do that, because of other typos in another seed

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8  It Is ME    5 years ago

"Police Find Four Rolex Watches …….. Hidden In Woman's Vagina."

Holy Crap.....was it made of "Leather", or just "over used" ? ((((((shudder))))) 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9  Sparty On    5 years ago

Now that's some funky time pieces there .....

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    5 years ago

Rolex: Ribbed for her pleasure.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @10    5 years ago

You're on a roll, today

charger 383
Professor Silent
11  charger 383    5 years ago

What is difference between a peeping Tom and a pickpocket?     A pickpocket snatches watches

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
12  igknorantzrulz    5 years ago

She looks dreamy,

and a "whore" tattoo on her arm to "boot"....

can't wait for ma to meet her

Krishna
Professor Expert
13  Krishna    5 years ago

Are those four Rolex watches in your vagina--or are you just glad to see me?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
13.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Krishna @13    5 years ago
four Rolex watches in your vagina--or are you just glad to see me?

thats one hell of a Camel foot ive been toed , know ? Butt

at least the sexy "whore" tattooed one, has time for you, and three other Johns, or Johnettes, this, and in every our, 

but who has time to role out one of my ex's, who stole meny of menz rolexes, asz she is a seedy roll model, you need to watch, if you have the time, to get sick, paid buy the minute, never a sloppy second goes buy where hose ain;t driippin, cause business men be trippin, if sticken, anything of theirs into herrs, cause you'd have to chip my finger nails off with a blunt force chisel to get me to touch dis chronillogical boner killer, time kept in a box, who the Hell would want ta filler, or find the time, to tap , behind the times, as she's covered her ass, for all time with that 'whore' to bootin up the drive by shots so well timed, a minute minute with her

like a full on Ghost Bi=uster Slime

butt

who has the Time...  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
14  Tacos!    5 years ago

I've heard a losing a ring up there, but your watch? 

"Hey, I lost my watch! Nevermind, I'll throw on another one. Damn! Now that one's gone."

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
15  Hal A. Lujah    5 years ago

five watches worth a total of $108,000

Something tells me that they may have depreciated in value a bit ...