╌>

‘Mask is off’: Michelle Malkin eviscerates brutal ‘barbarism’ of late-term-abortion Dems and their media cohorts

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  donald-trump-fan1  •  5 years ago  •  176 comments

‘Mask is off’: Michelle Malkin eviscerates brutal ‘barbarism’ of late-term-abortion Dems and their media cohorts
Political commentator Michelle Malkin said the mask of the Democratic party is slipping to reveal the brutal “barbarism” of their views on abortion. Malkin was discussing Virginia’s Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam on “Fox & Friends” Thursday and said his support of a late-term abortion law would perpetuate murder.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Political commentator Michelle Malkin said the mask of the Democratic party is slipping to reveal the brutal “barbarism” of their views on abortion.

Malkin  was discussing Virginia’s Democratic Gov. Ralph  Northam  on “Fox & Friends” Thursday and said his support of a late-term abortion law would perpetuate murder.

“This is murder. This is brutal. And the mask is off,”  Malkin  said. “We’re finally seeing the face of barbarism that the pro-abortion Democrats really represent. And there’s so much that’s chilling about the video clip that cannot be walked back.”

Northam appeared on WTOP radio Wednesday and supported post-birth abortions saying, “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Malkin claimed a story like this reveals Democrats’ true motives and helps balance the scales to make up for the unfair demonization of the pro-life movement.

“I think that the general public now is really seeing the honest face of it and it’s about time. The pro-life movement has been demonized for so long and there’s a reason why you can connect the dots,” she said.

“The callousness with which the mainstream media treats the March for life protesters, we saw the anti-Catholic bias of the mainstream media in the Kavanaugh hearings and most recently just in the last weeks with the Covington boys who were at the March For Life.”

You can Follow Nick on  Twitter

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago

“Malkin claimed a story like this reveals Democrats’ true motives and helps balance the scales to make up for the unfair demonization of the pro-life movement.

“I think that the general public now is really seeing the honest face of it and it’s about time. The pro-life movement has been demonized for so long and there’s a reason why you can connect the dots,” she said.

“The callousness with which the mainstream media treats the March for life protesters, we saw the anti-Catholic bias of the mainstream media in the Kavanaugh hearings and most recently just in the last weeks with the Covington boys”

lady in black
Professor Quiet
1.1  lady in black  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago
“The callousness with which the mainstream media treats the March for life protesters, we saw the anti-Catholic bias of the mainstream media in the Kavanaugh hearings and most recently just in the last weeks with the Covington boys”

pro-life-abuse.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lady in black @1.1    5 years ago

Michelle Malkin is right.  It is brutal barbarism what they want to do in late 3rd trimester abortions and not protecting the life of human infants born alive when an abortion fails to kill the baby.  It is brutal and their mask is off.  

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.1.2  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    5 years ago

Nothing but parroting  typical pro-life nonsense.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

How many differing versions of this nonsense are you and 96 going to post?

SSDD

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Texan1211  replied to    5 years ago
What's nonsensical or untrue about it?

Nonsensical and untrue are just buzzwords for them when the truth can't be disputed.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.3  Tessylo  replied to    5 years ago

What's true about it?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.3    5 years ago

All of it without exception.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.4    5 years ago

Nope, nothing true about it, whatsoever, without exception 

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.2.7  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.6    5 years ago
Nope, nothing true about it, whatsoever, without exception 

Maybe you can stop babbling and tell all of us exactly what is false about it?

Or probably not.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @1.2.7    5 years ago

Everything is false.  DUH!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

I love it when Malkin goes off into one of her tirades - she gets so hot!

And it helps to have something evil to rail against!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3    5 years ago

When she goes off on something we can count on the fact that whatever she is venting against is pure and ultimate evil 🦹‍♀️. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.1    5 years ago

Yes, I remember her going off on Michelle Obama for wearing a designer gown while hosting a state dinner.  Pure evil, that was.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.2    5 years ago

I believe that article dealt with hypocrisy & false narratives. For anyone interested in Malkin's commentary, in context , here it is:

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.4  sandy-2021492  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.3    5 years ago

Nope.  You should check your sources more closely.  The link you posted is from 2016.  She complained at the time of the state dinner, which was in 2014.

And frankly, I'd say most people would have trouble living in a fishbowl, as any first family does.  Especially when some members of first families are criticized both for shopping at Target and for not shopping at Target when looking for a dress for a state dinner.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.4    5 years ago

The families of the Presidents should ALWAYS be off limits. Not just the Obamas

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.6  sandy-2021492  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.5    5 years ago

Even to Michelle Malkin?  You seemed to be defending her attack on Michelle Obama, trying to give it context.

And frankly, I disagree.  I think the minor children of Presidents should be off-limits.  Melania, Don, Jr., Ivanka - fair game.

But in the case of Michelle Obama, Malkin looked hard to find something to be pissed off about, and when she couldn't find much - well, let's go after her for not wearing an off-the-rack J. C. Penney prom dress to a state dinner (and yet also go after her for mentioning that she shopped at Target, in your link).  It was really pretty ridiculous.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.6    5 years ago

Is Tiffany fair game too?  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.5    5 years ago

I actually agree with you here.  The only time I was critical of Michelle was when he was in office and she was making school lunches crappy again.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.9  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.8    5 years ago
I actually agree with you here.

So you think it was pretty shitty of Malkin to go after Michelle Obama for the "pure evil" of wearing a designer dress to a state dinner?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.6    5 years ago
Even to Michelle Malkin?  You seemed to be defending her attack on Michelle Obama, trying to give it context.

As you pointed out I was looking at a different critique, but ya, that goes for my Michelle (Malkin), I know I could put a smile on her face.

And frankly, I disagree.  I think the minor children of Presidents should be off-limits.  Melania, Don, Jr., Ivanka - fair game.

Well if that's the way you feel, you should have no problem with a critique of Michelle Obama. So, do tell, what exactly makes her and only her off limits?

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.11  sandy-2021492  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.10    5 years ago

Where did I say she was off limits?  Quotes, please.

My problem with the "critique" was that it was obviously just a weak attempt at criticism.  She found nothing to criticize, so she went after the fact that Michelle Obama dressed appropriately.  Somehow, dressing appropriately for the occasion was a bad thing, to your Michelle.

You have a crush on a very catty woman.  Meow.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.12  Vic Eldred  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.11    5 years ago
You have a crush on a very catty woman. 

Um-hum, when she is angry. Maybe, she does need some discipline?

Meow.

Roar!

epistte
Junior Guide
1.3.13  epistte  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.11    5 years ago
You have a crush on a very catty woman.  Meow.

Michelle Malkin is a wanna-be Ann Coulter.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.14  sandy-2021492  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.12    5 years ago

Whatever you and she are into, there, Vic.

Seems to me that someone who looks so hard for something to be angry about is probably a pretty miserable human being.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.15  Vic Eldred  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.14    5 years ago

Maybe I shouldn't take her on. Are you thinking she is Bi-Polar?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.14    5 years ago

The secular progressive left is always looking hard for someone or something to be angry at or about.  Being angry and miserable is their collective reason for existence as a political class.  We working and middle class citizens of Heartland America fully intend to provide multiple opportunities daily.  MAGA!  

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.17  Ender  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.14    5 years ago

I had to laugh at this,

Michelle Malkin   (born 1970) is a particularly vile   far-right   US political pundit. And to merit the qualification "particularly vile" in the august company of   Rush Limbaugh   and   Michael Savage   is truly awe-inspiring.

She stands out for   openly defending   Japanese American internment   during World War II, and implying that Muslim civilians should be similarly locked up for the duration of the War on Terror (so basically until the Republican Party unanimously decides that Muslims are okay). She's also a proponent of   torture , and   demonizes   her opponents at almost every opportunity, often for no particular reason.

Being a   woman , she's usually the go-to alternative to   Ann Coulter . Being   Asian , (i.e., not   white ), she's often   used to shield American conservative punditry from accusations of racism   (regardless of the   ironic   fact that Malkin's a flaming   racist   herself).

Not surprisingly, Malkin is a regular contributor on   Fox News , where she has been a guest host on   The O'Reilly Factor .

Her rhetoric is so bad that   Andrew Sullivan   made up the Malkin Award for the most intemperate, hateful remarks of the year. (Both she and Coulter are ineligible for the award, to give others a chance at winning [1] ).

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.18  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.16    5 years ago

Do you defend Michelle Malkin for attacking Michelle Obama and making a fool of herself?  You're the one who said

When she goes off on something we can count on the fact that whatever she is venting against is pure and ultimate evil 🦹‍♀️. 

But you also agree with Vic's statement that first families should be off limits.  Which one is it?

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.19  sandy-2021492  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.15    5 years ago

I'm thinking she's just a miserable human being.  But to some guys, that's unimportant.  Even if she does (nonsexual) nasty things with which you disagree, like publicly attack a person over nothing.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.19    5 years ago
I'm thinking she's just a miserable human being. 

You are entitled to that opinion

But to some guys, that's unimportant.

Actually, Iv'e been around for a long time and it is important.

Even if she does (nonsexual) nasty things with which you disagree, like publicly attack a person over nothing.

I can't really say, since I have no information about the occasion to which you are so upset about. What I do know (all kidding aside) is that really serious nasty stuff has been said about the family of Donald Trump in the past two years and as I recall there is nothing to compare with that in the past. I know how sensitive progressives are about our first black President, but again, there is nothing equivelent in the volume, nor the utter nastiness cast in the direction of this family in the past two years!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.21  sandy-2021492  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.20    5 years ago

Yes, because Melania helping to spread the birther lie was absolutely no worse than Michelle Obama wearing a formal dress to a formal dinner jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif Same for Donnie Jr. (or was it Eric) asking for campaign donations from members of foreign governments.  Or the nepotism of Jared and Ivanka having jobs with the administration at all.

When people go after the Trump family, it's likely to be for something actually wrong that they actually did.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3.22  Vic Eldred  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.3.21    5 years ago

The birther thing is no worse than it was for Barry Goldwater or Ted Cruz. I know you probably think it was racially motivated. I don't nor do I think it amounted to much of anything. As I say the total volume of hate directed against the Trump family has been overwhelming.

The worst of it was this:

"O'Donnell's message on Twitter speculating about Trump's 10-year-old son also linked to a video that received more than 2.5 million views on YouTube since being uploaded Nov. 11.

“Donald Trump’s youngest son Barron Trump might be autistic, and it’s time for people to stop bullying him for his ‘strange’ behavior. Let’s follow Melania Trump and #StopTheBullying,” the video description reads.

Sorry, but you can't come close to that

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.3.23  sandy-2021492  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3.22    5 years ago

I don't see anybody here praising Rosie O'Donnell.  Nor does she pretend to be a journalist.

And yes, the birther crap about Obama was worse than about Cruz.  Cruz actually WAS born in Canada.  Obama was born in the US.  I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to Goldwater.  And yeah, when I see memes about Obama being a Muslim Kenyan, it seems reasonable to conclude that those rumors were racially motivated.

epistte
Junior Guide
2  epistte    5 years ago

Grab your pearls girls and boys because Fox News wants you to clutch them to show your outrage because woman have control over our reproductive lives. Id have slightly more respect for conservatives if they would stop referring to themselves as pro-life and instead admit to being pro-birth because their concern for that child's health and well-being ends at the start of the 4th trimester.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @2    5 years ago

When you call us other than pro life we will call your side pro abortion on a tit for tat basis.  Why be pro abortion in the late 3rd trimester? 

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.1  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago
When you call us other than pro life we will call your side pro abortion on a tit for tat basis.  Why be pro abortion in the late 3rd trimester? 

Nobody is pro-abortion because no women intentionally gets pregnant just to have an abortion.

3rd trimester abortions only happen to save the life of the mother. Elective abortions end before the 24th week and this bill doesn't change that fact.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago
When you call us other than pro life we will call your side pro abortion

Fine, whatever. I guess we can call pro-lifers "pro-stupid" and "pro-lying" because their tired bullshit excuses for why they have to take away women's rights are not only chock full of lies, they're intentionally ignoring facts that put a woman's health at risk which I consider pretty fucking stupid.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to    5 years ago
You must realize that the this reason will be abused and given as an excuse for infanticide even when there is no physical danger to the mother, but simply when the birth of the baby is an inconvenience to the mother.

But when (if) that happens the people involved will be prosecuted.

Y'all are looking for boogeymen that just aren't there

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to    5 years ago

That was a really dumb thing to say, Wally.

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.7  epistte  replied to    5 years ago
You must realize that the this reason will be abused and given as an excuse for infanticide even when there is no physical danger to the mother, but simply when the birth of the baby is an inconvenience to the mother. Once again, the Democrats are far out of the mainstream of the majority of the American people.

You have yet to prove this hysterical claim.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.2    5 years ago

Why be pro abortion when it comes to late 3rd trimester abortions  and ones post birth?  

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.9  Studiusbagus  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago
When you call us other than pro life we will call your side pro abortion

Your side has passed that mile marker before the mid-terms.

Now just known as anti-women

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.6    5 years ago

No, it wasn’t.  Be pro life not pro abortion!  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Studiusbagus @2.1.9    5 years ago

Anti women?  Lol!  Women lead our movement. https://concernedwomen.org   Washington, D.C. –Concerned Women for America joins Susan B. Anthony List, The Virginia Family Foundation, Students for Life, and other pro-life organizations in holding a press conference this Saturday, February 2, in Lorton, VIrginia, to oppose Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran’s bill allowing abortions up until the moment of birth. Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D) has not only failed to disavow the bill but went so far as to say that mothers and physicians can discuss a child’s viability post-birth......   https://concernedwomen.org/media-advisory-cwa-and-pro-life-groups-rally-to-stop-abortion-extremism-in-virginia/

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.12  Studiusbagus  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.11    5 years ago

Republicans lost the House in November as droves of female voters spurned the party, a reflection of the gaping gender gap. The election devastated the GOP’s already meager group of congresswomen. Almost none of the political survivors will hold positions of power in Congress next year.

Republican women recognize this is a serious problem. It’s unclear whether GOP men agree.

“It’s very painful,” said Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.13  Vic Eldred  replied to    5 years ago

Great cartoon which focuses on that open ended wording. The mental health of a woman could be interpreted to mean that she would simply be upset at the prospect of a delivery. Another thing the Court got absolutely WRONG

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.14  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.13    5 years ago

You are both correct and right on.  

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
3  nightwalker    5 years ago

Ah yes, another political commentator crawls out to try to boost his ratings. Now some of the ultra-conservatives will have someone who'll tell them what they want to hear rather then the truth, like from someone who actually knows something about the subject. I wonder if the guy in N.Y. can sue this guy for stealing his script?

It has the same misinformation, out right lies, straw man arguments and the exact same talking points and buzz words.

Probably a standard form script from Heritage Foundation.

People who are "pro-life" just think that's a sweeter title then the more accurate "anti-abortion" but these people aren't pro anything, but have a long, long list of anti.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
3.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  nightwalker @3    5 years ago
It has the same misinformation, out right lies, straw man arguments and the exact same talking points and buzz words.

I listened to this governors words on the news radio this afternoon. YES he said that AFTER the child is born, if the mother wants it killed, this law will allow it.......

His own words......

I'm pro choice all the way up to a live child being produced....

Once the child is born and living, it is a helpless human being and deserves protection. it is no longer part of the mother it is a separate human...

What they are describing is allowable under this law is murder plain and simple in my opinion.

What surprises me, is he admitted in on an open mike.....

And they say we are the cruel and heartless bastards.....

The law says they can kill babies.... Straight from the governors mouth....

I can bet that is going to make the campaign advertisements....

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1.1  katrix  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.1    5 years ago

What he said was truly bizarre.  WTF?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  katrix @3.1.1    5 years ago

He did not say that, 'if the mother wants it killed, the law will allow it'

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.1.3  sandy-2021492  replied to  katrix @3.1.1    5 years ago

As I understood it, he was speaking of babies born with severe health issues which might not be compatible with life, who would be delivered if an abortion had not been performed before the woman began laboring.  In those cases, it would be up to the mother and family if extraordinary measures would be taken to prolong life, much as it would be up to the next of kin if an adult were terminally ill and hadn't left an advanced directive.

I didn't understand this to be about allowing healthy babies or babies with minor health issues to die after birth.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.1    5 years ago

There won’t likely be campaign ads against him as he’s a racist bigot likely to be forced to resign his office.  

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
3.1.6  nightwalker  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.1    5 years ago

It isn't a case of taking the baby out back and shooting them or stabbing them in the back of the head, at worst it's just a unplugging of very expensive life support machines or they'd refer to that baby as viable and then there would be no such discussion because it's either her baby or up for adoption.

The idea that while giving birth the woman can decide at that moment to have a abortion or have a "post birth" abortion are such outrageous and idiotic claims that it may have thrown the Gov. off his stride a bit, because the answer to both stupid statements is NO, she CAN'T!!!

Wasn't what he said was more on the lines of that the woman and Doctors have to have a discussion about the fate of the baby, which I take means she keeps it or put it up for a adoption, but I don't imagine execution is one of the options.  

He didn't actually say "kill the little bastards if mama don't care" or something like that, did he?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.4    5 years ago

Actually so far he’s refusing to resign and there’s real doubt that they can impeach him over a photo taken almost 35 years ago.  So back to his infantacide comments.  

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
3.1.8  Studiusbagus  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.4    5 years ago

[Deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Studiusbagus @3.1.8    5 years ago

You stay on topic.  I was talking about Governor Northam.  

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
4  Freefaller    5 years ago
Michelle Malkin eviscerates brutal ‘barbarism’ of late-term-abortion Dems and their media cohorts

I've noticed it's pretty easy to eviscerate something when you don't bother with facts and don't invite the other side to the debate

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5  It Is ME    5 years ago

If you can't look at it.....maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't do it !

[Deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @5    5 years ago

[This site is largely funded by ad clicks. We can't keep advertisers when members post NSFW images.]

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.1.1  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @5.1    5 years ago

[Removed]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @5.1.1    5 years ago
[Removed]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @5.1    5 years ago

[Removed]

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.1.4  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.3    5 years ago

I assume that since you post in here, you want people to read your comments and think about them.  It's kind of difficult when you refuse to use actual sentences and you jump all over the place with capital letters and punctuation.  It makes people think that your opinions are as random as your typing, and blow them off.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  katrix @5.1.4    5 years ago

I KNOW !

Now someone is talking about themselves in the third person !  jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @5.1.4    5 years ago
It's kind of difficult when you refuse to use actual sentences and you jump all over the place with capital letters and punctuation. 

I don't tumble for anyone. "It Is Me" says what needs to be said and "It Is Me" damn sure won't say what some "Want" to hear !

If you don't understand one of my comments..... Ask before making comment 5.1.4 .

by the way Tessylo ……. Doesn't KNOW !

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.1.7  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.6    5 years ago

If you truly think something needs to be said, why not use English? 

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.1.8  katrix  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.5    5 years ago
Now someone is talking about themselves in the third person

Heh!  "When the Warriors are hungry ... they eat!"

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @5.1.7    5 years ago
If you truly think something needs to be said, why not use English? 

Que' ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @5.1.8    5 years ago
Heh!  "When the Warriors are hungry ... they eat!"

Said the "Fly" to the "Spider". jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  katrix @5.1.7    5 years ago

Talk about what the other poster here said, not about them or their writing style.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.12  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @5.1    5 years ago

Which is why advertisement free sites might be better places for conservatives to freely express conservative political and or religious comments and pictures......

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
5.1.13  Studiusbagus  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.12    5 years ago

And then who pays the bills? 

These sites aren't free to run.

We see how Palin's pay site worked out...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.14  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Studiusbagus @5.1.13    5 years ago

One I’m on stays just small enough in data use to stay free.  Another relies on voluntary member donations just like advertisement free Christian radio does.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

This has been done to death the last few days but I think the debate has crystallized how little the casual pro-choicer understands about the reality of abortion law. The reality is that America already has one of the most liberal abortion standards in the world. America, with North Korea, China and a few others are only countries in the world that permit elective abortions after 20 weeks. We are already among  the abortion extremists of the world.  

But that's not good enough, so liberals are pushing for more.  Look at Virginia, where abortion is already legal after 24 weeks, and the mother doesn't even have to show her life is at risk. But that bar is too high for the pro abortion extremists, so they want it lowered even further so an abortion can proceed up until birth if a woman merely claims any temporary impairment of her mental health.  Yet, whether out of ignorance or dishonesty, the pro choicers falsely claim the mother's life needs to be in danger for a late term abortion. The very words of the statutes we have been discussing destroy that claim. Yer they persist in telling falsehoods that make them feel better. No wonder, the reality of late term abortions is abhorrent, and they don't want to deal with reality.

One of the other little talking points you see is the claim that late term abortions are so rare as to not be worth discussing. The reality is that more abortions are performed after 20 weeks than American are killed in by gun homicides. Tell a liberal so few people are killed by guns that gun control isn't worth talking about. See how well that plays. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    5 years ago

Good idea.  Hey liberals, so few people are killed by gun violence that there is no point regulating 2nd amendment personal gun rights whatsoever.  Got it?  

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
6.1.1  nightwalker  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    5 years ago

Isn't that the official NRA position?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  nightwalker @6.1.1    5 years ago

You tell me!  I’m not currently a member there.  It is the truth though.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.2    5 years ago

I am not a gun owner yet so I usually only join the NRA when we have a democrat President.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7  Ronin2    5 years ago

Ok, to take this in the correct context her is the complete quote from the governor. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/lawmaker-at-center-of-abortion-bill-firestorm-elected-as-part-of-democratic-wave-that-changed-richmond/2019/01/31/d4f76ecc-2565-11e9-90cd-dedb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.69e1908173dc

Northam told WTOP that late-term abortions are “done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s not viable. So in this particular example, if a mother’s in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

My real qualm with what he said is “done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s not viable." What constitutes a severe deformity, and not viable? Is a missing limb considered a severe deformity, and would constitute a fetus not being viable? What about if it has the wrong color eyes? Slightly misshapen features? Wrong sex? Has both sexes? The devil is in the details.

Note, there are cases where they can tell in advance that the baby will be born still born; or w/o fully developed organs that will allow it them to exist outside of the womb. In these instances the woman should not have to carry the pregnancy to term. To do so would be inhumane.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
7.1  katrix  replied to  Ronin2 @7    5 years ago

Well stated. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @7    5 years ago

Wrong sex?  Wrong color eyes?   A missing limb?      Nonsense.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @7.2    5 years ago

Right....

If it isn't spelled out in the law it will be used. Otherwise you will have a moron (again no offense to real morons) arguing what the definition of "is" is; and what does, and does not constitute a sexual act.

Such scans are critical for uncovering major birth defects, such as anencephaly (severe brain malformations), major heart defects, missing organs and limbs , and other severe birth defects.

Seems that the arguments on the left show that missing limbs are consider a severe deformity.

Words have meaning; but apparently only when those on the left say they do, and can define what they mean in their own terms.

Northam wasn't taken "out of context"; he wants to use the broadest definitions possible. The law needs to be clearly defined so that it is not abused.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @7.2.1    5 years ago

Again, nonsense.   Youre just making things up now.  Wrong eye color or wrong sex, no way would a physician perform a late term abortion for that reason or a missing limb.  Ever heard of prosthetics for heavens sake?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @7.2.1    5 years ago
'Seems that the arguments on the left show that missing limbs are consider a severe deformity.'

Says who?

charger 383
Professor Silent
8  charger 383    5 years ago

There is no reason for abortion to be regulated by the law 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1  Gordy327  replied to  charger 383 @8    5 years ago

There's also no reason for a woman's abortion rights to be curtailed either.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9  bbl-1    5 years ago

This 'olde debate' over pregnancy termination has reached a new zenith at this particular time.  Courts are being 'weighed' with more conservative/more restrictive ideals as to the interpretations of basic everyday freedoms or choices.

Also there is this.  The current debate is waged with little consideration of the debate itself.  Instead centering on the flamboyances of the innocent, not quite innocent and the never were innocent. 

The real bottom line here is the stark reality that there are men on the right wing who deeply desire to assure the true status of 'the woman' is " the incubator of seed. "   Truly amazing that the Malkins', Blackburns', Cheneys', and other so called conservative GOP women humbly tip their heads in subservient acquiesces. 

Stepford?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  bbl-1 @9    5 years ago
Stepford?

Quislings

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
9.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  bbl-1 @9    5 years ago
The real bottom line here is the stark reality that there are men on the right wing who deeply desire to assure the true status of 'the woman' is " the incubator of seed. "   Truly amazing that the Malkins', Blackburns', Cheneys', and other so called conservative GOP women humbly tip their heads in subservient acquiesces. 

talking about little consideration for the actual issue........

The current debate is waged with little consideration of the debate itself.

Nice piece of partisan hate rhetoric there that doesn't have anything to actually do with the debate does it.....

Preacher heal thyself....

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Nowhere Man @9.2    5 years ago

What is it that you have issue with? 

Of course 'discounting' the expected knee jerk "Partisan hate rhetoric," spiel?

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
9.2.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  bbl-1 @9.2.1    5 years ago

Your partisan caricature of all republicans..... both male and female...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.2.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Nowhere Man @9.2.2    5 years ago

The rhetoric against pro life females was particularly bitter and vitriolic.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.2.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @9.2.1    5 years ago

It seems that the precious pro 3rd trimester and post birth abortion governor is a racist bigot being called upon to resign.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.5  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.2.4    5 years ago

How many third trimester procedures are performed annually and what are the reasons those procedures are done?

bugsy
Professor Participates
9.2.6  bugsy  replied to  bbl-1 @9.2.5    5 years ago
How many third trimester procedures are performed annually and what are the reasons those procedures are done?

You really think Planned Parenthood is going to make that public?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.7  bbl-1  replied to  bugsy @9.2.6    5 years ago

All medical procedures are documented.  All of them.  Names, dates, procedure performed, attending physicians, devices and drugs utilized.

The rewards of fear/suspicion are few.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.8  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.2.3    5 years ago

Not as bitter or vitriolic as the right wings desire of 'forced childbirth' for those who have no desire, interest, financial or personal need.

"Pro Life Females?"  Well, get pregnant and have the kid.  Show your colors bright and wide.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
9.2.9  Cerenkov  replied to  bbl-1 @9.2.8    5 years ago

Maybe if pro-abortion fans didn't defend the concept of murdering an infant moments before birth because they suddenly "have no desire, interest, financial or personal need", we could take them seriously.

epistte
Junior Guide
9.2.10  epistte  replied to  Cerenkov @9.2.9    5 years ago
Maybe if pro-abortion fans didn't defend the concept of murdering an infant moments before birth because they suddenly "have no desire, interest, financial or personal need", we could take them seriously.

Elective abortion ends at 24 weeks and instead of moments before natural birth.

Abortion is not murder, despite your emotional hyperbole.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.11  bbl-1  replied to  Cerenkov @9.2.9    5 years ago

What ever it is you're trying to prove has little weight. 

"Pregnancy termination moments before birth."   When and where has this taken place within the United States?

Really can't take the conservatives too seriously.  Fetus worship.  But cut the children's healthcare, nutrition subsidies, housing, education and the conservatives even relax the rules on clean air and water.  Hell, the conservatives just tore up another nuclear treaty. 

I personally believe conservatism is disingenuous and dangerous. 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
9.2.12  Gordy327  replied to  Cerenkov @9.2.9    5 years ago

More emotionally driven tripe and of course erroneous too, as abortion is not murder, nor is an unborn fetus an infant.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.2.13  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @9.2.12    5 years ago

It is exactly that and yes an unborn infant is a real human make or female child 👶.  

Gordy327
Professor Expert
9.2.14  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.2.13    5 years ago
It is exactly that

Not according to the law it's not!

and yes an unborn infant is a real human make or female child

It's only an infant after it's born. Before then, it's a fetus. Simple scientific fact. Look it up! Preferably without your obvious emotional blinders.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago

Now governor abortion is denying that the racist pics of him from 1984 are really him...

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
11.1  arkpdx  replied to  XXJefferson51 @11    5 years ago

It's the lefts favorite excuse, I the Bart Simpson defense. 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
11.1.1  Studiusbagus  replied to  arkpdx @11.1    5 years ago

While you completely ignore those very words from Trump.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
11.1.2  arkpdx  replied to  Studiusbagus @11.1.1    5 years ago

AAH! A "whataboutism" from the left! I 

Thought you guys didn't like them at 

LynneA
Freshman Silent
12  LynneA    5 years ago

Perhaps talking to parents that made a 3rd trimester decision would enlighten those who applaud Michelle Malkin's opinion. 

Their non-viable baby is delivered (aborted), allowing them time to look upon their child, to hold them, begin the gut retching process of grief. 

Unless you've been there or your wife or partner has been how can you have a factual opinion?