╌>

Game Over: Chicago Police Believe Jussie Smollett Paid Two Brothers To Stage Attack

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  75 comments

Game Over: Chicago Police Believe Jussie Smollett Paid Two Brothers To Stage Attack

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Even CNN is finally reporting on it now.

Via   Daily Mail:

Empire star Jussie Smollett paid two men to stage an assault against him which he later claimed was an attack motivated by racism and homophobia, investigators in Chicago now believe.

The two men involved in the alleged hoax are now fully cooperating with law enforcement, CNN is reporting on Saturday.

On January 29, two men ‘yelled out racial and homophobic slurs’ while attacking Smollett, the actor told police.

One of the assailants tied a rope around his neck and poured an unknown chemical substance on him, Smollett claimed at the time.

That narrative, however, is now under serious scrutiny by investigators.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

I hope he is  forced to repay the city for  all the man hours that were spent chasing this hoax.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
2.1  Cerenkov  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    5 years ago

He needs to go to prison. Typical SJW bullshit.

charger 383
Professor Silent
4  charger 383    5 years ago

apparently he is not a good actor, script writer, director or producer

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago

reporting a false racist hate crime is in itself a racist hate crime.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
6.1  Cerenkov  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6    5 years ago

They are mostly fake. The victimization industry of the left.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

Complete silence from the left......Even the liberal media was cautious about covering this story....So man hoaxes trying to pretend there is white racism.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    5 years ago

Is anyone else getting sick and fucking tired of certain "types" feasting on (alleged) crimes committed by blacks while being silent on actual nazi and white-supremacists-scum murderers?  I sure am. 

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
8.1  Rmando  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    5 years ago

Real hate crimes get wall to wall coverage when they happen and nobody is silent about them. Fake hate crimes that are hoaxes steal the credibility of potential future victims when they have a real case. The only thing I'm tired of is seeing a swell of outrage and rush to judgement with Trump and his supporters always being blamed and then silence from those "types" doing the blaming when the truth comes out. It's a cycle that's been going on too long.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
8.3  Cerenkov  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    5 years ago

[deleted]

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
8.3.1  Cerenkov  replied to  Cerenkov @8.3    5 years ago

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    5 years ago

To the right, inconsequential characters like Jussie Smolett and Anthony Weiner and a random transsexual are the true threat to the nation and we must have multiple seeds every day about these dangerous unhinged "iberals".

The truly funny part is that individuals here who are SO concerned about the 'obsession' some allegedly have with Trump, have a worse obsession with the activities of transgenders, gay celebrities, and losing political candidates from three years ago. 

Trump may be a piece of shit, but at least he is somebody relevant.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.4.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @8.4    5 years ago

Would you consider a real victim of a hate crime irrelevant if they aren't famous?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.4.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @8.4.2    5 years ago

I'd rather worry about our unhinged president than a meaningless gay actor's hoax, but go right ahead with your hand wringing.

Iamak47
Freshman Silent
8.4.4  Iamak47  replied to  JohnRussell @8.4.3    5 years ago
I'd rather worry about

I’d rather worry about the hate.  The hate that would drive someone to beat up a gay black man and douse him with bleach...... or the hate that would inspire someone to fabricate and orchestrate being a victim of such an attack.

Neither are acceptable, both are serious.  All involved deserve the intense scrutiny of the criminal justice system.

user image
Freshman Silent
8.4.5    replied to  JohnRussell @8.4    5 years ago
The truly funny part is that individuals here who are SO concerned about the 'obsession' some allegedly have with Trump

Allegedly? Hell John, there's nothing alleged about your obsession with Trump, you're the poster boy for TDS.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.4.6  Texan1211  replied to  @8.4.5    5 years ago

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.5  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    5 years ago
Is anyone else getting sick and fucking tired of certain "types" feasting on (alleged) crimes committed by blacks while being silent on actual nazi and white-supremacists-scum murderers? I sure am.

Maybe you should seed an article on it if that is what you want to talk about.

THIS article isn't about that.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
10  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

After fanning the flames by immediately calling this a modern day lynching, Spartacus has decided now it is time to wait until all the facts come in before making any statements.

He's the perfect Democrat for 2020

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
12  Cerenkov    5 years ago

[deleted]

Iamak47
Freshman Silent
13  Iamak47    5 years ago

I’m a little disappointed in our local and national facial expression experts who, just a couple weeks ago, knew exactly what was in the heart of a 16y/o.  But could not see what a lying POS this guy is.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
13.1  Cerenkov  replied to  Iamak47 @13    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
14  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

This a nice example of how in the tank the media is.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
15  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

A good roundup of politicians and celebrities fawning over Smollett on twitter...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
17  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Reacting to the new twist which is beginning to make people doubt Jussie Smollet, Cardi B slammed him by stating that his actions ruined Black History month.

She shared:

“I’m really disappointed in Jussie Smollett- whatever the f*ck his name is. I’m really disappointed in him. I feel like he f*cked Black History Month, bro. Godd*mn. I’m not gonna say yet- until he say it out his mouth that it was fake and this sh*t was staged, I don’t wanna completely blame him, because somebody I was talking to- they said police in Chicago are racist. So they might probably trying to frame him, and make him look like he’s a liar. But if he’s not, then, bro, you f*cked up, forreal. Like, why would you do that? Like, you ain’t have to do that. Then, you gave f*cking Donald Trump immunity to f*cking laugh at n*ggas and sh*t. [You’ make m*=otherf*ckers look bad. Sh*t brazy, bro.”

Let's let Cardi B have the last word on this entire episode. 

Iamak47
Freshman Silent
17.2  Iamak47  replied to  JohnRussell @17    5 years ago
Let's let Cardi B have the last word on this entire episode. 

Nope, there are many words left to say.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
17.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  JohnRussell @17    5 years ago

John, this Smollett "thing" they're humping so hard is just the newest lame attempt on their part to divert attention away from the real criminal doings of just about everyone on their side of the political spectrum.  It's the never-ending quest to create the false equivalency.  The worse it gets for republican scumbags (and it's about to get much worse) the more of this kind of mob mentality we're going to see.  I can almost see the comments when we start discussing the monster, Paul Hassan,  who was arrested yesterday for plotting massive killings in the cause of pure nazism and white supremacy:  "Wahhhh whatabout Antifa!!!!!! Waaahhhhhhh"