╌>

Roseanne Barr calls #MeToo accusers 'hoes,' slams Sen. Kamala Harris, Christine Blasey Ford

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  20 comments

Roseanne Barr calls #MeToo accusers 'hoes,' slams Sen. Kamala Harris, Christine Blasey Ford

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Cydney Henderson   Mon, Mar 4 7:21 AM EST

f6172c30-3e8f-11e9-9d3d-6bb783353144

Roseanne Barr   didn't hold back on the #MeToo movement in a new off-the-rails interview, launching a verbal attack on Sen. Kamala Harris and other women in the process.

The 66-year-old comedian – who was   axed from the hit "Roseanne" reboot in May following a racist tweet – sat down with   conservative commentator Candace Owens , where she mocked sexual assault accusers and the #MeToo movement "witch hunt."

"If you don't run out the room … but you stayed around because you're like, 'I thought maybe he was going to give me a writing job,' well, you ain't nothing but a ho," Barr said during an episode Sunday of   "The Candace Owens Show,"   after asking why women were in men's hotel rooms late at night.  

Barr and Owens compared the feminist movement to white supremacy, while Barr added that #MeToo accusers are "pretending that they didn’t go to trade sexual favors for money."

"I know a ho when I see one," Barr exclaimed. "They need to be called out …That's privilege, too – ho privilege."

The outspoken comedian then lashed out against   Sen. Kamala Harris , nicknaming her "Kama Sutra Harris."

"We all know what she did … she slept her way to the bottom," Barr said, referring to the senator's   former relationship with ex-San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown.

Barr also took shots at   Dr. Christine Blasey Ford,   who tearfully testified against now-Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh after accusing him of sexual misconduct.

"She should be in prison," Barr said, adding that Ford used her "white woman privilege" to avoid time behind bars. She claimed that "nothing happened" to Ford. 

"Women are encouraged to be conniving," Barr said.

"Conniving little wimps," Owens agreed.

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY:   Roseanne Barr calls #MeToo accusers 'hoes,' slams Sen. Kamala Harris, Christine Blasey Ford

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

I guess the loudmouth has been not getting any attention lately.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

So it looks like token 'conservative' Candace Owens has a show on You Tube.  How pathetic.  I guess Fux 'news' isn't interested?

Veronica
Professor Guide
3  Veronica    5 years ago

Is it her position that sexual harassment and sexual assault do not take place at all?   The #metoo movement is more than entertainment, it speaks to all that have been sexually harassed or assaulted & has tried to make survivors realize that they are not alone & should not feel ashamed.  

Me too....

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Veronica @3    5 years ago
Is it her position that sexual harassment and sexual assault do not take place at all?

It's her position that it must not happen because it never happened to her and she's jealous...

Veronica
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Veronica  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1    5 years ago

What a sad commentary.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4  Dismayed Patriot    5 years ago

"Women are encouraged to be conniving," Barr said.

"Conniving little wimps," Owens agreed.

What more proof than those two do you need? I'm sure they're not speaking for others so they can only be projecting their own faults in those statements.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Roseanne is literally mentally ill. 

She is extremely wealthy, so she has no financial incentive to make a fool out of herself. She has that far right alt right conspiracy bent, which can only ends and always ends with her looking ridiculous.

Candace Owens is a media whore who acts the fool for money.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

I see Roseanne is trying to stay relevant

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Trout Giggles @6    5 years ago
I see Roseanne is trying to stay relevant

From that photo it looks like she's explaining how to artificially inseminate a Christmas elf...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1    5 years ago

thanks for that mental image

shona1
PhD Quiet
8  shona1    5 years ago

Morning..Funny how these "has-beens" all start coming out of the wood work when they no longer get the attention they crave...So in their view it is better to say something regardless of how stupid it makes them look and get the attention, than say nothing...Some people just don't know when to shut up and fade away with grace and accept their time in the limelight is over...Just shows how desperate they have become...

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9  bbl-1    5 years ago

The bottom line here is the result of Birtherism and the results it has unleashed.

Barr is little more than a 'public face' of the American underbelly that yearns to be relevant again.  Antebellum thought is dying, but its death is a long, slow, lingering one.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
9.1  Ronin2  replied to  bbl-1 @9    5 years ago

You are forgetting Truthers which proceeded Birthers by a whole presidency.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @9.1    5 years ago

Obviously Rump supporters have a problem with the truth.

I don't know what you're talking about.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.1    5 years ago

Just as Birthers were largely Republican & Independent extremists,

Truthers were Democrat & Independent extremists, or deep conspiracy theorists, if you will,

who believed that Bush 43 had foreknowledge of the 911 attacks and allowed them to happen, in order to finish the war his father did not finish decisively enough in Iraq.