╌>

The truth is out-- Democrats hate the Jews!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  51 comments

The truth is out-- Democrats hate the Jews!
At a speech for RNC donors,Trump told the crowd: "The Democrats hate Jewish people."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Trump entered to Lee Greenwood’s " Proud to Be an American, " then launched into one of his trademark stream-of-consciousness speeches, according to three people who were there. They said the crowd roared with laughter throughout.

Trump went off on what one guest called a "bizarre tangent." He described being home alone in the White House over Christmas "while the Democrats were in Hawaii."

Trump described opening his curtain to look at Secret Service agents swarming the White House lawn. "They're in the trees, on the lawn," he said.

He said he saw agents wearing night vision goggles. "They're in blackface," Trump added, jokingly referring to the masks over the agents' faces.

Trump joked that the agents were "in blackface" because of the masks so maybe "they have to take them away," according to two sources who were there.

Some of his remarks raised eyebrows.  Referring to the recent anti-Semitism controversies with Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, Trump told the donors: "The Democrats hate Jewish people"

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Trump went off on what one guest called a "bizarre tangent." He described being home alone in the White House over Christmas "while the Democrats were in Hawaii."

I think he's losing it-- the pressure from the Mueller investigation, Cohen's testimony, manofiort sentencing, Gates, etc....

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1  Split Personality  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

Weren't like 40 of them in the Bahama's?

Who was in Hawaii?

Unhinged...

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
1.2  Rmando  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/nancy-pelosi-hawaii-vacation-shutdown-trump-1278257%3famp=1

It helps to get your news from more places than CNN or MSNBC to stay informed.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.2.1  Split Personality  replied to  Rmando @1.2    5 years ago

So Nancy went to Hawaii and she is how many Democrats?

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
1.2.2  Rmando  replied to  Split Personality @1.2.1    5 years ago

She is the leader of the Dems and their representative. The rest went on Caribbean vacations if I remember correctly, all the while pretending to sympathize with federal employees working without pay. Meanwhile Trump stayed at the White House trying to actually secure the country. That's the difference between conservative and liberal work ethics.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.2.3  Split Personality  replied to  Rmando @1.2.2    5 years ago

Like I said before, one person, not "all of the Democrats" went to Hawaii

and 30 other Dems went to the Bahamas,

out of 280 Dems total in Congress.

That's 11%

Probably the average number of house members missing every day

Quite a few House members have shitty attendance records and apparently Senators are above keeping attendance records,

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.2.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Rmando @1.2.2    5 years ago

So if she didn't have insurance, she should have lost the price of the trip because TRUMP backed out of the agreement he had already agrred to ?

Fuck That

ive been to Hawaii , its awesome

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
1.2.5  Rmando  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.2.4    5 years ago

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi could afford to lose a trip. It isn't like she isn't in the 1%. But if she wants to pretend to have sympathy for govt employees she should set an example herself.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
1.2.6  Rmando  replied to  Split Personality @1.2.3    5 years ago

It doesn't matter what percentage of Democrats it was. And the original point of this article was Democrats acting like Trump didn't know what he was talking about when his point was easily verifiable. But I'm sure you would take a contrarian attitude to anything he said while defending Democrats just as I'm sure if Trump had gone to his place in Florida we would've heard Dems screaming about that.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.2.7  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Rmando @1.2.5    5 years ago

"wants to pretend to have sympathy for govt employees"

that's pretty Rmando

Yea, Dons main concern!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago
I think he's losing it

Nah....y'all been sayin' this for over two years now!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.3.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3    5 years ago

Nah....y'all been sayin' this for over two years now!

Doesn't make it any less true.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Ozzwald @1.3.1    5 years ago
Doesn't make it any less true.

In fact, it lends credence to it being more true if the claims continue. If it had been proved false early on no one would be saying that about this commander in-competent, yet the majority of Americans don't approve of this President, Presidential historians say his administration is truly unprecedented in how un-presidential he has been and it's been confirmed senior staff have in fact had to debate the possible use of the 25th amendment.

The Presidents response to claims he's "losing it"?

"Tim Apple!...."

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Some of his remarks raised eyebrows.  Referring to the recent anti-Semitism controversies with Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, Trump told the donors: "The Democrats hate Jewish people."

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Krishna @2    5 years ago
"The Democrats hate Jewish people."

If that's not true, why are Democrats in full support of Omar and Tlaib.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3  Split Personality    5 years ago

1.5% of America is Jewish and

98.5% of the rest are Jewish experts. /s

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Split Personality @3    5 years ago

98.5% of the rest are Jewish experts. /s

LOL!

But trump is an expert on everything-- not only Jews!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Split Personality @3    5 years ago

Damn it!!!!  I can't stop laughing!!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.3  cjcold  replied to  Split Personality @3    5 years ago

I had a Jewish girlfriend once. Between her friends and family I learned quite a bit. I like the Jews I've met.

Her mother even got to like me even though I am of German extraction.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.3.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  cjcold @3.3    5 years ago

my father cohabitated with his Jewish significant other, and her sons became my brother s

i've done all of the celebrations and dinners , and respect their faith and they as people,

just something about religion and a steeple in general, that turns me off.

i respect people for the persons they be, not what faith they follow, or land their forefathers did originate from

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.3.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.3.1    5 years ago

Some of my best friends are Jews.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
3.3.3  dave-2693993  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.3.2    5 years ago
Some of my best friends are Jews.

LMAO.

So was my maternal grandmother, so was my mother, so is my ex, so is my daughter...Hey, wait a second, with that lineage, what does that make me?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.3.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  dave-2693993 @3.3.3    5 years ago

LOL Dave. Jewish identity is passed down through the generations though the women, so even if your father was a gentile and your mother was a Jewish woman, you are, you lucky guy, Jewish.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
3.3.5  dave-2693993  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.3.4    5 years ago

Yep.

I'm just yanking a few chains.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

I don't think ALL Democrats hate Jewish people. Well, maybe Omar and Tlieb do, cause it's actually a tenet of their religion as outlined in the Q'oran and/or Hadiths. ("There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.")  However, I'm not so sure about Bernie Sanders......

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    5 years ago
However, I'm not so sure about Bernie Sanders......

Many people aren't too sure re: Bernie sanders-- but that's another topic :-)

BTW, my guess is that Chuck Schumer is another Democrat that doesn't hate Jews.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    5 years ago

Look no further than our congress, between the house and senate, DEMS 31, PUBS 2.

According to exit data from 2016 and 2018 elections Dems received 71% of the Jewish vote and increased that to 78% two years later.  I think Trumps support of the KKK and David Duke might have something to do with those numbers.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.2    5 years ago

What's really going to be interesting is what the percentages will be next time around.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.3  arkpdx  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    5 years ago

Bernie Sanders is not a democrat. He just pretends to be one every now and then. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    5 years ago

Bernie Sanders is Jewish. Whatever objections he has to the policies of the Netanyahu government, he doesn't strike me as someone who might hate himself or his own heritage. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.4.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @4.4    5 years ago

Yeah, he is. So is Noam Chomsky. So what's your prediction of what the relationship between America and Israel will be if Sanders becomes POTUS?

Actually, what am I worried about?  Sanders attitude towards the Palestinians may well force Israel to look elsewhere for genuine support and security, and with the relationship with China growing by leaps and bounds, I'll bet Xi Jinping would LOVE to have a closer relationship with Israel.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.4.2  Split Personality  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.4.1    5 years ago

It also depends on who the next PM is.

My old acquaintance, Benny appears to be in some hot water personally

and actually merged Likud with 3 right wing "extremist" parties for some political intrigue.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.4.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Split Personality @4.4.2    5 years ago
Benny appears to be in some hot water personally and actually merged Likud with 3 right wing "extremist" parties for some political intrigue.

"It's all about the Benjamins" yet again.

i personally, did not find what the big deal was with this statement.

i've found it to be accurate.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.4.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @4.4    5 years ago
"...he doesn't strike me as someone who might hate himself or his own heritage."

He supports BDS (Bastardize, Delegitimize, Siege).

He supports the Palestinian cause - "From the river to the sea Palestine will be free." (Translation for the naive: "Push the Jews into the sea and take over all of the 'Zionist Regime'."

"There's NO ROOM for those damn Jews in our Arab/Muslim lands - and NO ROOM in OUR lands for Palestinian "refugees". They have a hell of a lot of nerve declaring that tiny sliver of land the size of Rhode Island, Israel, to be a Jewish Nation, the Home for the Jews."

http%3A%2F%2Fwww.1stcovenant.com%2Fpages

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trump's comments are very common for him,  The Big Lie.  He is textbook demagogue.

political orator who panders to the audiences fears and emotions A demagogue /ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/ or rabble-rouser is a leader who gains popularity in a democracy by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation. Demagogues overturn established norms of political conduct, or promise or threaten to do so.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @5    5 years ago

yea, no one has ever seen Trumpp involved with anything likethis  EVER !

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.1    5 years ago

didnt know an /s was required, but there u have it

luther28
Sophomore Silent
6  luther28    5 years ago

Democrats hate the Jews!

One of his more foolish (hard to do but he keeps topping them daily) comments of late.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
7  Hal A. Lujah    5 years ago

Call me an anti-Semite, but I hate the way Jujubes get stuck to your teeth.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @7    5 years ago

LOL

Ender
Professor Principal
8  Ender    5 years ago

Funny, but it was 23 republicans that voted no on the Dems anti bigotry resolution.

JBB
Professor Principal
9  JBB    5 years ago

Reality - Only 2 of the 27 Jewish members of the US House of Representatives are republicans and none of the 9 Jewish members of the US Senate are in the gop. Democrats Diane Feinstein and Chuck Schumer are leaders of the US Senate. Fully 78% of Jewish votes were cast for Democrats last November. Only about 20% of American Jews identify as republican. Okay now, back to La La Land...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @9    5 years ago

I hope I live to see the results of the next election.

JBB
Professor Principal
9.1.1  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @9.1    5 years ago

Yes, hopefully Netanyahu loses badly owing to corruption indictments...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @9.1.1    5 years ago

So in your opinion a person is guilty of an offence just because they've been accused of it, and have not even been tried in a court of law?  It would be a sorry state if the voters applied the same prejudice as your comment.  Obviously you're not a lawyer.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.1.3  bbl-1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @9.1.2    5 years ago

Then explain Birtherism and 'Lock Her Up'.  Please.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  bbl-1 @9.1.3    5 years ago

Why should I?  I've never used those expressions nor have I agreed with them.  My reply to jbb had nothing to do with how anyone else feels.  You explain them yourself, I don't give a shit.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.1.5  bbl-1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @9.1.4    5 years ago

At least you admit it. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9.1.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  bbl-1 @9.1.5    5 years ago

Thank you.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
10  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Wow..... Who knew I was suppose to hate Jews...!  Mind if I not go along with Trump's thinking?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11  bbl-1    5 years ago

Do not know why 'some' find the specter of hating always so fascinating.  I can only assume that among the Trumpers that specter is the only thing that got them there.  Along with Russian vote manipulation in a few key states too.....maybe...……..probably...….whatever.

It is odd that the conservatives never miss an opportunity to use the Jews as a campaign morass too.