╌>

Trump promotes model's fringe 'Jexodus' campaign encouraging Jews to leave Democratic Party

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  21 comments

Trump promotes model's fringe 'Jexodus' campaign encouraging Jews to leave Democratic Party

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

9197dca0-94e1-11e6-9718-4d4a4a2e45f0_US-   Dylan Stableford   4 hours ago  

5c87b6f1250000cd03c8be2c.jpeg Elizabeth Pipko and Donald Trump. (Photos: Michael Stewart/WireImage via Getty Images, Alex Brandon/AP)

President Trump on Tuesday kept up his  campaign to turn Jewish voters away from the Democratic Party , tweeting support for an organization founded only a week ago called “Jexodus.”

Trump’s tweet quoted its spokesperson, Elizabeth Pipko, a 23-year-old model turned activist and former Trump campaign staffer.

Pipko appeared on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday morning.

“‘Jewish people are leaving the Democratic Party,’”  Trump tweeted , quoting Pipko. “‘We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse. There is anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party. They don’t care about Israel or the Jewish people.’”

Jexodus.org , a site for “Jewish Millennials tired of living in bondage to leftist politics,” launched earlier this month at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

“We reject the hypocrisy, anti-Americanism, and anti-Semitism of the rising far-left,” a message on the site reads. “Progressives, Democrats, and far too many old-school Jewish organizations take our support for granted. After all, we’re Jewish, and Jews vote for Democrats. Until today.”

American Jews supported Hillary Clinton over Trump by 71-24, the largest margin of any of the denominations (including “unaffiliated”)  surveyed by Pew Research  and consistent with the results of the last five presidential elections.

“We’re done standing with supposed Jewish leaders and allegedly supportive Democrats who rationalize, mainstream, and promote our enemies,” said a press release announcing the site’s launch. “We’d rather spend forty years wandering in the desert than belong to a party that welcomes Jew-haters like Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.”

According to the Daily Wire , Jexodus is the “brainchild” of Jeff Ballabon, a Jewish Republican operative and  an adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign .

It's unclear how many “members” Jexodus has.

According to her bio , Pipko is an “international model, Trump 2016 campaign staffer, poet, patriot, and fiercely proud millennial.” Her official title is “national Jexodus spokesperson.”

“We left Egypt, and now we’re leaving the Democratic Party,” Pipko said on “Fox & Friends” in comments the president omitted from his tweet.

Trump has been sounding this theme since last week, when the House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a Democrat-sponsored resolution condemning hate. The resolution was drafted in response to remarks by Omar, a freshman Democratic representative from Minnesota, which critics described as anti-Semitic.

It was subsequently broadened to condemn all forms of bigotry, which Trump described as evidence that “Democrats hate the Jewish people,” according to guests at a Mar-a-Lago dinner,  as reported by Axios .

“The Democrats have become an anti-Israel party. They’ve become an anti-Jewish party,”  Trump told reporters on the South Lawn Friday . “And I thought that vote was a disgrace.”

All the Democrats present in the House voted for the resolution, but so did all but 23 of the Republicans.

At  a press briefing Monday , the White House defended Trump’s comments, with press secretary Sarah Sanders sparring with reporters who challenged the president’s assertions.

“The president has been an unwavering and committed ally to Israel and the Jewish people,” Sanders said. “And frankly the remarks that have been made by a number of Democrats and failed to be called out by Democrat leadership is frankly abhorrent and it’s sad and it’s something that should be called by name. It shouldn’t be put in a watered-down resolution.”

Sanders, though, refused to answer when asked whether Trump believes “Democrats hate Jews.”

“I think that’s a question you ought to ask the Democrats,” Sanders said.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

Former model?  More like former or still - prostitute.

'After all, we’re Jewish, and Jews vote for Democrats. Until today.'

See ya honey.  Please do let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1  cjcold  replied to  Tessylo @1    5 years ago
More like former or still - prostitute.

Trump never does anything for anybody for free.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

“‘We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse."

Fucking moron

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

I'm not anti-Israel or anti-Jewish. I support the right of Israel to exist as a state. I never want to see another Holocaust happen. But does that mean I have to support right-wing policies regarding Israel?

I don't support Netanyahu and I hope he goes to prison

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    5 years ago
I don't support Netanyahu and I hope he goes to prison

it's all about the Benjamin               Netanyahooz

JBB
Professor Principal
3.2  JBB  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    5 years ago

That seems reasonable yet round here that'll get you labeled antisemitic...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    5 years ago

He's a corrupt bastard.  Belongs behind bars like Rump.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4  igknorantzrulz    5 years ago

“We left Egypt, and now we’re leaving the Democratic Party,” Pipko said on “Fox & Friends” in comments the president omitted from his tweet.

she may have left Egypt, but D Nile is still right by her side

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I would advise Trump not to go and make a fool out of himself, but it is way too late for that.

Netanyahu is actively welcoming a racist fringe political party into his political coalition in Israel. he is desperate because their election is coming and he is facing possible criminal indictment on corruption charges (how Trumplike of him).

What is happening in Israel does effect what happens in the US in terms of perceptions of Israel.

This "Jexodus" business will fall on it's face with all those other than those Jews who are already sympathetic to Trump.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

Sounds like that other farce - I cannot remember which - but it was supposed to be waves of democrats leaving the democratic party - and that Russian whore Buttina was in one of their pictures.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1  Split Personality  replied to  Tessylo @6    5 years ago

Walk Away?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @6.1    5 years ago

That's it.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7  igknorantzrulz    5 years ago

she reminds me of one of the girls from that 70's show

,but more Jewish

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.1  cjcold  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7    5 years ago

And has some great nude pictures online just like those 70's girls.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7    5 years ago

At first glance, I thought she was Mila Kunis 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @7.2    5 years ago

that's it 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8  Split Personality    5 years ago
“‘We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse.

OK 2 things ............Obama handed the largest military aid package Ever to Israel in 2016 at a time when Israeli's get basic universal healthcare, but Americans do not.

and what the hell is "worsts & worse"

There is anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party.

Absolutely, it is every where and it's been like this for 3,000 effing years.  It's an equal opportunity, non partisan form of prejudice.

They don’t care about Israel or the Jewish people.’”

Nor is there a requirement to do so.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
8.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Split Personality @8    5 years ago
and what the hell is "worsts & worse"

something that can't be delivered upon,

and , if so,

hold the onions, damnet

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  igknorantzrulz @8.1    5 years ago

Oh commonn, the fried onions are the best part.

if so ,

Whose better,

Gino's or Jack's?

jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
8.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.1    5 years ago
Gino's or Jack's?

Jack's or Pete's or Pat's ???

To declare, because of peoples not willing to condemn comments(then others not willing to condemn Hate comments), that Democrats now Hate Jews, is the Logical line to follow, if between your ears is hollow, or sleepy, cause your brain has been suspended for stationary illegal animation, permitted to further contamination of a once "thinking" nation"

Who'd of thought...

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  igknorantzrulz @8.1.2    5 years ago

Pat's fer sure.

Crabby fries are ok but not worth all the cease and desist BS Chickie's& Pete's caused......

What started out as a good hole in the wall to eat & drink is now just another commercialized company dominated by Pete's lawyers.

Sad