╌>

Lori Loughlin’s Daughter : ‘I Don’t Really Care About School’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  40 comments

Lori Loughlin’s Daughter : ‘I Don’t Really Care About School’

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Maybe the alleged hefty bribe wasn’t worth it.

The daughter of Lori Loughlin , the “Full House” actress accused with her husband of paying $500,000 to fraudulently get their girls admitted to the University of Southern California, said in a video posted last year that she didn’t care about school but wanted to experience “game days” and “partying.”

Olivia Jade Giannulli, a social media star with millions of followers on Instagram and YouTube , complained when she started school in fall 2018 that her travel plans for Fiji and New York for work might interfere with her USC classes. 

“I don’t know how much of school I’m gonna attend but I’m gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all,” she says in comments about “the whole college thing.” (Watch at the 5:15 mark in the video above.) “But I do want the experience of like game days, partying. I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know.”

Giannulli, who capitalized on her campus presence by posting content sponsored by Amazon, apologized after commenter backlash, calling her remarks “stupid” and “super-ignorant.”

Neither she nor other students were charged in Tuesday’s indictment accusing dozens of elites, including Loughlin and “Desperate Housewives” star Felicity Huffman, of cheating to get their kids into top schools. Federal prosecutors noted that many of the children who benefited were not aware of their parents’ actions.

But Giannulli did parlay her status as a college student into branding opportunities. She  posted Amazon-sponsored content about how she decked out her new dorm room with the help of Prime Student, The New York Times reported . She also appeared in a paid advertisement for Smile Direct Club.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Anyway we can get this little self absorbed twit to jump out of a plane without a parachute ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
Anyway we can get this little self absorbed twit to jump out of a plane without a parachute ?

But...."Something" for "Nothing" is the "Lefty Way" ! Haven't you been watching the Diatribe of the "Lefties" running for president ?

You "DESERVE"....and should GET !

You should be "Happy" right now !

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.3  SteevieGee  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

I can see now why her parents had to cheat.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  SteevieGee @1.3    5 years ago

good one, Steevie!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.1    5 years ago

Does she have botox lips?

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.3.3  Jack_TX  replied to  SteevieGee @1.3    5 years ago
I can see now why her parents had to cheat.

I know, right?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Social media is ruining the world.

In the video she literally say

"I don't know if going to college will give me more reason to travel , or just stay in college and focus on the guys there."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago
You can tell she’s spoiled by her intentions with school. Some people would give anything for a college education and she’s just going for game days and parties

No... your Mom is famous not you, you are just a spoiled brat that cheated into college when others had to actually work hard to get in.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     5 years ago

I saw this tape yesterday..Un frickin believable...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @3    5 years ago

Kardashian wannabe. She talks about her brand and "merch". In other words she wants to get paid for being her. Why do young people respond to this crap?

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    5 years ago

Because their parents do. Today's young people were raised by my generation, who watched Paris Hilton and ushered in the Kardashians.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     5 years ago

It seems that the bribes that they paid were written off as charitable deductions...That's why the IRS fraud division was at the news conference with the FBI..

A couple of years in the slammer is fitting for every one of the parents. The Singer guy and his cronies will get a hell of a lot more than a couple of  years hopefully.

cms5
Freshman Quiet
6  cms5    5 years ago

While she may have gotten 'in'...there's not enough money in the world that would let her glide through to graduation...unless college has changed over the years and partying and attendance at sporting events gives enough 'credits' to graduate.

These kids should be immediately expelled. They did not honestly earn admission.

The parents must face the consequences of their crimes.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1  Kavika   replied to  cms5 @6    5 years ago
These kids should be immediately expelled. They did not honestly earn admission.

Complete agreement on that.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

What a little twat....if my daughter had something like that about college I would have grounded her and she wouldn't be going to school.

Yeah....I know....it's hard to tell an 18 year old what to do

I hope they throw the book at Loughlin and her husband.

Ender
Professor Principal
7.1  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @7    5 years ago

I would be embarrassed.

And to think some other kid was rejected just so this spoiled kid can party and chase boys.

Makes me wonder how much these parents pay to get an actual degree.

Loughlin always seems so innocent. Maybe she is a good actor.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @7.1    5 years ago

I hear she ain't such a great person.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8  Hal A. Lujah    5 years ago

These are some serious white people problems.  WPP

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1  It Is ME  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8    5 years ago

lib50
Professor Silent
8.1.1  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @8.1    5 years ago

She got into school on her own merit.  And why do you post a picture of Sarah Sanders next to AOC? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @8.1.1    5 years ago
And why do you post a picture of Sarah Sanders next to AOC? 

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
8.1.3  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @8.1.2    5 years ago

You asked for it!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @8.1.3    5 years ago
You asked for it!

Noo oooo .....I can't find where I did. jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
8.1.5  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @8.1.4    5 years ago

Some things don't require words, in this case, you posted the picture.  We see what we see.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8.1.6  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  It Is ME @8.1.2    5 years ago

Don’t make Sarah angry ...

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    5 years ago

At least she didn't go around saying "look how smart I am; I got into a good college."

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
11  1stwarrior    5 years ago

Her mommy and daddy are millionaires - what the hell has she got to worry about?

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
11.1  Jack_TX  replied to  1stwarrior @11    5 years ago
Her mommy and daddy are millionaires - what the hell has she got to worry about?

That they end up in jail after spending all their money on legal fees.

Iamak47
Freshman Silent
12  Iamak47    5 years ago

I wonder if this daughter is the smart one?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
13  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

Half a million dollars to get into USC?  My daughter got her Master's degree at the USC Annenberg School there and all I had to pay was the regular tuition, plus the rent for an apartment for her in West Hollywood, and a car. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
14  sandy-2021492    5 years ago

Smile Direct Club?  Her parents can afford bribes to get her into a school she doesn't want to attend, but can't afford an orthodontist? 

I hope she gets expelled from school. She can go to games and parties as a nonstudent, and students who are actually there to learn will have degrees that mean something.

Kavika
Professor Principal
14.1  Kavika   replied to  sandy-2021492 @14    5 years ago

I read a report yesterday where she states she will not be going back to USC.