╌>

George Conway Urges ‘Serious Inquiry’ Into Trump’s Mental Health After Latest Lie

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  38 comments

George Conway Urges ‘Serious Inquiry’ Into Trump’s Mental Health After Latest Lie

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

George Conway, husband of Kellyanne | Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP Photo

George Conway, an attorney and the husband of White House counselor   Kellyanne Conway, is calling for a “serious inquiry” into President   Donald Trump’s “condition of mind.”

Conway, a persistent Trump critic despite his wife’s position in the administration, slammed the president’s “brazen, pathological mendacity” for lying over even mundane matters. 

“Even his donors and supporters wonder,   what is wrong with him?” Conway wrote. “Why would he feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Conway’s first tweet linked to a clip in which Trump suggested that District Judge Amy Berman Jackson found “no collusion” in  sentencing  former campaign manager Paul Manafort on Wednesday. 

“I can only tell you one thing:  Again that was proven today, no collusion ,” Trump declared, repeating “ no collusion ” multiple times. 

However, the judge in the District of Columbia said no such thing.

“Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him?” Conway wrote. “Why would he feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?”

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago
“Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him?”

In a word,

EVERYTHING !

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Conway also referred to Trump’s shifting story on Apple CEO Tim Cook,  whom he incorrectly referred to as “Tim Apple”  at a White House meeting last week.

The president reportedly told GOP donors Friday that he had said “Tim Cook, Apple”  but that the “Cook” was so fast no one heard it

The recording of the event proves otherwise. Then, Trump claimed  he skipped the word  just to save time. 

“A ridiculous assertion, of course,” Conway wrote. “He really said ‘Tim Apple’ instead of ‘Tim Cook of Apple’  to save **a third of a second**

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Krishna @2    5 years ago

i'll take, all of the above, for $0 , Alex

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     5 years ago

Dinner at the Conway house must be fairly interesting from time to time...LOL

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3    5 years ago

I was gonna say . . . Or I'd love to hear the pillow talk 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    5 years ago
. . . Or I'd love to hear the pillow talk

Kellyann being smothered...?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.1    5 years ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
3.1.3  Studiusbagus  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    5 years ago

"Here's...your....al..ter..net..fucks...righhht.....here!!"

"It's facts! It's facts!"

"Yeah...I...got....them...too!

Or She actually comes home and says "What a fucking idiot!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Studiusbagus @3.1.3    5 years ago
She actually comes home and says "What a fucking idiot!

She comes home like a discouraged third grade teacher who just can't seem to reach the one school bully in her class who refuses to allow facts and knowledge interrupt his silver spoon fantasy life.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.5  cjcold  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    5 years ago

Unfortunately "pillow talk" is reserved for lovers and spies.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Studiusbagus @3.1.3    5 years ago

You're naughty!

My kind of guy!

jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_16_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_68_smiley_image.png

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4  TᵢG    5 years ago

There are quite a few pathological liars among us.   It is a personality disorder, but not necessarily a psychological disease.

Here is my hypothesis on Trump:

Lying is despicable, but it is also an extremely convenient way to change the rules of reality in your favor.   If you have the means (as in authority) you can lie your way into a more convenient situation rather than play by the rules and compromise to reality.   (Playing by the rules - being honest - is a difficult way to operate.   One must want to be honest based on principles.)

Trump has been in a position of power his entire life.   He no doubt discovered early on that he need not play totally by the rules.   He can leverage his position to enable the tool of lying and thus get his way more expeditiously.   Given he apparently has no attribute of honesty in his character, I can easily see him wrapping his entire modus operandi around lying to get his way.

At his age, I really doubt he can even distinguish a lie from the truth.   He probably changes reality dynamically in his mind and then just tells the truth as he sees it.

I have a real problem with this individual and am embarrassed for the nation that we elected this scumbag to our highest political office.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  TᵢG @4    5 years ago
I have a real problem with this individual and am embarrassed for the nation that we elected this scumbag to our highest political office

Hear, Hear !

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  TᵢG @4    5 years ago
here are quite a few pathological liars among us.   It is a personality disorder, but not necessarily a psychological disease.

what are your thoughts on Trumps' latest THREATS against America ?

This clown is sicker than you give him credit for, imho

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.3  cjcold  replied to  TᵢG @4    5 years ago

Trump's parents sent him to military school because he was raping little girls. Seems military school didn't work.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.3.1  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @4.3    5 years ago

Trump still has the mind of a rapist.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.2  Tessylo  replied to  cjcold @4.3    5 years ago

He has a penchant for little girls, his own daughter among them, I believe he's been doing her since she was around 12.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.3.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @4.3.2    5 years ago
I believe he's been doing her since she was around 12.

Nah, he's scum, but I don't think even he is that big a scum.  However that doesn't mean he doesn't fantasize about it while paying someone else to actually bump uglies with him.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    5 years ago
according to a new poll, dropping below 40 percent. The Gallup poll released Thursday showed Trump with a 39 percent approval rating, down from 43 percent in the second half of February.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bACK tO tHE fUTURE !

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @5    5 years ago

I was talking with a co-worker the other day who voted for trmp. He's an evangelical and real uptight. He's pissed at trmp because he had got a 3000 dollar tax bill this year when he got a refund last year.

He's got buyer's remorse. I don't think he's the only one, either

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    5 years ago

Whatever side you're on, isn't it baffling that these two stay married?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7  bbl-1    5 years ago

Trump's mental health isn't the issue.  The mental health of a sizable per cent of the electorate is the only issue.  Without them the Trump would be out there somewhere scamming every one of them.  Trump U for the MAGA bots.