╌>

Man tries to set himself on fire outside White House

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  14 comments

Man tries to set himself on fire outside White House

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The Secret Service responded Friday after a man lit himself on fire outside the White House.

Four uniformed Secret Service officers were seen apprehending the man and carrying him face-down out of Lafayette Square, which is across the street from the executive mansion.

The man was riding an “electronic wheelchair-type scooter” when he set his jacket on fire while sitting on Pennsylvania Avenue outside the White House grounds, the agency said. Uniformed officers “immediately responded, extinguished the fire and rendered first aid.”

The man was later sent to a local hospital with “what appears to be non-life threatening injuries,”  the Secret Service said .

Officers shut down Pennsylvania Avenue to the public and ushered people off the North Lawn, where television reporters appear on camera. Law enforcement also closed a block-long stretch of 17th Street NW to vehicles while police and fire personnel responded to the incident.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago

self-immolation is one of the final stages of TDS.

what's scary is things will probably get worse before they get better.

obamas entire fbi and doj admin are under investigation...   the left's hope-ium supply of impeach trump has run out of stock. severe withdrawal symptoms are imminent

maybe it is time to declare a national suicide watch?  I'm not even joking. seriously.

the damage done to the country and our people by the last 3yrs of bs from the left and the likes of cnn will be simply incalculable.

it actually breaks my heart.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    5 years ago

I guess setting yourself ablaze is the next logical step when screaming at the sky doesn't work.

Not a choice I would personally make, but if it spreads, who am I to complain?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago

Flaming liberal

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
4.1  Cerenkov  replied to  Tacos! @4    5 years ago

Lol...