╌>

Michelle Bachmann : We Will Never See A More Godly President Than Donald Trump

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  22 comments

Michelle Bachmann : We Will Never See A More Godly President Than Donald Trump
“He is highly biblical and we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime,” she continued. “So we not only need to be praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every way that we can.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Michele Bachmann Says Trump is ‘Most Biblical President’ of ‘Our Lifetime’

CALEB ECARMA APRIL 15, 2019

Screen-Shot-2019-04-15-at-1.02.13-PM-e15

Former Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann recently described President Donald Trump as the most biblical president in a lifetime.

“I will say to your listeners, in my lifetime I have never seen a more biblical president than I have seen in Donald Trump,” the former Tea Party lawmaker said last weekend during an interview with a Christian radio station, which was first shared by the progressive watchdog site Right Wing Watch. “He has so impressed me in what he has done, and we haven’t even talked about Israel. What he has done to advance Israel.”

Michele Bachmann has never seen “a more biblical president” than Trump: “We will, in all likelihood, never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes.” pic.twitter.com/xnqCZRaq5f
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) April 15, 2019

“He is highly biblical and we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime,” she continued. “So we not only need to be praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every way that we can.”

Evangelicals make up a large and consistent percentage of Trump’s support . His support of Israel, particularly his decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and his recent recognition of the Golan Heights as Israeli territory, has garnered widespread praise from his Christian supporters. Conservative evangelical leader Tony Perkins even granted Trump a “mulligan” on his numerous public affairs and sexual scandals

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

The nuts are falling out of the trees. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Split Personality @1.1    5 years ago

I have seen that in Louisiana.  Pretty neat.  Except they also had large nets around the tree catching and funneling the nuts into a trailer.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2  cjcold    5 years ago

Weird how a moral degenerate is loved by the far right religious wing.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @2    5 years ago

Knew I was an atheist for a good reason.

epistte
Junior Guide
3  epistte    5 years ago

If Donald Trump is what it means to be a Christian in her opinion, either her meds need to be adjusted or we a as a country need to have a frank discussion on what the limits of religious freedom as a cover for immoral behavior are.  Breaking the 10 Commandments appears to be a To-Do list for Trump, his family and his administration. 

Does anyone need to be told his this statement pertains to Donald J. Trump?

Lust, envy, anger, greed, gluttony and sloth are all bad, the sages say, but pride is the deadliest of all, the root of all evil, and the beginning of sin. ... Pride is self-respect and self-esteem, he says, but then warns that pride is arrogance and hubris as well.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1  Gordy327  replied to  epistte @3    5 years ago

If one considers Trump to be "godly," then the bar for what is "godly" is set quite low.

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.1  epistte  replied to  Gordy327 @3.1    5 years ago
If one considers Trump to be "godly," then the bar for what is "godly" is set quite low.

I'll just leave this here............

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

Epicurus
This is why I worship the FSM instead of their god.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1.2  Gordy327  replied to  epistte @3.1.1    5 years ago

A classic. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
4  sandy-2021492    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
5  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Obviously she's clueless about what a Christian is, and always has been.  That seems to fit most if not all evangelicals we come in contact with I guess.....

JBB
Professor Principal
6  JBB    5 years ago

Jesus Christ should sue Michelle Bachman for defamation of character...

epistte
Junior Guide
6.1  epistte  replied to  JBB @6    5 years ago
Jesus Christ should sue Michelle Bachman for defamation of character...

You win the internet for the day.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7  Thrawn 31    5 years ago
He is highly biblical and we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime

So she is admitting that the Bible really is a shitty book? A for assholes by assholes kinda thing?

If she really believe that then Christianity is one of the most despicable religions to ever exist. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8  TᵢG    5 years ago

Trump might be the most biblical PotUS depending on what Bachmann means by 'biblical'.   Trump certainly has known plenty of women in a biblical sense.   So he has that.

But if Bachmann is suggesting that Trump is the most religious (Christian of course given her bias) then she must not have paid much attention to past PotUS' (including Bush 43).

Bachmann, to me, is just a partisan who is willing to say anything (no matter how utterly ridiculous) to shore up votes for her party.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  TᵢG @8    5 years ago

She definitely seems to be one of those folks who has absolutely no moral or ethical foundation. No underlying sense of character. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.1    5 years ago

Does not seem to be the brightest bulb either.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  TᵢG @8.1.1    5 years ago
Does not seem to be the brightest bulb either.

I think they need to turn the electricity on first. 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.2  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @8    5 years ago

Up until now, I had forgotten Bachman had existed. Now I'm thinking, "oh yeah, I remember her. Whatever happened to her?" Followed by "who cares?"

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    5 years ago
Michele Bachmann Says Trump Is ‘Most Biblical President’ Of ‘Our Lifetime’

Oh FFS.... That's perhaps one of the dumbest most bassackwards things I have ever heard. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10  bbl-1    5 years ago

In Old Testament, God states that he is God and Satan.  Some biblical scholars believe this is why God created Michael and Lucifer as the highest archangels.

Biblical.  You know.

Besides, the biblical entity 'dear Michele' was mentioning must have been the one called gawd.

Biblical Trump.  "When you're a star you can do anything."  That is as biblical as one can get.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
11  lady in black    5 years ago

Who gives a shit what this whackadoo has to say, has her husband come out of the closet yet