╌>

Trump Defends Video Slamming Omar For Describing 9/11 as “Some People Did Something”

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  make-america-great-again  •  5 years ago  •  22 comments

Trump Defends Video Slamming Omar For Describing 9/11 as “Some People Did Something”
President Trump refused to apologized, and characterized Omar as anti-American. “She’s been very disrespectful to this country, she’s been very disrespectful frankly to Israel, she is somebody who doesn’t understand life, real life, what it’s all about,” said President Trump. “It’s unfortunate, she’s got a weight on her that’s very very bad, I think for our country.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The liberal media, joined by their frequent allies at Fox News, attempted to smear President Donald J. Trump’s video as an incitement of violence against Rep. Ilhan Omar, yet the president is not backing down.

While speaking to ABC 5 Eyewitness News , President Trump defended his video showing horrifying footage of the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks alongside Omar’s comments which seemed to downplay the attacks, describing them as “some people did something.”

In the interview with the local ABC affiliate, President Trump refused to apologized, and characterized Omar as anti-American.

“She’s been very disrespectful to this country, she’s been very disrespectful frankly to Israel, she is somebody who doesn’t understand life, real life, what it’s all about,” said President Trump. “It’s unfortunate, she’s got a weight on her that’s very very bad, I think for our country.”

Trending: Two Fox Hosts End Interviews When Guests Bring Up Pattern of Church Fires in France

He concluded, “I think she’s extremely unpatriotic and extremely disrespectful to our country.”

Omar made the remarks while speaking to the terrorist-affiliated Council on American Islamic Relations.

Big League Politics reported:

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is in hot water yet again after making controversial comments to a gathering of far-left Muslims where she trivialized the Sept. 11, 2001 Islamic terror attacks against the US.

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to civil liberties,” Omar said during a meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood-linked 501c3 group.

Republicans quickly picked up on Omar’s callous remarks to undermine the role of Islam in committing the the Sept. 11 atrocities and piled on the Somali migrant lawmaker.

As Republicans pointed out the callous nature of Omar’s comments, leftists claimed President Trump’s video incited violence against the Muslim congresswoman.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Fox News joined the left in condemning the president for the video, with noted neocon Chris Wallace claiming President Trump “incited violence” with the “horrible images.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago
RmKZl9Gl_AQqo27m?format=jpg&name=small
0kMZFH5o_bigger.jpg

President Trump defends his Ilhan Omar video after the left claims he was inciting violence.

See God Emperor Trump's other Tweets

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2  bbl-1    5 years ago

Trump.  What Ever.  Attacking Omar.   The big bad Trump.

Feb. 13, 2016--GOP debates.  Trump said he, "Lost hundreds of friends on 911." 

Next day on a talk show he said he, "Lost many-many friends on 911." 

Trump never made those claims again.  Ever.

Because, the Trump never attended a memorial service, donated one penny to a memorial fund or even sent a bouquet of flowers.  He did nothing.  Nothing, except use 911 for his own personal vendettas and undeserved advantage.

In other words the Trump is...………………...fill in your own blanks.  I call him a liar, cheat and a fraud.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @2    5 years ago

Regardless of baseless allegations against our American President who has made America great again, he is exactly right in what he said to and about Omar and how he did it.  Never Forget!  United We Stand!  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago

The allegations concerning the Trump and his ( 911 dead friends ) are not baseless.  The Trump has no friends.  He never even sent a bouquet of flowers.

"Never Forget."  ? ?  The right wing already has.  A Saudi suck ass infests the WH.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.1    5 years ago

As opposed to the Iranian and Islamic brotherhood suck ass that was occupying the White House the prior 8 years?  The one who tried to manipulate Israel’s 2015 election before he spied on and tried to manipulate our own 2016 election?  

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
2.1.3  Willjay9  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.2    5 years ago

Talk about baseless accusations!!.....pure comedic hypocrisy!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Willjay9 @2.1.3    5 years ago

There’s plenty of proof that Obama meddled in Israel’s election.  We will find the extent of his meddling for Hillary against Trump soon enough.  The issue is only the extent of his involvement 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Willjay9 @2.1.3    5 years ago

I’ve got an article up in HD that documents every bit of the Obama meddling in our 2016 election. 

luther28
Sophomore Silent
3  luther28    5 years ago

Rep. Omar surly must have been one of the thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheering when the towers fell.

Well Mr. Trump says he bore witness to it, so it is obviously true.

Malarkey countered with malarkey, if Rep. Omar is the scariest thing you can come up with during this election cycle, then you'll just have to try harder.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  luther28 @3    5 years ago

is that your defense of her bad behavior?  

luther28
Sophomore Silent
3.1.1  luther28  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    5 years ago

Bad behavior seems to be the norm in DC these days. I find her less distasteful than I do the Chief of Bad Behavior, one Mr. Trump.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  luther28 @3.1.1    5 years ago

At least our President puts America and the American people first in his actions and defends or liberty, culture, and values unlike Omar who attacks all the above and makes excuses to minimize Islamic terrorism.  

luther28
Sophomore Silent
3.1.3  luther28  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.2    5 years ago

If you think Mr. Trump is such a fine fellow, why not introduce them to the female members of your family. I wonder how they will appreciate his family valued greeting.

Sorry, Mr. Trump is not a good human being.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
3.1.4  Cerenkov  replied to  luther28 @3.1.3    5 years ago

No worse than meeting Clinton I suppose...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  luther28 @3.1.3    5 years ago

How many President Trumps are there that I should introduce them to female family members. I’m certain that President Trump would be totally appropriate around them.  President Clinton on the other hand, never.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Cerenkov @3.1.4    5 years ago

Clinton did a lot of bad things to women while holding elected office.  

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.1.7  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Cerenkov @3.1.4    5 years ago

Oh Lord, the left's sacred cow has been violated. You brought Slick Willie into the conversation!jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif !

luther28
Sophomore Silent
3.1.8  luther28  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.5    5 years ago

How about the pussy grabbing one, he seems to be the most popular.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  luther28 @3.1.8    5 years ago

You are the one in 3.1.3 that referred to President Trump as them.....

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.1.7    5 years ago

it just shows how utterly stupid it is to attack President Trump for his sex life as a private citizen before running for President when the attackers have slick willie and more hiding in their closet.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4  It Is ME    5 years ago

Omar was elected by a bunch of radical Somalis ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

"Tat's true for members of Minnesota's Somali community, many of whom have never been able to vote because of civil war, failed governments and mass displacement.
For many, voting is a novelty, but it's also seen as a privilege and a duty — not one to be taken lightly, Somali leaders say.
Anecdotal evidence from Somali leaders in St. Cloud, exit polls for Muslim voters and historically high turnout rates for all voters indicate it's l ikely Minnesota Somalis voted in high numbers last week. "

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @4    5 years ago

Interesting articles on the subject...