╌>

Trump meant ‘game over’: Congress won’t get far, ‘I don’t want people testifying’ to these partisan hacks

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  make-america-great-again  •  5 years ago  •  67 comments

Trump meant ‘game over’: Congress won’t get far, ‘I don’t want people testifying’ to these partisan hacks
Speaking with The Washington Post on Tuesday, he argued that Democrats don’t deserve the same courtesy because they’re “obviously very partisan” and just trying to score political points. “I allowed my lawyers and all the people to go and testify to Mueller — and you know how I feel about that whole group of people that did the Mueller report,” he said. “I was so transparent; they testified for so many hours. They have all of that information that’s been given.” Despite unrestricted access...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

President Donald Trump indicated in an interview Tuesday that he doesn’t plan to offer congressional Democrat investigators the same transparency he’d granted special counsel Robert Mueller.

During Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion, the president allowed the special counsel unrestricted access to the White House’s trove of documents and aides as needed.

Speaking with The Washington Post on Tuesday, he argued that Democrats don’t deserve the same courtesy because they’re “obviously very partisan” and just trying to score political points.

“I allowed my lawyers and all the people to go and testify to Mueller — and you know how I feel about that whole group of people that did the Mueller report,” he said. “I was so transparent; they testified for so many hours. They have all of that information that’s been given.”

Despite unrestricted access to the White House, not to mention the Justice Department’s wide array of resources, Mueller was unable to uncover any substantial evidence of wrongdoing.

Instead of accepting the special counsel’s conclusions, congressional Democrats have launched their own investigation — one that the president appears to have dismissed as a partisan witch hunt.

“There is no reason to go any further, and especially in Congress where it’s very partisan — obviously very partisan,” he said, adding that he doesn’t want his aides helping the Democrats in their quest. “I don’t want people testifying to a party, because that is what they’re doing if they do this.”

The White House plans to fight a subpoena issued by the House Judiciary Committee for former White House counsel Don McGahn to testify by reportedly exerting executive privilege over his testimony .

McGahn has become infamous for the allegedly “total bullsh-t” testimonials he made to Mueller and others about the “crazy shit” that the president had allegedly asked him to do.

“The Trump administration also plans to oppose other requests from House committees for the testimony of current and former aides about actions in the White House described in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report,” the Post reported, citing its usual anonymous sources.

However, the president cautioned in his interview that the current White House counsel hasn’t actually “made a final, final decision” yet on whether to block aides from speaking with Democrats.

While speaking with reporters about McGahn in particular, White House spokesman Hogan Gidley likewise confirmed that the final decision will “be up to the attorneys.”

During an appearance Tuesday morning on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom” Tuesday morning, he added that all Democrats are really doing is stoking more anti-Trump paranoia and conspiracy theories among their already severely unhealthily obsessed base.

“What I am concerned about though is that Democrats like Jerry Nadler continue to try to attack this president and attack members of this administration repeatedly,” he said.

“He’s not going to learn anything else about Don McGahn or this administration that Bob Mueller didn’t find in two years of wasted time and energy. The only thing he is going to gain quite frankly, are maybe some political allies at the far left who are conspiracy theorists and think somehow it was a sham. But in fact, the only sham that existed was the lie pushed by the Democrats and so many in the mainstream media on this president and his administration.”

Listen:

Democrats have pushed back on the White House by arguing that these attempts to block current and former aides from testifying amount to “stonewalling.”

“Now we see the administration engaging in stonewalling of the facts coming to the American people,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly said Tuesday.

It’s unclear what she meant, given as all the relevant facts were already laid out in Mueller’s report.

As for House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, he’s outright dismissed the White House’s plans to exert executive privilege over McGahn’s testimony.

“The Committee has served a valid subpoena to Mr. McGahn. We have asked him to supply documents to the Committee by May 7 and to testify here on May 21. Our request covers the subjects described by Mr. McGahn to the Special Counsel, and described by Special Counsel Mueller to the American public in his report,” he said in a statement published to Medium on Tuesday.

“As such, the moment for the White House to assert some privilege to prevent this testimony from being heard has long since passed. I suspect that President Trump and his attorneys know this to be true as a matter of law – and that this evening’s reports, if accurate, represent one more act of obstruction by an Administration desperate to prevent the public from talking about the President’s behavior. The Committee’s subpoena stands. I look forward to Mr. McGahn’s testimony.”

The battle over McGahn comes amid another battle over former White House personnel security director Carl Kline. On Tuesday the House Oversight Committee moved to hold him in contempt of Congress for not appearing at a hearing regarding the White House’s alleged security issues.

Kline reportedly failed to show up as per orders by White House deputy counsel Michael M. Purpura.

“The White House and Mr. Kline now stand in open defiance of a duly authorized congressional subpoena with no assertion of any privilege of any kind by President Trump,” committee chair Elijah E. Cummings said in a statement Tuesday.

“Based on these actions, it appears that the President believes that the Constitution does not apply to his White House, that he may order officials at will to violate their legal obligations, and that he may obstruct attempts by Congress to conduct oversight.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago

“The White House plans to fight a subpoena issued by the House Judiciary Committee for former White House counsel Don McGahn to testify by reportedly exerting executive privilege over his testimony .

McGahn has become infamous for the allegedly “total bullsh-t” testimonials he made to Mueller and others about the “crazy shit” that the president had allegedly asked him to do.

“The Trump administration also plans to oppose other requests from House committees for the testimony of current and former aides about actions in the White House described in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report,” the Post reported, citing its usual anonymous sources.

However, the president cautioned in his interview that the current White House counsel hasn’t actually “made a final, final decision” yet on whether to block aides from speaking with Democrats.

While speaking with reporters about McGahn in particular, White House spokesman Hogan Gidley likewise confirmed that the final decision will “be up to the attorneys.”

During an appearance Tuesday morning on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom” Tuesday morning, he added that all Democrats are really doing is stoking more anti-Trump paranoia and conspiracy theories among their already severely unhealthily obsessed base.

“What I am concerned about though is that Democrats like Jerry Nadler continue to try to attack this president and attack members of this administration repeatedly,” he said.

“He’s not going to learn anything else about Don McGahn or this administration that Bob Mueller didn’t find in two years of wasted time and energy. The only thing he is going to gain quite frankly, are maybe some political allies at the far left who are conspiracy theorists and think somehow it was a sham. But in fact, the only sham that existed was the lie pushed by the Democrats and so many in the mainstream media on this president and his administration.””

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

[deketed]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

Speaking with The Washington Post on Tuesday, he argued that Democrats don’t deserve the same courtesy because they’re “obviously very partisan” and just trying to score political points.

Absolutely true as to what is going on. Anyone called on by the partisan left wing House committee should ignore any subpoena's and if forced to appear to take the 5th. Or use the Hillary defense.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.2.1  katrix  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    5 years ago

As if the numerous investigations into Benghazi weren't partisan?  Give me a freaking break.

It's a shame that you support the wanna-be dictator's disdain for our system of government and its checks and balances. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2.3  Greg Jones  replied to  katrix @1.2.1    5 years ago
It's a shame that you support the wanna-be dictator's disdain for our system of government and its checks and balances. 

The checks and balances built into the law and the Constitution worked as the Founders intended. It's a shame that some supposed patriots think it is OK to weaponize the DOJ and FBI for purely political purposes.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.2.4  katrix  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.3    5 years ago
It's a shame that some supposed patriots think it is OK to weaponize the DOJ and FBI for purely political purposes.

Yeah, it's pretty disgusting what Trump is doing in that regard.  But then, I never considered him a patriot in the first place.  He worships himself and doesn't care one bit for the country.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2.5  Greg Jones  replied to  katrix @1.2.4    5 years ago

He cares more about this country than number 44 ever did. That's why he go elected. Hillary hated and scorned the common folk., the way she talked down to them was, and still is, so telling. And Trump is doing nothing as regards the DOJ and the FBI goes, that's up to Barr and Horowitz.

The Mueller investigation was built on lies and false manufactured "evidence"...that whole sordid episode in our history needs to be looked into and the perps punished.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.5    5 years ago

[deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.2.7  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.6    5 years ago

Deleted for context

lib50
Professor Silent
1.2.8  lib50  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.5    5 years ago
He cares more about this country than number 44 ever did. That's why he go elected.

That is demonstrably false. Trump ONLY cares about TRUMP.  Everything he does is about himself, everything that happens is strained through his narcissism. We can see it by watching and listening to him.  He does everything through that prism of self interest, and nothing you or any republican can do to change that.  He can't even be bothered to read his briefs and his people don't tell him things he doesn't want to hear.  How the hell can he run a country he doesn't have enough interest to learn about?  Since Trump lies every single day, your knowledge of truth and evidence means nothing.  Can't defend a blatant liar with more lies.  And Russian propaganda, I might add, well done pushing what the Russian bots set out for conservatives to follow.

epistte
Junior Guide
1.2.9  epistte  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.3    5 years ago

Such as Benghazi, Ken Starr, and Whitewater?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2  Thrawn 31    5 years ago

[deleted]

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

Game over?  We haven't gotten to half time yet Trump you bloated Oompa Loompa.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3    5 years ago

Meh, in the game he doesn't even realize he is playing, it is game over. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1    5 years ago

The investigation game is over.  Mueller did his  investigation made his legal decisions, and wrote his report.  It’s over.  The house democrats will be stonewalled for the rest of his next almost 6 years in office and we will enthusiastically support his defiance.  Trump will show the house democrats majority the same respect that Obama showed to the 2010 elected house majority which was none whatsoever.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    5 years ago

Woooosh...

But not surprising [[deleted]]

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1.3  katrix  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    5 years ago

You clearly never bothered to read the report.  Mueller made it very clear that it is NOT over.

[deleted]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  katrix @3.1.3    5 years ago

What "disdain" of the Constitution are you referring to?

The process worked...and most amazing, it stayed with the law and did not violate the Constitution.

Show us evidence to the contrary. But use facts instead of persona feelings.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    5 years ago

Politics

'It’s about time to accept the results': Former AG Jeff Sessions speaks out on Mueller report

Says it's time to move on.

No.  This is just the beginning.  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.6  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.5    5 years ago

Beginning of what exactly?

By the time the House democrats get done with the latest witch hunt Trump's term will be drawing to a close. If the dems do indeed try to force an impeachment against Pelosi's wishes, it will go nowhere in the Senate.

A failed impeachment attempt will spell doom for the democrats, as the voters realize the left wing nuts have taken over the party of FDR and JFK and have no idea as to how to lead and inspire.

The result of all this clown show is that the dems will lose the House and enable Trump's reelection.

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.7  evilone  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    5 years ago
The house democrats will be stonewalled for the rest of his next almost 6 years in office and we will enthusiastically support his defiance.

Using the same tools and tactics you just seeded the other day should have gotten Obama impeached. Awesome hypocritical answer!

Trump may, or may not, escape the House committees' investigations, but he won't escape the investigations of Southern District of NY.  It was reported just yesterday that Deutsche Bank was setting up to turn over Trump banking info to the investigators. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.8  Greg Jones  replied to  evilone @3.1.7    5 years ago

Yeah, but that's six years away.

lib50
Professor Silent
3.1.9  lib50  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    5 years ago
The investigation game is over.

Mueller is done and he left us a blueprint of Trump's misdeeds, Barr's attempts to spin it can't change that.  Now congress has to do ITS job, which is oversee the executive branch. It's their CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY.  And republicans love investigations, so stop that bullshit.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1.6    5 years ago

I like that result!  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.5    5 years ago

The beginning of Trumps re-election with a bigger stronger more enthusiastic base of support than ever before that will not wilt but grow stronger with each progressive attack on him.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3    5 years ago
TOP DEFINITION
1. A native of Loompaland, usually tending towards attributes of small size, an orange commplexion, and green hair; the first recorded information of them comes to us from Roahld Dahl, the author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. Someone who has one, or all, of these attributes; used usually as an insult or in a derogatory manner.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2    5 years ago

[ deleted ]

afb042419dAPR20190424054509.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.1    5 years ago

Great editorial cartoon! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
3.2.3  lib50  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.1    5 years ago

The 'deep state' is in a wing of the WH.  Stopping Trump from doing illegal things.  As usual, conservatives project on dems exactly what they themselves are doing.  As for obstructing, McConnell and the gop wrote the fucking book, so stop the whining.  I don't remember you saying the gop attempted a coup when Obama was president.  This horseshit hypocrisy is really getting old.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.2.4  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @3.2.3    5 years ago
Stopping Trump from doing illegal things. 

What was the actual "Illegal" stuff Trump did again ?

Don't forget..... "Feelings" don't count as actual "Legal/Illegal" stuff !

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.4    5 years ago

Feelings are everything to a progressive....

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.2.6  It Is ME  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2.5    5 years ago
Feelings are everything to a progressive....

lib50
Professor Silent
3.2.7  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.4    5 years ago
What was the actual "Illegal" stuff Trump did again ?

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.  And he is still doing it. 

I tried to give you a fox link, but it crashed my computer.  But you can see him (Andrew Napolitano) on Fox here. Napolitano explains it all clearly what Trump did was criminal obstruction.  And highlights his many Russian links as well, fyi.  The reason he got caught up in this was because the RUSSIANS were being monitored and Team Trump walked right in.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.2.8  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @3.2.7    5 years ago

After 2 years or so of "OPINIONS" and "OPINION" pieces….. I'm Not "MOVED" ! jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @3.2.8    5 years ago

I’m not either.   There was no collusion, no conspiracy, and no underlying crime to obstruct justice with.  Trump’s base will defend him to the max come what may no matter the cost because he’s innocent and because of the sheer and utter evil of his accusers.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.2.10  It Is ME  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2.9    5 years ago

The "NEWS?" ….. isn't something to trust anymore.

"And that's the way it is" .....means nothing anymore ! jrSmiley_89_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
3.2.11  lib50  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2.9    5 years ago

You are sadly misinformed, that's what Russian propaganda pushes, Trump (the LIAR) pushes, and it is NOT TRUE.  I'm so damn sick of this gaslighting.  Or will ignorance, I don't know which.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.12  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lib50 @3.2.11    5 years ago

The willful ignorance is coming from those who persist in associating Trump with anything the Russians did despite all the evidence to the contrary.  We know that Trumps accusers are not misinformed but willful and deliberate liars from Obama and Hillary on down.  

epistte
Junior Guide
3.2.13  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2.12    5 years ago
The willful ignorance is coming from those who persist in associating Trump with anything the Russians did despite all the evidence to the contrary.  We know that Trumps accusers are not misinformed but willful and deliberate liars from Obama and Hillary on down.  

My irony meter just exploded.

irony meter

lib50
Professor Silent
3.2.16  lib50  replied to    5 years ago

BIOYA.  Trump supporters either believe a liar and are pushing his lies, or don't know wtf they are talking about because ........they believe liars.    Perhaps its projecting,  Trump is always accusing others of doing exactly what he does. 

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
3.2.17  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.1    5 years ago

Greg, are you sure giving  Scumbag the image of a king hiding in his castle was the smartest way to make a case for him.  But it sure does fit and I approve. 

epistte
Junior Guide
3.3  epistte  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3    5 years ago

The twittering Orange Manbaby knows that he is guilty and is desperate to prevent those closest to him from being questioned under oath. 

An innocent person would not be afraid and would seek to clear their name................

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.3.1  livefreeordie  replied to  epistte @3.3    5 years ago

Mueller clearly says NO Collusion, NO Conspiracy, NO Coordination with Russia by Trump, members of his family, members of his campaign, or those on the perimeter of his campaign

epistte
Junior Guide
3.3.2  epistte  replied to  livefreeordie @3.3.1    5 years ago
Mueller clearly says NO Collusion, NO Conspiracy, NO Coordination with Russia by Trump, members of his family, members of his campaign, or those on the perimeter of his campaign

That is not what Mueller said. That is what Barr said. Mueller said that there were 11 instances of potential obstruction of justice. 

Robert Mueller described 11 instances in which Donald Trump or his campaign engaged in potential obstruction of justice and suggested Congress might prosecute these acts as crimes, according to explosive findings in the redacted version of the special counsel’s report released on Thursday.

Over almost 450 pages, portions of which remained hidden from public view, Mueller described in unprecedented detail Russian efforts to tamper with the 2016 US presidential election and the Trump campaign’s receptivity to certain “Russian offers of assistance to the campaign”.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.3.3  livefreeordie  replied to  epistte @3.3.2    5 years ago

The subject of my response was the phony Russia collusion conspiracy.

The Obstruction of Justice is even more of a farce.

With regard to Facebook ads and Twitter posts from the Russia-based Internet Research Agency, for example, Mueller could not have been more blunt: “The investigation   did not identify evidence   that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation” (emphasis added). Note that this exoneration includes not only Trump campaign officials but all Americans:

ira11-1555617882.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=90&w=1024&h=154
Regarding one of the most-cited pieces of evidence by Trump/Russia conspiracists – that Russia tried once Trump was nominated to shape his foreign policy posture toward Russia – Mueller concluded that there is simply no evidence to support it:
ukra-1555606610.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=90&w=1024&h=195
 Regarding alleged involvement by Trump officials or family members in the Russian hacks, for instance, Mueller explained: “the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
didnote-1555619509.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=90&w=1024&h=203
mueller222-1555604032.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=90&w=1024&h=317

lib50
Professor Silent
3.3.4  lib50  replied to  livefreeordie @3.3.1    5 years ago

Barrspin isn't the report. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.3.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  livefreeordie @3.3.3    5 years ago

Using facts to dispel progressive left hate spun against the elected President of the USA.  How could you shred their desperate narrative so thoroughly?  

lib50
Professor Silent
3.3.6  lib50  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.3.5    5 years ago

The Mueller report is full of facts.  Why you continue to present the Barrspin as the full truth is no mystery, but you can stop pretending the Mueller report doesn't exist.  Deal with the facts in that report instead of the Barrbull and the hate spewing from your 'elected president' of the 'USA of Russia'.  And the Russian hacking that helped him in the states he won by a very very slim margin. Along with gop voter suppression.  Here is some more reading material.  Barr's little spin won't cut it if you want to have a real conversation about why Trump is compromised.  Its been so long since you've heard facts you like because Trump and team lies all the time, every day,  so take a refresher course on the difference between fact and propaganda.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.3.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lib50 @3.3.6    5 years ago

A few tens of thousands of votes in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin are worth more than 4 million votes in Californication.  

luther28
Sophomore Silent
4  luther28    5 years ago

Should Mr. Trump truly want this to end (which I do not believe he does, I think he basks in attention positive or negative), my advice to him would be to simply shut his mouth on the topic.

The more he speaks the greater peril he places himself in.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  luther28 @4    5 years ago

Of course he should just sit passively by and say and do nothing and let his illegitimate accusers have the floor all to themselves. Not going to happen.  

lib50
Professor Silent
4.1.1  lib50  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    5 years ago

I've never seen such thin skin in my life.  That asshole hounded Obama FOR YEARS, LYING ABOUT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE!  And your worthless denials aside, Trump did do all the things listed in the report.  The lies are flying, from Trump, Russian bots,  ignorant supporters and voluntary bullshit pushers. 

luther28
Sophomore Silent
4.1.2  luther28  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    5 years ago

Doesn't matter whether he opts to or not, just saying it would be in his best interest to let others speak for him. At least it will be someone else's foot in his mouth.

Junior Participates
4.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    5 years ago
Not going to happen.

Good.  The more he talks the deeper he sinks. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.2  It Is ME  replied to  luther28 @4    5 years ago
which I do not believe he does

I wouldn't want it to end either. The Snooze" media spends more time on his little tweets, and less time on what he is actually doing as president.

He has those Media types....right where he wants them (reporting on everything else BUT). jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

luther28
Sophomore Silent
4.2.1  luther28  replied to  It Is ME @4.2    5 years ago
He has those Media types....right where he wants them
I have to give you that one:)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @4.2    5 years ago

I watched his awesome speech at the rally in Wisconsin last night and he was right on message.  The poor media didn’t get a chance to bash away at him at the stupid White House Correspondents geek show. It was particularly satisfying to the the crowd in unison chanting CNN Sucks!  repeatedly.  Trump stated in response that their ratings suck and they do.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.2.3  It Is ME  replied to  luther28 @4.2.1    5 years ago
I have to give you that one:)

And they STILL don't know it yet ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.2.4  katrix  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.2.2    5 years ago
It was particularly satisfying to the the crowd in unison chanting CNN Sucks!

It doesn't take much to satisfy stupid people, apparently.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @4.2    5 years ago

I agree.  The more the Dems talk about collusion, obstruction, and impeachment the bigger the margin of Trumps re election victory will be.  

Junior Participates
5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    5 years ago

Scumbag has already backed down in the case of Carl Kline, the stooge who overruled Kelly, MeGahn and the entire intel community to give Javanka, and other bent administration stooges,  their security clearances.  He can't and won't stop McGahn, and anyone else from the administration whom Mueller questioned, from testifying.  In the very similar parallel we've seen emerge between Scumbag and Nixon, we're just at the point where John Dean entered the story.  Scumbag's nightmare has only just begun.  The Mueller report will be brought to life when the actual players testify in public and the country gets to watch and hear what really happened.  

lib50
Professor Silent
5.1  lib50  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5    5 years ago

They are trying very very hard to make the Barrspin the report and pretend Mueller's doesn't exist.  They never want to discuss what Mueller actually reported because it makes Trump look really really bad.  But hey, Russia is there to help!  McConnell is getting an infusion of Russian oligarch cash for Kentucky to help him overcome the upcoming 2020 threat to his seat.  Gop has a lot to answer for, no wonder they are working so hard to protect Trump from justice.  They are also protecting themselves.

No wonder republicans wanted to life Russian sanctions so badly.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
6  katrix    5 years ago

Deranged Donald refuses to accept that Congress is a co-equal branch of government whose job it is to provide checks and balances on the executive branch.  The GOP-led House refused to do their job, and now he's having a fit because the Democrat-led House is trying to do their job.

Funny how he constantly demands investigations into anyone he dislikes or who he thinks has insulted him, which is an abuse of his power, yet he refuses any transparency or accountability for himself or those who flatter him.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  katrix @6    5 years ago

Trump with a GOP Senate will cooperate with the democrat house to the same extent that Obama cooperated with a GOP house when he had a democrat senate.  Trump has that road map to use.