╌>

Jewish Conservative, Laura Loomer, Suing CAIR and Twitter

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  make-america-great-again  •  5 years ago  •  48 comments

Jewish Conservative, Laura Loomer, Suing CAIR and Twitter
“Isn’t it ironic how the twitter moment used to celebrate‘women, LGBTQ, and minorities’ is a picture of Ilhan Omar? Ilhan is pro Sharia(.) Ilhan is pro-FGM(.) Under Sharia, homosexuals are oppressed &killed. Women are abused & forced to wear the hijab. Ilhan is anti-Jew.” Loomer was insistent that she did not violate Twitter’s terms which are very vague. “Everything I said is 100 percent true and factual. It’s not malicious, it’s not mean, it’s not hateful,” she said.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A new disturbing censorship trend is emerging through social media and other large platforms’ banning of conservative users.

Conservative activist and avid free speech supporter, Laura Loomer, has filed a lawsuit against Twitter and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) after she was banned from the social media platform in 2018.

Unfortunately, her banning was not an isolated incident; as several other conservative provocateurs have also been permanently banned or suspended from this social media platform, usually for unspecified reasons. A few of the many others that have been barred by Twitter include Jesse Kelly, Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Candace Owens and David Clarke.

Twitter permanently booted Loomer after this tweet from November:

“Isn’t it ironic how the twitter moment used to celebrate‘women, LGBTQ, and minorities’ is a picture of Ilhan Omar? Ilhan is pro Sharia(.) Ilhan is pro-FGM(.) Under Sharia, homosexuals are oppressed &killed. Women are abused & forced to wear the hijab. Ilhan is anti-Jew.”

Loomer was insistent that she did not violate Twitter’s terms which are very vague. “Everything I said is 100 percent true and factual. It’s not malicious, it’s not mean, it’s not hateful,” she said.

She was subsequently also banned from, PayPal, Venmo, Uber, Lyft, and GoFundMe.

This Jewish spitfire is known to be outspoken about her strongly held beliefs and opinions. The 25-year-old had a substantial following on Twitter of over 250,000 before she was banned for “hateful conduct”.

She made a historical stance when she daringly handcuffed herself to Twitter’s headquarters in New York City. On November 29, Laura Loomer was trending on Twitter and had many fired up both in defense and opposition of this controversial free speech exerciser.

Loomer has claimed that her banning was requested by CAIR after regularly speaking out against the foundation and its policies.

Ilhan Omar just recently became the first elected Muslim congresswomen. She, in fact, has continuously demonstrated anti-Israel ideologies and is very much pro-Sharia law.

In 2012, Omar wrote, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

She followed up with this statement by referring to Israel as an ‘apartheid regime’. This Minnesota Congresswoman has been open about her support for BDS, a development to boycott, deprive, and sanction Israel. The BDS movement claims its goal is to end “international support for Israel’s oppression of Palestinians and pressure Israel to comply with international law.”

The rise of anti-Israel undertones is a disturbing trend being fueled by the very same progressives that are claiming conservatives are using hate speech to degrade Islamists. The conglomeration of free speech double standards and the demonization of disagreeing with others is being hailed by the deep-seated left as necessary.

Granted, Twitter and other social media platforms are private corporations, but the modern reality is that they have become the fountainhead of information dissemination and the question remains if we, as a society, will accept the elite progressive to monopolize social medical presences for personal political agendas.

Laura Loomer is a disconcerting example of what can happen to any of us free speech supporters.

Loomer released a statement referring to such:

“I am just one example of someone who has been banned for discussing issues on social media that big tech companies have deemed untouchable. All across the world, people are being silenced, censored, and even jailed for having online discussions about Islam, immigration, jihad, and Sharia. I was banned for posting facts about Islam. In other words, non-Muslims are being subjected to Islamic blasphemy laws on social media, progressively.”

Each day we get deeper into a division between truth and justice. The mainstream media, Silicone Valley, and other big tech giants are growing in the capability to silence those who oppose the agenda. They may be able to silence us individually, but together we have the potential to keep our voices heard.

Together we can stop the bias.

Loomer’s full legal complaint can be  found here .

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago

““I am just one example of someone who has been banned for discussing issues on social media that big tech companies have deemed untouchable. All across the world, people are being silenced, censored, and even jailed for having online discussions about Islam, immigration, jihad, and Sharia. I was banned for posting facts about Islam. In other words, non-Muslims are being subjected to Islamic blasphemy laws on social media, progressively.”

Each day we get deeper into a division between truth and justice. The mainstream media, Silicone Valley, and other big tech giants are growing in the capability to silence those who oppose the agenda. They may be able to silence us individually, but together we have the potential to keep our voices heard.

Together we can stop the bias.”

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

I'm really happy that the media and hate mongers like CAIR are finally facing lawsuits for all the lies & hatred they spread.

Go-o-o-o Laura!!!!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

Aw poor baby, stop spreading lies and hate Loomer.  Sue away liar.  See where it gets you dear.

The sites have every right to block hate speech.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
1.2.1  Cerenkov  replied to  Tessylo @1.2    5 years ago

You failed to give any evidence that she lied. That makes your comment worthless. Be best.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

Loomer appears to be a jewish white supremacist.

Is this something new?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @1.3    5 years ago

You think she might be as anti Islamist as Omar is an anti Semite?  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2  Thrawn 31    5 years ago
Conservative activist and avid free speech supporter, Laura Loomer, has filed a lawsuit against Twitter and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) after she was banned from the social media platform in 2018.

Oh jesus, get a fucking life. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @2    5 years ago

Jesus has a life.   Because of Him, we can have an eternal life too.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago

..... I... You... Okay, how can I respond to this shit in a way that doesn't get me suspended again?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Thrawn 31 @2.1.1    5 years ago
"Okay, how can I respond to this shit in a way that doesn't get me suspended again?"

It's easy.

Try to respond in a civilized and mature manner without insulting anyone.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.2    5 years ago

Apparently he doesn't have a clue. But someone needs to tell the truth about this hate filled and anti-Semitic Muslim whore.

sk042419dAPR20190423074536.jpg

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.4  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    5 years ago
Jesus has a life.   Because of Him, we can have an eternal life too.

Jesus didn't die. According to the Christian myth, he took a 48-hour nap and his father knew that he wasn't dead because he is omniscient.  Jesus sacrificed himself to himself to save his creation from his own rules.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

Between what Loomer has identified, MBFC, SPLC, CAIR, the liberal takeover of the universities and the mainstream liberal media the First Amendment will soon apply only for the benefit of liberals.  Maybe an amendment to the Amendment is required.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    5 years ago

Start your own dumb ass social media company, [deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1    5 years ago

It’s in the works.  USA Life is already here competing vs FaceBook and 1776 Free is coming soon to compete vs Alphabet.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    5 years ago

[deleted]

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.3  evilone  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    5 years ago
It’s in the works.  

I love seeing alt+right conservatives lose money.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  evilone @3.1.3    5 years ago

Really, like Conservapedia?

LOL!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.1    5 years ago

Wow, talk about victimhood.

Welcome!

The answer to Facebook and Twitter censoring Christians, conservatives and liberty.

What if you could go from censorship to freedom? Imagine getting honest, real news instead of fake news. How secure would you feel knowing you can keep your privacy online?

You won’t be censored at USA.Life social network for believing like our founding fathers and supporting President Trump. After all, we know American beliefs are what make you safe, strong and blessed!

USA.Life is for all people who love America!

So I guess that implies that you can be censored at USA.Life social network for challenging the founding fathers or the President.

Sure sounds "honest" and unbiased doesn't it?

/s

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.4    5 years ago

Didn’t Wikipedia and it’s left wing nut job friends at MBFC label it was questionable as an attack on their competitors?  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.5    5 years ago

Prove your contention that those who question the founders of our exceptional country or our president will be censored at USA Life.....why assume that because your domestic enemies won’t be censored there that you or your friends would be?  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.8  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.6    5 years ago

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence ( Learn More ). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.  See all Questionable sources.

Reasoning:   Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: Conservapedia is an English-language wiki encyclopedia project written from an American conservative, Young Earth creationist, and Christian fundamentalist point of view. This website is not credible for science information and a lot of reports are simply false.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.9  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.7    5 years ago

Oh you can't prove a negative KAG.

I have visited the site and all I see is fundraising efforts.

Just more bias under the guise of victimology.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.10  Ender  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.9    5 years ago

The place is a joke. They talk of freedom but at the same time talk about how they would censor their search engine and content.

Talk about ironic. The search engine will use an algorithm that will only show them exactly what they want to hear. They even say that seeing anything and everything causes disorder. 

With USA.Life, you can discuss important issues that are censored elsewhere – such as life, the Second Amendment, border security, traditional marriage and liberty!

I guess bigots need a safe space where they can talk about shooting at them queers and Mexicans.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.5    5 years ago

Did these people became non-capitalists overnight? Facebook and Twitter are not government agencies, they are private companies that do not have to give anyone a free speech platform

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.12  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  evilone @3.1.3    5 years ago

What makes you think the competition will lose money?  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.13  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.8    5 years ago

In other words a source in disagreement with the secular progressive dogmatic world view and thus questionable to them?  Who really gives a 💩 what people who hold that view think anyway?  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.14  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.9    5 years ago

Why not have fund raising efforts?  It will take off and fly as opposition to Facebook.  I’m sure MBFC will call in questionable as soon as they get around to it.  Of course to me that and pseudoscience and the related SPLC hate they borrow are badges of honor and points of pride.  I’m personally the definition of all three as defined by that horses butt outfit.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.11    5 years ago

Actually the segregation of the internet along religious and political lines continues as the various sites create terms of service that either completely ban one side or makes one side uncomfortable enough to leave for more compatible friendly places.  Soon the internet will be nothing more than echo chamber ghettos and Amen choirs from whatever perspective each happen to be.  

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.16  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.14    5 years ago
 It will take off and fly as opposition to Facebook.

Well it hasn't, has it?  And if it does, which is almost a 9 to 1  long shot, you can go to that safe place and be bored with all of the agreeable members there.

Personally I dislike FaceBook and Twitter, but I do wish I had bought stocks when they were affordable.

But they accept all comers who accept the TOS and rules. the good, the bad and the ugly.  Play nice and be happy.

Just like here, play nice, be happy.

Dox someone or make death threats - you are banned, without legal recourse.

Done.  Fine'.

There are 1.63 BILLION websites on the internet.  Less than 200 million are active. that's 12%

That's a failure rate of over 87%.

I’m sure MBFC will call in questionable as soon as they get around to it.

News flash; they don't rate social media sites.

Of course to me that and pseudoscience and the related SPLC hate they borrow are badges of honor and points of pride.  I’m personally the definition of all three as defined by that horses butt outfit. 

to quote a fellow member "Who really gives a 💩"?

STOP being such a VICTIM.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.16    5 years ago

I’m no victim.  I’m openly proud of the fact that if I were a website instead of an individual person that I would not pass the MBFC influenced coc.  I’m proud to openly be pro questionable, pro pseudoscience, and pro hate as defined by MBFC and the SPLC.  An evangelical Christian conservative who believes in Biblical creation, pro life, pro traditional marriage and is openly now pro Trump, and allied with just about every one of the mainstream conservative Christian groups the SPLC has defamed as a hate group. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    5 years ago

Buzz,

I did a little investigating and Loomer is a bigot. Here are some of her tweets, and please tell me if you don't find her tweets extreme.

Now I personally can't stand Omar, and I am not for censorship either. But Twitter is a private corporation and they had warned her in the past, which she ignored. This case has to do with her past history, which is not part of this article. She is hardly a victim. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.2    5 years ago

I have to agree with you - she's much too extreme.  Had I done the investigation you did I might not have posted a comment on this seed except my agreement with what she said about Omar in the quotation at the top of this article.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.3  Split Personality  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    5 years ago

So you think this 25 year old journalist who can't keep a real job is intelligent enough or entitled to deserve unlimited access to the public through a private social network

just because she is what, Jewish?

There were many, many people banned from NV and several here as well, for very good reasons. They broke the rules of this private entity.

It's a damned good thing Loomer isn't a lawyer and an equal shame that Mr. Teppler thinks he is one.

This is not a First Amendment issue though plenty of people think it is.
This scenario illustrates one of the biggest misconceptions people have about the First Amendment.
Bottom line: It protects you from the government punishing or censoring or oppressing your speech.
It doesn't apply to private organizations.
"So if, say, Twitter decides to ban you, you'd be a bit out of luck," Nott says. "You can't make a First Amendment claim in court."
However, while it's not unconstitutional, if private platforms outright ban certain types of protected speech, it sets an uncomfortable precedent for the values of free speech.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Split Personality @3.3    5 years ago

The fact that she is Jewish has nothing to do with this so why did you bring it up - THAT makes me wonder.  Take note of my reply to Perrie.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.3.2  Split Personality  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.3.1    5 years ago

The article and the pictures are all about her religion, Israel and Islam.

Look at the pictures.  She sells herself as a victim of oppression.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.3.3  It Is ME  replied to  Split Personality @3.3.2    5 years ago
She sells herself as a victim of oppression.

She must have "Omar" syndrome !

That's one of those "Good" syndromes to have. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.3.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @3.3.3    5 years ago

We need more culture warriors like her to keep the left honest if such a thing is possible and to take the battle to them on offense.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.3.5  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.3.4    5 years ago
culture warriors

Is that what we're calling bigots now?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.3.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3.3.5    5 years ago

Who are you calling bigots?  Is it now a form of bigotry to disagree with a secular progressive?  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.3.7  sandy-2021492  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.3.6    5 years ago

Laura Loomer.  It is bigotry to complain about the presence of Muslims.  Your defense of her is a defense of bigotry.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  Tessylo    5 years ago

This is on her facebook page - see the white supremacist sign she is flashing.

Racist bitch.  

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1  Ender  replied to  Tessylo @4    5 years ago

Good find.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @4.1    5 years ago

[delete]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago

Here is the case being made: https://freeloomer.com/assets/documents/complaint.pdf

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5    5 years ago

She has no case

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @5.1    5 years ago

We shall see.   I’ll be rooting for her!  

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.1    5 years ago

Rooting for a bigot, how enlightening.