Multiple people shot in attack on Poway synagogue; police detain man for questioning

Via:  kavika  •  3 weeks ago  •  91 comments

Multiple people shot in attack on Poway synagogue; police detain man for questioning

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

BBWm0NE.img?h=810&w=1438&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=© KTLA

As many as four people were shot in at attack Saturday at a synagogue in Poway, San Diego County authorities said

A man has been detained for questioning in connection with the shooting at the Chabad of Poway, authorities said.

Deputies from the Poway station were called to Chabad Way just before 11:30 a.m., sheriff’s officials said. The site is about 20 miles north of San Diego.

Those wounded in the shooting were taken to Palomar Medical Center, according to the sheriff’s department. It was not immediately clear how many people were hurt.

Authorities have taped off the area around Chabad and a command post has been set up at Chaparral Elementary School.

Poway Mayor Steve Vaus, who was at the sheriff’s command center, told CNN that that the facility was specifically targeted because it was a place for the Jewish community to gather.

“I understand that this was someone with hate in their hate, hate for the Jewish community,” he said of the shooter.

The mayor, who lives near the site, sought to reassure the community that there was no further threat.

“The scene is safe,” he said. “The subject is custody. We will be in prayer for those injured…There is no ongoing threat to community.”

Several neighbors reported hearing the gunshots, and some were evacuated from nearby homes to the school temporarily as a precaution.

Cantor Caitlin Bromberg of Ner Tamid Synagogue down the street from Chabad of Poway said her congregation learned of the shooting at the end of their Passover services. Saturday marked the eighth and final day of Passover, a holiday that marks the Jewish people’s exodus from Egypt and freedom from slavery.

Bromberg said her congregants were en route to Chabad of Poway to show support and help in any way that they can.

“We are horrified and upset and we want them to know we are thinking of them,” she told The Times. “The message of the final day of Passover is to be looking forward to…the time when all the world will be at peace.”

Bromberg said someone from the congregation had received a text that there was a shooting at a synagogue in Poway. The person who sent the text did not know which temple was targeted and wanted to make sure the congregant was ok.

Bromberg said she has not heard from the leadership of the Chabad of Poway because they would not normally use the phone during the Sabbath.

“They would only do that on emergency basis, if they do it at all,” she said.

The incident comes seven months after a man with a history of posting anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant social media messages opened fire at a temple in Pittsburgh, killing 11 people and wounding six more.

The Anti-Defamation League called the incident “the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of the United States” and it underscored growing hate against Jews.

Article is Locked

Find text within the comments Find 

Kavika
1  seeder  Kavika     3 weeks ago

It was just announced that one person has died.

Raven Wing
1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @1    3 weeks ago

I lived only 30 minutes from Poway at one time. It is a very quiet community. One of my Bosses also lived in Poway. I also once considered living in Poway, but, decided to live closer to my Parents at the time due to their age and need for assistance.

This is a very sad happening for a community that normally does not see such things. jrSmiley_5_smiley_image.png

Nona62
1.2  Nona62  replied to  Kavika @1    3 weeks ago

A very dear friend is of Jewish faith, and is absolutely devastated by this sickness.  I am appalled that some person (questionable) could be so filled with hate !!

Kavika
1.2.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Nona62 @1.2    3 weeks ago
I am appalled that some person (questionable) could be so filled with hate !!

Sadly Nona, there is a lot of it going around. (hate)

Perrie Halpern R.A.
2  Perrie Halpern R.A.    3 weeks ago

Another day in America.

Kavika
2.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2    3 weeks ago
Another day in America.

Sadly that is true....It reminds of me of Los Lobos song, ''One Night in America''.

Thrawn 31
2.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2    3 weeks ago

Pretty much. Honestly the only reason this made the national news, and the other dozens of shootings that have already occurred haven't, is because it was a Synagogue. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
2.2.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Thrawn 31 @2.2    3 weeks ago
Honestly the only reason this made the national news, and the other dozens of shootings that have already occurred haven't, is because it was a Synagogue. 

Except those don't come with a manifesto and this one did. Kind of changes things a bit.

SteevieGee
2.3  SteevieGee  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2    3 weeks ago

Another day, another religious extremist.  Isn't religion wonderful?

Freedom Warrior
3  Freedom Warrior    3 weeks ago

Pretty unusual for our neighborhood. Hopefully none of my neighbors were victims.

Thrawn 31
4  Thrawn 31    3 weeks ago

I am sure he is a very fine person. Unless he is brown or something, then he is a terrorist. 

epistte
4.1  epistte  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4    3 weeks ago

Can we rule out Fox News blaming congresswoman Llhan Omar for this attack?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
4.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  epistte @4.1    3 weeks ago

That would funny if the hate wasn't coming from the extreme right and the extreme left. Great time to be a Jew.

epistte
4.1.2  epistte  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1.1    3 weeks ago

It was not meant to be funny but as satire for Fox News recent attacks on Iihan Omar because she dared to criticize the state of Israel.

Buzz of the Orient
4.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  epistte @4.1.2    3 weeks ago
"...dared to criticize the state of Israel."

"Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel," (Ilhan Omar)

So her use of antisemitism, criticized even by leading members of her own party for such antisemitic language, is considered okay by you?  That's the tone of your comment, so I would like you to answer the question in order for everyone to be sure where YOU stand.

epistte
4.1.4  epistte  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.3    3 weeks ago
So her use of antisemitism, criticized even by leading members of her own party for such antisemitic language, is considered okay by you?  That's the tone of your comment, so I would like you to answer the question in order for everyone to be sure where YOU stand.

Do you separate the actions of the political state of Israel from the Jewish people  or do you see Israel as a pure Jewish state? 

Buzz of the Orient
4.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  epistte @4.1.4    3 weeks ago

LOL.  It's known to be a very Jewish thing to answer a question with a question - a great way to deflect or defuse, or to run and hide from having to account for your words. My question was clear, and IMO a refusal to answer it is an answer in itself.

epistte
4.1.6  epistte  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.5    3 weeks ago

As far as I know I am not Jewish. Some genealogy websites suggest that my surname has Ashkenazi roots but that is news to me.

I have always like the Socratic method when you ask questions instead of giving declarative answers.

I see many parallels with what Israel is doing to the Palestinians, Lebanese and others in that area with what the early American settlers did to the native tribes. What Hitler did was unspeakably horrific and must be remembered so it doesn't happen again, but that does not excuse their behavior toward the people who were already living in that area in 1948 and before.  Israel cannot continue to play the Holocaust card as a way to excuse their behavior toward others. Bulldozing homes and taking the land from people living in the West Bank and other areas cannot be tolerated.

All people have the right to exist equally, Jews, Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians and others.

I am also oppose to the fact that Israel will not sign the NNPT and allow IAEA inspections of Dimona and other nuclear facilities.

Buzz of the Orient
4.1.7  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  epistte @4.1.6    3 weeks ago

LOL.  You STILL didn't answer the question, but you are making your anti-Israel feelings known.

The homes being bulldozed are those of the terrorists who killed innocent Jews. IMO insufficient punishment for the crime, but terrorists should not gain the entitlement and praise that they do.

Israel is entitled to all the land they live upon and more.  Two members of NT have researched the historical and legal rights they have, by tracing through the mandates, conventions, conferences, resolutions, declarations and actualities and have come to that conclusion. Neither of them is Jewish or Israeli, nor are they Evangelist Christians. There isn't a world court or body that isn't so biased against Israel where it can be proven, but here is proof, read it for yourself:

http://www.think-israel.org/belman.israelownssamariajudea.html

As for Dimona, you may be right, but sometimes rumours are scarier than actualities, and besides, I don't trust the IAEA - in my opinion they are lying about Iran's facilities, and making statements when they have not even inspected the military sites.  Maybe YOU want to believe Iran's "self-inspecting" and if you think you can trust Iran telling the truth, be my guest.

However, YOU STILL HAVE NOT PROVIDED AN ANSWER, so I consider the fact that you won't to be the answer I suspected.

epistte
4.1.8  epistte  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.7    3 weeks ago
As for Dimona, you may be right, but sometimes rumours are scarier than actualities, and besides, I don't trust the IAEA - in my opinion they are lying about Iran's facilities, and making statements when they have not even inspected the military sites.  Maybe YOU want to believe Iran's "self-inspecting" and if you think you can trust Iran telling the truth, be my guest. However, YOU STILL HAVE NOT PROVIDED AN ANSWER, so I consider the fact that you won't to be the answer I suspected.

Iran is not inspecting itself. Those are outside inspectors with the IAEA doing the inspections.

https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/iran-is-implementing-nuclear-related-jcpoa-commitments-director-general-amano-tells-iaea-board

“As of today, I can state that Iran is implementing its nuclear-related commitments,” he said in his introductory statement to the Board. “The JCPOA represents a significant gain for verification. It is essential that Iran continues to fully implement those commitments. If the JCPOA were to fail, it would be a great loss for nuclear verification and for multilateralism.”

Mr Amano said IAEA inspectors had had access to all the sites and locations which they needed to visit. “The Agency continues to verify the non-diversion of nuclear material declared by Iran under its Safeguards Agreement,” he added. “Evaluations regarding the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran continue.”

At a news conference later in the day, Mr Amano gave more details of the Agency’s activities in Iran.

“Our inspection work has doubled since 2013. IAEA inspectors now spend 3,000 calendar days per year on the ground in Iran,” he said. “We have installed some 2,000 tamper-proof seals on nuclear material and equipment. We collect and analyse hundreds of thousands of images captured daily by our sophisticated surveillance cameras in Iran — about half of the total number of such images that we collect throughout the world.”

Ender
4.1.9  Ender  replied to  epistte @4.1.4    3 weeks ago
Do you separate the actions of the political state of Israel from the Jewish people  or do you see Israel as a pure Jewish state?

Something I never understood.

The US is all for separation of church and state yet want to ionize Israel as a Jewish (complete) religious state.

Buzz of the Orient
4.1.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  epistte @4.1.8    3 weeks ago

What a waste of my time that was. 

dave-2693993
4.1.11  dave-2693993  replied to  Ender @4.1.9    3 weeks ago
The US is all for separation of church and state yet want to ionize Israel as a Jewish (complete) religious state.

It is a little early this morning and I was up late last night. I am not grasping the point.

Israel is secular.

Freedom Warrior
4.1.12  Freedom Warrior  replied to  epistte @4.1    3 weeks ago

No worries MSNBC has already blame Trump.

Ender
4.1.13  Ender  replied to  dave-2693993 @4.1.11    3 weeks ago

I was up at an odd time for me.   Haha

I guess my point was that a lot of people do not see the country as secular.

It is always the Jewish state that must be preserved, not necessarily the state of Israel as a secular society.

epistte
4.1.14  epistte  replied to  Freedom Warrior @4.1.12    3 weeks ago
No worries MSNBC has already blame Trump.

The guy was a racist alt-right bigot but he didn't seem to be a Trump supporter. Trump should have forcefully condemned the Charlottesville rally instead os saying that there were good people on both sides. 

• Are you a Trump supporter?”
  • You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous cocksucker? Don’t make me laugh.

epistte
4.1.15  epistte  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.10    3 weeks ago
What a waste of my time that was. 

Did you expect me to not defend my opinion? 

dave-2693993
4.1.16  dave-2693993  replied to  Ender @4.1.13    3 weeks ago

Okay, I got it now.

Thanks.

Yes, it is a secular state.

Buzz of the Orient
4.1.17  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  epistte @4.1.15    3 weeks ago

Oh, you've made your opinion perfectly clear. The fact that you refused through all methods of deflection and diffusion to reply to whether or not you agree with Ilhan Omar's antisemitic statement about Israel answered that extremely well.

epistte
4.1.18  epistte  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.17    3 weeks ago
Oh, you've made your opinion perfectly clear. The fact that you refused through all methods of deflection and diffusion to reply to whether or not you agree with Ilhan Omar's antisemitic statement about Israel answered that extremely well.

How much more clear do you want me to be. I have explained my ideas.  All criticism of Israel cannot be stopped via the threat of calling those who do criticize the state of Israel antisemitic.   You somehow think that they are immune from criticism of political policies.  Why should they be given a pass?

I'm not a Muslim so I don't agree with her idea of Allah but Israel is not immune from criticism. Why should American politicians automatically support Israel?  Their allegiance should be to the US and our constitution and not to a foreign country.  This demanded allegiance doesn't apply to the UK, France, Germay, Canada, Mexico, or Japan so why does it apply to Israel? 

In 2012, she tweeted that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Buzz of the Orient
4.1.19  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  epistte @4.1.18    3 weeks ago
"All criticism of Israel cannot be stopped via the threat of calling those who do criticize the state of Israel antisemitic." 

Wow. The same defensive card being played on two Front Page Articles at once.  I can't count how many times in the past couple of months I've had to say this.  Perrie should put it in a big box permanently on the front page so that every member cannot use that bullshit card again.  No, epistte, NOT ALL CRITICISM OF ISRAEL IS ANTISEMITIC.  Did you get that?   What is antisemitic is what the International Holocaust Memorial Alliance has defined as being antisemitic, and that definition has been approved and adopted by most of the civilized countries in the world, including the USA. If all criticism of Israel is antisemitic then since over the years on NV and here I've posted comments that were critical of Israel, its government, its leaders, it's judiciary, its IDF, its settlers and especially its ultra-Orthodox Haradim, then I'm an antisemite and I'm probably the biggest supporter of Israel on this site. Fair criticism, applicable criticism, criticism that doesn't put Israel to a double standard is NOT antisemitic, but if you don't believe that the statement: “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel." is evil and antisemitic then you must agree with it and if you do, then you have not only answered my question, but I will not have any further discussion with you, or anything to do with you.

Tessylo
4.1.20  Tessylo  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1.1    3 weeks ago

I'm not aware of any hate coming from the left.

I see a lot of hate coming from this 'president' pretty much on a daily basis - towards the left.  It's sickening.  For instance his most recent 'rally'

Dismayed Patriot
4.1.21  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.1.19    3 weeks ago
If all criticism of Israel is antisemitic then since over the years on NV and here I've posted comments that were critical of Israel, its government, its leaders, it's judiciary, its IDF, its settlers and especially its ultra-Orthodox Haradim, then I'm an antisemite and I'm probably the biggest supporter of Israel on this site.

First, there does seem to be a double standard in who is allowed to be critical of Israel. If you happen to be Jewish and say something critical of Israels treatment of the Palestinians, people often view that as a fair critique. But someone who isn't Jewish making the same comment is often assumed to be anti-Semitic, the assumptions being that any criticism from outsiders must inherently be based on an external hatred of Jews and not a fair criticism of a world governments actions.

Based on your comments in this thread alone you make it clear you have an extremely biased view in favor of Israel regardless of their actions. 

"The homes being bulldozed are those of the terrorists who killed innocent Jews."

Do you really believe that? Or are you just being rhetorical? Do you believe every one of the homes in the areas taken and bulldozed for Israeli expansion were taken from a "terrorist"? If so, then do you simply believe every Palestinian is inherently a terrorist?

“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel." is evil and antisemitic"

Do you believe that Israel has never done anything evil? That the Israeli governments actions have all been righteous? If not, then you would have to accept that some might fairly call some of their actions in the past "evil" just like many of the actions of the Palestinians would be considered "evil" such as randomly firing rockets into residential areas. I do believe that the first part of Omar's message was definitely divisive and bordered on anti-Semitic essentially claiming such an old anti-Semite trope of Israel "hypnotizing" the world like some shadowy Jewish cabal controlling things from behind the scene.

"Israel is entitled to all the land they live upon and more."

Come now Buzz, your bias is showing.

"I don't trust the IAEA - in my opinion they are lying about Iran's facilities"

That's fine, that's your opinion and you're welcome to it. But do you consider anyone who does trust the IAEA and believes they have kept a close eye on Iranian nuclear development and that they aren't lying about Iran's facilities, "anti-Semitic"?

In my opinion, there is a sea of rhetoric on both sides that threaten to drown the real issues and facts which are what's required to move forward and actually work towards a lasting peace in the middle east. The facts show both sides have done reprehensible, indefensible things, both sides have killed innocents and the only ones who seem to disagree are those who refuse to believe there are any innocents on the opposing side. If you believe all Palestinians are terrorists or all Jews are some ancient evil occupiers, then there is no hope for reconciliation. But that's exactly what those who hold those views want you to believe. They want anyone who is the least bit critical of them on either side to be thrown immediately in the opponents camp where they can attack and malign them which is exactly what each extremist side wants, partisans taking sides instead of any reasoned voices for compromise standing in the middle. It's likely what this most recent terrorist in Poway was hoping for, to further widen the divide and get his anti-Semitic messages read all over the world and become another racist lightning rod for like-minded bigoted extremists. Let's not let the extremists win. Let's be willing to listen to constructive criticism and ideas that work towards a lasting peace instead of just concluding it impossible because the extremists won't quit stoking the fire of hate.

βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ
5  βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ    3 weeks ago

And we have his manifesto

https://pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW

1. open letter
  2. My name is John Earnest and I am a man of European ancestry. The blood that runs in my veins is the same that ran through the English, Nordic, and Irish men of old. I am a descendant of one of the original colonists of Roanoke—John Earnest. What happened to him I do not know, and nor does anyone. But I do know that he left his wife and son, James Earnest, back in England. This son shortly after made the same daring journey across the Atlantic to the New World. From my mother’s side I inherited the blood of very wealthy Yankees—intelligent, resourceful, uncompromising. From my father’s side I inherited the blood of poor Southern farmers—intelligent, musically gifted, self-sufficient. A part of my ancestors lives within me in this very moment. They are the reason that I am who I am. Their acts of bravery, ingenuity, and righteousness live on through me. Truly, I am blessed by God for such a magnificent bloodline.
  4. To my family and friends. I can already hear your voices. “How could you throw your life away? You had everything! You had a loving family. You had great friends. You had a church. You were doing well in nursing school. You could have gone so far in your field of study. You could have made so much money and started a happy family of your own.” I understand why you would ask this. But I pose a question to you now. What value does my life have compared to the entirety of the European race? Is it worth it for me to live a comfortable life at the cost of international Jewry sealing the doom of my race? No. I will not sell my soul by sitting idly by as evil grows. I’d rather die in glory or spend the rest of my life in prison than waste away knowing that I did nothing to stop this evil. It is not in my blood to be a coward. I do not care about the debt-based currency that Jews like to pretend is money. I do not care for the bread and circus that Jewry has used to attempt to pacify my people. I willingly sacrifice my future—the future of having a fulfilling job, a loving wife, and amazing kids. I sacrifice this for the sake of my people. OUR people. I would die a thousand times over to prevent the doomed fate that the Jews have planned for my race.
  6. “How does killing Jews help the European race? The European race is doomed? What are you talking about? These Jews were innocent!” Every Jew is responsible for the meticulously planned genocide of the European race. They act as a unit, and every Jew plays his part to enslave the other races around him—whether consciously or subconsciously. Their crimes are endless. For lying and deceiving the public through their exorbitant role in news media; for using usury and banks to enslave nations in debt and control all finances for the purpose of funding evil; for their role in starting wars on a foundation of lies which have costed millions of lives throughout history; for their role in cultural Marxism and communism; for pushing degenerate propaganda in the form of entertainment; for their role in feminism which has enslaved women in sin; for causing many to fall into sin with their role in peddling pornography; for their role in voting for and funding politicians and organizations who use mass immigration to displace the European race; for their large role in every slave trade for the past two-thousand years; for promoting race mixing; for their cruel and bloody history of genocidal behavior; for their persecution of Christians of old (including the prophets of ancient Israel—Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc.), members of the early church (Stephen—whose death at the hands of the Jews was both heart-wrenching and rage-inducing), Christians of modern-day Syria and Palestine, and Christians in White nations; for their degenerate and abominable practices of sexual perversion and blood libel (you are not forgotten Simon of Trent, the horror that you and countless children have endured at the hands of the Jews will never be forgiven); for not speaking about these crimes; for not attempting to stop the members of their race from committing them. And finally, for their role in the murder of the Son of Man—that is the Christ. Every Jew young and old has contributed to these. For these crimes they deserve nothing but hell.
  8. I will send them there.
  10. “Why are you doing this? Surely killing a fraction of Jews will not solve any problems. Are there not better ways to save the European race?” Yes and no. There are three roles that must be played in this revolution. Those who spread the truth, those who defend the race, and those who continue the race (having children). Where most people misunderstand is that all three of these must be performed by everyone to the best of his ability. There has been little done when it comes to defending the European race. As an individual I can only kill so many Jews. My act of defense is not so much about my high score—that is how many Jews I can ‘Do not pass go, do not collect 200 shekels’ straight to fucking hell. But rather the statement that I made. There is at least one European man alive who is willing to take a stand against the injustice that the Jew has inflicted upon him. That my act will inspire others to take a stand as well. And when this revolution starts gaining traction (if I am not killed) I expect to be freed from prison and continue the fight. I do not seek fame. I do not seek power. I only wish to inspire others and be a soldier that has the honor and privilege of defending his race in its greatest hour of need—and have a family if possible.
  12. “How can you call yourself a Christian and do this? Surely the Bible calls for you to love your enemies?” Firstly, just because someone calls themselves a Christian does not make them one. Plenty of people wrongfully identify with being Christian. Beyond the scope of time the Father and the Son made a covenant in eternity—that the Son would bring a people to Him that He may be glorified through them. I did not choose to be a Christian. The Father chose me. The Son saved me. And the Spirit keeps me. Why me? I do not know. And my answer to loving my enemies? Trust yids and their puppet braindead lemming normalfags to take one quote from the Bible and grossly twist its meaning to serve their own evil purposes—meanwhile ignoring the encompassing history and context of the entire Bible and the wisdom it takes to apply God’s law in a broken world. Is it lawful to let a thief murder my friend instead of killing the thief to prevent the death of my friend? To ask such a question is to answer it. It is not loving towards your friend to let him be murdered. It is not loving towards your enemy—the thief—to let him murder. A child can understand the concept of self-defense. It is unlawful and cowardly to stand on the sidelines as the European people are genocided around you. I did not want to have to kill Jews. But they have given us no other option. I’m just a normal dude who wanted to have a family, help and heal people, and play piano. But the Jew—with his genocidal instincts—is insistent on poking the bear until it tears his head off. The Jew has forced our hand, and our response is completely justified. My God does not take kindly to the destruction of His creation. Especially one of the most beautiful, intelligent, and innovative races that He has created. Least of all at the hands of one of the most ugly, sinful, deceitful, cursed, and corrupt. My God understands why I did what I did.
  14. “When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children” (Matthew 27:24-25).
  16. “I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham […] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not” (John 8:37-45).
  18. “For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins away: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost” (1 Thessalonians 2:14-16).
  20. “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).
  22. “Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee” (Revelation 3:9).
  24. “Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush. Same as us, and that thief over there.” (I forget where in the Bible this verse comes from, but it’s definitely in there).
  26. To the glow-niggers and Jewed-media reading this. I think it is important for you to know that I did not do this alone. I had the help of a man named Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. He was kind enough to plan and fund this whole operation—the sly bastard. Apparently, Pewdiepie hates Jews as much as Pajeets. Who would’ve known? Make sure to call me a ‘white supremacist’ and ‘anti-semite’ or whatever bullshit you spew to spook the normalfags. It doesn’t even matter. You’ve been calling every White person alive those names for decades—they’ve lost all their meaning. You’ve socially ostracized every White person. You’ve made it harder and harder for White people to live a normal life. To this I say well done. You are stupid enough to make a White person’s only viable option for survival to kill all of you. Keep doing what you’re doing Jew-media. You’re putting the noose around your own neck. The irony is glorious.
  28. To my brothers in blood. Make sure that my sacrifice was not in vain. Spread this letter, make memes, shitpost, FIGHT BACK, REMEMBER ROBERT BOWERS, REMEMBER BRENTON TARRANT, filter the religious D&C, and filter the schizos who will inevitably call this a ‘false flag.’ Something to note, people grossly overestimate the police’s ability to solve ‘crimes’ such as ‘arson’ and ‘murder.’ Lots of threads about ‘Feds are talking to me guys because I post on 8chan, it’s so spooky’ are ‘organically’ popping up. What a load of shit meant to try to scare the goyim and prevent retaliation. I scorched a mosque in Escondido with gasoline a week after Brenton Tarrant’s sacrifice and they never found shit on me (I didn’t realize sandniggers were sleeping inside though—they woke up and put out the fire pretty much immediately after I drove away which was unfortunate. Also they didn’t report the message I spray-painted on the parking lot. I wrote ‘For Brenton Tarrant -t. /pol/’). It is so easy to log on to Minecraft and get away with burning a synagogue (or mosque) to the ground if you’re smart about it. You can even shoot up a mosque, synagogue, immigration center, traitorous politicians, wealthy Jews in gated communities, Jewish-owned company buildings, etc. and get away with it as well. If your goal is strictly carnage and the highest score—I’d highly recommend you look into flamethrowers (remember kids, napalm is more effective than gasoline if you want Jews to really light up like a menorah). I know you’re out there Fire-anon—make us proud. Don’t leave DNA (use clothes you’ve never worn before and a mask—dispose of these after). Don’t bring any electronics which can be used to track you. Don’t leave a paper trail. Don’t take too long doing it, and never speak of it (all electronics are bugged). Again, I’m talking about Minecraft. You do not have to ‘televise’ like I did and get caught. As more of these happen, we will no longer need to film it. I do believe that it is best at this stage that I make a statement and people know that I did this. We are in the early stages of revolution. We need martyrs. If you don’t want to get caught because you have children who depend on you, you can simply attack a target and then slip back into normal life. Every anon reading this needs to carry out attacks. They won’t find us. They won’t catch us. There are too many of us, and we are smarter than them.
  30. Remember that fear is the only thing holding you back. Fear that you might lose everything in your life. I am a testament to the fact that literally anyone can do this, and this terrifies the Jew. I’m a 19 year old nursing student from the depths of Commiefornia for fuck’s sake. I had my whole life ahead of me. If you told me even 6 months ago that I would do this I would have been surprised. Meme Robert Bowers back and keep up the memes of Brenton Tarrant. Tarrant was a catalyst for me personally. He showed me that it could be done. And that it needed to be done. “WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING? WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING? WHY DON’T I DO SOMETHING?”—the most powerful words in his entire manifesto. Any White man—rich or poor, young or old—who is brave enough can take any action he wants against the tyrannical and genocidal Jew. You should be more afraid of losing your entire race than this life you now live. The most dangerous kind of man is not one who has nothing to lose, but one who has everything to lose. Every single White man has everything to lose by doing nothing, and everything to gain by taking action.
  32. Anyone who denounces violent self-defense against the Jew is a coward. He may know the crimes of the Jew, but subconsciously he knows that ACTUALLY taking action would mean sacrificing the bread and circus. It might mean that he won’t live comfortably anymore. This is one of the reasons cowards so shrilly screech that Brenton Tarrant and Robert Bowers were Mossad false flag operations. They can’t fathom that there are brave White men alive who have the willpower and courage it takes to say, “Fuck my life—I’m willing to sacrifice everything for the benefit of my race.” He projects his own cowardice onto the White race. To the coward it is just a hobby. He is a LARPfag and a traitor. Ignore him. He has nothing useful to offer. That or it’s just a Jew shilling, “Don’t oppose us.” Or possibly a schizo boomer off his meds. It’s a shame that Robert Bowers especially got such a bad rap due to the inordinate amount of schizofags and flat-earth-tier-tards on /pol/ right now. Brenton Tarrant inspired me. I hope to inspire many more. To those who are brave—know that your sacrifice is the greatest act of love for your race. Your sacrifice will be remembered. Always.
  34. KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING. IT’S FUCKING HAPPENING. McFuggen ebin. :DDD
  36. Lightning round.
  38. “Are you a Trump supporter?”
  39. You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous cocksucker? Don’t make me laugh.
  41. “Are you affiliated with any political ideology?”
  42. Yes. It’s called not wanting to go extinct.
  44. “Are you a conservative?”
  45. I am not a useless, spineless coward so no—I am not a conservative. Conservative is a misnomer. They conserve nothing. They’ll complain all they want but they won’t take up arms and threaten their government with death (the only thing that works). Ever heard about the Battle of Athens (1946)? Find your balls again you insufferable faggots. If you do not defend your rights you deserve none.
  47. “Are you a terrorist?”
  48. Well, let’s walk through this question together shall we? I’m not wearing the sandnigger equivalent of a durag, my skin isn’t the color of shit, you can’t smell me from across the room, it is socially unacceptable for me to marry my cousins, I do not shout ‘Durka durka mohammed jihad,’ and it doesn’t look like a sadist attempted to play tug-of-war with my nose. So no, I’m not a terrorist.
  50. “Do you feel any remorse for what you did?”
  51. The Jews have depleted our patience and our mercy. I feel no remorse. I only wish I killed more. I am honored to be the one to send these vile anti-humans into the pit of fire—where they shall remain for eternity.
  53. “Do you feel anything but hatred for Jews?”
  54. Disgust. Disgust that a race can become so unrecognizably corrupted that they would commit the most heinous acts that only the most twisted of individuals could put into reality.
  56. “Are you insane/crazy?”
  57. I’ve seen plenty of mentally ill patients. It’s heartbreaking and I know what it looks like. No, I do not have mental illness. However, I know the Jew would love to claim that to discredit me. In his mind you must be insane to oppose him.
  59. “Do you hate all Jews?”
  60. I hate anyone who seeks the destruction of my race. Every Jew currently alive plays a part in the destruction of my race. Does that answer your question?
  62. “Do you hate other races?”
  63. I hate anyone who seeks the destruction of my race. Spics and niggers are useful puppets for the Jew in terms of replacing Whites. Of course, they aren’t intelligent enough to realize that the Jew is using them and they will be enslaved if Europeans are eliminated. Do they actively hate my race? Yes, I hate them. Are they in my nation but do not hate my race? I do not hate them, but they aren’t staying. Are they out of my nation and do not hate my race? Fine by me.
  65. “Why so much hatred?”
  66. There is no love without hatred. You cannot love God if you do not hate Satan. You cannot love righteousness if you do not also hate sin. You cannot love your own race if you do not hate those who wish to destroy it. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. I may be filled with hatred, but I am also filled with love. Most people are empty inside—unspiritual and shameful dopamine fiends devoid of all love, honor, and purpose. I cannot imagine a more pathetic existence.
  68. “Why did you use guns instead of a flamethrower? Wouldn’t a flamethrower have given you a much higher score?”
  69. Yes. I encourage you to use flamethrowers as well as guns. Use what you think would be best in your situation. I used a gun for the same reason that Brenton Tarrant used a gun. In case you haven’t noticed we are running out of time. If this revolution doesn’t happen soon, we won’t have the numbers to win it. The goal is for the US government to start confiscating guns. People will defend their right to own a firearm—civil war has just started. Stop the slow boil of the frog—prevent the Jew from using incrementalism. Make the Jew play all of his cards to make it apparent to more people how their rights are being taken away right before their eyes.
  71. “Did your family cause you to think this way?”
  72. Unfortunately, no. I had to learn what they should have taught me from the beginning.
  74. “Was it your plan to live or die?”
  75. If I die—I die. I do not care if I die, but I will not sin against my God and murder myself. I plan on living (only you know the outcome).
  77. “How long did it take you to plan this attack?”
  78. Four weeks. Four weeks ago, I decided that I was doing this. Four weeks later I did it. I remember a specific moment in time after Brenton Tarrant’s sacrifice that something just clicked in my mind. ‘If I won’t defend my race, how can I expect others to do the same?’ I immediately got to planning, and I never looked back. I never had doubts. I never felt afraid. I never felt anxious—just the occasional nervous excitement.
  80. “Who inspires you?”
  81. Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul, Martin Luther, Adolf Hitler, Robert Bowers, Brenton Tarrant, Ludwig van Beethoven, Moon Man, and Pink Guy.
  83. “How long have you been playing piano?”
  84. Ever since I was 4. It was my favorite thing to do then. It is my favorite thing to do now. However, killing Jews might change that—I’ll get back to you on that one.
  86. “What is your favorite song to play?”
  87. Scherzo No. 2 by Chopin without a doubt.
  89. To my brothers in Christ of all races. Be strong. Although the Jew who is inspired by demons and Satan will attempt to corrupt your soul with the sin and perversion he spews—remember that you are secure in Christ. Turn away from your sin. Not because it is required for your salvation—for nobody save Christ can merit heaven based on his own works—but rather out of gratitude for the gift of salvation that your God has given you. Always remember that it is God that is keeping you alive and in faith. All sin stems from the arrogant belief that one does not need God. Satan was so prideful that he actually truly believed (that he, a created being) could overthrow the Ancient of Days—the Creator of all in existence. Satan inspired this rebellion among humanity. Christ alone is the only source of life. Know that you are saved in Christ and nothing—not death, nor torture, nor sin—can steal your soul away from God.
  91. To the Jew. Your crimes—innumerable. Your deeds—unacceptable. Your lies—everywhere. The European man will rise up and strike your squalid and parasitic race into the dust. And this time there will be nowhere for you to run.
  93. And last but definitely not least.
  95. To the true anons out there (you know who you are). You are the product of /pol/—the product of unadulterated truth. You are my brothers and the best dudes out there. You are the most honorable men of this age. Despite all odds against you, you not only discovered the truth but also help to spread it. Some of you have been waiting for The Day of the Rope for years. Well, The Day of the Rope is here right now—that is if you have the gnads to keep the ball rolling. Every anon reading this must attack a target while doing his best to avoid getting caught. Every anon must play his part in this revolution and no man can be pulling his punches. This momentum we currently have may very well be the last chance that the European man has to spark a revolution.
  97. Despite this—I’m not worried. I have complete trust and certainty that all of you after reading this will begin planning your attack on the enemy—and you’ll attack again, and again, and again—until either we win, or we die. I know you will do this because you’re true anons. You’re White men. I’m not worried that the whole world is against you. I’m not worried because you are the greatest race that our God has created—it is our duty to keep this world from falling into darkness. White men will not let God’s creation be corrupted and destroyed by the Jew without a fight. Remember your honor White men.
  99. More than anything I wish I could’ve seen your faces and fought alongside with you on the battlefield.
  101. Give them hell for me.
  103. Give. Them. Hell.
  105. —John Earnest

epistte
5.1  epistte  replied to  βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ @5    3 weeks ago

He sounds like such a nice Christian man.  

• Are you a Trump supporter?”
  • You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous cocksucker? Don’t make me laugh.
  •  
  • “Are you affiliated with any political ideology?”
  • Yes. It’s called not wanting to go extinct.
  •  
  • “Are you a conservative?”
  • I am not a useless, spineless coward so no—I am not a conservative. Conservative is a misnomer. They conserve nothing. They’ll complain all they want but they won’t take up arms and threaten their government with death (the only thing that works). Ever heard about the Battle of Athens (1946)? Find your balls again you insufferable faggots. If you do not defend your rights you deserve none.
  •  
  • “Are you a terrorist?”
  • Well, let’s walk through this question together shall we? I’m not wearing the sandnigger equivalent of a durag, my skin isn’t the color of shit, you can’t smell me from across the room, it is socially unacceptable for me to marry my cousins, I do not shout ‘Durka durka mohammed jihad,’ and it doesn’t look like a sadist attempted to play tug-of-war with my nose. So no, I’m not a terrorist.
  •  
  • “Do you feel any remorse for what you did?”
  • The Jews have depleted our patience and our mercy. I feel no remorse. I only wish I killed more. I am honored to be the one to send these vile anti-humans into the pit of fire—where they shall remain for eternity.
  •  
  • “Do you feel anything but hatred for Jews?”
  • Disgust. Disgust that a race can become so unrecognizably corrupted that they would commit the most heinous acts that only the most twisted of individuals could put into reality.
  •  
  • “Are you insane/crazy?”
  • I’ve seen plenty of mentally ill patients. It’s heartbreaking and I know what it looks like. No, I do not have mental illness. However, I know the Jew would love to claim that to discredit me. In his mind you must be insane to oppose him.
  •  
  • “Do you hate all Jews?”
  • I hate anyone who seeks the destruction of my race. Every Jew currently alive plays a part in the destruction of my race. Does that answer your question?
  •  
  • “Do you hate other races?”
  • I hate anyone who seeks the destruction of my race. Spics and niggers are useful puppets for the Jew in terms of replacing Whites. Of course, they aren’t intelligent enough to realize that the Jew is using them and they will be enslaved if Europeans are eliminated. Do they actively hate my race? Yes, I hate them. Are they in my nation but do not hate my race? I do not hate them, but they aren’t staying. Are they out of my nation and do not hate my race? Fine by me.
  •  
  • “Why so much hatred?”
  • There is no love without hatred. You cannot love God if you do not hate Satan. You cannot love righteousness if you do not also hate sin. You cannot love your own race if you do not hate those who wish to destroy it. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. I may be filled with hatred, but I am also filled with love. Most people are empty inside—unspiritual and shameful dopamine fiends devoid of all love, honor, and purpose. I cannot imagine a more pathetic existence.

CB
5.1.1  CB   replied to  epistte @5.1    3 weeks ago
He sounds like such a nice Christian man.  

Jokes? Glibness. This kind of insult does more harm than good. Christians, in general, do not associate themselves with a sad, vulgar, and criminal mind of a nineteen year old. I can accept that John Earnest will have plenty of time on his hands to 'figure stuff out' going forward. Epistte, why couldn't you resist the temptation to be cruel?

Dismayed Patriot
5.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  CB @5.1.1    3 weeks ago
Christians, in general, do not associate themselves with a sad, vulgar, and criminal mind of a nineteen year old.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!

South Pacific - Oscar Hammerstein & Richard Rodgers

This nineteen year old did not just wake up one day and decide to hate Jews, Muslims, Arab's and other minorities. He was carefully, and methodically steeped in it likely by the majority of those around him. Sadly, some of that teaching comes from religious peers who belittle, demean and disrespect those of other faiths, and while that in itself isn't a violent or a conscious attempt to promote terrorism, its direct results can be the same as any radical Imam pushing extremist or violent Islamic messages.

CB
5.1.3  CB   replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.2    3 weeks ago

Evil is evil and sometimes people can succumb to it. Mass murders, come out of many and every environment in our society. They are a type of criminal element. I will not push them off on one institution or another, because I do not want to put that in the 'air.' We should all appreciate the contrary nature of this world we live in. We have all seen in one form or another 'pet theories' shot down over the course of our lives just when we thought we had an understanding of who does what!

The moral to this story: Never say, never—About anything. For anything is possible!

Trout Giggles
5.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ @5    3 weeks ago

I didn't read the whole thing but it looks like an outline for "Mein Kempf II"

XDm9mm
6  XDm9mm    3 weeks ago

Ok.   First, he's one sick piece of shit mother fucker.

Now, considering he surrendered and didn't blow his one brain cell out;

1- Put him on trial quickly.

2- If found guilty (until the court decides guilt, he's Constitutionally entitled to the presumption of innocence regardless of what he admits to or has written.), put him down like a rabid dog would be put down.   Yeah, I know it's California.   Try him for Domestic Terrorism plus hate crimes in federal court and let the feds punch his card.

3- Permit him ONE required appeal.

4- When appeal denied, take him out back and use him for target practice.

βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ
7  βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ    3 weeks ago

Kavika I hope you don't mind posting the sick manifesto but I like to know what disturbed world these racist monsters come from.

This man is trash.

Kavika
7.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ @7    3 weeks ago

No problem posting it. A good look at a racist asswipe. 

Number 89 was quite interesting IMO.

epistte
7.1.1  epistte  replied to  Kavika @7.1    3 weeks ago
No problem posting it. A good look at a racist asswipe.  Number 89 was quite interesting IMO.

Who will be the first to tell this racist that Jesus was a Jew who had dark skin and didn't speak English or German? 

Kavika
7.1.2  seeder  Kavika   replied to  epistte @7.1.1    3 weeks ago

In the warped mind of his I doubt if that would get through to him. 

epistte
7.1.3  epistte  replied to  Kavika @7.1.2    3 weeks ago

Did you happen to notice when he claims as inspirations? #81?

XDm9mm
7.1.4  XDm9mm  replied to  epistte @7.1.1    3 weeks ago
Who will be the first to tell this racist that Jesus was a Jew who had dark skin and didn't speak English or German?

I forget where I read it since it was a couple of decades ago, but there was someone that noted Jesus would likely have looked much like Yassar Arrafat.

He most certainly was not a long haired fair skinned individual.

Kavika
7.1.5  seeder  Kavika   replied to  epistte @7.1.3    3 weeks ago
Did you happen to notice when he claims as inspirations?#81?

I did, quite the group. Hitler, Jesus, MLK and the Pink Guy....Oy.

epistte
7.1.6  epistte  replied to  Kavika @7.1.5    3 weeks ago
I did, quite the group. Hitler, Jesus, MLK and the Pink Guy....Oy.

Somehow I cannot imagine those people as guests at a dinner party.

Part of me is wondering what happened to him to drive him to this violent ideology and the other part wonders if he should have been on medication. 

Kavika
7.1.7  seeder  Kavika   replied to  XDm9mm @7.1.4    3 weeks ago
He most certainly was not a long haired fair skinned individual.

This is an excellent article on what Jesus looked like. Based on his race and area of the world that he came from this is a heck of a lot more accurate the blond hair, blue eyed, fair skinned Jesus that we see on a regular basis. 

https://3dprint.com/111718/3d-modeling-image-of-jesus/

βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ
7.1.8  βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ  replied to  Kavika @7.1    3 weeks ago

Thanks Kavika. I should have asked but This is Mrs FISH'S time and I had to be quick.

You're right this guy is an epic piece of garbage. Let's hope he enjoys state prison where his racist ass will be targeted.

JohnRussell
7.1.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @7.1.7    3 weeks ago

People tend to create God in their own image.  Although a white Jesus is certainly historically inaccurate, there are probably worse crimes than pretending your religious hero looked like you. 

epistte
7.1.10  epistte  replied to  Kavika @7.1.7    3 weeks ago
This is an excellent article on what Jesus looked like. Based on his race and area of the world that he came from this is a heck of a lot more accurate the blond hair, blue eyed, fair skinned Jesus that we see on a regular basis. 

Jesus looks like a member of the PLO or ISIL instead of Fabio's brother.

Kavika
7.1.11  seeder  Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.9    3 weeks ago
People tend to create God in their own image.  Although a white Jesus is certainly historically inaccurate, there are probably worse crimes than pretending your religious hero looked like you. 

That is probably true but as a counter point the Anishinabbe (Midewiwin) people call the Creator, the Great Mystery for obvious reasons. We assign no gender or color to it, and certainly no photos, painting or statues exist or would be accepted by midewiwin followers. 

Trout Giggles
7.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ @7.1.8    3 weeks ago

If he's charged with a hate crime, that's a federal crime and he could end up in Leavinworth

CB
7.1.13  CB   replied to  epistte @7.1.3    3 weeks ago

Jesus Christ has been co-opted by a lot of warped minds, epistte. Why take this occasion to throw rocks.  Incidentally, many people—especially the young—come to regret dragging monumental figures through the trash of their convictions later on—once they get some medicine, care and concern, and extended time to consider all their shortcomings, oh, and to read more deeply.

Again, I ask, what is your excuse for exploiting this 'child's' religious statements? Do you want any of us to feel associated, bad, or inadequate because of his confused and chaotic mind?

katrix
7.1.14  katrix  replied to  XDm9mm @7.1.4    3 weeks ago
I forget where I read it since it was a couple of decades ago, but there was someone that noted Jesus would likely have looked much like Yassar Arrafat. He most certainly was not a long haired fair skinned individual.

A local church has a billboard outside that says something about Mother Mary being pro-life - and she's an extremely fair-skinned, blue-eyed blonde.  That always makes me shake my head.

epistte
7.1.15  epistte  replied to  CB @7.1.13    3 weeks ago
Jesus Christ has been co-opted by a lot of warped minds, epistte. Why take this occasion to throw rocks.  Incidentally, many people—especially the young—come to regret dragging monumental figures through the trash of their convictions later on—once they get some medicine, care and concern, and extended time to consider all their shortcomings, oh, and to read more deeply. Again, I ask, what is your excuse for exploiting this 'child's' religious statements? Do you want any of us to feel associated, bad, or inadequate because of his confused and chaotic mind?

Are we not supposed to notice his bizarre inspirations and his obvious racism?  Why it just a mentally ill person when it is a Christian who goes on a shooting rampage, but it is an Islamic terrorist when the person has an Arabic background?

CB
7.1.16  CB   replied to  epistte @7.1.15    3 weeks ago

I have not mentioned John Earnest's specific state of mind. Although can see from this exchange:

Why did you use guns instead of a flamethrower? Wouldn’t a flamethrower have given you a much higher score?” I encourage you to use flamethrowers as well as guns.

This is not a proper Christian state of mind! Jesus does not inspire hatred or mass murder in people. It is a mind - twisted - like a pretzel back on itself that can come into a peaceful place of unarmed people and unleash "unholy hell" on them.

Fair-minded treatment of the subject will cause you to use caution before you group unfamiliar people together into a lump. After all, atheists 'strain at the gnat' to push mass murders found within the group out onto the outer ring (where they properly belong).

epistte
7.1.17  epistte  replied to  CB @7.1.16    3 weeks ago
This is not a proper Christian state of mind! Jesus does not inspire hatred or mass murder in people. It is a mind - twisted - like a pretzel back on itself that can come into a peaceful place of unarmed people and unleash "unholy hell" on them. Fair-minded treatment of the subject will cause you to use caution before you group unfamiliar people together into a lump. After all, atheists 'strain at the gnat' to push mass murders found within the group out onto the outer ring (where they properly belong).

Should I explain how you just created a No True Scotsman fallacy when you try to say that a true Christian would not have acted like that therefore John Earnst isn't a Christian? 

Do you also want to say that the Klan members aren't Christian despite their beliefs in Jesus? 

Religion and terrorism have a very long and bloody history. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

CB
7.1.18  CB   replied to  epistte @7.1.17    3 weeks ago

Should I reproduce for you atheists terrorists? I am not going to, because it would only engender a longer discussion (and heedless typing on my part) because you really do have an agenda (on NT) against people of faith—all faiths and religions. In the oddest ways: several of the atheists who comment on NT remind me of Donald Trump and republican congress members—stonewalling and ignoring all attempts to be reached or affected by anything a "approachable" believer can say no matter how true and non-threatening. It's pathetic really. Such atheist are not even being true to their own mission-statement, because agenda tops it at every turn of the 'wheel.'

This is finally coming 'full circle' with me and your 'traps' in discussion are boring me.

Tessylo
7.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  CB @7.1.18    3 weeks ago

Atheist terrorists?  No such thing.  

CB
7.1.20  CB   replied to  Tessylo @7.1.19    3 weeks ago

Just look it up (already).

"Should I explain how you just created a No True Scotsman fallacy when you try to say that a true atheist would not have acted like that?"

Tessylo
7.1.21  Tessylo  replied to  CB @7.1.20    3 weeks ago

No need because there's no such thing.  

epistte
7.1.22  epistte  replied to  CB @7.1.18    3 weeks ago
Should I reproduce for you atheists terrorists? I am not going to, because it would only engender a longer discussion (and heedless typing on my part) because you really do have an agenda (on NT) against people of faith—all faiths and religions. In the oddest ways: several of the atheists who comment on NT remind me of Donald Trump and republican congress members—stonewalling and ignoring all attempts to be reached or affected by anything a "approachable" believer can say no matter how true and non-threatening. It's pathetic really. Such atheist are not even being true to their own mission-statement, because agenda tops it at every turn of the 'wheel.' This is finally coming 'full circle' with me and your 'traps' in discussion are boring me.

You have tried to enforce non-belief by violent means in the US?

epistte
7.1.23  epistte  replied to  CB @7.1.20    3 weeks ago
Just look it up (already). "Should I explain how you just created a No True Scotsman fallacy when you try to say that a true atheist would not have acted like that?"

How is identifying your obvious logical fallacy a trap?

no true scotsman

You made what could be called an appeal to purity as a way to dismiss relevant criticisms or flaws of your argument.

In this form of faulty reasoning one's belief is rendered unfalsifiable because no matter how compelling the evidence is, one simply shifts the goalposts so that it wouldn't apply to a supposedly 'true' example. This kind of post-rationalization is a way of avoiding valid criticisms of one's argument.

Example: Angus declares that Scotsmen do not put sugar on their porridge, to which Lachlan points out that he is a Scotsman and puts sugar on his porridge. Furious, like a true Scot, Angus yells that no true Scotsman sugars his porridge.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman

CB
7.1.24  CB   replied to  epistte @7.1.23    3 weeks ago

I just can't get my mind into this frame of discussion with you, maybe ever again. We'll just have to wait and see. Goodbye. Incidentally, I am 'over' talking about Trump and his republican sycophants in the House and Senate too. Too much work and nothing "developing" by having these discussions. Sigh.

CB
7.1.25  CB   replied to  CB @7.1.24    3 weeks ago

We "assembled" here to commiserate with a religious organization that had been attacked and people killed and injured, and you seek to take control of the discussion to run on about "whataboutisms." Can we display some discretion? Why devolve into these tired old 'logic' debate formations?

epistte
7.1.26  epistte  replied to  CB @7.1.24    3 weeks ago
I just can't get my mind into this frame of discussion with you, maybe ever again. We'll just have to wait and see. Goodbye. Incidentally, I am 'over' talking about Trump and his republican sycophants in the House and Senate too. Too much work and nothing "developing" by having these discussions. Sigh.

What happened to the former  IMPASS statement?

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I have always looked forward to having disccussions with you and I hope that you will reconsider. I am sorry that my preoccupation with logic bothers you. Would you rather that I keep my logical fallacies to myself in the future?

CB
7.1.27  CB   replied to  epistte @7.1.26    3 weeks ago

Commiserate with the people of Poway, CA already.

sandy-2021492
7.1.28  sandy-2021492  replied to  katrix @7.1.14    3 weeks ago
Mother Mary being pro-life - and she's an extremely fair-skinned, blue-eyed blonde.  That always makes me shake my head.

A friend is taking her daughter out of a local church daycare (most daycares here are run by churches).  Her 3-year-old child got in trouble at daycare for coloring a picture of baby Jesus brown.  Mom let them know they were being stupid, and told them her daughter would be going elsewhere.

dave-2693993
7.1.29  dave-2693993  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.1.28    3 weeks ago
Her 3-year-old child got in trouble at daycare for coloring a picture of baby Jesus brown.

I guess nobody from that church ever saw anyone from that part of the world.

sandy-2021492
7.1.30  sandy-2021492  replied to  dave-2693993 @7.1.29    3 weeks ago

Some folks here are a bit...insular.

dave-2693993
7.1.31  dave-2693993  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7.1.30    3 weeks ago

Yep. Unfortunately.

dave-2693993
7.2  dave-2693993  replied to  βΔĐ₣ƗŞĦ ĦΔŇĐ Ø₣ ĐØØΜ @7    3 weeks ago

I, for one am glad you posted it.

Never hide from such cowardly hate.

Stare it in the face.

Shine the light on it.

Never hide from it.

Get in its way and stay in its way.

igknorantzrulz
8  igknorantzrulz    3 weeks ago

someone is different from you...

KILL EM

what have we come to ?

people are pawns of various cult like factions, and buy into the extremes, that come in many varying themes.

From Religion to Nazism, it's all about the control of the feeble minded, and they don't,

mind it, cause they r un a where

JohnRussell
9  JohnRussell    3 weeks ago
To my brothers in Christ of all races. Be strong. Although the Jew who is inspired by demons and Satan will attempt to corrupt your soul with the sin and perversion he spews—remember that you are secure in Christ.

Jesus was a Jew and was never anything else. 

The Christian religion was created quite a while after Jesus death. 

livefreeordie
9.1  livefreeordie  replied to  JohnRussell @9    3 weeks ago

[deleted]

dave-2693993
9.1.1  dave-2693993  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1    3 weeks ago

Removed for context

livefreeordie
9.1.2  livefreeordie  replied to  dave-2693993 @9.1.1    3 weeks ago

[deleted]

dave-2693993
9.1.3  dave-2693993  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.2    3 weeks ago

Removed for context

livefreeordie
9.1.4  livefreeordie  replied to  dave-2693993 @9.1.3    3 weeks ago

[deleted]

dave-2693993
9.1.5  dave-2693993  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.4    3 weeks ago

Removed for context

dave-2693993
9.1.6  dave-2693993  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.4    3 weeks ago

Alright, so I don't know what happened here. I had a pretty good rebuttal for you from the Greek Septuagint...toast now.

It is not easy for me to do the translation from the Greek and it is toast now. A good rebuttal at that. Alright, I am repeating myself.

I just can't do the Hebrew, even though the ex left copies of the Talmud, Torah and complete OT and NT compilations. I just can't do the Hebrew. All we really agreed on during my 2 year contract there were 3 English words. Red, Yellow, Green.

Red = Don't shoot

Yellow = Maybe shoot

Green = Lay down some lead, pour the coals to them

First I did not take your post as proselytizing, then again I am not up on all the technicalities of all the rules. 

(Enoch, please forgive me)

I remember you cited John 1:1-3 an 14? I don't recall the other one cited that I translated. That was the more meaningful one.

John 1:1-3.

In beginning was Word and Word was toward God and god (diminutive) was Word. This was in beginning toward toward God. All through him came to be, and apart from him came to be not but one.

Pretty much as Christians are taught to pray, "through the name of your son Jesus Christ, Amen".

There is a clear delineation of powers and rank here.

I have to re-gear for your other post and I hope no one deletes anything, because this is not easy to do and I am not trying to convert anybody to anything.

Honest.

dave-2693993
9.1.7  dave-2693993  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.4    3 weeks ago

John 8:58 - Okay, first off it is not caps I AM. It is diminutive I am, as it reads:

Said to them Jesus Amen amen I am saying to you before Abraham to become I am.

Then of course many got pissed off at him and wanted to kill him so he hid.

The point is, Jesus was not (in caps) I AM of Exodus, and of course he came before Abraham. When in heaven he was with God, hiIf s Father, YHWH (anybody call it what you want). All things were made through him. The use of I am in this diminutive simply acknowledges he was around before Abraham. Nothing more can be extrapolated from those words. It is simple chronology.

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the 
Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? John 14:7-10

Are you trying to say Jesus was claiming to be the Father in this statement? How? He was certainly his Fathers greatest representative. Like any loyal representative presents that which they represent. How can you or anyone claim that statement means anymore than that?

From the Septuagint:

If you had known me, also the Father of me likely you would have perceived; from right now you are knowing him and you have seen.

Is saying to him Phillip Lord, show to us the Father and it is sufficient to us.

Is saying to him Jesus so much time with you I am and not you have known me, Phillip?

One having seen me has seen Father ; how are you saying show to us Father?

Not that you are believing that I in the Father and the Father in me is? Saying which I am saying to  you from myself not I am speaking; but Father in me remaining is doing the works of him.

Again, that looks like clear delineation, Jesus is doing the will of his Father as if one in purpose. Not one in the same. I just don't see one in the same here.

I have to take a break.

Buzz of the Orient
10  Buzz of the Orient    3 weeks ago

I find it a little strange that the source for this article features the photo of a church, rather than that of the temple the story is about.  What's their editorial policy? Any place of worship will do?

This is the temple the article is about:

28911775001_6030678461001_6030679500001-

Kavika
11  seeder  Kavika     3 weeks ago

Buzz in the seeded article that was the photo that was shown. The article states it's a elementary school just north of the Synagogue where some of the congregation were taken.

There are numerous photos of the Synagogue and the congregation  in the slide presentation. 

Kavika
12  seeder  Kavika     3 weeks ago

I just watched an interview with the Rabbi of the Poway Synagogue. He stated that they had trained and had a plan for an active shooter. It was done after the Synagogue shooting in PA. 

A recent member is a Border Patrol agent and the Rabbi had asked him to come to the services armed, which he did. 

One member tried to tackle the shooter after the his gun jammed and the BP chased him and got off a couple of shots tha hit his car.

dave-2693993
12.1  dave-2693993  replied to  Kavika @12    3 weeks ago

Good planning and good work.

Thank you Kavika.

evilgenius
13  evilgenius    3 weeks ago

This mornings report states the man has been charged with first degree homicide and attempted homicide. They have not yet charged him with hate crime.

CB
14  CB     3 weeks ago

I have not had time to read through the comments for this article, but I have been watching the coverage and waiting to collect my thoughts:

I extend my condolences over the loss of Lori Kaye's life, and the Rabbi, and others injured persons (including a child). Alas! Can we all now see that gun violence is seeking us (all) out. Living a peaceful life, causing no harm to others, does not matter. We must all speak up now and save ourselves. We are the only ones who can save us! The 'duty' falls to us.

No matter our belief systems, or lack of a beliefs, we are clearly all potentially "in a barrel" when shots are fired.

Peace (Shalom).

Kavika
15  seeder  Kavika     3 weeks ago

Thanks to everyone for commenting. 

I'll be closing the article now since it's run it's course.