╌>

Sanctuary state releases illegal alien convicted of raping a dog to death

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  146 comments

Sanctuary state releases illegal alien convicted of raping a dog to death

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

IIllegal alien Fidel Lopez, 52-years-old, was convicted of raping his girlfriend’s dog, a Lhasa Apso, which led to its death, in the sanctuary state of Oregon. He was sentenced to 60 days in jail, the maximum sentence time.

However, instead of going to prison,  he was released.

Lopez was immediately released after his conviction because he had already served 60 days while waiting to stand trial.   Despite his illegal alien status, Multnomah County, Oregon officials released Lopez back into the community.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency had requested that Lopez be turned over to them for deportation. Oregon officials ignored ICE’s request and released the dog raper into the public.

“On April 8, Lopez was convicted of sexual assault of an animal and aggravated animal abuse and sentenced to 60 days in jail with credit for time served,” ICE spokeswoman Tanya J. Roman  told  the  New York Daily News . “The Multnomah   County Jail   did not honor the immigration detainer and released him without notice to ICE.”

“Sanctuary policies not only provide a refuge for illegal aliens, but they also shield criminal aliens who prey on people in their own and other communities,” Roman said.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2  Sparty On    5 years ago

Piece of shit!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    5 years ago

Like all other illegal aliens, he just came for a job. Perhaps he was just doing training for a sex show act in Tijuana?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4  Ronin2    5 years ago

This idiot is one sick puppy.  (No pun intended)

How is in the best interests of anyone to release him back into the public? You would think they would want this criminal gone from our country; and away from doing any harm to anyone and or anything else in the US.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ronin2 @4    5 years ago

Maybe Oregon thinks dogs are less than illegal alien criminals?

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
4.1.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    5 years ago
Maybe Oregon thinks dogs are less than illegal alien criminals?

I'm pretty sure OR doesn't consider dogs  humans.  But TX?  It wouldn't surprise me. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.1.1    5 years ago

Gives a different meaning to a three dog night 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.1.1    5 years ago
I'm pretty sure OR doesn't consider dogs humans. But TX? It wouldn't surprise me.

I guess that shows how little you actually know about Texas then.

Junior Participates
4.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ronin2 @4    5 years ago
This idiot is one sick puppy. 

Fish?  No, he's not that bad.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5  Jasper2529    5 years ago

This illegal is a disgusting pervert:

Estrella’s owner asked that a rape kit be done because  Fidel Lopez had expressed an interest in bestiality by exposing his genitals to the dog, bragging about watching another person sexually assault a dog and asking if his fiancee would ever consider getting a dog bigger than a Lhasa Apso mix , according to the affidavit.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.1  katrix  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    5 years ago

He should be castrated.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  katrix @5.1    5 years ago

Considering what he did to that poor little dog, I recommend castration with no anesthesia.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.1.3  katrix  replied to  Release The Kraken @5.1.1    5 years ago

Castration without anesthesia and then deportation. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  katrix @5.1    5 years ago
He should be castrated.

For some reason reading that next to your avatar pic made me read it as "He should be catstrated"... An apt sentence for a dog raper...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  katrix @5.1    5 years ago

At the very least he should have had a restraining order imposed to stay at least 200 yards away from any animal, with the exception of porcupines.

Junior Participates
5.1.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  katrix @5.1.3    5 years ago
Castration without anesthesia and then deportation. 

How 'bout a good ol' public beheading and you get to pull the lever.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    5 years ago

He got the maximum sentence allowed by law and had already served more time than the maximum sentence.  He had to be let go by state law.  Don't like it?  Write your state senator if you live in Oregon.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.2.1  Jasper2529  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2    5 years ago

There was no reason for you to explain the article and sentencing to me, because I'd already made it very clear that I know the topic. Thanks anyway!

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5.2.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.2.1    5 years ago

I was simply pointing this out to those who are saying that he should be castrated without anesthesia, and then murdered, and then his rotting carcass deported.  Why is it that the only law that seems enforceable to some people is the crossing of an imaginary line in the desert?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.2.3  katrix  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2.2    5 years ago

My calling for his castration has nothing to do with his being an illegal immigrant.  People who abuse animals like this are disgusting.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5.2.4  SteevieGee  replied to  katrix @5.2.3    5 years ago

I understand that it was a heinous crime but when a sentence has been served you have to release the prisoner.  You cannot then add more punishments.  The point of seeding the article was for the shaming of migrants. 

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.2.5  katrix  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2.4    5 years ago

Well, since he's an illegal immigrant, he should have been deported upon his release. 

But raping a dog to death?  I'm still going for castration.  Obviously it isn't going to happen, but it would serve him right.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2.4    5 years ago
The point of seeding the article was for the shaming of migrants.

Poppycock.

The article points out quite plainly that the offender is an ILLEGAL ALIEN. He has no business even being here and should have been deported, and in many other saner states, would have been.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.2.7  katrix  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2.4    5 years ago

Oh, there was definitely bias in the posting of this article.  The seeder doesn't have a history of posting articles when an American citizen does something like this. 

But regardless, the crime was disgusting - citizen or illegal immigrant, castration is in order.

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.8  bugsy  replied to  katrix @5.2.7    5 years ago
The seeder doesn't have a history of posting articles when an American citizen does something like this. 

Maybe because the true story here is that the ILLEGAL ALIEN was released back into the community instead of being deported back to Mexico.

Since you glossed over that, it looks like you support illegal aliens in your community. I hope Trump dumps some of them there soon.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.2.9  Sunshine  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2.2    5 years ago
I was simply pointing this out to those who are saying that he should be castrated without anesthesia, 

Sounds good to me for any rapist.

And like most rapist, chances are he has done it before and will do it again, probably in another sanctuary city or state.  He knows he will not ever be deported.  

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.2.11  katrix  replied to  bugsy @5.2.8    5 years ago

[delete]

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5.2.12  SteevieGee  replied to  katrix @5.2.5    5 years ago
Well, since he's an illegal immigrant, he should have been deported upon his release.

I agree and the feds had every opportunity to arrest him as he left the courthouse.  Under Oregon law they cannot hold him for deportation.  The feds know this and can come get him upon release but have chosen instead to make a political statement.  He probably just went home.  Did they even bother to look there?

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5.2.14  SteevieGee  replied to    5 years ago

Law enforcement 101.  Watch the back door.

Junior Participates
5.2.15  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2    5 years ago
Write your state senator if you live in Oregon

Don't live in OR? [deleted]

Junior Participates
5.2.16  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  katrix @5.2.5    5 years ago

ICE puts a detain notice and then forgets about them which then makes local police agencies with no justification for keeping them. Jails being full these local departments don't really have any choice.  Not only is ICE guilty of a mountain of abuses and neglect (5 deaths of children in its custody since Shitbag became "president" -- none over the 8 years of the previous  President) it's a lazy, incompetent and negligent POS agency in general.  Note this paragraph in the article (even FartzNooz bothered to put this in):

“This order would have authorized Middlesex County to turn over custody of Mr. Perez prior to, or upon completion of his sentence,” they wrote. “Instead ICE officials chose to do nothing, which places all responsibility of Mr. Perez’s actions squarely upon ICE.”

This is becoming SOP for ICE--local authorities (LA) notifies ICE of an arrest and jailing of an undocumented perp; ICE issues a detainer notice (if it responds at all); ICE neglects to pick up detainee until the LA has no choice to continue holding the perp (jails being over crowded being the most frequent reason); LA notifies ICE again that perp is getting released and later (allegedly) does something and ICE points the finger at everyone else and FartzNooz or some other pukefunnel picks it up in order to rouse the rabble to began their canned ranting again and again. 

Junior Participates
5.2.17  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.6    5 years ago
The article points out quite plainly that the offender is an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

If only you had the same standards for law-breakers who are actual citizens  (I refer to your Shitbag & Asso.) your indignation over this kind of thing might have some impact. 

Junior Participates
5.2.18  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2    5 years ago
He got the maximum sentence allowed by law and had already served more time than the maximum sentence. 

Sadly, you're wasting your "breath" trying to argue for proper administration of the law when it comes to immigrants.  Their haters believe in the bottom of their stony hearts that they do not deserve any constitutional rights (which apply to every PERSON in this country--not just citizens).  But the real problem in every single one of these hysterical stories is the incompetence and criminal negligence of ICE.  It has never had a  distinguished record for what its mission is but since Shitbag took office it truly has become a Keystone Kops kind of agency without the komedy.

Junior Participates
5.2.19  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  katrix @5.2.7    5 years ago
castration is in order.

Are we talking about this dog?  I'm all for laws against cruelty to animals and this sure was but castration as a punishment?  Not even PETA would endorse something like that? 

Junior Participates
5.2.21  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.2.1    5 years ago
because I'd already made it very clear that I know the topic.

Just how familiar are you with this topic?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.2.22  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.2.21    5 years ago
Just how familiar are you with this topic?

More than you'll ever know.  Hope you're having a grand day.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5.2.23  SteevieGee  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.2.15    5 years ago
Removed for context

If you don't live in Oregon then their state laws aren't any of your business.  I certainly don't want Oregonians trying to influence our state laws in California.  I'm just returning that courtesy.

Junior Participates
5.2.24  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.2.22    5 years ago
More than you'll ever know. 

Far more than I'd ever want to know.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.2.25  Jasper2529  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.2.24    5 years ago

Cute comment!  jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

Junior Participates
5.2.26  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  SteevieGee @5.2.23    5 years ago
If you don't live in Oregon then their state laws aren't any of your business.  I certainly don't want Oregonians trying to influence our state laws in California.  I'm just returning that courtesy.

My comment was actually meant to back up your response to Jasper that started this thread.  It was in no way meant to suggest that what OR does should influence any other state.  I should have made that more clear.  Keep up the good work, i.e., illegitimi non carborundum.

Junior Participates
5.2.27  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.2.1    5 years ago
I'd already made it very clear that I know the topic.

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.28  Tessylo  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.2.27    5 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2.29  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.2.17    5 years ago
f only you had the same standards for law-breakers who are actual citizens (I refer to your Shitbag & Asso.) your indignation over this kind of thing might have some impact.

If Trump has committed a crime--indict him or impeach him instead of ceaselessly babbling about it.

As far as standards go....if only you had any.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
6  Sunshine    5 years ago

Oregon new what this guy did and still let him go.  

Not only is he a sick bastard, those that let him go are too.

Junior Participates
6.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @6    5 years ago

I "new" you'd say that. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
7  charger 383    5 years ago

I have a Doberman who would like to meet this guy

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  JohnRussell    5 years ago

How many immigrants are dog rapists? 

Seeds like this wish to categorize immigrants in negative ways. Unless immigrants rape dogs at a higher rate than regular Americans do this seed is irrelevant. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @8    5 years ago

My thoughts as well.  

I don't know why I even bothered to comment.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @8.1    5 years ago

I knew we could find something to agree on!

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.2  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.1    5 years ago

This is to you and the one who posted just above you...

This really has nothing to do with the fact that this idiot did a heinous thing to the poor dog. The real story is that he was released back into the community instead of being deported.

I wonder if, since you two support illegals so much, have you asked Homeland Security to release a few thousand into your neighborhood?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
8.1.3  1stwarrior  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.1    5 years ago

Wow - even I agree with that one :-)

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
8.1.4  1stwarrior  replied to  bugsy @8.1.2    5 years ago

If she does support them as much as she implies, maybe she and her significant other can find a place in their house for this "person" to live - free of charge, eh?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  1stwarrior @8.1.4    5 years ago

LOL. She might hesitate if she has a dog.

Junior Participates
8.1.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tessylo @8.1    5 years ago

I know---it just encourages him (Fish).  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1.5    5 years ago

This thread isn't about me ladies (I hesitate to say gentlemen).  

BF I await you deleting all these off topic and rude comments about another poster.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.7    5 years ago
I await you deleting all these off topic and rude comments about another poster.

Hay, I actually AGREED with you, Tessy!

jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.2  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @8    5 years ago
Seeds like this wish to categorize immigrants in negative ways. Unless immigrants rape dogs at a higher rate than regular Americans do this seed is irrelevant. 

I love this gambit John.  

I'm sure we can apply it to many other things.   I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

In the meantime i'll just say ...... DLM

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @8    5 years ago

Out of curiosity John, what is the difference between "immigrants" which is what you wrote about, and "illegal immigrants"?  Why are they called "illegal" although you purposely left that word out in your comment?  Educate me please.  You know I don't have the background of American law, as you must.  Do American laws indicate that "illegal immigrants" that commit crimes should be deported while "immigrants" who do, would NOT be unless, in fact they are "illegal"? Was the accused in this case legal or illegal?  If illegal, then why did you try the diffusion of discussing the situation for ANY immigrant?  What was your purpose in that, John?  I don't think anyone has said that LEGAL immigrants should be deported, even dog rapists.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
8.4.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.4    5 years ago

I really hope you are not expecting a timely or reasonable answer...jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.4.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.4    5 years ago

Some people believe there is a difference in behavior between people who are born in this country and people who were born elsewhere.  Hence I did not distinguish between legal or illegal immigrants. 

Maybe you think legal immigrants behave by a moral code and illegal immigrants don't.  That is far fetched. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
8.4.3  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @8.4.2    5 years ago

John - "Legal" - they have PERMISSION to enter the U.S.  "Illegal" - the DO NOT HAVE permission to enter the U.S.

It's a legal thing - not a personal touchy-feely thing.  The animal raper did not/does not have permission to be in the U.S. - hence he is an Illegal Alien.

See how easy that was?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.4.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @8.4.2    5 years ago
"Maybe you think legal immigrants behave by a moral code and illegal immigrants don't.  That is far fetched."

Oh, John, your commentary is SUCH good deflection and diffusion. I was speaking of LEGAL RIGHTS of legal immigrants as opposed to those of illegal immigrants, and you knew that damn well, but you still try to steer away from the question.  Well, I guess that's an improvement.  At least you didn't just run and hide.

Junior Participates
8.4.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  1stwarrior @8.4.3    5 years ago
See how easy that was?

There's nothing "easy" about any of these immigration issues but there sure is a lot of lazy by people who think so. 

Junior Participates
8.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  JohnRussell @8    5 years ago

[DELETED][.]

charger 383
Professor Silent
9  charger 383    5 years ago

I didn't realize dog rapers had sneaked in with the feral cats

Junior Participates
10  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    5 years ago

If that's not the picture of the actual victim of this story, it should be removed for accuracy.