Net Favorability Among Democrats

LVVEBGJKMREINKH4THYXN2PXAY-1024x898.jpg

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Unless I am missing something , Bill DeBlasio's approval rating among Democrats is something like negative 20.

Why is he running? I know some of these people are running to build up their "brand" for the future, but I wouldn't think that would apply to the mayor of New York city.

The nominee is going to come from one of the first 5 or 6 names on the left side of the graph. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
Why is he running?

I can't imagine. Who could possibly be whispering in his ear and urging him to run? The response in his own city has been embarrassingly negative.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    5 years ago

All of them are radical left wing losers, and none of them can beat Trump.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago

Sorry if this seems cynical, but other than being black and female what does Kamala Harris bring to the table for anyone? Seriously.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1  Snuffy  replied to  Tacos! @3    5 years ago

I'll admit I don't follow any of them closely as I'm a registered Independent which means in my state that I can't vote in the primaries. But whenever I do see anything about her positions she seems to be pushing identify politics more than anything else. Sure do miss the days when politicians talked about the good of the country.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Snuffy @3.1    5 years ago

That's sort of where I'm at with her. Other than getting elected, I don't have a clue what she stands for.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1.2  katrix  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.1    5 years ago

I'm really not following any of them either.  I can vote in the primary in my state, but it's far enough away that I figure there's no rush.  I'll see who's still in the game when it gets closer.  Or if there is a Republican primary (highly doubtful), I might vote in that instead - to try to get an adult GOP candidate.