╌>

Trump v Pelosi: how a 'stable genius' president met his match

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  82 comments

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

e497f140-2474-11e9-bb7e-d3a95f2cbb6c   Ed Pilkington in New York, The Guardian   55 minutes ago  

5e19397d7be75f16290ef4818a04cb36

It has been almost four years since Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign from the gilded escalator of Trump Tower. In that time he has come to be feared by Democrats and Republicans alike for his personal attacks that always seem to supremely rile his opponents.

Now he has finally met his match.

Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic speaker of the House, has spent the past 48 hours doing to Trump what he has done to so many others. She lifted up his skin, got under it, and began scratching furiously.

Asked at her weekly news conference on Thursday whether she was concerned about the president’s well-being,   she replied : “I am,” adding she was also concerned about “the well-being of the United States of America”.

And then she delivered the   coup de grace : “I wish that his family or his administration or staff would have an intervention for the good of the country. Maybe he wants to take a leave of absence.”

Coming on top of the previous day’s goading, in which Trump angrily flounced out of a White House meeting with her after Pelosi had accused him of being   “engaged in a coverup” , the House speaker’s call for an intervention appeared to hit its mark.

Related:  Nancy Pelosi says White House is 'crying out for impeachment'

Trump responded on Thursday by going on what can only be described as a Pelosi rant, at a White House event for farmers and ranchers. He began by showing the nation that he was in full possession of his faculties, contrary to the House speaker’s insinuation, by proclaiming: “I am an extremely stable genius.”

Then he proceeded to counter Pelosi’s claim that he had “flipped out” and had a “tempter tantrum” at Wednesday’s aborted meeting by insisting he had been calm. “I was so calm. I was extremely calm.”

Lest there was any remaining doubt that he was entirely calm in the face of Pelosi’s provocations, he paraded in front of the cameras a long line of White House staffers including his counselor Kellyanne Conway, strategic communications chief Mercedes Schlapp, press secretary Sarah Sanders and others and invited them to provide eye-witness accounts of his calmness.

Conway: “Very calm … you were very calm.”

Sanders: “Very calm.”

Schlapp: “You were very calm.”

“I couldn’t have been more calm,” Trump concluded. In the course of the function Trump had uttered the word “calm” in a preternaturally calm voice to America’s bemused farmers and ranchers no fewer than nine times.

Until this point in their fractious relationship, the US president has remained, by his standards, relatively respectful of Pelosi, sparing her the   “Lyin’ Ted” and “Crooked Hillary” jibes he has   inflicted   on hundreds of his perceived adversaries. But as a further indication of the effectiveness of the Pelosi taunt, he let rip on her on Thursday.

“She’s a mess … she’s disintegrating,” he said. “I’ve been watching her for a long time. She’s not the same person. She’s lost it.”

Then he called her “Crazy Nancy” before immediately regretting it. “I don’t want to say ‘Crazy Nancy’ because if I say that you’re going to say it’s a copy of ‘Crazy Bernie’ and that’s no good.”

These past four years America and the world has got used to Trump forcibly having the last word. Not any more.

By end of play Thursday, Pelosi had logged on to Twitter – the social media platform of which Trump was supposed to be   “master”   – and scratched her nails under his skin one more time. “When the ‘extremely stable genius’ starts acting more presidential, I’ll be happy to work with him on infrastructure, trade and other issues,” she wrote.

Now what, Mr President?

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

Trump responded on Thursday by going on what can only be described as a Pelosi rant, at a White House event for farmers and ranchers. He began by showing the nation that he was in full possession of his faculties, contrary to the House speaker’s insinuation, by proclaiming: “I am an extremely stable genius.”

Then he proceeded to counter Pelosi’s claim that he had “flipped out” and had a “tempter tantrum” at Wednesday’s aborted meeting by insisting he had been calm. “I was so calm. I was extremely calm.”

Lest there was any remaining doubt that he was entirely calm in the face of Pelosi’s provocations, he paraded in front of the cameras a long line of White House staffers including his counselor Kellyanne Conway, strategic communications chief Mercedes Schlapp, press secretary Sarah Sanders and others and invited them to provide eye-witness accounts of his calmness.

Conway: “Very calm … you were very calm.”

Sanders: “Very calm.”

Schlapp: “You were very calm.”

“I couldn’t have been more calm,” Trump concluded. In the course of the function Trump had uttered the word “calm” in a preternaturally calm voice to America’s bemused farmers and ranchers no fewer than nine times.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

These past four years America and the world has got used to Trump forcibly having the last word. Not any more.

By end of play Thursday, Pelosi had logged on to Twitter – the social media platform of which Trump was supposed to be   “master”   – and scratched her nails under his skin one more time. “When the ‘extremely stable genius’ starts acting more presidential, I’ll be happy to work with him on infrastructure, trade and other issues,” she wrote.

Now what, Mr President?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago

at this point pelosi is nothing more than a flea... LOL

she is irrelevant.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1  Ozzwald  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3    5 years ago
at this point pelosi is nothing more than a flea... LOL she is irrelevant.

Apparently Trump does not share your belief based on his rants and tweets.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @3.1    5 years ago

She pretty much hands the turd his balls on a daily basis.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3    5 years ago

Except that Trump can't do much of anything (but bitch and moan) while she is around. Oh, and she beat the shit out of him in 2018. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.2    5 years ago

Beat the shit out of him?

LOL!

You do realize that the GOP lost fewer seats than Obama or Clinton did, right?

Don't remember Dems crowing about that!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.1    5 years ago

I do Remember Republicans crowing about it though, constantly, for the last several years and even after severe losses. Only a completely daft Republican sycophant would dismiss and ignore the major Democrat wins in 2018 and the irrefutable rejection of the Republican party when Americans flipped seven governorshipssix state legislative chambers, and more than 300 state House and Senate seats to Democrat.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2.2    5 years ago

No landslide, as claimed. Still lost fewer seats in Congress than last two Dem Presidents, and actually gained seats in Senate.

I don't ignore it, I just know it is a not a landslide in any historical context.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.3    5 years ago

It was indeed a landslide 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.4    5 years ago
It was indeed a landslide

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
3.2.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.3    5 years ago
No landslide, as claimed.

In your never ending quest to reject reality, that has to be one of your finest efforts.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.2.7  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.1    5 years ago

Not only did the Democrats take the Majority in the House, the re-elected Pelosi the Speaker of the House. Those facts have kicked the shit out of Trump and he's been spinning out of control ever since. 

Junior Participates
3.2.8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.1    5 years ago

I remember what happened to Gingrich's control of the party after Republicans LOST seats in the 1998 mid-term election even as impeachment proceedings were begun against Clinton.  

It was the first time in 132 years that an opposition party lost seats in a mid-term election of a president's second term.  Quite an accomplishment.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.2.8    5 years ago

And????

Very, very good--you read some history.

jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
3.2.10  Don Overton  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.9    5 years ago

Kind of obvious you don't

Junior Participates
3.2.11  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Don Overton @3.2.10    5 years ago

Well, in defense of Tex I do have to point out that she did once (and only once as far as I've been able to ascertain) put up a historical fact (albeit entirely tangential to what was being discussed so I can't rule out that it was an accident).  She seemed to know that the first settlers in the Americas came from Asia -- although I don't know if she knew how they got here.  It's entirely possible she thought they accompanied Jesus when he came here and buried those golden saucers--or were they flying saucers? 

[Note to Tex:  you're welcome]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.2.12  Thrawn 31  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.1    5 years ago
Beat the shit out of him?

LOL!

But didn't you call those incidents an ass kicking? An ass kicking is an ass kicking, not sure why you are trying to draw lines. Trump and the GOP got fucked up in 2018, pure and simple. The GOP gained all of like 2 seats in the senate (when they had very few up for contention to begin with, not exactly stellar) and lost like 40 seats in the house. Dip shit was constantly talking about how the election was about him, and he got his own shit fed to him with a spoon.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3    5 years ago

No she isn't irrelevant but every one of your whackjob pronouncements and 'prophecies' are.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.4  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3    5 years ago
she is irrelevant.

Then why did Trump shut down bipartisan talks because of Pelosi having a caucus meeting? 

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
3.5  Don Overton  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3    5 years ago

As is that comment

bugsy
Professor Participates
4  bugsy    5 years ago

Pelosi only said what she said because the loons on the left told her to.

The far left loon base of the democratic party ran on impeaching Trump....and no other reason. If Trump does not get impeached (he won't), at least those loons can say they tried, and keep their loon base happy.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  bugsy @4    5 years ago

Trump should be thankful I haven't been elected to congress, if I were he would be on the verge of suicide because I would shit talk him to no end. Honestly, he is a pretty fucking weak ass shit talker and an easy target. I wouldn't feel good about it, or proud rather, because beating up on a mentally retarded piece of roadkill isn't exactly hard to do. Hmmm, maybe I should run for congress, if for no other reason than to try to make Trump kill himself.... 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.1  bugsy  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4.1    5 years ago

Hmmm, maybe I should run for congress, if for no other reason than to try to make Trump kill himself.... 

Hmmmmm...maybe this comment should be taken down for death wishing. I saw a moderator do that with another comment about a political figure yesterday. Your comment in no way addressed mine, but, alas....

As far as your rant goes, I think YOU are the furthest worry of President Trump, even if you were in Congress. A keyboard warrior talking shit about someone they hate for no other reason other than he is not Hillary is not exactly someone ANYONE should be concerned about.

As a matter of fact, you are probably being heartily laughed at by pretty much everyone who read your comment. Thanks for the comedic relief.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @4.1.1    5 years ago

Not a death wish and me wishing there were no more  birthdays for the turd isn't either.  I'm not laughing at thrawn. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.2    5 years ago

You keep wishing.

Just like those who keep wishing Hillary would have won.

Just like those wishing the Great Mueller Report would have been enough to impeach Trump.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.3    5 years ago

Thanks for your permission sweetie 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.4    5 years ago
Thanks for your permission sweetie

Anytime you need it, sweetie!

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.5    5 years ago

Junior Participates
4.1.7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.5    5 years ago

🤮

Junior Participates
4.1.8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  bugsy @4.1.1    5 years ago
As a matter of fact, you are probably being heartily laughed at by pretty much everyone who read your comment.

And you are certainly (not probably) wrong there.  

Junior Participates
4.1.9  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.3    5 years ago
Just like those who keep wishing Hillary would have won.

By 3 million votes, in fact. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1.10  Thrawn 31  replied to  bugsy @4.1.1    5 years ago
Hmmmmm...maybe this comment should be taken down for death wishing. I saw a moderator do that with another comment about a political figure yesterday.

Meh, whatever. I get comments taken down and am suspended all the time, when it comes to that I am like Trump and the sanctity of marriage. I just don't much care.

As far as your rant goes, I think YOU are the furthest worry of President Trump, even if you were in Congress.

Lol please. As thin skinned as he is he would spend every waking hour fuming over me. I would publicly disrespect the shit out of him, and you know he wouldn't be able to let that go. Like I said, he is the easiest target of all time, it would be like hunting that goat from the original Jurassic Park.

A keyboard warrior

Like yourself.

talking shit about someone they hate

PLEASE give me the chance to talk to that fuck head face to face and air it nationally. And yes, I do hate Trump, that has never been a secret. I quite literally hate damn near everything about him. He is a shit stain of a human being with not a single redeeming quality. I did not like Bush in the slightest, but I at least could say he seemed like a good father. Can't even say that about Trump because he basically ignores one of his daughter's existence and has certainly molested the other (he has said publicly that he wants to fuck her). 

for no other reason other than he is not Hillary

You could not be more wrong. I don't like Hillary and never have, she just has an IQ higher than the freezing point of water.

is not exactly someone ANYONE should be concerned about.

Nope. Never said I was, clearly said IF. Although you are actually tempting me to join Twitter if only to shit talk fat ass, see if I can get an actual reaction out of him. That would be mildly amusing if it happened. 

As a matter of fact, you are probably being heartily laughed at by pretty much everyone who read your comment.

Oh well.

Thanks for the comedic relief.

I'll be here all weekend!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.1.9    5 years ago

What did she win? Is she your President? Is she ANYONE'S President?

What's that?

The answers are no?

Shocker!

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.12  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.2    5 years ago
I'm not laughing at thrawn. 

To most liberals, a sense of humor is non existent. I can see why you are not laughing.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.13  bugsy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.1.9    5 years ago
By 3 million votes, in fact. 

So she didn't win. You already know that.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.14  bugsy  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4.1.10    5 years ago

Wow...that was a whole lotta "I hate Trump because he is not Hillary". You could have just typed that and it would have meant the same thing.  You can say as much as you want you don't like her, but you can't deny you are pissed Trump is President and she isn't.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1.15  Thrawn 31  replied to  bugsy @4.1.12    5 years ago

[deleted.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1.16  Thrawn 31  replied to  bugsy @4.1.14    5 years ago
[delete]

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.17  bugsy  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4.1.15    5 years ago

deleted for context.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @4.1.17    5 years ago

I have it figured out now. Some folks think that Hillary was running for something other than President, that HAS to be it, because I can't believe THAT many folks don't know she lost the election.

Maybe Dems had some other thingy going on while we elected a President.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.19  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @4.1.17    5 years ago

DELETED FOR CONTEXT 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.20  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.18    5 years ago
Some folks think that Hillary was running for something other than President,

Whatever that was, she lost it too. She is now nothing more than an abuela that thinks she is still relevant.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.21  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.19    5 years ago
They stil have to accept the results of the election in 2016

One day we will see in history books how a long defunct ideology (liberalism) tried to overthrow a duly elected President simply because his name was not Hillary.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    5 years ago

If Pelosi is too much for Trump I would have already made him kill himself. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    5 years ago

Trump.  Blows through money, lies a lot, thinks he's smart and needs adoration.

Pelosi.  Understands the rules, is familiar with how things work and knows more about the Trump than the Trump could ever imagine.

The only way the Trump can win is if every standard of our democratic republic is torn asunder by the many ( Putin puppet loons ) that walk among us.

Example:  Nationwide, this Memorial Day Weekend, there are several Ku Klux and Nationalist rallies taking place.  This is not an accident.  And this is most definitely not a response to America's first black president.  This is what it is.

Junior Participates
6.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  bbl-1 @6    5 years ago
Trump.  Blows through money, lies a lot, thinks he's smart and needs adoration.

IOW, the perfect candidate for people who enjoy  being suckered.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     5 years ago

Pelosi sure can trigger Trump....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @7    5 years ago

She hands the turd his balls on a daily basis 

Junior Participates
7.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Kavika @7    5 years ago

He's half-cocked* at all times anyway.  

* and that can be taken in any of its connotations. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
8  Ed-NavDoc    5 years ago

For all the left accuses Trump of being, Pelosi is a hypocrite of a greater magnitude than the president.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @8    5 years ago

No accusations 'doc',  truth.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @8    5 years ago

Of course she is.

But you aren't allowed to criticize the left's darling leader.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
8.2.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2    5 years ago

Yeah, Pelosi cracked me up the other day when she made a statement about how Godly the Dems were and how un Godly the Republicans were. If that is not hypocritical, I don't know what is...

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @8.2.1    5 years ago
when she made a statement about how Godly the Dems were and how un Godly the Republicans were

Can you link that statement? I can't seem to find anything other than her praying for this clearly incapacitated incompetent narcissist President.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.2.2    5 years ago

Of course not because she said nothing of the kind 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2    5 years ago

Nope she is no hypocrite despite your hissy fits to the contrary 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.4    5 years ago
Nope she is no hypocrite

R-I-g-h-t, and AOC is a damn GEENYUS, TOO!

Junior Participates
8.2.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2    5 years ago
But you aren't allowed to criticize the left's darling leader.

Your ability to ignore what's happening in the real world is truly astonishing.  To suggest that Nancy Pelosi is not now and hasn't always been viciously attacked by the rightwing is gobsmackiingly absurd.  Despite that, she stays calms and carries on while your  
24 throws a tanrtrum about every five minutes   

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.2.6    5 years ago

R-I-G-H-T.

You may buy that nonsense, but I simply refuse to. Sell it to someone else.

Thanks.

Junior Participates
8.2.8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.5    5 years ago
R-I-g-h-t, and AOC is a damn GEENYUS, TOO!

Don't know about being a genius but she's obviously smarter than any republican in government.  Here's how she slapped down and shut down a republican congressman's moronic attempt to who label the Green New Deal "elitist":

“You want to tell people that their concern and their desire for clean air and clean water is elitist, tell that to the kids in the South Bronx which is suffering from the highest rates of childhood asthma in the country,” she said. “Tell that to the families in Flint, whose kids have their blood ascending in lead levels,” she added. “Their brains are damaged for the rest of their lives. Call them elitist.”

Here's some additional idiocies from that particular republican dummy:

Sean Duffy’s an Embarrassment to Wisconsin’s 7th District  

And Duffy's not the biggest moron by far that republicans have to offer.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.9  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.7    5 years ago

You are W-R-O-N-G as usual

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
8.2.10  Don Overton  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.7    5 years ago

However you do try and sell a lot of nonsense all that time

Junior Participates
8.2.11  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @8.2.1    5 years ago
Yeah, Pelosi cracked me up the other day when she made a statement about how Godly the Dems were and how un Godly the Republicans were.

Oh, please do show us where that pile of BS (and perfect example of the rightwing's Goebbels' gambit) comes from. 

Junior Participates
8.2.12  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.2.8    5 years ago

One other thing about AOC that is nearly non-existent in the republican ranks:  decency.  She was at a town hall along with a former republican congressman (Inglis was the name, I think) and someone in the audience called him a moron and she slapped that person down:

"Hey! Hey! Hey! That's unacceptable," Ocasio-Cortez said as she pointed her finger at the audience member.

I very seriously doubt we'd find any republican office holder doing something like that.  But if anyone has an example of it I'd be happy to be shown wrong. 

Junior Participates
8.2.13  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.7    5 years ago
You may buy that nonsense, but I simply refuse to.

Tell us something we didn't already know.  You constantly refuse to accept facts when they're put in front of you multiple times.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.2.14  Thrawn 31  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @8.2.1    5 years ago

Nothing more godly than loving the fetus but hating the child, especially if it isn't the right shade of white. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
8.2.15  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.2.12    5 years ago

She was probably pointing at the person that yelled moron...

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.2.16  bugsy  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.2.8    5 years ago
You want to tell people that their concern and their desire for clean air and clean water is elitist, tell that to the kids in the South Bronx which is suffering from the highest rates of childhood asthma in the country,” she said. “Tell that to the families in Flint, whose kids have their blood ascending in lead levels,” she added. “Their brains are damaged for the rest of their lives. Call them elitist.”

You didn't finish the statement, so let me do it for you...

"Because of the liberal loon left policies of the last 60 years".

There...glad I can help.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
8.3  Don Overton  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @8    5 years ago

Bulls shit.  Don't you ever pay attention to anything but fox news and the rest of your propaganda machine

Junior Participates
8.3.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Don Overton @8.3    5 years ago
Don't you ever pay attention to anything but fox news and the rest of your propaganda machine

That's like telling them not to breathe.  

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
8.3.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Don Overton @8.3    5 years ago

[Removed]

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9  livefreeordie    5 years ago

Here’s the list of accomplishments  by the Pelosi led communist Democrats since retaking the House

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  livefreeordie @9    5 years ago

Huh, I thought that was Trump's list of accomplishments. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9.1    5 years ago
'Huh, I thought that was Trump's list of accomplishments.' 

Me too!

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2  Dulay  replied to  livefreeordie @9    5 years ago

So you think that the 151 bills passed by the House as of yesterday are a figment of our imagination. 

Are the one's that Trump signed into law imaginary too? 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.1  livefreeordie  replied to  Dulay @9.2    5 years ago

Cite the bills passed by the House and Senate and signed by Trump since the Dems took over in January

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.2  Dulay  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.1    5 years ago

Go look them up on congress.gov LFOD. They are all documented there and easily searchable by House and status. 

Prepare to have your world view shattered...

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.3  bbl-1  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.1    5 years ago

Better yet, look at the bills passed by congress, sent to the senate------where McConnell lets them rot.

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.4  Dulay  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.1    5 years ago

Where'd you go LFOD? Still reading through all of the bills that the House has passed this session? 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.5  livefreeordie  replied to  Dulay @9.2.4    5 years ago

Here you go. I rest my case. NOTHING the Dems campaigned on has been signed into law

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @9    5 years ago
 'by the Pelosi led communist Democrats since retaking the House'jrSmiley_44_smiley_image.gif