╌>

Fox News Is Now Inventing Fake Mueller Quotes To Try To Save Trump

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  don-overton  •  5 years ago  •  6 comments

Fox News Is Now Inventing Fake Mueller Quotes To Try To Save Trump
It is an endless drumbeat of lies and propaganda, all designed to save Donald Trump.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Fox News is now inventing fake quotes that are the opposite what Mueller said in a desperate bid to save sinking Trump.

Fox claimed, “Mueller came out with this letter, and he says, charging the president with a crime is not an option we considered. He also said he had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, so there you have Robert Mueller.

It'd be impossible to be more wrong than Banderas right here

BANDERAS: Mueller "said that he had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime."

MUELLER: "If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."

It is impossible to be more wrong about what Robert Mueller said that Fox was.

Here is what Mueller actually said at his press conference , “The order appointing the special counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. And we conducted that investigation, and we kept the office of the acting attorney general apprised of the progress of our work. And as set forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”

This is an example of what House Democrats are up against 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Fox News is lying and inventing fake Mueller quotes. Democrats have to go through the process of holding hearings because they have to knock down a wall of lies and propaganda to build a national consensus on impeachment. Lies such as this one from Fox News are why a   Republican voter at Justin Amash’s town hall was astonished to hear that the Mueller report didn’t clear Trump.

It is an endless drumbeat of lies and propaganda, all designed to save Donald Trump.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
1  seeder  Don Overton    5 years ago

[TROLLING]

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Don Overton @1    5 years ago

[Removed]

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2  Ed-NavDoc    5 years ago

Yaawwnnn....Oh joy, I needed a chuckle to start my morning.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2    5 years ago

Well...why not, that's all we seem to hear from the left. Whatever works, after all this is politics.

Whiny poor losers are so pathetic.

This latest bit of non news deserves a double yawn and couple of mehs. jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

I guess some people don't realize the investigation is over and Trump won...bigly!

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
2.2  Colour Me Free  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2    5 years ago

Awww Ed, but but but Trump needs saving, he is sinking … or something melodramatic like that, I have forgotten how the script reads.

Hope all is good with you in the South lands..

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3  livefreeordie    5 years ago

The desperation of the left is so amusing.  One can only imagine how great their meltdown will be when he is easily re-elected