╌>

Happy Birthday Mr. President*

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  61 comments

Happy Birthday Mr. President*

Greetings to President* Trump on his 73rd birthday.

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday,  Mr. President th?id=OIP.YdRJ3SNg6SSD9qEh_XrprAHaHa&pid

Happy Birthday to you.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

51lfeuoVOPL._QL70_.jpg

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Need to see a girth certificate a well. 

CB
Professor Principal
2  CB    5 years ago

I can't. I simply can't say it. So I'll just have to pass on it. (CB spits!) Incidentally, you don't and you likely won't ever see former President Obama clamoring around and 'broadcasting' on this Trump guy, why? Because he has self-respect and holds to a higher standard.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  CB @2    5 years ago
why? Because he has self-respect and holds to a higher standard.

… is intelligent, educated, well spoken, can actually make a make coherent argument, and has more class in his pinky nail than Trump has in his entire pathetic gold painted family.

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.1  CB  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1    5 years ago

You know what? Just yesterday for no good reason I was sitting here thinking about Trump's final wishes for his state funeral (not wishing him death at all people!). I am wondering just what type of tawdry affair it could chance being and will he try to outdo all other presidents dead, living, and becoming! Damn! Throwing him out —seeing him out of office won't be the last word we ever hear from this guy!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  CB @2.1.1    5 years ago
I am wondering just what type of tawdry affair it could chance being

Contemplating that is both extremely depressing and unbelievably uplifting. We'd have to sit through one of the most disgusting displays of gaudy gold painted revelry, crocodile tears and a parade of the plastic morons he either wed or fathered, so quite depressing. But at the same time, the most monumentally narcissistic self admitted sexual predator would never be able to grab another pussy or inflict his brand of ignorant bigotry on anyone again, and that would be a pretty uplifting thought.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.2    5 years ago

Is this the inside of Saddam Hussein's palace in Baghdad, or the inside of the Trump's home in Trump Tower?

Donald-Melania-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    5 years ago

note the painting on the ceiling like its the sistine chapel or something

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    5 years ago
Is this the inside of Saddam Hussein's palace in Baghdad, or the inside of the Trump's home in Trump Tower?

Looks like Gaddafi's front room where he would entertain his all female security entourage...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.5    5 years ago

Probably where Trump got the idea for the decor.

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.7  CB  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.2    5 years ago
But at the same time, the most monumentally narcissistic self admitted sexual predator would never be able to grab another pussy or inflict his brand of ignorant bigotry on anyone again, and that would be a pretty uplifting thought.

I don't usually go this deep, but I will admit a bit of imagination got the best of me when Trump was hobnobing with the Queen, Royals, and High soceity. It when a little something like this:

Trump: "If only I could get a grip on her family jewels, maybe, just maybe, I can still 'make' a royal in my collection!

I know. I'm sorry. I promise to never do it again. "Bad CB!"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.8  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.5    5 years ago

This was one of my favorites - a gold baby buggy for Barron

melania_trump2.jpg

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.9  epistte  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.8    5 years ago
This was one of my favorites - a gold baby buggy for Barron

If bad taste was flammable you could not smoke in that place. 

His NY apartment makes the palace of Versaille look understated.

If I had a dollar for every time I received a request to take on Donald Trump's interior design, I'd have enough to buy coffee for quite a few weeks - no small feat. 

As the Internet's chosen McMansion taxonomist , I have spent a lot of time with tacky . After spending so much time with tacky that my fingers have started to stick together at the mere thought of a grand estate, here is my thesis: 99% of McMansion decor is inspired by people like Donald Trump. As  Fran Lebowitz so elegantly put it, "Donald Trump is a poor person's idea of a rich person." It's a pretty simple system, really: gold = rich. Columns = rich because banks have columns. Chandeliers = rich because they're big and shiny. You catch my drift. 

We as people have been fascinated by the dwellings of celebrities since the dawn of celebrities, who, back in the day, were usually royalty or the Pope. Donald Trump's Manhattan penthouse apartment is a particularly interesting (and recursive) instance where a celebrity decorates based on the taste of previous celebrities. In this case, King Louis XIV and King Louis XV of 17th and 18th century France. Luckily, the world was spared from the continuation of the heavily ornate Rococo style for a couple centuries thanks to the French Revolution. Then the 80s happened, and Donald Trump came with them. A fun guessing game to play is: Is it the French Palace of Versailles or a Donald Trump apartment? 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  CB @2    5 years ago
President Obama clamoring around and 'broadcasting' on this Trump guy,

That's funny seeing he has done nothing but cry about President Trump since he won the election.

cause he has self-respect and holds to a higher standard.

If by self respect and higher standards you mean Ego and corrupt Chicago politics I agree with you whole heartedly.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    5 years ago
That's funny seeing he has done nothing but cry about President Trump since he won the election.

Care to link all of Obama's statements on Trump? It shouldn't take long since there are so few.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.2  MrFrost  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    5 years ago
Ego

So you have never heard of trump at all? Biggest ego ever, it's not even a contest. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.3  MrFrost  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    5 years ago

Actually he has said very little about trump. I mean, no need to rub it in trumps face that he is better in every way imaginable. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2.1    5 years ago
Care to link all of Obama's statements on Trump?

Have at it.

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.5  CB  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    5 years ago

Let's just say somebody conservative is FULL OF IT in a little or big menagerie world of aristocratic dreams and things. C'mon, "gameness" tire yourself out!

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.6  KDMichigan  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.2    5 years ago
So you have never heard of trump at all?

Did I say anything about President Trump? 

President Trump has a huge ego and Can't take any criticism. Just like Obama.

no need to rub it in trumps face

I think President Trump definitely had the last laugh on Obama, Who had all his EO's rescinded By President Trump?....HMMMM.

The last sighting of Obama he was at a Subaru dealership trying to buy a Legacy. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif  

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.2.7  Sunshine  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.6    5 years ago
The last sighting of Obama he was at a Subaru dealership trying to buy a Legacy.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

epistte
Junior Guide
2.2.8  epistte  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.6    5 years ago
I think President Trump definitely had the last laugh on Obama, Who had all his EO's rescinded By President Trump?....HMMMM. The last sighting of Obama he was at a Subaru dealership trying to buy a Legacy.  

You need to give intellectual credit for a quote instead of trying to claim it as your own, 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.9  author  JohnRussell  replied to  epistte @2.2.8    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.2.10  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.4    5 years ago
Have at it.

I browsed them all and found no specifically negative comments about Donald Trump since he won. Almost every one of the claims of "Obama said bad things about Trump" occurred in 2015 and 2016 before Trump was even selected as the Republican nominee. Here's one from 2016:

"Mr. President, what’s your reaction to Donald Trump becoming the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party this week? And given the delegate (inaudible), do you think it’s time for Bernie Sanders to step aside on the Democratic side?" - reporter

OBAMA: "Well, with respect to the Republican process and Mr. Trump, there’s going to be plenty of time to talk about his positions on various issues. He has a long record that needs to be examined. And I think it’s important for us to take seriously the statements he’s made in the past. But most importantly, and — and I speak to all of you in this room as reporters, as well as the American public, I think I just want to emphasize the degree to which we are in serious times and this is a really serious job. This is not entertainment, this is not a reality show. This is a contest for the presidency of the United States."

It's been over two years now since I've heard a President capable of expressing a coherent thought and was able to finish full sentences without every comment devolving into a rambling rhetorical attack on imagined enemies. I guess that doesn't matter to those who share Trumps inability to make cogent arguments and prefer just trying to bully everyone around them to get their way, facts, reality and truth be damned. Apparently trumps supporters disagreed with President Obama that the election was "not entertainment, this is not a reality show".

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2.11  Greg Jones  replied to  Sunshine @2.2.7    5 years ago

Good one!

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2.12  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.9    5 years ago

[deleted]

epistte
Junior Guide
2.2.13  epistte  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.9    5 years ago
You didnt really expect one of them to have an original thought did you?

I've seen that quote on Facebook, so I knew that it wasn't KDM's intellectual work. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.14  KDMichigan  replied to  epistte @2.2.13    5 years ago
I've seen that quote on Facebook,

Yeah I've noticed a lot of Facebook influence in your posting.

I knew that it wasn't KDM's intellectual work. 

Did I claim?

epistte
Junior Guide
2.2.15  epistte  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.14    5 years ago
Yeah I've noticed a lot of Facebook influence in your posting.

You have an affinity for personal attacks.

Did I claim?

You did not set it off in quotes and give credit for it as you were supposed to if you admit that it is not your intellectual work. 

See post #2.1.9 for an example of how it is supposed to be done. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.16  KDMichigan  replied to  epistte @2.2.8    5 years ago
You need to give intellectual credit

A Quote? It's a fucking Meme I didn't feel like uploading. Are you saying Steve McDonald created it? Witch one did he Create? Your attempts to put someone down are pathetic.

original original

original

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.17  KDMichigan  replied to  epistte @2.2.15    5 years ago
You have an affinity for personal attacks.

Well if you feel offended and feel that is a personal attack I suggest you use the report button instead of crying about it.

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.18  CB  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.6    5 years ago

Former President Obama took conservative criticism in full shovel throughout and utterly served his two terms as President. A conservative "gameness" fail.

It got so bad for some conservatives that you had to fallback on Russians forming a troll farm called the Internet Research Agency (IRA) to persuade rank and file citizens of your own country to give conservatism a chance. Trump practically begged and still would have lost had it not been for Russian trolls in 2016!

President Reagan would be so ashamed of conservativism getting 'handouts' from Russia to hookwink the citizens of his great nation! Shame!

Shame I say:

31-c4d8f3a738.jpg

Now some conservatives are too embarrassed to read the Mueller Report, because it will spell out their SHAME at talking about winning, when all they can do at this juncture is steal - and want more "Russian cheese" in their 2020 'bowls.'

We are staggered. We are left wondering: Do conservatives really hate Hillary Clinton as much as they say, write, and think or has it been a thorough brainwash of hatred for Hillary Clinton imparted to the group by Russians?

"Please Mr. President Putin can we have some more?!"

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.2.19  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    5 years ago

Are you even aware that both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton urged Americans to give Donald Trump a chance?  Hillary did it in her concession speech , for crying out loud, and that was after all the horrible, disgusting things he has said about her, her family, her friends, and her colleagues.  Obama spoke of the importance of unity and urged Americans to give Trump the respect and the chance he was due as President Elect of the United States.  That too, was after all the horrible, disgusting things Trump said about his family, his friends, and his colleagues.

Grace and diplomacy are necessary elements when considering the character of a president.  How unfortunate that Donald Trump has never once exhibited those qualities.  How lucky you are to be able to turn a blind eye to his shortcomings.    

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.20  MrFrost  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.16    5 years ago

Is it Obama's birthday as well? 

512 512 512 512

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.21  CB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.19    5 years ago

Emphatically.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.22  KDMichigan  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.19    5 years ago
Hillary did it in her concession speech

Thanks for posting all the snowflakes crying. So what about Hillaryious Hillary, she then has done nothing but bitch about President Trump and how the many ways she was robbed of the election.

And if you want to delude yourself that Obama hasn't been running around the world crying about President Trump that is your right.

How lucky you are to be able to turn a blind eye to his shortcomings.

I just love it when you proglibs tell people what the fuck they think. How sorry for you to go thru life blinded to the facts that are available to you?

Professor Guide
2.2.23  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.22    5 years ago
Deleted for context - s

Bye, Felicia.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.24  KDMichigan  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.20    5 years ago

Try following the thread. CB is the one that brought Obama into it and how great he is.

original

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.25  CB  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.22    5 years ago

Did you start the Mueller Report (yet)? Are you finished with it? Are you trusting you have not been infiltrated by Russians " think "? I mean, there are 'indicators' everywhere in conservative-land! The movement has been "polluted" with Russian ' translators ,' bots , and spies (Oh my!)

33-31ce775e27.jpg

I mean can some conservatives really be sure that a word like, "HILLARYIOUS (hilarious) Hillary" is a true blue American slam on Hillary, or did could it have come from the mind of a Russian translator buried deep in social media?

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.26  CB  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.24    5 years ago

[deleted]

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2.27  KDMichigan  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.22    5 years ago

[Deleted]

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.28  CB  replied to  CB @2.2.26    5 years ago

I don't 'get' the deletion in this case. What sticks out in my mind is Sarah Palin's remark about this scene:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says that Russian President Vladimir Putin is a man known for wrestling bears while President Barack Obama is known for wearing mom jeans .

“People are looking at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil,” Palin said to Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Monday night. “They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans. . . .

It was a mock of Obama by posting that picture here, so I returned the favor to an avatar (not a real person anyway).

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    5 years ago

Rumor has it Mexico is making his cake. 

Professor Guide
4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

*Involuntary yuck-shimmy*

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    5 years ago

Trump is as worthless as an asshole with taste buds. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  MrFrost @5    5 years ago
Trump is as worthless as an asshole with taste buds.

Well for Trump, if that were true it would be the first thing about him with any taste...

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1    5 years ago

Ya know I was cruising Twitter today and it dawned on me that if trump wants to beat Obama's most liked Tweet, all he has to do is tweet two words...

"I Resign". And what better day to do it than his birthday.

CB
Professor Principal
5.2  CB  replied to  MrFrost @5    5 years ago

Now THAT'S raw! Whooosh!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    5 years ago

So trump is 73....his father-in-law is 75... That's just plain creepy. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7  MrFrost    5 years ago

POTUS = Piece Of Totally Useless Shit. 

Ender
Professor Principal
8  Ender    5 years ago

CB
Professor Principal
8.1  CB  replied to  Ender @8    5 years ago

HA!

Spot On!

pat wilson
Professor Participates
9  pat wilson    5 years ago

Happy (angry) Birthday dotard !!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
9.1  Greg Jones  replied to  pat wilson @9    5 years ago

Anger issues?

You guys are funny.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @9.1    5 years ago

CB
Professor Principal
10  CB    5 years ago

Good morning 'America' how are ya?! Mueller Report reading would be a fine birthday gift to these republicans in Congress and beyond. Let's read it 'aloud' and inform our 'friends' of all its merits.