╌>

AOC signals she'd support Biden if he was Dem nominee: 'Absolutely' must beat Trump

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  6 comments

AOC signals she'd support Biden if he was Dem nominee: 'Absolutely' must beat Trump

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez shone in her first Sunday morning news program interview. She was clear, to the point, energetic, and likable. She's going to be a big force in American politics for a long time to come. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I think she was very impressive today. I know the right likes to pretend she is a dummy, but that was laid to waste today. She is at least as smart as the average congressperson and I suspect smarter than quite a few of them, particularly some of them on the GOP side. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

I like her.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
1.1.1  dave-2693993  replied to  cjcold @1.1    5 years ago

Check out Deb Haaland.

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1.2  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

I do, too. She is a surprise, creative, dedicated and smart.  

As far as Biden, I would like to see a BIDEN/KAMALA HARRIS ticket for the win in 2020. In my view, Biden will run only for one term, if that, which opens the door for the very competent Kamala Harris.

I agree with OAC that we MUST defeat Trump. The IMPEACHMENT inquiry must move forward so that Americans might see the details of how corrupt, irrational, this MONSTER is to our country and to the entire globe.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2  Tacos!    5 years ago

Well, sure. What else would anyone expect? That's how it usually goes.

Actually, I'm not sure I've seen anything like the many Republicans who refused or resisted voting for Trump.