╌>

Trump's Bad Polls Leaked and He's Pissed

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  4 comments

Trump's Bad Polls Leaked and He's Pissed
“Those polls don’t exist,” Trump told ABC News on Thursday. “I just had a meeting with somebody that’s a pollster and I’m winning everywhere

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Days before President Trump is set to launch his reelection bid, internal polls have leaked that look pretty awful, and now Trump is out to get the pollsters who collected the data. A Trump advisor told the   Times   that the campaign will be   letting go   three of the five pollsters they currently employ in response.

The leaked polls showed Trump losing to Joe Biden by double digits in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. When the data went public, Trump initially   claimed the polls were “fake,”   but their legitimacy was since   confirmed   to the   Times .

“Those polls don’t exist,” Trump  told ABC News  on Thursday. “I just had a meeting with somebody that’s a pollster and I’m winning everywhere, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

The internal poll numbers, while not predictive, painted a bleak picture of the current state of the race for Mr. Trump, at least against Mr. Biden, when they were taken in March. They showed a number of critical states at risk — not just Florida and the Midwestern states, but even some longtime Republican bastions like Georgia. A Democratic state that Mr. Trump’s aides have insisted they want to put in play, Minnesota, appeared out of reach for the president. [...]

NBC on Sunday reported further data from the Trump campaign polls in March. The president trailed Mr. Biden by one point in Ohio, six points in Georgia, seven points in Iowa, eight points in North Carolina, 14 points in Minnesota, 15 points in Maine and 17 points in Virginia.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

“Well, the polls I see, we’re doing great in Pennsylvania,” he told Fox News on Friday. “We’re doing really good in North Carolina. Florida, I’m winning by a lot. Ohio, I’m winning by a lot. I just left Iowa. We’re winning that by a lot. And every poll that I see and every poll that we have, I’m winning by — we’re doing well.

Would trump ever lie?

Of course not!

(He never has lied in the past, so why should he start now?)

So these polls obviously don't exist!

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3  Thrawn 31    5 years ago

Oh he isn't pissed, they are so old they don't reflect current opinions, but at the same time they are fake, so they don't reflect anything at all. Of course if they were favorable they would be "great: even if they were 65 years old.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

The only numbers I care about are the ones on the first Wednesday morning in November 2020.  Those are the electoral college numbers.  I hope to hell that the American voters wake up enough to vote this POS out of office by then.