╌>

fcc hits alex jones radio station with 15k fine

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  nightwalker  •  5 years ago  •  9 comments

fcc hits alex jones radio station with 15k fine
Pepe the frog

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Radio station that airs Alex Jones hit with $15K FCC fine.

The Federal Communications Commission has lowered the boom on a pirate radio station known for its broadcasts of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones – and also hit it with a $15,000 fine that its owners are refusing to pay.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
1  seeder  nightwalker    5 years ago

The owner of Pepe the frog thought he was getting a good deal without having to take it to court.

Does anyone actually listen to this nit-wit after he admitted it "was all a act" during his divorce trial (so he could keep the kids and not pay alimony?)

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Are we looking at Trump's new White House Communication Secretary to replace lying Sarah Huckleberry-Sanders?

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
2.1  seeder  nightwalker  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    5 years ago

I don't think so, even Alex Jones has taken several considerable creditability hits although I'm sure he has his hardcore followers yet, but not enough.

trump will probably be looking for a new lady for the job, he thinks they can lie better. Sara did pretty good, so he'll want a replacement as near to her as possible.

Speaking of sara, do you think she's really going to run for Governor or just run?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  nightwalker @2.1    5 years ago

Nah....... She's looking for a high level propaganda position on Fox.....

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.1.2  katrix  replied to  nightwalker @2.1    5 years ago

I don't understand why he'd even bother replacing Sanders.  He doesn't do press briefings, because they give people a chance to ask questions - he prefers rallies where he can deliver a monologue full of lies instead.

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
2.1.3  seeder  nightwalker  replied to  katrix @2.1.2    5 years ago

True, but a press secretary can give out the shorter messages, quick denials, buzzwords and the like and still claim they don't have "all the information" to avoid the harder questions.

You're 100% correct about trump and his rallies, they should be called "the king trump entertainment hour."

I think he'd have been happier if he could have just stayed on "the apprentice" or got a talk show like Hannity or Jones.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.4  cjcold  replied to  nightwalker @2.1.3    5 years ago

Really don't understand how he hasn't been assassinated yet. I guess liberals aren't known to be assassins. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3  Thrawn 31    5 years ago

I sincerely hope this piece of shit ends up as a homeless drug addict.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

15 grand....big deal.  Some schmuck who thinks Jones is the second coming will cough up the money.