╌>

Trump Excites His Cult With Rant About Hillary Clinton - What Year Is It?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  14 comments

Trump Excites His Cult With Rant About Hillary Clinton - What Year Is It?

According to reports, President* Trump ranted about Hillary Clinton as he opened his 2020 re-election campaign with a rally in Orlando Florida.

According to the website Mediaite

President  Donald Trump  was mocked on Twitter Tuesday night after he dedicated a significant amount of his official re-election campaign launch speech to attacking Hillary Clinton , despite the former secretary of state’s absence from politics since her presidential election loss in 2016.
He mentioned Clinton at least eight times throughout the rally, according to the transcript generating service Grabien, which prompted the Orlando, Florida crowd to return to their “lock her up!” chants — a staple of the 2016 campaign.

Trump fans seem to think they can relive 2016 by chanting "lock her up" as a prelude to next year's presidential election.

We all know a lot of these people are dopes and mopes, but making Clinton the villain in the NEXT election?  Trump may need to be checked for early onset dementia.

We all knew there would be a farcical element to tonight in Orlando, we just didnt know it would be so farcical.

01YpxXmo_normal.png

Adam Steinbaugh

@adamsteinbaugh

based on this speech so far, gonna be a tough race for hillary clinton

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Ridiculous. More profound embarrassment for our country.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago
KW1aUUf9_normal.jpg
James Gleick
@JamesGleick

I’ve been overoptimistic in the past. But I just don’t think he’s going to beat Hillary this time. https:// twitter.com/atrupar/status /1141146331186171904 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

One of the MAGA cult members was interviewed at the rally. It was a middle aged white woman who said Trump is the "greatest president". Then she said "He doesn't lie. The president doesn't lie. The media is so unfair to him".

We need for the majority of the American people to admit that Trumpsters are deluded people who are damaging the social fabric of this country. And when I say that I am talking  about moderates and independents vocalizing this realization. "Democrats" already know all this well.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

I have no idea what he said, but did he not say anything about Biden or Sanders?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I have been told by the moderator that honest truthful comments about trump supporters are going to be deleted as "sweeping generalizations".

Rather than go through all that nonsense I am locking this seed.