╌>

How will TRUMP leave the Whitehouse? Headfirst, or, in a BOX?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  5 years ago  •  22 comments

How will TRUMP leave the Whitehouse? Headfirst, or, in a BOX?
"He's a good man. We should let him do his job. His job is golfing!

In my mind's eye, the left one, I envision Trump being dragged down the steps of the Whitehouse and tossed into the streets of Washington, D.C., unceremoniously, like the White Neo-Nazi Trash that he is.

How do you see Trump's end unfolding?

196 Is there a favorite image seared into your mind of the End of This Nightmare of Criminality that you are unable to extricate?

Perhaps, one that gives you a great feeling of "Renewed Hope", of solace.

Please, share it with us.

We are all suffering under this Monster's insane rule. Trump is a man who has no understanding of the Constitution, Government or, the Rule of Law.

"The Donald", Melania's "pet name" for the Dumpster (my "pet name" for Herr Trump) was raised in a "cocoon" of wealth. Three generations of ill-got gains. No wonder that "the Donald" has little or, no interest, in anything but acquiring "Wealth By Any Means". Trump is a sick, sociopath.

Unfortunately, his entire family, ancestors, and, associates were, or, are afflicted with this disease.

Currently, this FAKE POTUS, real POS, in the subject of six investigations for CRIMINAL WRONG DOING, including "Money Laundering" for the Mob, the Drug Carte,l and Russian Gangsters.

Trump and Ivanka have both sold expensive condominiums in NYC to known "Russian Mob Bosses", some paying in cash without reporting it to authorities.

196 When Trump is gone, will we sing, "Don't Cry For Me Argentina"? Or, as some, more traditional folks, clamor for that old stand by, "The Wicked Witch Is Dead".

It is, I suppose, called for with Trump's incessant complaints that the "Mueller Investigation" into his extensive, provable criminality is nothing more than a "Witch Hunt".

But, for me, that is so passe, too, overdone. Indeed, it was sung at my funeral, which I refused to attend.

To this day, I am plagued by a haunting, nightmare which always starts with" Heaven's parting", and, GOD farting a reply to Trump, "That is for you Dumpf! Get thee GONE, or, I shall turn you into Sarah Sanders Huckabee's lover"!

Then, poof, it is gone in a flash, and, I awaken in a UFO, bare-butt naked with a Grey alien smiling down at me.

What say you, News Talkers Sages , on this auspicious day, June 14th, Herr Drumpf birthday?

Is this not a " fitting day" to encapsulate your thoughts into a visual display of how it all comes to an end for Trump and Company?

Please, share your most perverted thoughts ONLY.

We have had enough of "reality"!

Do it for your Momma who taught you to, "Never trust a man who lies about his hair." 

Article is LOCKED by moderator [smarty_function_ntUser_get_name: user_id or profile_id parameter required]
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

We must prepare.

A nation that is too scared to prepare. Is a nation in shambles?

I don't want to be in "shambles". I wore that dress last week to the "National Press Club's Roast", and everyone "whooped" it up.

No, no I must do something bold, breathe taking like a "Bedazzled Red, White, and Blue Coffin Covering with tweeting little birdies", don't you think, Girls?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    5 years ago

I really don't care but sooner rather than later.  

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Hey, listen up, damn it! I don't do this for the fun of it. Get up! It is 7:27 A.M., time is a-wastin!

Start postin'.

Professor Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

You lazy loaves of a half-baked break! It is already 7:33 AM.

Here, I will get you started.

Professor Guide
4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

[deleted]

Professor Guide
5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Well, it is T R U E. It is already 7:51 AM and y'll are still snoring your arses off. I am really ashamed of you, CB!  How could you leave me out here all alone with these "vipers"?

Have you no shame. I don't!

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Well, when I am gone, the world will say, just as they did on Newsvine.com, "He's gone!"

Professor Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Of course, I don't have to go. I could stay around and poke at you all day until you WOKE UP! We have a WORLD to save.

Professor Guide
8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

In case you did not know it, "I suck". I must because that is the favorite rejoiner that Trump Supporters use when responding to one of my Opuses:  "You SUCK!!!"

I trust that that is not a pejorative word. I like pejorative words. I have no idea what they mean, but, I just love them.

Is that wrong?

Professor Guide
9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Yesterday, as I strolled thru Central Park West, a stranger, wearing a MAGA hat, approached me, grabbed his crotch and shouted, "Suck This, Lib!"

Startled I replied, "Sorry, I am not at work. I am on my lunch break. I guess you will have to suck it yourself!"

Is that wrong?

Was he making a "pass" at me? Or was that one of their haphazard method of starting a conversation. They are such a mystery to me.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
10  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

"You won't have [Trump] to kick around any more."

richard-nixon-giving-v-sign-after-resignation.jpg

Dulay
Professor Expert
10.1  Dulay  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @10    5 years ago

That's how I see it too Buzz. Then Trump flies to his Tower to find that a search warrant is being simultaneously served at his offices, apartment and all of his golf courses and Hotels.

All of the FBI Agents will have been instructed to cough the entire time they're there and NEVER cover their mouths... 

Professor Guide
11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Oh, this most recent EDIT is so much better. What say you?

Professor Guide
12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Professor Guide
13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

A less costly, more practical way has been suggested:196

Take Trump out with the GARBAGE!

Professor Guide
14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Professor Guide
15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

I prefer handcuffed and headed for the trial! What say you?

CB
Professor Principal
16  CB    5 years ago

HA!

Big ups and apologies. Why do I always pull up the rear with you? (Do not answer that!) I just saw this one in the line-up! It's been a week of broadcasting already? I got to keep up!

The problem as I see it is my doggone intensity on the work I be doing on other sides of NT! All that while you are off making masterpieces! I bow rather stiffly in fact to the graphic genius you get to do your major work. Uh, what? Is that you? Do tell.

I can't stop laughing yet! Incidentally, the one about dragging.  .  . .  Please tell me it was photographed just before Trump was about to start one of those rather 'gritty' sounding news conferences where he pulls faces and does those things he do with his mouth! An uncouth billionaire - he potentially is.

So late, so gay, so amazing at any time I arrive——CB!

Professor Guide
16.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  CB @16    5 years ago

Thanks, CB: I get so few comments that I think I am hallucinating.

CB
Professor Principal
16.1.1  CB  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @16.1    5 years ago

Okay Newstalkers, this is a 'color zone' for satire. Come in, bring a set of sharp knives and EAT!

ETPDNRI, you are not hallucinating. It's just that you are so mentally deep and you bite! (All the great one's do!)

No problem. No sweat. No regrets.

People are fickle. Don't believe me? Open up a storefront and watch those "highs" and "lows."

Love the Uber 'express.' Genius, I tell ya!

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
17  livefreeordie    5 years ago

Trump will be laughing at the left as he leaves office on January 20, 2025 and we supporters will be laughing with him

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
18  Perrie Halpern R.A.    5 years ago

Article locked for TOS violation. You can not write an inflammatory title implying "Deathwishing" a President.