╌>

Trump Sexually Assaulted Me in a Bergdorf’s Dressing Room

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  ridiculous-daily  •  5 years ago  •  51 comments

Trump Sexually Assaulted Me in a Bergdorf’s Dressing Room
The friendly encounter turned violent once the pair reached the dressing rooms, Carroll alleges. That’s where she says he shoved her against a wall, pulled down her tights,

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Renowned writer and advice columnist E. Jean Carroll alleges in a bombshell  New York  magazine cover story  out Friday that Donald Trump sexually assaulted her inside a dressing room of a Manhattan department store two decades ago.

“The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again,” Carroll writes in the first-person essay. “He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.”

The White House vehemently denied any misconduct in a statement to  New York  magazine. “This is a completely false and unrealistic story surfacing 25 years after allegedly taking place and was created simply to make the President look bad,” the statement said.

Carroll’s claim is one of six alleged sexual-assault incidents the former “Ask E. Jean”  Elle  columnist details in the story, which is an excerpt from her newest book,  What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal . In the book, Carroll, 75, also alleges she was sexually assaulted by disgraced former CBS Chief Executive Les Moonves.

According to Carroll, “in fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996,” she met Donald Trump inside Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale Manhattan department store. She says the encounter was initially friendly. The then-real-estate mogul recognized her as “that advice lady” and told her he was buying a gift for “a girl” and needed help, Carroll says.

While they were in the lingerie section, Carroll says Trump suggested a lace bodysuit, and encouraged her to try it on.

“You try it on,” Carroll says she replied. “It’s your color.”

“Try it on, come on,” he allegedly responded before “throwing” the undergarment at her.

The friendly encounter turned violent once the pair reached the dressing rooms, Carroll alleges. That’s where she says he shoved her against a wall, pulled down her tights, and “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway—or completely, I’m not certain—inside me,” she writes.

“It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot,” Carroll writes. “I try to push him off with my one free hand—for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other—and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.”

After the “three-minute incident,” Carroll says she immediately told two journalist friends. One friend encouraged her to file a police report, and the other told her to just forget it, she says.

“Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you,” the friend allegedly said.

This isn’t the first time Trump has been accused of sexual assault.

In sworn testimony during their 1990s divorce, the president’s ex-wife, Ivana, claimed Trump had  raped  her during their 15-year marriage. Ivana later took back that statement, claiming she had not meant rape “in a literal or criminal sense.”

During the 2016 presidential election, at least 13 women came forward to accuse the former New York real-estate tycoon of sexual misconduct. Trump has repeatedly denied all allegations of wrongdoing.

Carroll adds that it took her over 20 years to come forward with the allegation, after following her second friend’s advice, because she “dreaded the public humiliation.” Under New York law, even if the alleged incident was reported to police now, it’s too late to prosecute. While the statute of limitations on first-degree rape was eliminated in 2006, that change only applies to incidents that occurred in 2001 or later.

The 75-year-old writer revealed the Donna Karan coat-dress she wore that day “still hangs on the back of my closet door.” She said she took it out for the first time since the attack for the  New York  magazine cover.

“Receiving death threats, being driven from my home, being dismissed, being dragged through the mud,” she writes in the Friday piece, “and joining the 15 women who’ve come forward with credible stories about how the man grabbed, badgered, belittled, mauled, molested, and assaulted them, only to see the man turn it around, deny, threaten, and attack them, never sounded like much fun.”

Ahead of the publication of her book, Carroll has been leading a “ Hideous-Men of New York Walking Tour ,” during which the 75-year-old shows guests the “hallowed spots where women have stood up, spoken out, and begun to put an end to sexual harassment.” The next tour, which lasts about 90 minutes, begins at Bergdorf Goodman this Sunday

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

What goes around comes around. 

Why would an upstanding man be accused of sexually molesting 20 women? 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Lets not forget that he also bragged about walking in and out of teenage girls dressing rooms. That's creepy as hell. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

The thing that causes me to maybe doubt this story is that the woman was 52 at the time of then alleged rape.  Unless she looked a lot younger and was super hot, it doesnt sound like Trump's age range. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago
The thing that causes me to maybe doubt this story is that the woman was 52 at the time of then alleged rape. Unless she looked a lot younger and was super hot, it doesnt sound like Trump's age range.

Usually when things sound funny like that, it is because it simply isn't true.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago
The thing that causes me to maybe doubt this story is that the woman was 52 at the time of then alleged rape.  Unless she looked a lot younger and was super hot, it doesnt sound like Trump's age range

[delete]  That's a defense straight out of the Trump handbook.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2.2.1  pat wilson  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2    5 years ago

Amen, Sister !!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2    5 years ago
That's a defense straight out of the Trump handbook

I know, thats why I said it would be Trump's defense.jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.2.3  Raven Wing  replied to  pat wilson @2.2.1    5 years ago
Amen, Sister !!!

Me too!!!

Professor Guide
2.2.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.2    5 years ago
I know, thats why I said it would be Trump's defense.

Dog-do.  You were giving your own personal opinion based on her age.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.4    5 years ago
You were giving your own personal opinion based on her age.

I think it's the opinion of most men. Fifty years old is the cut off point for us!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.4    5 years ago
 You were giving your own personal opinion based on her age.

I think you are imagining things . I'll overlook it this one time. jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.5    5 years ago
Fifty years old is the cut off point for us!

How Trumpian of you. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.7    5 years ago

The truth will set you free!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.3  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

I don't think trump has a, "range", he will molest anything that will stand still long enough. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.3.1  Raven Wing  replied to  MrFrost @2.3    5 years ago
he will molest anything that will stand still long enough. 

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
2.4  lib50  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

e-jean-carroll-headshot.jpg?itok=N6mHt57A

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

"Ahead of the publication of her book

Got it

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    5 years ago

Trump has been accused of sexual molestation by 20 women.  What are the chances all of them are lying? 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.2  MrFrost  replied to    5 years ago

So does that mean you wont be voting for him 28 years ago? 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
3.1.3  pat wilson  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.2    5 years ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.4  MrFrost  replied to    5 years ago
Bill Clinton has been accused of sexual molestation by 20 women.

And for the record, it was 11, not 20...you are thinking of trump. 

Professor Guide
3.1.5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.2    5 years ago
So does that mean you wont be voting for him 28 years ago?

*effervescent giggle-snort followed by a hearty guffaw*  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.2    5 years ago

Does that mean you won't be voting for Trump 20+ years ago?

Hell, the woman can't even remember the year or season it allegedly happened in.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    5 years ago
Trump has been accused of sexual molestation by 20 women.

Trump has done a great job as President.

What are the chances all of them are lying? 

What are the chances that the American people are going to re-elect him?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.8  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.7    5 years ago
Trump has done a great job as President.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.8    5 years ago

Too late - Post # 2.3 he's mentioned as well as other posts.  You can't allow it for awhile then disallow it. What would any seed of yours be without it?

Lol and he's the subject of your seed!!!!

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.1.10  1stwarrior  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.4    5 years ago

Sorry Frosty - it was four who came out.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.11  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.6    5 years ago

Trump ran for president 20 years ago?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.11    5 years ago
Trump ran for president 20 years ago?

Well, why don't you Google it and [Deleted]

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.14  MrFrost  replied to  1stwarrior @3.1.10    5 years ago

Ok, fair enough. 

And on the subject of this woman? The more reading and research I do, the less I believe her story. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.4    5 years ago

Yup close to dozens have accused Rump of raping or sexual assault 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.16  MrFrost  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.15    5 years ago

I believe most Tessy.... But on this one? I have my doubts... 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4  bbl-1    5 years ago

Ms. Carroll is a day late and a dollar short.

Kavanaugh is on the bench.  the Trump is invincible to anything of a sexual nature. 

Follow the money.  It is dirty and illegal.  Trump is a money launderer.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @4    5 years ago

Ms. Carroll sounds like a raving freaking lunatic, and anybody who would believe her probably needs to seek mental help.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    5 years ago
Trump Sexually Assaulted Me In A Bergdorf’s Dressing Room

How shocking. /yawn

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @5    5 years ago

I know, right?

Isn't it just AMAZING how many women can't remember when shit so bad happened to them, an then stayed silent for over 20 YEARS?

Blows the mind!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    5 years ago

There's nothing like election time and a phone call to refresh their memories.  In this case we even have a book deal!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.1    5 years ago

Yes! I am so freaking tired of these lizards scurrying out of the cracks to claim shit that is decades old.

Seems like the lady (?) would have had a real case against Bergdorf's! 

Imagine that-- a fancy-ass department store and no cameras anywhere? Unbelievable! 

Just like her story.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.2    5 years ago
I am so freaking tired of these lizards scurrying out of the cracks to claim shit that is decades old.

It's become a cottage industry in politics now. Roy Moore is going to run again so the Washington Post is going to round up the same band of women they used during the last Senate race and try and do a rerun.

Don't be surprised if these desperate democrat candidates don't pull something nasty on Joe Biden. His son was involved in a lot of foreign intrigue so it very well may be that.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.3    5 years ago

Would you be proud to be a friend of Roy Moore? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.4    5 years ago

That tells me that you are completely missing the point.

Last time around Moore could have easily been defeated in the Republican primary. The Washington Post had all the info on him but sat on it. When Moore won the nomination the Post brought the women forward. Voters were forced to choose between the nationally smeared Moore or a democrat. They elected the democrat!  The Post would like to do it again, but something tells me Moore will be denied the primary nomination and the incumbent democrat will be soundly defeated.

I don't know if anyone can forgive the Post for stealing that Senate seat, but I never will.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
6  Sunshine    5 years ago

She is pushing book sales and the TDS crowd eat up this shit.....shocking. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
6.1  lib50  replied to  Sunshine @6    5 years ago

Think the democrat who debates Trump should bring all his female accusers to sit in the front row?  Ah, shucks, Trump himself supports it, he proved it already.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.1.1    5 years ago

Lol, that would be quite the shit show. But Biden has only been super creepy, Trump is essentially an accused serial rapist. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Sunshine @6    5 years ago

Not like this is the first time Trump has been accused of being a rapist, or admitted it himself. You know, the whole pussy grabbing deal. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
6.2.1  Sunshine  replied to  Thrawn 31 @6.2    5 years ago
Not like this is the first time Trump has been accused of being a rapist,

Pretty sure it won't be the last either, everyone likes to cash in and the most advantageous moment.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7  Thrawn 31    5 years ago

At this point I am just going to label Trump a rapist. The number of accusations and his own comments pretty much make it a certainty. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7    5 years ago
At this point I am just going to label Trump a rapist. The number of accusations and his own comments pretty much make it a certainty.

Well, that settles it then.

You have decreed it thus.

No more need for courts or lawyers, just ask you.